SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

50 | Temecula, CA

50 Reviews for SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2017

We can't say enough great things about Jim! He was absolutely fabulous to work with!! Before we even hired Jim, he sent us some sample CDs to help us choose our music for the day. He was super responsive and was willing to help us in any way he could. Jim provided DJ services as well as uplighting. We talked the morning before the wedding to confirm all final details. You can tell Jim really cares and wants to make sure his clients have a great day. Our guests had an absolute blast and loved all the music that was played. We did have a do not play list and a guest request list. All of our requested songs were played and there was never a dull moment out on the dance floor!!

Thank you Jim for helping to make our day so special!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/13/2017

From the start Jim was great! We had a detailed playlist and he was very good about that and stuck to it. He was on time for meetings and day of.

He was really good with our crazy crowd and lots of fun! We'd highly recommend Sure Shot DJ for your important events.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nick · Married on 04/30/2017

Sure Shot was highly recommended to us and he did not disappoint. Very easy to work with, in touch with the venue and us on all the details. We were from out of town but he got all the little details correct and was looking to make it a special night for us. He didn't have a song we wanted in his album but he found it and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • User7832029 · 2+ years ago

Jim was very was everything I wanted in a wedding DJ. He was available when ever I had questions. Also he was very open and clear about communication. He made sure things ran smoothly and my friends and family loved him. I would highly recommend his DJ services to any of you future brides!

Sent on 02/26/2017

James · Married on 01/05/2017

Jim was awesome and was able to be very flexible.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/05/2016

Best DJ! Jim was very professional as well as so much fun to work with! Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/15/2016

I just got married on Saturday May 6th, 2017 and Jim with Sure Shot Entertainment was our AMAZING DJ! He Did such a great job and was constantly making sure we had what we needed. Jim kept things moving for us in a timely manner and was able to make sure we had every song that we asked for. He was so good in being able to accommodate special requests even up to an hour before our event! We ran into some issues with weather that did not stop him from doing his job! he was a great joy and was very professional. Jim did an OUTSTANDING job with everything and I would gladly have him do future events for us! He made sure that he kept a timeline of when things should be done. Jim made sure to schedule meetings every couple months to make sure all was still going as planned and he even took time out of his day to meet us at short notice at the venue to take a look around and see what he had to work with. He deserves nothing short of a 5 Star Review! Thank you so much for your hard work and allowing us to have our special day complete with the perfect music and lighting!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jazmine · Married on 10/08/2016

Definitely recommend! Our wedding was October 8th, 2016 and it was a night to remember because of Jim's excellent MC skills and his way of feeling out the vibe of the crowd to play the right music. We had a lot of unique requests as we are eclectic music lovers, and Jim patiently worked with us. He is very responsive and makes the overwhelming wedding planning process easier. Plus our up lighting was stunning!!! We also loved our monogram (and I'm VERY picky). Jim worked with us very closely to make sure our vision happened. We were overall very pleased!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

Jim was amazing throughout the entire planning process, and on the day of our wedding! He was professional, accomodating, and so easy to work with. He met with us twice before the wedding, and was easy to coordinate a meeting time with, as we were from out of the state and could only meet on the weekends. He had a scheduled planned so that every song was played exactly when it needed to, and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. We were so happy that we chose him to DJ our wedding. He made sure the party got started with good music choices that got people out of their seats and dancing. He made everything perfect, from the start of the ceremony, to the very end of the reception! Thank you so much for everything, Jim! We are so thankful that we were able to work with you!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

Jim was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was my very first vendor I booked and I had always known the day I got married he would be my DJ. I had seen his work at many functions in the past and knew he was the right pick. He went above and beyond helping me with song choices and timelines, etc. On the day of the event, we were running behind and he improvised the schedule to get everything done in time. He was amazing! One of my biggest worries was that people wouldn't be dancing and having a good time due to it being a daytime wedding. Jim kept everyone on the dance floor with good music all day long. Would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/03/2015

Our DJing experience could not have gone any better! Jim would go out of his way to accommodate us and made the entire experience of selecting songs easy. He listened to all of our ideas and made everything thing we could think of become a reality. The wedding day was perfect and everything that Jim put together for us was perfect. He played the perfect songs at the exact right time. We loved everything about working with Jim and would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jared · Married on 09/12/2015

Jim is amazing at what he does and is a true professional! It was a pleasure working with him for my husband and I wedding in Venice, CA on 9.12.15. He provided excellent lighting and décor for the dance floor, kept the guest entertained and did exactly as I asked when it came to music, special dances, etc. I highly recommend Jim for your wedding! His prices are very reasonable and affordable. I would hire Jim for another event in a heartbeat. Cheers to Jim and I wish him nothing but success in the future with his business.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Karen · Married on 09/05/2015

Can't say enough about how great Jim is! He DJ'd my wedding and his service was outstanding! Words just cannot describe how great he was! His set up was more than I imagined. He's much more than a DJ just for music... he sets up the sound system and lighting for the whole wedding ceremony and reception. He helps set the mood and timeline for your wedding keeping everything flowing for your wedding. He was my go to guy when I needed some direction. He definitely went above and beyond any of my expectations! He was always on que with everything I had requested! Very professional and personable. Jim YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Heather · Married on 05/24/2015

DJ Jim is wonderful. We is so caring about the wants and needs of the couple. He met with us on several occasions and gave us a great deal on lighting, set up, and reception music. He remembered what songs we wanted to play and what songs we didnt want. He made all the announcements we asked him to make. He helped keep the event on track, and played music that everyone liked - a big variety! Everyone liked him a lot! Use him for your DJ - he is the best.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Nickie · Married on 05/02/2015

Jim has become a family friend!! He DJ'd our wedding, my mom's 50th bday party, my mother in laws 50th bday and my best friends wedding. He's so fun, super professional and great at what he does. A DJ really makes an event and can make a break a day. Jim made all of our most important days amazing! Thank you Jim, we need to have another event soon so we can have you be a part! :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kendra · Married on 03/08/2015

It was a beautiful day and Jim did an amazing job! He kept everyone dancing with his music selections and kept myself and everyone involved in the weddings at ease. The music was perfect, and he was able to take a list of songs that we liked and compile a great playlist for the entire evenings. Jim was very easy to work with, and answered all questions or concerns that we had. We will definitely be recommending Jim to anyone needing a DJ!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Linda · Married on 06/28/2014

We worked with Jim at our event and could not be happier. He was easy to work with and personality plus ++. Look forward to working with him again.
    Bridal Show Southern California
    Linda Jenks/Owner/Executive Producer
    bridalsocal@gmail.com

Sent on 02/18/2015

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

Jim is an excellent DJ who provides great service and is a wonderful person to work with! From the moment we set up the first meeting till the end of our reception night, he was on the ball with everything. He listens and works with what YOU want and makes it happen even if you add changes to the schedule! Our reception went smoothly even when there was a mishap from another vendor, he made sure to communicate with us and kept everything on schedule.
    He definitely made our reception one to remember always! I highly recommend Jim, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Candice · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I hired Jim as the DJ for our wedding in June 2013 and he was great from the very beginning! He was personable, professional, organized and flexible. From our very first meeting we were impressed by his presentation and comforted by his experience and knowledge. We had complete control of the songs and type of music that he played; his extensive collection and willingness to accommodate us fulfilled any and all musical desires that we had. Jim also MC'd our wedding and made everything flow so nicely, he made our day special and kept us on track. I would definitely hire Jim for another event and recommend his services to everyone that I know!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/21/2013

Jim of Sure Shot Entertainment did a fabulous job at our wedding. He was awesome to work with at our two planning meetings, via email, and on the day of the wedding! He did a great job on the music for both our ceremony and reception, helped keep everything running smoothly, and I just knew I could count on him throughout the entire process. We also had Sure Shot Entertainment provide our uplighting which added such a great atmosphere to the space. I would HIGHLY recommend Jim to anyone looking for a DJ for ANY event!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Great DJ, highly professional and kept our event running smoothly would highly recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 12/22/2012
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2012

Jim is the best. He traveled up to the LA area to help us with our wedding, providing music and sound for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception. He was an awesome MC and the music was perfect. But more than that, he was so helpful in planning our day and using his experience to make sure our reception's events had a good flow to them to keep the party going. I couldn't have done it without him.

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 00/00/0000

Fantastic to work with!

Jim did a fantastic job DJ-ing our wedding. We really wanted everyone on the dance floor and he definitely got them there! His customer service before the event was also phenomenal. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2018

Jim has always been responsive all throughout the planning period and provides a comprehensive list of items we should be considering to ensure the ceremony and reception flows smoothly. My husband mentioned numerous times on how he thought Jim was a great emcee who knew how to smoothly transition between events such as grand entrance, dances, cake cutting etc. His package deals are also unbeatable and even threw in a couple extras for us because ours was on a weekday holiday. My only one feedback is that he might want to consider not playing the full songs on the dance floor but mix it up like one would at a club. There was one song near the end involving group dancing that went on way too long and could’ve been cut short. That said, he knew how to cut the first dance and parent children dances off at an appropriate time. So it’s really only the dance floor songs that could use a little improvement but overall we all had fun and it was a great night!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Loved having Jim be apart of our special day last weekend! He made the entire day run smoothly and had just about everyone on the dance floor. If you’re looking for a dj for any big event, look into Jim smith at sure shot entertainment!!

Sent on 08/02/2018