Sureshot Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Michael
    Michael S. Married on 09/24/2021

Great Experience - Highly Recommend

This is a long overdo review. Working with Steve and B was a pleasure, and a great addition to our wedding. Steve answered every e-mail promptly, every call, and met every request. They were the first ones to show up at the event, and one of the last to leave. We were very excited to see our wedding videos. The fact that they provide two videos is great. 1 was a highlight reel, which included the ceremony, getting ready, photo shoot, and everything you would want in a summary video. They also supplied a 2nd video that had more candid shots throughout the day, which was about 2 hours long. We gave them the names of several songs that we wanted in the videos, and there was no issue with song selection. The price was more than fair for an entire days work. Their professionalism, promptness, reliability, and final products are all great reasons to hire sure shot to film your wedding, or any event. Many people will cut out video for one reason or another, and everyone I have talked to regrets it. The video will last forever, and capture things that a photographer can't. I highly recommend considering Steve and SureShot for your wedding and event. They also supplied a USB and a couple DVD copies. Thank you again for being a part of our day.
    Danielle P. Married on 07/24/2021

Hire Sureshot!

If you are considering videography for your wedding - do it! Steve was a great videographer for our day. He was very kind, responsive, prompt and professional. And his services were affordable. Now we can look back on our wedding and re-live the memories. Thanks Steve!
    Susan P. Married on 07/09/2021

Incredible Highlights, Incredible video

I am so glad I hired Sureshot... Steve did a great job answering questions, and following through. He arrived on time and did a really creative job shooting my wedding video and editing it too. His highlight video looks great and all my relatives all think it looks and sounds great! I would not hesitate to hire Steve and Sureshot productions!! 5 stars!!!!
  • Raj
    Raj C. Married on 07/03/2021

Couldn't be happier

Steve and Bea went above and beyond our expectations. We could not have been happier with their work. They were very committed and you can tell they really care about making your event as special as you like it. She even helped me put on my bow tie! Not everyone is that committed lol. They were always where they needed to be and had so many great ideas. They are very creative and the nicest people ever. I highly recommend them and we will be working with them more. One of the best decisions I ever made.
  • Anna
    Anna Z. Married on 01/01/2021

Excellent!

We had a great experience with Sureshot! Our Videographer was punctual and professional and the finished product turned out great! My sister in law had Sureshot for her wedding last year and we loved how her video turned out so we had to have them at our wedding as well. I highly recommend!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/03/2020
    Amazing work!!!!! I could not be happier with the quality footage we received!
  • Christine
    Christine K. Married on 08/01/2020

Great Service, Great Value

When I started looking at Videographers I realized that they might be out of the budget. Until my wedding photographer recommended SureShot. The had the most reasonable prices I had seen. On our wedding day, they showed up on time and were professional. They best part was that they worked seamlessly with my wedding photography. After the wedding, we received our video in just over a month.
    Jim J. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolute professionals

Sureshot productions did an awesome job within our budget. Very easy to work with. I Highly recommend them. They went above & beyond to get the job done.
  • Marita
    Marita S. Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing job--100% recommend!

Sureshot productions is the way to go if you need an amazing video experience for your wedding. My husband and I were married during the COVID pandemic, and had to have a closed ceremony at church. We initially did not plan to have our wedding videoed, but since we were not able to have any friends or family in attendance, we had to come up with a plan B on the fly. Steve was so accommodating, and created a video package for our needs at the last minute (we contacted Sureshot about 1 week before the big day) The video came out even better than we could have hoped for. We were not able to live stream due to restrictions from our church at the last minute, and Steve made sure to post the video privately to YouTube ASAP so our guest could watch it. My husband and I were also struggling to come up with music to use, but Steve provided songs that were perfect and fit the mood and the tone of the sacrament perfectly. The turn around time for the video editing was fantastic and looked very professional. We will be recommending Sureshot Productions to anyone we know that has videography needs, and will be contacting them in the future for anything we need as well! Five stars!
  • Yasmeen
    Yasmeen R. Married on 03/13/2020

My fairy tale wedding

Steve and his wife Bea were such a blessing during our big day! They captured every beautiful moment of our wedding and worked within our limited budget. I was scared of missing this element of my wedding but Steve just made everything come together so smoothly! The organization skill set by both Steve and Bea were also just unbelievably great! They worked closely with my photographer to make sure everything was captured in the most elegant and beautiful way! I high reccomend to anyone in need of great video services!
    Jessica W. Married on 10/13/2019

Super amazing!

My Maid of Honor and I felt very comfortable upon our first meeting with Steve and Bea regarding our wedding video. They were very easy to talk to and easy to work with. I kept in contact with Steve via e-mail and he was always quick with his responses. On the day of our wedding, Steve and Bea were all ready to go and taped our ceremony, tram ride, and reception. At most times, I didn't even see the video camera. But, I knew they were capturing amazing moments on my special day! :) After the wedding, Bea kept in contact with me about how long the video editing will take and always kept me in the loop of what was going on with the video. Just recently, I saw the 9 minute reel video and I immediately fell in love with what I saw. They included drone shots and other amazing video shots of my special day. I am super thrilled that I had booked them to videotape my wedding. You will not regret it!
  • Steven
    Steven S. Married on 09/22/2019

Great job videotaping my wedding.

Steve did a great job video taping my wedding. I woyld highly recommend him.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/22/2019

Great packages!

Sureshot Productions was a great company to work with. Steve was very responsive to all of my inquiries. They had great price points and packages, and the option to add on all raw footage in addition to the edited video which would be fun to watch later. We had a team of 2 videographers at our wedding and both were great at getting all of the shots we wanted while also remaining in the background. We loved re-living our wedding day and watching the edited highlights reel and full edited video. We would recommend Sureshot to anyone looking for a wedding video at a fair price.
    Sara Married on 06/09/2019

Creative video from a great company

Steve was a great videographer who came early, And did an outstanding job capturing our day. He was responsive to emails, was unobtrusive, and did not miss a thing. The highlight video was incredible with drone shots and some really creative shots. His editing was concise and precise. My family would recommend him to anyone. His prices were more than fair and he came through with a great video... Sara
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 04/06/2019

Great choice to capture your memories!

Sureshot Productions was recommended to us through two other friends that used their services. We are so happy we went with them. They were so professional and responsive and offer great options for couples looking to capture their wedding without breaking the bank! We also got our videos back really quickly after our wedding and loved reliving the moments. I would definitely recommend!
    Tracy Married on 08/04/2018

You've found quality and value. Look no further

Sureshot went above and beyond what they offered to provide. The video was well edited and given to us within the contract time. Email responses were prompt and professional. We are so happy to have a quality video to see some of our special moments again, and we're sure that you will be happy and impressed with the value of Sureshot.
    - Tracy and Cliff Thomson
    Kevin S. Married on 07/07/2018

Sureshot has it all.

Steve at sureshot did a great job capturing my wedding video in July. He had a great attention to detail, was creative with his shots, was not obtrusive at all. His video looked and sounded perfect, with great editing and all the great moments captured perfectly. His highlight video was so well edited we shared it with all of our friends and they all loved it. His turn around was pretty fast, only a few months. The most important part is the price. His was lower than most, AND he did not charge us tax or travel charges. We are super happy with Steve at Sureshot and would recommend him to all of our friends and relatives.
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful beautiful videos!

So happy we found this vendor, 10/10 recommend! They helped coordinate with the photographer & family & friends, they were fantastic! They were ontime & didn’t miss anything important on our big day. They were really quick with responding and helped us find a good video package at a price that worked with our budget. Our package was for 10 hours, very reasonable pricing.
    We just got our videos & watched them all, they really captured the day perfectly! we love that we’ll have this to watch on our anniversaries in the future. I can’t say enough good things about this company and their work!
    Grace Married on 10/06/2017
    Steve and Bea were very easy to work with. We planned out wedding from out of town, and that was no problem when working with them. I communicated with Steve mostly, and Bea was there on the day of the event. She was absolutely amazing and so friendly. Our video is perfect and I am so glad we decided to go with them!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 09/30/2017
    As a wedding photographer, I work with video companies a lot. I can say that out of all the ones I have worked with, Sureshot was the BEST. I have worked with Bea on dozens of weddings and she and I are so in sync with each other its amazing. Many times my work is halted or stalled because a video individual. I understand their work is just as important as mine, but when you are on a time crunch, it makes it difficult. That does NOT happen with Sureshot. Bea moves as fast as I do, and is as unobtrusive as any couple would want on their wedding day. I always recommend Sureshot for events and love when I seem them!! I highly recommend them!! I trust them so much, I hired Bea for my nieces wedding next year!
  • Brenda
    Brenda Married on 08/12/2017
    Excellent team to work with. Never had an issue with them during the planning and during the wedding. I highly recommend them!
    Jen Married on 08/05/2017
    Sureshot was incredible! We watched our full wedding video for the first time with our whole family on Thanksgiving yesterday and everyone was so impressed. They truly captured the feel of our wedding. Not only was the video beautiful, but Bea, our videographer, was one of my favorite vendors that day. She was so sweet and kept reminding me that we were running on “Jen time” because it was my day. She even snapped a few pictures from the day and offered to send them to me. Would 100% recommend!
    Christy Married on 07/16/2017
    I loved Bea! She did an excellent job! She was so professional and friendly. My wedding video was amazing and she even provided the entire footage from the 10 hours we had her. She sent me a few pics from the day as well. I would highly recommend her!
    Renee Married on 07/07/2017
    I am so happy with my decision to go with Steve and his company Sureshot Productions to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving the video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. Steve's wife was lighthearted, and funny. Both Steve and his wife was prompt and personable and meshed well with all my guests. When my wife and I finally received the video, we became so emotional watching it. They did such a GREAT job with the coverage and blending the music I picked. Pricing was very affordable, absolutely no complaints on our end. Steve blended in so well we never knew we were on camera. We have already begun recommending Sureshot to couples in our wedding groups and will continue to do so. Go with Sureshot Productions, you wont regret it!!!!