Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants Reviews

38 Reviews for Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants

• Roger

Roger R. · Getting married on 07/12/2027

Excellent Food with Professional Service

The service provided by Surf & Turf Catering Consultants was professional and knowledgeable. The interaction was great to enable me to make the right choice, The food was fantastic. Delivery was on-time and I was kept up-to-date throughput the entire process.

Sent on 01/11/2021

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Roger my friend, you are definitely a foodie I enjoyed preparing my meals for. Thanks everytime for making us your preferred catering service provider.

Kuyan W. · Married on 02/14/2021

Amazing food, great service

Durran was responsive, professional and easy to work with. The food was so good, so good. The presentation was A+ and the taste was A+++. I had a tough crowd at my event and everyone commented on how good the food was. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/16/2021

Hi Kuyan,
    It really means a lot getting this positive feedback from you. You came across my Instagram handle and made your decision right then and there to request my services. I'm glad I was able to meet and exceed your expectations.
  • Antoneil

Antoneil P. · Married on 02/12/2021

Ones to watch..... Unbridled Satisfaction

Durren Mclean & his brand are ones to watch. He's a consummate professional with food that reflects his preparation, creativity and vision. Their pabulum decadence is matched only by their welcoming people skills and service, which together is bound to set them apart from others in their market. I'm grateful for the smile on my staff's face and their overwhelming approval of my decision to partner with Durren and his Surf and Turf Team. You should give them a shot too....

Sent on 01/05/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Oh man, oh man, oh man now that's what I love to hear. Thanks a mill Antoneil, it was pleasure to be able to cater to your needs.

Roxanne T. · Married on 01/11/2021

Durren and his team provided excellent customer service. He was easy to talk to and tried his best to meet my requests :)

I had a great experience and would definitely recommend

Sent on 01/11/2021

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

You're special request out of the other menu options was for me to provide my signature BBQ JERKED CHICKEN...... and I guess I can safely say that the rest is history. I love a challenge, likewise I love when a client knows definitively what they want. Thanks again for having us.

Chana-Lee S. · Married on 12/28/2020

The food and service exceeded my expectations.

The food and the service was everything just by typing I’m salivating. My guests enjoyed the food and I will definitely recommend and use them again in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you Chana-Lee. I'm really happy I was able to make your Special day very memorable. I'd be ready when next you're ready to be catered for.

Keresa · Married on 12/25/2020

Excellent with a taste of Perfection

The food was to died for! My entire family were pleased with the menu selection and taste.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks a mill Keresa, you and your family made the choice of having your Christmas and Holiday Dinners catered for and for the very first time might I add, and I'm just happy that it all turned out well, everyone was pleased, I'm happy that you're happy.
  • O

Ojay · Married on 10/25/2020

All-Round Excellence

Surf and Turf was hired for my wedding in October 2020 with just 15 guests and achieving what they did was no easy feat. The 15 guests that were catered to were very picky eaters and to see each person leaving nothing on their plates from the food that was served was so satisfying. Surf and Turf was simply, awesome. The meals were timely and done to precise order. They are very accomodating and again, just to reiterate how much we enjoyed the food: the meals were sublime! I'm still surprised as to how affordable their mouthwatering menu selections are - and with catering being such an important part of such a special day, I was very pleased with how Surf and Turf delivered perfectly.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Ramon.... it was you and yours big day so I had was to pull out all stops to make it very memorable for you and your guests. I'm glad I was your preferred caterer and also able to leave a memorable impression on you and your guests. All the best on your new journey in marriage and thanks again.
  • Nardia

Nardia R. · Married on 08/10/2020

Very professional, customer service was exceptional. It was like we knew each other for years, customer friendly.

Excellent service, food was great

Sent on 07/21/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks and much appreciated for your kind words Nardia, much appreciated. It was my pleasure to cater for you.

Charlene D. · Married on 08/06/2020

Amazing food

My event was totally last minute however, the caterer took the initiative to make it happen. Totally appreciated that. A1 service, delivery and set up on time and they always kept in contact. Not to mention the food was amazing, all the guest wanted to know who catered. Will definitely be using this caterer in the future.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks for making us your preferred catering service provider Charlene. It's really comforting to hear and know that we able to provide our services and make your event a memorable experience.

Karen S. · Married on 08/01/2020

Exceptional

Surf and Turf Catering is and always will be my ONLY choice for taking the “stress” out of a personal or professional event. Every aspect of this experience was memorable - menu, quality of food, quantity, presentation and service. You really don’t have to do anything but “eat”....

Sent on 02/06/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

I really like it when my clients choose not to cook and request my services. Thanks again Karen for letting me handle your Christmas meals.

Shanique M. · Married on 02/20/2020

Very professional, always on time, food is absolutely amazing especially the Mac and Cheese!

Durren is quite the professional, I have always felt at ease using his company as I know that everything will be perfect! I would recommended him to anyone who needs a catering service for any type of event!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Hi Shanique, it's good to know that if ever you're having a bad day, all I need to prepare for you is my signature Mac and Cheese.

Thanks again for choosing and making us your preferred catering service provider.

Simone J. · Married on 01/15/2020

The team was professional and accommodating to our needs.

The team was professional and accommodating to our needs. The food was great tasting, presented well and arrived on time.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you Simone, you can most definitely call upon our services anytime. It was our pleasure catering to your needs.

Krystal B. · Married on 01/12/2020

An Excellent Caterer

My husband and I booked Durren and his team at Surf and Turf Fridays to cater our wedding at Devon House on January 12th. Durren made the process very easy for us, especially as overseas clients. We primarily communicated via email and his responses were always timely and thorough. He was also very accommodating and flexible with our last minute changes. On the day of our wedding Durren and his team were professional, punctual, pleasant and attentive. Based on his instagram pictures I had a strong feeling that he would cook delicious authentic Jamaican food and he did not disappoint. We had a buffet for our cocktail hour and a 3 course plated meal for dinner. All the courses tasted great and the presentations were creative and tasteful. It was an absolute pleasure working with Durren and we cannot thank him enough for all of his hard work. I highly recommend this company if you are looking to have great food and great customer service.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

A BIG Thank you to the Andersons for making us their preferred catering service provider. I love catering for weddings because I'm privileged to making my client's special moment a very memorable experience and that's where my creativity shines. Krystal we corresponded so well as if we knew each other from high school days..... I'm glad I was able to meet and exceed your expectations. All the best on your new journey in life.

Mrs.kumar · Married on 12/25/2019

Magnificent

Simply heavenly!
    Thanks Durren

Sent on 12/27/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you very much Sasha Lee, it was my pleasure to cater for your Christmas Dinner Soirée. I'm glad you enjoyed every bit of it and looking forward to working with you anytime I'm needed again.

Simone B. · Married on 11/15/2019

Beyond expectations!

The service was way beyond what was expected. Great food, first class service. Will definitely be utilizing their service again.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you Simone. I was glad to be a part of your event and am looking forward to catering for your special needs again in the near future.

Sheena W. · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent! My invited guest loved the food and the experience.

Surf and Turf Caterors nothing short of excellent services and professionalism. The wow factor for me is that I was concerned on the day that my children would not have eaten because they are picky eaters but Durren delivered. My son - five years old had my meal along with his. My nephew said aunty I lovved the food. My girlfriend who is also a chef said the fish was excellent and well seasoned. My guest were well pleased and Surf and Turf created that WOW factor for us. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Wow, now that's what I love to hear. Thanks again for having me, I'm also glad that I was able to deliver beyond what was expected of me. Your wedding was awesome and I know your marriage is going to be awesome as well.

Alphious M. · Married on 10/09/2019

Professional who pays attention to destinations

I was impressed with the high level of professionalism and the meticulous manner of presentation. I must also say the experience was a gastronomic delight and would definitely use the services again. Most importantly, value for money was evident.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to cater for you, your family and friends in Abu Dhabi, that was a first and memorable experience for me. I'm delighted to know that you were pleased with my catering services rendered.
  • Camille

Camille E. · Married on 08/31/2019

Par Excellence!

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants are the epitome of professionalism! From the first contact for a quotation to the tasting session and, ultimately, delivery and service of the most delectable cocktail hour and dinner meals, their execution was superb. I highly recommend Durren and his team of professionals for any event, whether large or small, as not only will your palettes be pampered and massaged, but the entire experience is value for money. He is flexible, reliable and extremely accommodating! Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants are definitely at the top of my list for caterers!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you Camille, it means a lot. I'm just glad we were able to be a part of your memorable experience.
  • Kiddist

Kiddist C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Surf & Turf Service!

The Surf and Turf team was a great choice for my wedding day! There were on time, professional and the food was amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks a mill for allowing me to make your wedding day memorable. I'm looking forward to catering for when you and yours decide to renew your vows.
  • F

Farrah N. · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent service and food

Service was excellent, food scrumptious, delicious I would definitely be using them again for any gathering I have and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Why thank you Farrah. It was a pleasure being able to execute for your event even though you had reached out to me at the last minute, what can I say the rest is history.

Diandra C. · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful!

Food was great! Service was spectacular.... I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks again for letting me make hungry people transform into happy people. I had no problem going beyond the call of duty for your party and looking forward to doing it again anytime the need arises.

Nicola H. · Married on 04/02/2019

Professional

The food was soooo delicious, the food arrived a lil late than planned... but the staff set up was so quick

Sent on 08/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks again for letting me get creative with the menu options. It was my pleasure to be apart of your event Nicola.

Judith M. · Married on 01/25/2019

Pleasant and professional

Firstly, the vendor was on time. They were able to set up their areas ahead of the event. The cocktail and meals were delivered by polite and friendly staff. Any request that was outside of their scope was delivered unhesitatingly. Excellent service!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks a million Judith for your honest reflection. I'm glad we were choosen as your preferred catering service provider and able to make your daughter's special day more memorable!

Marlene F. · Married on 01/19/2019

Surf & turf fridays catering

Food, Presentation and Service absolutely Great!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Thanks again Marlene and also to your husband for making us your preferred catering service provider. It was our pleasure to be at your service.

Ricardo · Married on 01/03/2019

Excellent serice and food

The service was on point and the food is to die for!!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Surf & Turf Fridays Catering Consultants's reply:

Much appreciated Ricardo. I'm still grateful for the opportunity you presented to me to be your wife's Personal Chef on her birthday.