Surveyor Creative Reviews

34 | Lawrence, KS

34 Reviews for Surveyor Creative

34 Surveyor Creative Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/12/2018

Cameron + Danielle are a DREAM TEAM, and to say we are grateful we chose them is an understatement! They took the photos and videos for our destination wedding in Tulum, and not only did our entire wedding party and family fall in love with them, but their work was BEYOND our expectations!! We are obsessed with our photos and also with how well they captured the little moments and special touches of our day. Not to mention, the video they put together of the our wedding was SO beautiful!!! We have received an insane amount of positive feedback from our friends and family about how impressed they were with Cameron and Danielle’s work! They were professional, kind, helpful, and made our day 100x better! We couldn’t recommend them any more highly!!

Surveyor Creative 1
    Surveyor Creative 2
    Surveyor Creative 3
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 09/29/2018

The best of the best!

If you're reading this - look no further! Surveyor shot my brothers wedding and I knew as soon as I saw his photos I had to have them shoot my wedding! Danielle was truly so amazing to work with. She made me feel so comfortable - which can be difficult in a white gown with hundreds of people around! She truly has such a gift knowing exactly what to capture to create the most stunning photos! We have received so many compliments from family and friends on our photos. I cannot recommend Surveyor enough, my husband and I will be forever grateful for our wedding day pictures!

Jordan · Married on 08/26/2018

My sister-in-law gifted us a photographer for the afternoon of our wedding and we could not be more thankful it was Surveyor Creative. Cameron was extremely friendly, accommodating, and professional. We had preview photos within hours, and then received our entire album back much sooner than we ever expected. We love each and every photo we have seen. Thank you SO much to these incredible photographers for making our wedding even more special!! I would recommend this business to absolutely anyone. We love them!

Surveyor Creative 4
    Surveyor Creative 5

Kathrine · Married on 08/04/2018

Cameron and Danielle at Surveyor Creative did an AMAZING job with our wedding pictures!! I cannot recommend them enough. They stayed with us all day, were super relaxed, professional, efficient and made everyone feel comfortable and confident. Not only did they deliver so many amazing pictures I can literally keep looking through them again and again to relive our wedding day, they also made it fun and easy. They are amazing people that I wish lived closer to me so we could hang out more. Also, they took the long trip all the way to Norway for our wedding!

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding than Surveyor Creative. Their high quality photos show the authenticity and beauty of our day. They were always quick and easy to communicate with. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure we got everything we wanted and made sure our day was stress free. Surveyor Creative is the best and I couldn’t recommend them more!!

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

Cam and Dani from Surveyor Creative were absolutely WONDERFUL!! Even before the wedding day, they were prompt to answer questions and detailed to draw out exactly what our dreams were for our wedding. They were professional, fun, and servants!! (Even we’re making sure my glass was full at dinner). We are in love with our videos and thankful for new friends as well!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND using surveyor creative for any of your video or photo needs!!!

Kara · Married on 02/26/2018

Cameron was so easy to work with for our engagement photos! He made the process seamless. The photos not only turned out fantastic with the fall feel we were looking for but we got them all back within 7 days! Highly recommend photographer within the KC area!

Surveyor Creative 6
    Surveyor Creative 7
    Surveyor Creative 8
    Surveyor Creative 9

Rylie · Married on 10/22/2017

Cameron and Dani are amazing photographers and captured our wedding day so beautifully! They definitely over delivered and we are so incredibly happy with how the photos turned out. They made it easy for us to be in front of the camera and went above and beyond their photographer duties by keeping us on track, reminding us when we needed to be somewhere, and helping with other random little things. They are super easy to work with and were on top of everything. They captured every detail we asked for and then some. I didn't have to worry about anything with them and it definitely put us at ease. They're also just really great people, couldn't recommend them more!

Surveyor Creative 10
    Surveyor Creative 11
    Surveyor Creative 12
    Surveyor Creative 13

Maigan · Married on 09/29/2017

What can we say, but WOW! Cameron and Danielle are so fantastic and a joy to work with. They captured our engagement photos and our wedding day. From the first time we met, my husband and I felt very comfortable working with them. They are such a pleasant couple and makes everyone around them feel at ease! We received so many amazing pictures! And we got our pictures back so quickly. We are so glad we went with Surveyor Creative to capture our wedding day and we would recommend them to anyone!

Jess · Married on 09/09/2017

Surveyor Creative was hands-down the most amazing photographer to work with. They shot the best photos for our engagement and we got them in less than a week. It was hard to pick the best pictures because they turned out amazing. The wedding was also so great, they were so professional and made sure to get all the photos we wanted!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/02/2017

I highly recommend Surveyor Creative. Being the parents of the bride and enjoying the wedding is very difficult, but Surveyor Creative delivered a product that exceeded our expectations. I made the correct decision by using Surveyor Creative for both pictures and video, they work well together as a team to capture the most important moments from beginning to end in order to produce the most heart warming Love Story!
    Cameron, Danielle, Conner and Daniel,
    Thank you for the outstanding job, we can't wait for the day Grayson and the forthcoming siblings are old enough to watch
    their parents wedding video and pictures! Jacqueline-mob

Anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Cameron and Danielle exceeded our expectations on all levels. They captured our wedding day perfectly and we loved how all of the photos turned out. It’s been so fun to look back and relive the day through pictures. They went above and beyond by keeping us on track, reminding us to do certain things, and making sure to capture all of the perfect moments. They took a lot of the stress of the day away, made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and were honestly just great people to be around. We even had some of our guests come up to us and say how great they were. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Erishyll · Married on 08/06/2017

Photos were so stunning and these two were so personable. We loved working would them and will definitely be recommending them to others!

Keely · Married on 07/29/2017

Surveyor Creative is amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out exactly how I pictured them! Cameron took on the task of capturing my entire wedding by himself and I was blown away by his professionalism, talent and efficiency. I am so pleased with the finished prints and how fast they were edited and returned. I would highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2017

I would definitely recommend this photography team! They are reasonably priced and they delivered high quality photos. Their energy is great and they will make sure you get what you want. Danielle even noticed little details throughout the day; when I was cold she went out to her car to get me a blanket without me ever saying anything. Very nice couple and very talented photographers!

Annie · Married on 07/03/2017

Surveyor Creative is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I had a BLAST at our engagement session and got absolutely gorgeous shots. The owner, Cameron, is very timely and professional. Cameron got us our pictures a week after the engagement session. Our wedding went so smooth. There were two photographers and they stayed from 11:00am to around 10:00pm. I have heard some of the group wedding pictures can be stressful, but that was not the case for us. The photographers had amazing leadership skills that made group photos stunning and capture the day perfectly. We could not be happier.

Cassidy · Married on 06/03/2017

These people are top knotch. They provide quality service and are wonderful to work with. I have been nothing but pleased with my experience with Surveyor. They shot our engagement and wedding photos and they are seriously the best pictures I've ever seen. They are easy to work with, each staff member is so laid back and relaxed but they really know what they are doing. They always knew how to pose us to make a great photo. They went out of their way to serve my husband and I on our wedding day. They made us feel calm and relaxed when there was so much going on.

Devin · Married on 04/07/2017

Seriously could not have asked for a better team. Communication with Cameron was always a breeze. The day that we drove to Lawrence for our engagement pictures was a day my husband and I will always remember - it was so fun! Thanks Cameron for being adventurous that day to get amazing shots! Driving back from Lawrence we received our finished engagement pictures. Say whaaa? We were pumped and even more excited at that point to have Surveyor Creative shoot our wedding day!

When Cameron and Danielle showed up the day of our wedding they were ready to work hard. As the bride, I really appreciated that Danielle would direct everyone for the pictures, taking stress off of my shoulders. Cameron and Danielle were very personable throughout the entire day, making us very comfortable in front of the camera. We loved having them there and so did our wedding party.

Y'all. Exactly a week after our wedding, my husband and I were spending time on our honeymoon looking at the finished pictures. I am so thankful and appreciative of how hard these two work. I love their authenticity and consistency.

Katherine · Married on 03/30/2017

Seriously the best photographer! They work amazing together and really help you have alot of fun! Amazing couple who puts everything into capturing your special day! 10/10
    -Katherine & Dustin Thornton

Meg · Married on 11/19/2016

We couldn't have enjoyed working with Cameron & Danielle more. We knew our wedding photos would be gorgeous after we saw how much we loved our engagement photos, but we never could have imagined HOW MUCH we loved them. They were a complete joy to work with and so laid back and fun. Their love really shines through, both in your interaction with them and in the quality of their work. They are the best!

Surveyor Creative 14
    Surveyor Creative 15
    Surveyor Creative 16

Madi · Married on 09/01/2016

Before hiring Surveyor Creative I had fired my previous photography and was a bit worried moving on with the wedding planning, but Cameron and his crew took care of everything!! Cameron was attentive and very professional when setting up our wedding session. He had to contract out to a different photographer and took on the editing himself. Our contracted photography was AMAZING. Immediately Emily fit right in with my group of bridesmaids. She was so kind, funny, and creative. 30 days after my wedding I got to relive every detail while glancing through my photos. Never in a million years did I think I would receive this kind of service and to top it all off my wedding and gorgeous pictures are being published on a wedding website! I recommend Surveyor Creative to all brides out there :) God bless!

Kristin · Married on 06/11/2016

I highly recommend Surveyor Creative they did an AMAZING job at our wedding they were really respectful and wonderful to work with. I would use them again in a second. Thank you Cameron & Liz you were both wonderful to work with.

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

I loved working with Cameron and his crew! They were nice and friendly and out images and videos turned out amazing! Great team! Thanks!

Bailey · Married on 04/23/2016

Had a wonderful experience with Surveyor Creative! Cameron was very responsive and we got an awesome video plus our raw footage. Very happy!!

Working with Cameron was anything we could have hoped for and more. He went above and beyond the call of duty and provided INCREDIBLE pictures for us to remember the big day. We look like a magazine! We definitely recommend Surveyor Creative!