Surveyor Creative Reviews

Surveyor Creative 6
Surveyor Creative 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Funk · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Not just 5 stars but 5 BILLION STARS!

Where do we begin about all the wonderful things that encompass Surveyor Creative! They took our engagement and wedding photos; This husband and wife duo is so sweet, authentic, passionate, and kind hearted. These words aren’t just from us they are also our families and bridal party’s words towards Surveyor Creative. When we tried to take our engagement photos it was raining and they were so sincere and willing to reschedule since they knew we wanted them outside. We ended up chatting with them in their car for about 20 minutes. You aren’t just investing into their creativity but them as people and they are a stellar duo. When they were shooting our engagement and wedding they were fun, flexible, and creative! On the day of the wedding, they took charge and made sure to move things along throughout the day. We had a large amount of family photos to take and were pretty nervous about them going smoothly, but Dani and Cameron made us feel at such ease during this chaotic time. Dani would call out and organize the family and Cameron took the photos. In their contract they state that they will get your photos back to you within 32 days! This is so quick in the photography world and trust us it is agony waiting to see your wedding photos so it is great getting them back so quickly. Surveyor Creative is very quick at responding to emails and communicating which makes you feel like a priority and brings a certain peace of mind! At times during the wedding, we completely forgot they were there taking photos, they are that sneaky! This couple is adventurous and willing to go the extra mile with locations and shots! Their photographs aren’t just photographs they are truly works of art. If you are looking for a photographer that captures all the moments and emotions of your wedding, then they are the perfect photographers for you!

Love, The Funk’s

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Justin

Justin Coogle · Married on 05/10/2019

Cameron & Danielle will elevate your wedding from ceremony to invaluable memory

I STRONGLY recommend Danielle and Cameron (Surveyor Creative) as your photographers, especially if it is for your wedding. When looking at how to spend our budget for our wedding my wife made something very clear (and this point was repeated by many other friends) - the only place you DO NOT COMPROMISE MONEY is the pictures. Your pictures are what will be seen everyday, will be one of the few things you will remember, and are what last.

Danielle and Cameron are simply incredible. Their talent truly shines when you just let them do their thing and be creative. I encourage anyone who hires them to not come in with strict photo ideas but instead say "What do you think would look good?" or "Are there ideas you've been wanting to try?" This is where their expertise shined. They took such incredible photos that standout amongst all my friends and family's weddings. They truly gave us unique memories that captured our wedding (and my wife's beauty) in a way I didn't know was possible.

And you know what is the best part? They are incredible to work with. Working with them is like working with a close friend. They want to KNOW YOU as people first and customers second. They truly became just as much invited guests to our wedding as much as they were photographers.

Hire them. It will be the best decision you will make for your wedding. I wish I could get married twice just to work with them again.

-Justin Coogle (with the blessing of my wife Brianna)

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Surveyor Creative 21
  • Addie

Addie Childs · Married on 04/06/2019

So amazing!

These two are the absolute best. The sweetest couple and the best photographers! They’re so helpful loosening you up and making you feel comfortable. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos. Their editing style and skills are incredible. They will not disappoint!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Melanie · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We had absolutely the best time working with surveyor creative! We used them for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and they did not disappoint! Cameron and Dani were absolutely amazing to work with and created a perfectly stress free environment! They went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us! We had never taken professional photos, but would do it again with them in a heart beat! We highly recommend using them for your special day!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING - Just amazing. You will be blown away with your photos.

We used Surveyor Creative for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I can not speak highly enough about them. We are in love with ALL of the photos and continuously look through them all the time. They did such a wonderful job of telling the story of our wedding with every emotion, every detail, and every moment.

Being a couple that hasn't taken any professional photos before, they made everything so comfortable for us! We had a blast taking our engagement photos with Cam and Dani and loved having Cam and Emily with us for our wedding day! We seriously can not rave enough about Surveyor Creative. If you are even just THINKING of going with them, DO IT. I promise you won't regret it. They are reasonably priced and so easy to work with! You will be blown away with your photos!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Surveyor Creative 31
    Surveyor Creative 32
    Surveyor Creative 33

Laura · Married on 10/12/2018

Cameron + Danielle are a DREAM TEAM, and to say we are grateful we chose them is an understatement! They took the photos and videos for our destination wedding in Tulum, and not only did our entire wedding party and family fall in love with them, but their work was BEYOND our expectations!! We are obsessed with our photos and also with how well they captured the little moments and special touches of our day. Not to mention, the video they put together of the our wedding was SO beautiful!!! We have received an insane amount of positive feedback from our friends and family about how impressed they were with Cameron and Danielle’s work! They were professional, kind, helpful, and made our day 100x better! We couldn’t recommend them any more highly!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Surveyor Creative 34
    Surveyor Creative 35
    Surveyor Creative 36
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 09/29/2018

The best of the best!

If you're reading this - look no further! Surveyor shot my brothers wedding and I knew as soon as I saw his photos I had to have them shoot my wedding! Danielle was truly so amazing to work with. She made me feel so comfortable - which can be difficult in a white gown with hundreds of people around! She truly has such a gift knowing exactly what to capture to create the most stunning photos! We have received so many compliments from family and friends on our photos. I cannot recommend Surveyor enough, my husband and I will be forever grateful for our wedding day pictures!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/26/2018

My sister-in-law gifted us a photographer for the afternoon of our wedding and we could not be more thankful it was Surveyor Creative. Cameron was extremely friendly, accommodating, and professional. We had preview photos within hours, and then received our entire album back much sooner than we ever expected. We love each and every photo we have seen. Thank you SO much to these incredible photographers for making our wedding even more special!! I would recommend this business to absolutely anyone. We love them!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Surveyor Creative 37
    Surveyor Creative 38

Kathrine · Married on 08/04/2018

Cameron and Danielle at Surveyor Creative did an AMAZING job with our wedding pictures!! I cannot recommend them enough. They stayed with us all day, were super relaxed, professional, efficient and made everyone feel comfortable and confident. Not only did they deliver so many amazing pictures I can literally keep looking through them again and again to relive our wedding day, they also made it fun and easy. They are amazing people that I wish lived closer to me so we could hang out more. Also, they took the long trip all the way to Norway for our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding than Surveyor Creative. Their high quality photos show the authenticity and beauty of our day. They were always quick and easy to communicate with. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure we got everything we wanted and made sure our day was stress free. Surveyor Creative is the best and I couldn’t recommend them more!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

Cam and Dani from Surveyor Creative were absolutely WONDERFUL!! Even before the wedding day, they were prompt to answer questions and detailed to draw out exactly what our dreams were for our wedding. They were professional, fun, and servants!! (Even we’re making sure my glass was full at dinner). We are in love with our videos and thankful for new friends as well!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND using surveyor creative for any of your video or photo needs!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kara · Married on 02/26/2018

Cameron was so easy to work with for our engagement photos! He made the process seamless. The photos not only turned out fantastic with the fall feel we were looking for but we got them all back within 7 days! Highly recommend photographer within the KC area!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Surveyor Creative 39
    Surveyor Creative 40
    Surveyor Creative 41
    Surveyor Creative 42

Rylie · Married on 10/22/2017

Cameron and Dani are amazing photographers and captured our wedding day so beautifully! They definitely over delivered and we are so incredibly happy with how the photos turned out. They made it easy for us to be in front of the camera and went above and beyond their photographer duties by keeping us on track, reminding us when we needed to be somewhere, and helping with other random little things. They are super easy to work with and were on top of everything. They captured every detail we asked for and then some. I didn't have to worry about anything with them and it definitely put us at ease. They're also just really great people, couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Surveyor Creative 43
    Surveyor Creative 44
    Surveyor Creative 45
    Surveyor Creative 46

Maigan · Married on 09/29/2017

What can we say, but WOW! Cameron and Danielle are so fantastic and a joy to work with. They captured our engagement photos and our wedding day. From the first time we met, my husband and I felt very comfortable working with them. They are such a pleasant couple and makes everyone around them feel at ease! We received so many amazing pictures! And we got our pictures back so quickly. We are so glad we went with Surveyor Creative to capture our wedding day and we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jess · Married on 09/09/2017

Surveyor Creative was hands-down the most amazing photographer to work with. They shot the best photos for our engagement and we got them in less than a week. It was hard to pick the best pictures because they turned out amazing. The wedding was also so great, they were so professional and made sure to get all the photos we wanted!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 09/02/2017

I highly recommend Surveyor Creative. Being the parents of the bride and enjoying the wedding is very difficult, but Surveyor Creative delivered a product that exceeded our expectations. I made the correct decision by using Surveyor Creative for both pictures and video, they work well together as a team to capture the most important moments from beginning to end in order to produce the most heart warming Love Story!
    Cameron, Danielle, Conner and Daniel,
    Thank you for the outstanding job, we can't wait for the day Grayson and the forthcoming siblings are old enough to watch
    their parents wedding video and pictures! Jacqueline-mob

Sent on 10/17/2017

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Cameron and Danielle exceeded our expectations on all levels. They captured our wedding day perfectly and we loved how all of the photos turned out. It’s been so fun to look back and relive the day through pictures. They went above and beyond by keeping us on track, reminding us to do certain things, and making sure to capture all of the perfect moments. They took a lot of the stress of the day away, made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and were honestly just great people to be around. We even had some of our guests come up to us and say how great they were. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Erishyll · Married on 08/06/2017

Photos were so stunning and these two were so personable. We loved working would them and will definitely be recommending them to others!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Keely · Married on 07/29/2017

Surveyor Creative is amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out exactly how I pictured them! Cameron took on the task of capturing my entire wedding by himself and I was blown away by his professionalism, talent and efficiency. I am so pleased with the finished prints and how fast they were edited and returned. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Katie · Married on 07/28/2017

I would definitely recommend this photography team! They are reasonably priced and they delivered high quality photos. Their energy is great and they will make sure you get what you want. Danielle even noticed little details throughout the day; when I was cold she went out to her car to get me a blanket without me ever saying anything. Very nice couple and very talented photographers!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Annie · Married on 07/03/2017

Surveyor Creative is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I had a BLAST at our engagement session and got absolutely gorgeous shots. The owner, Cameron, is very timely and professional. Cameron got us our pictures a week after the engagement session. Our wedding went so smooth. There were two photographers and they stayed from 11:00am to around 10:00pm. I have heard some of the group wedding pictures can be stressful, but that was not the case for us. The photographers had amazing leadership skills that made group photos stunning and capture the day perfectly. We could not be happier.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Cassidy · Married on 06/03/2017

These people are top knotch. They provide quality service and are wonderful to work with. I have been nothing but pleased with my experience with Surveyor. They shot our engagement and wedding photos and they are seriously the best pictures I've ever seen. They are easy to work with, each staff member is so laid back and relaxed but they really know what they are doing. They always knew how to pose us to make a great photo. They went out of their way to serve my husband and I on our wedding day. They made us feel calm and relaxed when there was so much going on.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Devin · Married on 04/07/2017

Seriously could not have asked for a better team. Communication with Cameron was always a breeze. The day that we drove to Lawrence for our engagement pictures was a day my husband and I will always remember - it was so fun! Thanks Cameron for being adventurous that day to get amazing shots! Driving back from Lawrence we received our finished engagement pictures. Say whaaa? We were pumped and even more excited at that point to have Surveyor Creative shoot our wedding day!

When Cameron and Danielle showed up the day of our wedding they were ready to work hard. As the bride, I really appreciated that Danielle would direct everyone for the pictures, taking stress off of my shoulders. Cameron and Danielle were very personable throughout the entire day, making us very comfortable in front of the camera. We loved having them there and so did our wedding party.

Y'all. Exactly a week after our wedding, my husband and I were spending time on our honeymoon looking at the finished pictures. I am so thankful and appreciative of how hard these two work. I love their authenticity and consistency.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/30/2017

Seriously the best photographer! They work amazing together and really help you have alot of fun! Amazing couple who puts everything into capturing your special day! 10/10
    -Katherine & Dustin Thornton