Sureshot Productions Reviews

62 | Mount Prospect, IL

62 Reviews for Sureshot Productions

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2019

Great choice to capture your memories!

Sureshot Productions was recommended to us through two other friends that used their services. We are so happy we went with them. They were so professional and responsive and offer great options for couples looking to capture their wedding without breaking the bank! We also got our videos back really quickly after our wedding and loved reliving the moments. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2018

You've found quality and value. Look no further

Sureshot went above and beyond what they offered to provide. The video was well edited and given to us within the contract time. Email responses were prompt and professional. We are so happy to have a quality video to see some of our special moments again, and we're sure that you will be happy and impressed with the value of Sureshot.
    - Tracy and Cliff Thomson

Sent on 12/13/2018

Kevin Summers · Married on 07/07/2018

Sureshot has it all.

Steve at sureshot did a great job capturing my wedding video in July. He had a great attention to detail, was creative with his shots, was not obtrusive at all. His video looked and sounded perfect, with great editing and all the great moments captured perfectly. His highlight video was so well edited we shared it with all of our friends and they all loved it. His turn around was pretty fast, only a few months. The most important part is the price. His was lower than most, AND he did not charge us tax or travel charges. We are super happy with Steve at Sureshot and would recommend him to all of our friends and relatives.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Grace · Married on 10/06/2017

Steve and Bea were very easy to work with. We planned out wedding from out of town, and that was no problem when working with them. I communicated with Steve mostly, and Bea was there on the day of the event. She was absolutely amazing and so friendly. Our video is perfect and I am so glad we decided to go with them!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/30/2017

As a wedding photographer, I work with video companies a lot. I can say that out of all the ones I have worked with, Sureshot was the BEST. I have worked with Bea on dozens of weddings and she and I are so in sync with each other its amazing. Many times my work is halted or stalled because a video individual. I understand their work is just as important as mine, but when you are on a time crunch, it makes it difficult. That does NOT happen with Sureshot. Bea moves as fast as I do, and is as unobtrusive as any couple would want on their wedding day. I always recommend Sureshot for events and love when I seem them!! I highly recommend them!! I trust them so much, I hired Bea for my nieces wedding next year!

Sent on 09/15/2016
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 08/12/2017

Excellent team to work with. Never had an issue with them during the planning and during the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

Sureshot was incredible! We watched our full wedding video for the first time with our whole family on Thanksgiving yesterday and everyone was so impressed. They truly captured the feel of our wedding. Not only was the video beautiful, but Bea, our videographer, was one of my favorite vendors that day. She was so sweet and kept reminding me that we were running on “Jen time” because it was my day. She even snapped a few pictures from the day and offered to send them to me. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Christy · Married on 07/16/2017

I loved Bea! She did an excellent job! She was so professional and friendly. My wedding video was amazing and she even provided the entire footage from the 10 hours we had her. She sent me a few pics from the day as well. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Renee · Married on 07/07/2017

I am so happy with my decision to go with Steve and his company Sureshot Productions to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving the video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. Steve's wife was lighthearted, and funny. Both Steve and his wife was prompt and personable and meshed well with all my guests. When my wife and I finally received the video, we became so emotional watching it. They did such a GREAT job with the coverage and blending the music I picked. Pricing was very affordable, absolutely no complaints on our end. Steve blended in so well we never knew we were on camera. We have already begun recommending Sureshot to couples in our wedding groups and will continue to do so. Go with Sureshot Productions, you wont regret it!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amelia · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved Sureshot Production as our wedding videographer. He captured all the important moments of our day and we loved how unobtrusive he was with the guests! You barely noticed he was there, which we loved!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Julie · Married on 02/18/2017

Steve and Bea from Sureshot Productions are an absolute delight to work with. I hired them for my wedding after getting the referral from a friend that used Sureshot for their videography. Steve and Bea are both professional and extremely pleasant to work with. Steve was very reliable and quick to respond to emails and questions throughout my planning process. Bea called me the week of my wedding to follow up with questions and find out what I was looking for in my wedding video. The day of my wedding Bea was there to capture all those wonderful moments that I might have missed and I can't wait to relive my special day through the video. When I say Bea is the kindest and sweetest person I've ever met, I truly mean it. After the wedding I followed up with Bea to let her know how much we appreciated all her hard work and she was so quick to respond back. She even sent me some behind the scene pictures she captured. I can't wait to see the final video, but just like the quality of the professionalism from Steve and Bea I expect nothing less from the video. I highly recommend Sureshot productions, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Thea · Married on 11/05/2016

Our experience with sureshot was great! They mad the day such a pleasant experience! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/30/2016

I highly recommend them. I hired them for my daughters wedding Sept. 30th 2016 it was the best decision I made they really care about getting everything. We were not happy with the photographer we hired she left early and did not even tell us she was leaving she didn't even stay for the bouquet toss. So Bea our videographer stayed and covered everything she was Great my daughter was very happy she was there. They are worth every penny you should definitely hire them if you are looking for a Great videographer!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Mia · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't know where to begin!! I am an even planner and I worked with Bea from Sureshot while coordinating a wedding. Her professionalism and personality is everything you would want and need for your special day. I continued to stay in contact knowing that when I get married I would want her to capture my day! I recently did get married and I never even thougt to call any other Videographer! I called Bea and was very excited that she was available to capture one of the most important moments of my life. Of course I was not disappointed. Bea made a lot of great suggestions even to the photographer to capture different moments that day. She was very caring and prompt and on top of everything! I was so happy to have her there. When I finally got an opportunity to watch the DVD I went through every emotion all over again!! It was better than I imagined!! Steve is an excellent editor! My husband and our family loved watching every moment! I will treasure it for the rest of my life and cant wait to share with our future generations! I highly recommend Sureshot and this is coming from an Event Planner and Bride!

Sent on 01/31/2017

marielle · Married on 08/27/2016

Steve is a true professional! His talent for videography is unbeatable. He was easy to book with and communicate with. On our wedding day we barely knew he was there Bc he was able to blend in. We have had so many smiles and laughs watching our finished video! We could not be happier with the result. It is not cheesy or boring like some I've seen. I loved being able to see what was going on when I wasn't there. Great quality and totally worth it!!! Book with Sureshot!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Molly · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so happy that we chose Sureshot Productions for our wedding day! Steve was so helpful with booking and answered all of our questions promptly. Bea was our videographer for the wedding day and was Amazing!!! She is so sweet and the whole day ran smoothly. We would definitely recommend sureshot productions to anyone planning a wedding :)

Sent on 09/19/2016

Madison · Married on 07/30/2016

Amazing work!!!!! I could not be happier with the quality footage we received!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

Steve & his wife Beata are a dream to work with. My parents bought us a videographer as a surprise for our wedding and I was so thrilled to work with Sureshot Productions. Steve & Beata are flexible, warm, and you can tell are really passionate about their work. I was nervous about being on camera, but they made me feel comfortable and I did not feel like I was being "filmed" at all. It rained on my wedding day and was cold but that did not stop Steve or his wife from filming and capturing the special moments of the day. If you want a personal and genuine videography experience use Sureshot Productions - they are not just in it for the money and you can tell really care about the couple and are happy to be apart of someone's special day. Also, if you are on the fence about having a videographer for budget reasons - just do it. Looking back I am so thankful to be able to have a video of my wedding day to be able to relive it with my husband and family - it will be cherished forever and is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Nina · Married on 10/24/2015

Bea was amazing! She captured everything! We cannot wait to watch our video! Thank you so much! Would definetely reccommend!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Kari · Married on 07/25/2015

Bea was amazing to work with! From the moment she called me the day before my wedding, I knew I was in good hands! She made sure everything I wanted was captured in my video!

Sent on 10/24/2015

MALLORY · Married on 07/25/2015

Sureshot Productions was amazing to work with for our wedding. They were responsive & accommodating before the wedding to make sure we would be satisfied with their work on our wedding day. John went above & beyond on the date of our wedding capturing EVERYTHING!!! We were SO excited when watching our video when we received it (which was so quick after the wedding!). I also loved the highlight reel on the DVD and online for our friends and family to view. Great prices for a great video. I would recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 10/16/2016

Caren · Married on 10/18/2014

I wanted to take some time to write a review on Sureshot Productions. They videotaped my daughter's wedding at Mickey Finn's Brewery in Libertyville on October 18, 2014. This review may be a little premature since we haven't received our DVD yet, but this review is more on the professionalism and service provided by Bea

Bea was everywhere we needed her to be and yet she went almost unnoticed! She was like a ghost but took everything we wanted her take. She also helped (using her light) to help the matron of honor find my daughter's bustle.

She reminded us to go outside for fireworks. I don't even know how she knew we wanted those pictures and video...she must have seen them or just plain read our minds!

Thank you Bea for everything. Sureshot is highly recommended.

There rates are reasonable for service we received. Bea was early...she took video of guests arriving and of Mickey Finns of what it looked like before "the party" started. She was able to video the most fun part of the wedding ceremony. I can't wait to see that video! We are going to YOUTUBE the bride's entrance (no one has ever had a bridal entrance like this). Bea was right there to record it all. Thank you Bea!

Lastly, I can't say enough about their communication. They always available via phone.

Pros
    Great Communication
    Reasonably Priced
    Professional!
    Dedicated
    Hard working
    Mind Reading

Cons
    None

Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2014

My husband and I were not originally going to have a videographer, but a few months before the wedding I decided I wanted one. This was the best decision I had ever made-next to marrying my husband :) I am a huge fan of pictures, I take them all the time and that was a very important must for our wedding but after some thought I realized I wont be able to hear the singing through the photos we have that were performed during our ceremony, you can't hear vows either. Also, as a bride you are last for things so I didn't get to see the dance performances done by my bridal party or watch our flower girls dance or the bridal party just acting silly in-between photos. Having a videographer caught all of that so I am very happy we got one..not only did we get a videographer but we got two amazing people to shoot our wedding. A married couple at that which just makes it even better because they know what they had wanted when they were married and give you that and more. They were fun and full of life and all smiles. We truly enjoyed working with them!!

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • User4419755 · 2+ years ago

My wedding video came out great. They got all the parts of the wedding I wanted on video and put it together very nicely. They offer a great price for the quality of the video I was looking for. They were great at answering all my questions and getting back to me. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/20/2015

JEANINE · Married on 08/23/2014

Bea shot our wedding and we in LOVE with her! She was so helpful, understanding and you can tell she is an expert. We loved her creativeness on probably the most important days of our lives. She was such a great listener and helped when moments felt so busy at the reception. We watch our wedding video that she made EVERY year on our anniversary and I still cry at how beautiful she captured it. Go with Bea! <3

Sent on 01/03/2017