38 Reviews for Susan Gramling Artistry

On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
38 Susan Gramling Artistry Reviews

4.3

I really enjoyed working with Susan, and found she is passionate about what she does and it shows in her artistry. My makeup for my wedding day was beautiful in photographs, but I did have to fix it just a little bit after she was done because the powder seemed to cake up on the foundation and didn't look smooth in some areas. But the eye makeup was fantastic and she brought several different types of false eyelashes for me to choose from - I went more dramatic based on her recommendation and am so glad I did. Susan also did my hair for the wedding. She did an OUTSTANDING job on my hairstyle. In our trial, we tried a style out and I asked that we loosen it up a bit more on the wedding day, and she nailed it. I was so very happy with how it turned out. Thank you Susan!

Profile Picture Lex, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Susan. She was friendly and professional. Day of, my bridesmaids had a blast getting ready together and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. She had her work cut out for her…there were 11 of us total – but she handled it like a total champ. I definitely recommend her to any brides in the Atlanta area. She was a joy to work with and my pictures were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/12/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

perfect! I highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture User6083251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When my hairstylist fell through the week before my wedding, I reached out to Susan. She was super responsive and so kind the entire time we emailed back and forth. When I met her for a trial, she was just as sweet in person and had a great personality. On the day of the wedding, she worked quickly to keep us on time and fit right in with all of the people getting ready together. My hair was exactly what I asked for, and it held really well all night. I got so many compliments! I would recommend Susan to anyone looking for a hairstylist or makeup artist for their wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Cayla, 2/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

I began my hunt for a hair and makeup artist for my bridesmaids about a month ago. I was honestly stressing out majorly because my wedding is in the afternoon and with 8 bridesmaids, I was unsure if someone could get everyone done in time without having to start at 5 AM in the morning. By the grace of God, I found Susan. We sent several emails back and forth and she even spoke on the phone with me same day to better answer my questions and ease my worries. The photos of her work speak for themselves... She is unbelievably talented, and I know my bridesmaids will look STUNNING the day of!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/21/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful makeup artist. I should have asked for contouring, but she did exactly what I asked for and more. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User4996646, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Susan! She was absolutely wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding June 28th. My hair and makeup looked perfect and stayed that way all night. I would highly recommend Susan to anyone looking for an amazing artist.

Profile Picture User5361511, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was Amazing!!! She did hair and make up for the Bride, Mother of the Bride, Matron of Honor, and 2 Flower Girls. Everyone was beyond pleased with her work. I knew from our initial call that I wanted to book her. Susan has such a great personality and just talking to her eased some of the stress of wedding planning. I was even more confident after the trail. I showed her some pictures of hair and make up and at the end of the trail I looked exactly like what I had envisioned. She took head shots of the hair and make up from the trial and referenced them as she was doing my hair and make up for the wedding day. So my hair and make up was perfect on my wedding day. She is an above par artist. You can see the passion and care she puts into her work. If she thinks something doesn't look right she will fix it and she listens to your wants and ideas. There is honestly nothing negative I can think of regarding Susan or her work. Only praise can be said.

Profile Picture Flora, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have been more thrilled with my hair and makeup for my wedding. Susan did such an awesome job. I felt so beautiful and I owed it all to her. I absolutely loved my hair and received so many compliments. She also did a great job on my bridesmaids. So happy with Susan and would recommend her a million times!

Profile Picture Tay, 1/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. She also did hair for all of my bridesmaids and makeup for my mom and sister. She was amazing. Throughout the entire process (trial, planning, day of) she was so easy to work with. All of my bridesmaids loved their hairstyles (which typically doesn't happen) and I absolutely loved my hairstyle and makeup. Susan was a pleasure to be around and does amazing work. I would highly recommend her for your special day!! Thanks again Susan!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous! We were so pleased with our hair and makeup. Not only did we love our looks, but we loved YOU! Your good humor and patience saved the day during stressful prep moments. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4446062, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was exceptional. From the beginning of our trial she was so sweeet and patient. I had a few pictures of what I wanted and she was able to bring everything together for the perfect look. On my wedding day she was on time and ready to go! All of my bridesmaids were happy with their look and I could not have been more happy with mine!! Everything stayed in place the entire night, my make up looked great despite dancing all night. I was nervous at first because I had never tried airbrush make-up but it was definitely the way to go. I cannot that Susan enough for making me look perfect on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Hallie, 6/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was an absolute joy to work with. She was very responsive to all of my questions, and at the trial she listed to exactly what I was looking for. She provided great advice and gave me the look I wanted to achieve. Additionally, I was so impressed with how on schedule she stayed. We finished hair and make-up on time and all of my bridesmaids were saying how rare that was. I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up at the wedding, and if I ever needed a make-up artist again I would absolutely choose Susan!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Susan was one of the best decisions that I made in the wedding planning process. Beginning with the make-up and hair trial, Susan paid careful attention to recreate the looks and idea that I envisioned. On the day of my wedding, she was one of my favorite vendors to work with-very professional but also easy going and fun. I felt absolutely beautiful thanks to her hard work, and can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Mahala, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan is a consummate professional and a genuinely wonderful person. She went above and beyond on my wedding day by driving to remote area in the blue ridge mountains to do my and my bridal parties hair and makeup) She was also very flexible in scheduling a trial run since I was coming in from out town. Aside from providing great service, she really knows her craft. She listens and asks thoughtful questions to really understand what you want out of the service. My hair and makeup looked amazing and I'm for grateful because afterall, pictures last forever. ;)

Profile Picture Maite, 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan and her assistant were absolutely wonderful! I booked her for hair and makeup for my wedding. Her and her assistant did hair and makeup for a total of 9 girls and all of us were very happy with their work. She was incredibly flexible with me. I had rented a cabin to get ready in that was in a remote location in the Blue Ridge Mountain and she and her assistant drove all the way out there to meet us and didn't charge me for travel. She also squeezed me in on a Sunday evening for my trial run! Her prices are more than fair and she is worth every penny. She is the real deal. You can tell from the moment you do your consult that she knows exactly what she is doing and she has the added bonus of being a very cool person which makes the experience all the more fun and relaxing.
I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Maite, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan did hair and makeup for me, my bridal party and the mothers this past Saturday. She did an absolutely wonderful job! We received compliments all night on how gorgeous and natural we all looked. Susan is also such a pleasure to work with. She has such a fun personality and really listens to what you want and makes it happen. She goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy and we had such a fun day with her as well. I would recommend Susan to any of my friends getting married (or just looking for a great experience) and was so glad I got to work with her.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan is SO talented! She came to us on location and provided hair and makeup for the bride, mothers, and 1 attendant. I cannot believe how sweet and professional she truly is while making you feel so comfortable as well as working at warp speed in a short amount of time. I have no idea how you do it Susan!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Susan! Not only does she do a great job, but she has the best personality! She really worked with me and my mom during our trial to make sure we were completely happy with both our hair and our make up and took pictures to reference for the big day. Three of my bridesmaids used her services as well on the wedding day and they all looked amazing. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Randi, 3/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan is the best! I procrastinated in finding someone to do my hair for my wedding and found Susan on wedding wire. She was so helpful and fit me in between other engagements. I had a vintage theme wedding and she gave me the perfect style, I had more compliments on my hair than I've ever had. It was beautiful and lasted the entire night with no problems. My 8 year old was the flower girl and Susan gave her a gorgeous braided updo that looked so sweet. Susan came to us at our hotel and was so personable and put me completely at ease! I can't wait for another excuse to use her services! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan, thank you for your amazing work and making sure that my bridesmaids and I looked beautiful on my wedding day! Susan was extremely professional and responsive from the moment I reached out to inquire about her services. I knew when we spoke on the phone that I wanted her to be my hair and make up artist. When I met her for our trial session, I was blown away with how sweet and understanding she is! She listened to what I envisioned. I had a dress with a sheer back that I wanted to make sure I could show off, and she made great suggestions! We came up with the perfect look to go along with my simple and elegant theme to go along with my dress and the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she came on time and made each bridesmaid (total 5) and me look amazing! She worked diligently and had us ready to go on time - even our planner and photographer were impressed with how quickly she did all of our services! It was storming the day of the wedding, but my hair and make up stayed intact the entire day! I would highly recommend Susan to all brides looking for someone who is wonderful to work with and will give you what you want (and then more)!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was a joy! And my hair looked amazing.

Profile Picture Noel, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Susan online while trying to find someone to do a classic, yet slightly vintage look for my wedding day. She was so sweet and responsive and listened to exactly what I wanted. I was apprehensive about makeup because of bad experiences in the past so we decided to try it out during the trial to see if it would be worth it. And it totally was! Just having the airbrush alone is wonderful because it looks flawless all night and I can see her masterful contouring in all the pictures. My cheekbones never looked so good! She also did 3 of my bridesmaids' hair and they all turned out beautiful! Really great experience and I am soooo glad I decided to use her services! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan did a great job with my wedding hair and makeup! We had a trial run a few days before and I showed her some pictures and she knew exactly what I wanted. I was a little apprehensive about the make up becuase I didn't want to look like a china doll, but she worked her magic and it turned out perfectly. My hair also looked great and stayed looking fabulous the entire day. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User2487670, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Susan was absolutely awesome to work with. I had a pretty big bridal party and a mix of people who were and weren't getting services on the day of my wedding and Susan was great about jumping right into the group and helping make getting ready for my big day so special. Most importantly I felt like a princess all day. She listened to exactly what I wanted and we worked together create a look that was truly the best I've ever felt in my life. I had a rupunzel like side ponytail and romantic makeup. I wanted to brighten up my cheeks and lips from the trial we did and Susan did it on the fly perfectly. She was so personable and put all the bridesmaids she worked on at ease as well and they all felt awesome too. Thank you so much for helping make me feel like the prettiest bride in the world! I'm recommending her to all my friends who are engaged as well!

Profile Picture Tori , 10/12/13, 1 Review