64 Reviews for Surfside Ceremonies

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
64 Surfside Ceremonies Reviews

Mark was great to work with! He responded timely to my emails, and was able to help my husband and I with our vows and tweak the ceremony as necessary. He was extremely patient with all of my questions, and made sure that everything was perfect for our ceremony! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6262730, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious
4.7

Mark was professional and provided an excellent marriage ceremony. We met with him ahead of time both over the phone and in person. Although we had a majority of our ceremony planned in advance, he was very helpful filling in the gaps, offered great suggestions, and was very accommodating with how we wanted the ceremony to flow. He arrived early to the ceremony and was personable with the guests. He even made the extra effort to coordinate his tie with our wedding colors. We did not have a microphone, but he was able to project his voice so that everyone could hear. Overall, we could not be happier with his services and the way our ceremony turned out. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Karen and Matthew, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark did an outstanding job with our wedding ceremony on 11.12.2016. He made the ceremony selections simple and provided a few examples for us to choose from. I actually pieced together our ceremony and really made it our own; Mark was very open to this idea. Mark made sure to touch base with us prior to our ceremony to make sure everything was covered and we felt comfortable that it would go the was we envisioned. I'd highly recommend Mark if you're looking for a reasonably priced and professional officiate who you can rely on for a beautiful ceremony .

Profile Picture Jamie , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was a pleasure to work with, and we were happy to have him officiate our wedding! We met up with him a couple days prior for a quick go over, and some advice. He was super helpful and adjusted our vows and such to exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend Mark to anyone who is ln search of the perfect officiate!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

Mark was wonderful. He provided several options for the ceremony and helped us create exactly what we wanted. Any time we had questions, he was eager to help and responded quickly. He was there for us before, during and after. He was very professional and accommodating. We would recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Deb, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We would like to commend Mark on the wonderful job he did officiating our wedding. He included everything in the ceremony that was important to us and many of the guests commented on what a nice job he did helping us begin our future together with a beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture User7622403, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a very informal; self written last minute service on Turtle Beach near Sarasota. He was so kind to accommodate every little request even last minute. Heven is kind, professional and a delight to work with. Certainly just what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Seth, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Willing to work with my every request. Even kind enough to research things in the area such as hair and flowers; so great as we were from Iowa and knew nothing of recommended places in the area! Friendly, fun and professional! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7627145, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancé and I decided we wanted a small beach wedding. We were renting a house on the Gulf in Florida for the Winter and thought that would be the perfect place. After researching the internet, we found Surfside Ceremonies. We met with Mark at a local coffee shop and felt an immediate connection. He was very open to our ideas, very flexible and very laid back. Even though the weather did not completely cooperate, the wedding was perfect! Mark took everything in stride and it was a fantastic, full of laughter and incredible memories!!!!!

Profile Picture Barb, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was a wonderful officiant. He has experience doing all types of weddings. He was happy to meet with us at a nearby restaurant before we even selected him as our officiant. He did a great job on our day and we couldn't have been happier. We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark was great!! He was the perfect for for our wedding!! I highly recommend him for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 4/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark showed a calm and interested demeanor while wedding planning and offered helpful suggestions when writing the ceremony. When speaking to another potential officiant she was showed no interest in speaking about what we were looking for and spoke about about cost. Day of Mark showed up on time with the chairs to set up, (we had rented from him out of ease). He spoke clearly, calmly, and pleasantly. We would highly recommend Mark to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an amazing ceremony and Mark did an exceptional job! We met with him initially and it was very confortable from hello! I'd recommend Surfside Ceremonies to anyone!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very responsive, kind, and respectful during the entire process. He also was very open to any needs or requests we had and was a great help in creating our ceremony. We definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Luciana, 3/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark did a wonderful job officiating and was very receptive to and implemented our personal ideas for the ceremony without hesitation.

Profile Picture Annette, 2/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark Botschner performed our private wedding ceremony in Venice Dec 22nd at Blalock Pk , Gazebo. For us it was a perfect affair and we customized our small Ceremony Reading and Mark was very helpful and accommodating this ritual and readings "Making it Happen" He did such a wonderful job and we were so happy with everything. He was very helpful, supporting and professional. We wouldn't have wanted to change anything. Thanks Mark

Profile Picture Robert & IvaRae , 12/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Very professional and friendly. He helped us with finding the perfect location. Gave tips for organizing the event, and advice to help everything so as smooth as possible.
His ceremony was eloquent and concise.

Profile Picture User6111013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Helped to make our special day easy and fun.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/13/15, 1 Review

It was a a beatiful simple ceremony- just what we wanted 8

Profile Picture User6181111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met Mark before booking him. He was very easy to talk with, personable and open to our idea of what we would like our ceremony to be like. He communicated well, reminded us of what we needed to do from our standpoint (you know things get a little crazy come wedding time). He kept us on point and let us adjust the ceremony to our liking. We was flexible when the came to last minute change of plans as well. He didn't bat an eye when I was almost an hour late because I forgot some things, he spent that time mingling with family members and fit in with the guests perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture User6161052, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Mark was so sweet and flexible. So glad we found him!!

Profile Picture Robbin, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Mark was so relaxing and wonderful. We had a pretty difficult and elaborate custom ceremony we wrote and wanted Mark to perform and he totally got it and nailed the execution. He even helped edit and fix it to flow better and was very responsive and prepared even though I sent it to him pretty last minute. I was also so glad he had a calming demeanor because I'm sort've neurotic and he is a comforting presence when you're a bride!

I personally don't like overly boisterous phony preacher types that I've seen before and Mark was nothing like that, but if you're like me and want someone who is punctual, calm and super accommodating to your needs, he's totally your guy!

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We were planning a 15 year renewal of our vows. Mark was great he was there if i had a question and worked with us to give us the best renewal ceremony. He helped us pick the ceremony that was right for us. The personalization was amazing. He was very friendly and mingled with my guests before the ceremony.He did a awesome job to help us celebrate our renewal of our vows. I wish i had found him earlier for our original ceremony. I would recommend Mark to any one. Our backyard ceremony was very non traditional. He fit in so well. He is very well mannered,responsible,professional,and was able to put up with a yard full of rednecks and kids. He came early to set up and we had a candle ceremony that was so beautiful .I thank you Mark for sharing this day with us and making it as special as it could be .If you are looking for a special day with a great officiant please talk with Mark. We recommend him 110%.

Profile Picture Karen and Robert , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Customized Vows, Vow Renewal, No Denomination

We HIGHLY recommend Rev. Mark for your big day! Although we never met before the rehearsal I felt like I knew him. He was so good at keeping in touch with us from the very first phone conversation to numerous emails back and forth working to get our ceremony perfect for us. He was very flexible and open to any and all of our ideas. You will not be disappointed!
Babaev Wedding 10/10/15

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Our ceremony on the beach at sunrise was great and very romantic.
The service was perfect.