58 Reviews for Sureshot Productions

Multi. Cameras (2)
Documentary (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
58 Sureshot Productions Reviews

Steve and Bea were very easy to work with. We planned out wedding from out of town, and that was no problem when working with them. I communicated with Steve mostly, and Bea was there on the day of the event. She was absolutely amazing and so friendly. Our video is perfect and I am so glad we decided to go with them!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

As a wedding photographer, I work with video companies a lot. I can say that out of all the ones I have worked with, Sureshot was the BEST. I have worked with Bea on dozens of weddings and she and I are so in sync with each other its amazing. Many times my work is halted or stalled because a video individual. I understand their work is just as important as mine, but when you are on a time crunch, it makes it difficult. That does NOT happen with Sureshot. Bea moves as fast as I do, and is as unobtrusive as any couple would want on their wedding day. I always recommend Sureshot for events and love when I seem them!! I highly recommend them!! I trust them so much, I hired Bea for my nieces wedding next year!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Excellent team to work with. Never had an issue with them during the planning and during the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Traditional, Blu-Ray, DVD

Sureshot was incredible! We watched our full wedding video for the first time with our whole family on Thanksgiving yesterday and everyone was so impressed. They truly captured the feel of our wedding. Not only was the video beautiful, but Bea, our videographer, was one of my favorite vendors that day. She was so sweet and kept reminding me that we were running on “Jen time” because it was my day. She even snapped a few pictures from the day and offered to send them to me. Would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I am so happy with my decision to go with Steve and his company Sureshot Productions to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving the video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. Steve's wife was lighthearted, and funny. Both Steve and his wife was prompt and personable and meshed well with all my guests. When my wife and I finally received the video, we became so emotional watching it. They did such a GREAT job with the coverage and blending the music I picked. Pricing was very affordable, absolutely no complaints on our end. Steve blended in so well we never knew we were on camera. We have already begun recommending Sureshot to couples in our wedding groups and will continue to do so. Go with Sureshot Productions, you wont regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved Sureshot Production as our wedding videographer. He captured all the important moments of our day and we loved how unobtrusive he was with the guests! You barely noticed he was there, which we loved!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve and Bea from Sureshot Productions are an absolute delight to work with. I hired them for my wedding after getting the referral from a friend that used Sureshot for their videography. Steve and Bea are both professional and extremely pleasant to work with. Steve was very reliable and quick to respond to emails and questions throughout my planning process. Bea called me the week of my wedding to follow up with questions and find out what I was looking for in my wedding video. The day of my wedding Bea was there to capture all those wonderful moments that I might have missed and I can't wait to relive my special day through the video. When I say Bea is the kindest and sweetest person I've ever met, I truly mean it. After the wedding I followed up with Bea to let her know how much we appreciated all her hard work and she was so quick to respond back. She even sent me some behind the scene pictures she captured. I can't wait to see the final video, but just like the quality of the professionalism from Steve and Bea I expect nothing less from the video. I highly recommend Sureshot productions, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Julie, 2/18/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Our experience with sureshot was great! They mad the day such a pleasant experience! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Thea, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend them. I hired them for my daughters wedding Sept. 30th 2016 it was the best decision I made they really care about getting everything. We were not happy with the photographer we hired she left early and did not even tell us she was leaving she didn't even stay for the bouquet toss. So Bea our videographer stayed and covered everything she was Great my daughter was very happy she was there. They are worth every penny you should definitely hire them if you are looking for a Great videographer!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't know where to begin!! I am an even planner and I worked with Bea from Sureshot while coordinating a wedding. Her professionalism and personality is everything you would want and need for your special day. I continued to stay in contact knowing that when I get married I would want her to capture my day! I recently did get married and I never even thougt to call any other Videographer! I called Bea and was very excited that she was available to capture one of the most important moments of my life. Of course I was not disappointed. Bea made a lot of great suggestions even to the photographer to capture different moments that day. She was very caring and prompt and on top of everything! I was so happy to have her there. When I finally got an opportunity to watch the DVD I went through every emotion all over again!! It was better than I imagined!! Steve is an excellent editor! My husband and our family loved watching every moment! I will treasure it for the rest of my life and cant wait to share with our future generations! I highly recommend Sureshot and this is coming from an Event Planner and Bride!

Profile Picture Mia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve is a true professional! His talent for videography is unbeatable. He was easy to book with and communicate with. On our wedding day we barely knew he was there Bc he was able to blend in. We have had so many smiles and laughs watching our finished video! We could not be happier with the result. It is not cheesy or boring like some I've seen. I loved being able to see what was going on when I wasn't there. Great quality and totally worth it!!! Book with Sureshot!

Profile Picture marielle, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we chose Sureshot Productions for our wedding day! Steve was so helpful with booking and answered all of our questions promptly. Bea was our videographer for the wedding day and was Amazing!!! She is so sweet and the whole day ran smoothly. We would definitely recommend sureshot productions to anyone planning a wedding :)

Profile Picture Molly, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing work!!!!! I could not be happier with the quality footage we received!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve & his wife Beata are a dream to work with. My parents bought us a videographer as a surprise for our wedding and I was so thrilled to work with Sureshot Productions. Steve & Beata are flexible, warm, and you can tell are really passionate about their work. I was nervous about being on camera, but they made me feel comfortable and I did not feel like I was being "filmed" at all. It rained on my wedding day and was cold but that did not stop Steve or his wife from filming and capturing the special moments of the day. If you want a personal and genuine videography experience use Sureshot Productions - they are not just in it for the money and you can tell really care about the couple and are happy to be apart of someone's special day. Also, if you are on the fence about having a videographer for budget reasons - just do it. Looking back I am so thankful to be able to have a video of my wedding day to be able to relive it with my husband and family - it will be cherished forever and is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary

Bea was amazing! She captured everything! We cannot wait to watch our video! Thank you so much! Would definetely reccommend!

Profile Picture Nina, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bea was amazing to work with! From the moment she called me the day before my wedding, I knew I was in good hands! She made sure everything I wanted was captured in my video!

Profile Picture Kari , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, DVD

Sureshot Productions was amazing to work with for our wedding. They were responsive & accommodating before the wedding to make sure we would be satisfied with their work on our wedding day. John went above & beyond on the date of our wedding capturing EVERYTHING!!! We were SO excited when watching our video when we received it (which was so quick after the wedding!). I also loved the highlight reel on the DVD and online for our friends and family to view. Great prices for a great video. I would recommend them to anyone! :)

Profile Picture MALLORY, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I wanted to take some time to write a review on Sureshot Productions. They videotaped my daughter's wedding at Mickey Finn's Brewery in Libertyville on October 18, 2014. This review may be a little premature since we haven't received our DVD yet, but this review is more on the professionalism and service provided by Bea

Bea was everywhere we needed her to be and yet she went almost unnoticed! She was like a ghost but took everything we wanted her take. She also helped (using her light) to help the matron of honor find my daughter's bustle.

She reminded us to go outside for fireworks. I don't even know how she knew we wanted those pictures and video...she must have seen them or just plain read our minds!

Thank you Bea for everything. Sureshot is highly recommended.

There rates are reasonable for service we received. Bea was early...she took video of guests arriving and of Mickey Finns of what it looked like before "the party" started. She was able to video the most fun part of the wedding ceremony. I can't wait to see that video! We are going to YOUTUBE the bride's entrance (no one has ever had a bridal entrance like this). Bea was right there to record it all. Thank you Bea!

Lastly, I can't say enough about their communication. They always available via phone.

Pros
Great Communication
Reasonably Priced
Professional!
Dedicated
Hard working
Mind Reading

Cons
None

Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Caren, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were not originally going to have a videographer, but a few months before the wedding I decided I wanted one. This was the best decision I had ever made-next to marrying my husband :) I am a huge fan of pictures, I take them all the time and that was a very important must for our wedding but after some thought I realized I wont be able to hear the singing through the photos we have that were performed during our ceremony, you can't hear vows either. Also, as a bride you are last for things so I didn't get to see the dance performances done by my bridal party or watch our flower girls dance or the bridal party just acting silly in-between photos. Having a videographer caught all of that so I am very happy we got one..not only did we get a videographer but we got two amazing people to shoot our wedding. A married couple at that which just makes it even better because they know what they had wanted when they were married and give you that and more. They were fun and full of life and all smiles. We truly enjoyed working with them!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding video came out great. They got all the parts of the wedding I wanted on video and put it together very nicely. They offer a great price for the quality of the video I was looking for. They were great at answering all my questions and getting back to me. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User4419755, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bea shot our wedding and we in LOVE with her! She was so helpful, understanding and you can tell she is an expert. We loved her creativeness on probably the most important days of our lives. She was such a great listener and helped when moments felt so busy at the reception. We watch our wedding video that she made EVERY year on our anniversary and I still cry at how beautiful she captured it. Go with Bea!

Profile Picture JEANINE, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had gone through many different wedding videographer's and came across Sure Shot Productions. I couldn't believe all the good reviews and honestly thought they were too good to be true. I was completely wrong, they are unbelievable. Steve is so accommodating and really works to stay in your budget. His wife is absolutely amazing. She made sure I had water brought to me, came up with amazing photo ideas, dabbed my face with napkins, and rubbed ice on my back!!!!!! They both are so incredibly sweet and blended in with my family and friends. I would recommend this company to everyone and anyone looking for a videographer. SO sweet, so friendly, so accommodating, just wonderful people and I can't wait to see my video!

Profile Picture jenna, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I wish you could give more than 5 stars. We just had our wedding a little over a month ago and we already have the full blue ray DVDs (it came before our pictures). The wedding video turned out amazing as we were able to re-live the entire day and even experience parts that we missed. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for more. Steve and Bea were so nice and professional that we are already recommending them to all our friends. My only regret is not hiring them for the rehearsal dinner too!(I'm greek so we had the greek party/speeches for the rehearsal dinner) Their work was incredible and that doesn't even account for how reasonable their prices are. By far the most bang for the buck we had the entire wedding process.

Profile Picture Drew, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

i cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! they are husband and wife and they work amazing together. both are such kind and amazing people. they were so easy to work with and the quality of the work is even better!!! the price is right and this dynamic duo is even more amazing! i would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/15/14, 2 Reviews