SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

36 | Temecula, CA

36 Reviews for SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT

Anne · Married on 12/01/2018

Stop looking- this is the DJ you want!!

Music was very important to us for our wedding. We wanted music from all over the map. Classic rock, country, 70’s, rat pack, current pop and classical for the wedding. Jim was so enthusiastic, helpful, friendly and totally loves his job. He makes it very clear that he wants to know and understand your vision. From the lapel microphones for the wedding, timing the music perfectly for the walk up the isle, our cocktail hour and reception it was PERFECT!! He even designed the perfect personalized “GOBO” for the dance floor and added up lighting. Everyone danced all night. Thank you Jim for helping us create the perfect evening! You are THE BEST!!

John · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim was outstanding! He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure our wedding was a hit. Highly recommended!

Delainey · Married on 05/27/2018

Jim was beyond our expectations. He was patient with us, very friendly, and professional. He gave us a lot of material to work with as far as song choices and was able to provide any song we requested, even ones only on YouTube. His emcee talents were amazing and we got many compliments from our guests about him!!!

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Outstanding experience! Jim was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We'd choose him all over again!

• amykins11

Amy · Married on 03/31/2018

Jim was absolutely amazing. He got to the venue early to set up in advance, worked with our officiant to get the ceremony sound right and overall provided a stress-free and fantastic experience for me and my husband! He really listened to our music tastes while still playing to please the masses. We celebrated and danced all night long! Everyone had a blast and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Jim!!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim was an awesome DJ. He listened to all our preferences and had great suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was on fire with all the great music. Many of our guests commented on the music. I'd hire Jim again in a heartbeat.

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Jim is AWESOME! I don't think I could say enough great things about him. He made it very easy for us. He knew what we were going for even though our wedding wasn't very traditional. He is so friendly, reliable and even helped out when he wasn't supposed to. Don't think about it - HIRE JIM!

• Y

Yvette · Married on 08/19/2017

Work on your list a month before the wedding:)

Madison · Married on 08/05/2017

Jim was amazing! From the very beginning he was very reliable, structured, dependable and in great communication with our group. On the day of the wedding, he worked hard to get everything the way we had asked for and had it all setup perfectly. He was great at keeping the dance floor packed by altering songs in a way that kept people listening for what was next. We highly recommend Jim to anyone who wants a great DJ!

Dana · Married on 07/15/2017

Jim was awesome at my wedding! He was super responsive when we communicated before the big day. He got to our wedding site hours ahead of time to scope out the site and make sure everything was ready to go way ahead of time. He really set the tone of our whole reception. Music was great and he was so much fun! He DJed my sister's wedding and was amazing then so I knew I wanted to us him as my DJ at my wedding! Thanks Jim! You are the best!!!!!!

Daniel · Married on 06/03/2017

By far the best DJ ever! Jim was very professional, helpful, accommodating and all around amazing person. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends!

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2017

We can't say enough great things about Jim! He was absolutely fabulous to work with!! Before we even hired Jim, he sent us some sample CDs to help us choose our music for the day. He was super responsive and was willing to help us in any way he could. Jim provided DJ services as well as uplighting. We talked the morning before the wedding to confirm all final details. You can tell Jim really cares and wants to make sure his clients have a great day. Our guests had an absolute blast and loved all the music that was played. We did have a do not play list and a guest request list. All of our requested songs were played and there was never a dull moment out on the dance floor!!

Thank you Jim for helping to make our day so special!!!!

TIFFANY · Married on 05/13/2017

From the start Jim was great! We had a detailed playlist and he was very good about that and stuck to it. He was on time for meetings and day of.

He was really good with our crazy crowd and lots of fun! We'd highly recommend Sure Shot DJ for your important events.

Nick · Married on 04/30/2017

Sure Shot was highly recommended to us and he did not disappoint. Very easy to work with, in touch with the venue and us on all the details. We were from out of town but he got all the little details correct and was looking to make it a special night for us. He didn't have a song we wanted in his album but he found it and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with our decision.

• User7832029 · 2+ years ago

Jim was very was everything I wanted in a wedding DJ. He was available when ever I had questions. Also he was very open and clear about communication. He made sure things ran smoothly and my friends and family loved him. I would highly recommend his DJ services to any of you future brides!

James · Married on 01/05/2017

Jim was awesome and was able to be very flexible.

Eileen · Married on 11/05/2016

Best DJ! Jim was very professional as well as so much fun to work with! Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Brittney · Married on 10/15/2016

I just got married on Saturday May 6th, 2017 and Jim with Sure Shot Entertainment was our AMAZING DJ! He Did such a great job and was constantly making sure we had what we needed. Jim kept things moving for us in a timely manner and was able to make sure we had every song that we asked for. He was so good in being able to accommodate special requests even up to an hour before our event! We ran into some issues with weather that did not stop him from doing his job! he was a great joy and was very professional. Jim did an OUTSTANDING job with everything and I would gladly have him do future events for us! He made sure that he kept a timeline of when things should be done. Jim made sure to schedule meetings every couple months to make sure all was still going as planned and he even took time out of his day to meet us at short notice at the venue to take a look around and see what he had to work with. He deserves nothing short of a 5 Star Review! Thank you so much for your hard work and allowing us to have our special day complete with the perfect music and lighting!

Jazmine · Married on 10/08/2016

Definitely recommend! Our wedding was October 8th, 2016 and it was a night to remember because of Jim's excellent MC skills and his way of feeling out the vibe of the crowd to play the right music. We had a lot of unique requests as we are eclectic music lovers, and Jim patiently worked with us. He is very responsive and makes the overwhelming wedding planning process easier. Plus our up lighting was stunning!!! We also loved our monogram (and I'm VERY picky). Jim worked with us very closely to make sure our vision happened. We were overall very pleased!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2016

Jim was amazing throughout the entire planning process, and on the day of our wedding! He was professional, accomodating, and so easy to work with. He met with us twice before the wedding, and was easy to coordinate a meeting time with, as we were from out of the state and could only meet on the weekends. He had a scheduled planned so that every song was played exactly when it needed to, and made sure the entire day ran smoothly. We were so happy that we chose him to DJ our wedding. He made sure the party got started with good music choices that got people out of their seats and dancing. He made everything perfect, from the start of the ceremony, to the very end of the reception! Thank you so much for everything, Jim! We are so thankful that we were able to work with you!

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

Jim was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was my very first vendor I booked and I had always known the day I got married he would be my DJ. I had seen his work at many functions in the past and knew he was the right pick. He went above and beyond helping me with song choices and timelines, etc. On the day of the event, we were running behind and he improvised the schedule to get everything done in time. He was amazing! One of my biggest worries was that people wouldn't be dancing and having a good time due to it being a daytime wedding. Jim kept everyone on the dance floor with good music all day long. Would definitely use him again!!

Brandon · Married on 10/03/2015

Our DJing experience could not have gone any better! Jim would go out of his way to accommodate us and made the entire experience of selecting songs easy. He listened to all of our ideas and made everything thing we could think of become a reality. The wedding day was perfect and everything that Jim put together for us was perfect. He played the perfect songs at the exact right time. We loved everything about working with Jim and would recommend him to anybody!

Jared · Married on 09/12/2015

Jim is amazing at what he does and is a true professional! It was a pleasure working with him for my husband and I wedding in Venice, CA on 9.12.15. He provided excellent lighting and décor for the dance floor, kept the guest entertained and did exactly as I asked when it came to music, special dances, etc. I highly recommend Jim for your wedding! His prices are very reasonable and affordable. I would hire Jim for another event in a heartbeat. Cheers to Jim and I wish him nothing but success in the future with his business.

Karen · Married on 09/05/2015

Can't say enough about how great Jim is! He DJ'd my wedding and his service was outstanding! Words just cannot describe how great he was! His set up was more than I imagined. He's much more than a DJ just for music... he sets up the sound system and lighting for the whole wedding ceremony and reception. He helps set the mood and timeline for your wedding keeping everything flowing for your wedding. He was my go to guy when I needed some direction. He definitely went above and beyond any of my expectations! He was always on que with everything I had requested! Very professional and personable. Jim YOU ROCK!!!!!!