SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

50 | Temecula, CA

50 Reviews for SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT

Mckenna · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Jim was so amazing to work with. As the bride and not having songs for for dances he knew what I wanted and killed it!
    He checked in with me often and asked if I needed any help, he had every one at my wedding up on their feet!
    If anyone else needs someone Jim is the way to go!'

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Tessah

Tessah A. · Married on 09/12/2020

Dj jim was amazing

DJ Jim was so fun! The music was amazing, he got everyone on the dance floor and kept the atmosphere lively. There wasn't a point that a music change interrupted the flow. He was so friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Erika

Erika R. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding DJ

Jim was an amazing DJ. He was supportive through our COVID date change when we pushed a month back. He has very comprehensive lists of suggested music for every part of your day. This was super helpful to get an idea of what kind of music he plays and in picking out what songs we wanted played for the special moments. We had a backyard wedding at my in-laws house, and Jim was awesome enough to meet with us at the location with our coordinator and photographer to chat about the layout and flow of the day. He played the perfect music for the age groups present (20s and 50s), and the dance floor was filled the entire reception. None of those awkward lulls when a bad song comes on. At the end of the night everyone left wishing the dancing could continue. Jim did an outstanding job and we 100% recommend his services!!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Brooke D. · Married on 05/30/2020

10/10 would recommend

If you don’t hire Jim for your wedding you are MISSING OUT! Our guest never left the dance floor! 2 hours of music that made everyone want to keep dancing all night long! Totally recommend hiring him for your wedding and or party! Thank you Jim!! - Gentiles

Sent on 08/18/2020

Hillary W. · Married on 01/31/2020

The best ever

So accommodating and professional. Jim was very organized and kept everyone on their feet

Sent on 02/25/2020

Randy K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience from start to finish

Jim was an incredibly kind, thorough, flexible and generous dj. He worked closely with us and made sure the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception had everythinge it needed to keep the party going. He was very responsive to any and all inquiries and went above and beyond to acquire all the songs we wanted, including a very hard to find and obscure one for our first dance. His lively, upbeat personality and great choice of music kept our dance floor alive all night. And at his very generous price, you simply can't beat it. Thanks so very much, Jim for all that you did to make our magical day perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Chuck

Charles H. · Married on 10/04/2019

Awesome DJ

DJ Jim was extremely professional and attentive to our needs and requests. My wife and I were extremely pleased with his services.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley S. · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome DJ could not be happier!

Jim is a wonderful DJ and I could not be happier with his performance!! What an awesome job he did at my wedding, everything went off without a hitch! He is very attentive to needs/wants and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Katlyn · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Jim is absolutely incredible! From when we first booked him, to our actual wedding day. He made our dreams and vision come true. We wanted a huge dance party and he gave us just that! He helped us navigate our way through song selections, while also encouraging our individuality. Everything ran so smoothly and everyone loved the music. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding DJ

Jim was such a wonderful person to work with. From our first meet up to, til our send-off as Husband and Wife, Jim was friendly, talented and an overall joy to work with.

Jim made sure our music was exactly what we wanted and even searched out unfamiliar and hard to find songs for our big day. Everything was planned and arranged perfectly.

Guests are still commenting on how “on point” our DJ and music was at our reception and it shows in our pictures of a packed dance floor.

If you are looking for professionalism, talent and friendliness, then Jim is absolutely your guy.
    I highly recommend him for your DJ needs.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Randy K. · Married on 03/23/2019

Sure Shot was a "Sure Shot"

Jim was an amazing DJ who brought nothing less than the utmost professionalism and FUN to our wedding day. I highly recommend Sure Shot!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing service

DJ Jim was always so in tune with what we needed and really went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly! He was very quick to respond to emails or texts which is greatly appreciated! Something that as a bride I really appreciated was during the day he would let us know when something on the timeline was coming up to occur and asked if we still wanted to do it or wait a while. He also made our GOBO design and it was stunning!!!!! I recommend him to anyone !!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/01/2018

Stop looking- this is the DJ you want!!

Music was very important to us for our wedding. We wanted music from all over the map. Classic rock, country, 70’s, rat pack, current pop and classical for the wedding. Jim was so enthusiastic, helpful, friendly and totally loves his job. He makes it very clear that he wants to know and understand your vision. From the lapel microphones for the wedding, timing the music perfectly for the walk up the isle, our cocktail hour and reception it was PERFECT!! He even designed the perfect personalized “GOBO” for the dance floor and added up lighting. Everyone danced all night. Thank you Jim for helping us create the perfect evening! You are THE BEST!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 11/02/2018

Clarissa Bracamontes

JIM IS AWESOME. 10/10 recommend!! He did our wedding 2 weeks ago & I had guest asking me about him because they loved his style & the music he was playing. I was especially grateful for Jim though because I did wedding planning entirely out of state & had to rely heavily on only phone calls and emails. Jim was always prompt with his responses, very accommodating to my schedule for FaceTimes or phone calls, and just overall so SO helpful. I can not stress enough how impressed I was with Jim.

Sent on 11/15/2018

John · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim was outstanding! He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure our wedding was a hit. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Delainey · Married on 05/27/2018

Jim was beyond our expectations. He was patient with us, very friendly, and professional. He gave us a lot of material to work with as far as song choices and was able to provide any song we requested, even ones only on YouTube. His emcee talents were amazing and we got many compliments from our guests about him!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Outstanding experience! Jim was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We'd choose him all over again!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • amykins11

Amy · Married on 03/31/2018

Jim was absolutely amazing. He got to the venue early to set up in advance, worked with our officiant to get the ceremony sound right and overall provided a stress-free and fantastic experience for me and my husband! He really listened to our music tastes while still playing to please the masses. We celebrated and danced all night long! Everyone had a blast and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Jim!!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim was an awesome DJ. He listened to all our preferences and had great suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was on fire with all the great music. Many of our guests commented on the music. I'd hire Jim again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Jim is AWESOME! I don't think I could say enough great things about him. He made it very easy for us. He knew what we were going for even though our wedding wasn't very traditional. He is so friendly, reliable and even helped out when he wasn't supposed to. Don't think about it - HIRE JIM!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/19/2017

Work on your list a month before the wedding:)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Madison · Married on 08/05/2017

Jim was amazing! From the very beginning he was very reliable, structured, dependable and in great communication with our group. On the day of the wedding, he worked hard to get everything the way we had asked for and had it all setup perfectly. He was great at keeping the dance floor packed by altering songs in a way that kept people listening for what was next. We highly recommend Jim to anyone who wants a great DJ!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dana · Married on 07/15/2017

Jim was awesome at my wedding! He was super responsive when we communicated before the big day. He got to our wedding site hours ahead of time to scope out the site and make sure everything was ready to go way ahead of time. He really set the tone of our whole reception. Music was great and he was so much fun! He DJed my sister's wedding and was amazing then so I knew I wanted to us him as my DJ at my wedding! Thanks Jim! You are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Daniel · Married on 06/03/2017

By far the best DJ ever! Jim was very professional, helpful, accommodating and all around amazing person. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 06/06/2017