SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 3
SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 4

Katlyn · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Jim is absolutely incredible! From when we first booked him, to our actual wedding day. He made our dreams and vision come true. We wanted a huge dance party and he gave us just that! He helped us navigate our way through song selections, while also encouraging our individuality. Everything ran so smoothly and everyone loved the music. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding DJ

Jim was such a wonderful person to work with. From our first meet up to, til our send-off as Husband and Wife, Jim was friendly, talented and an overall joy to work with.

Jim made sure our music was exactly what we wanted and even searched out unfamiliar and hard to find songs for our big day. Everything was planned and arranged perfectly.

Guests are still commenting on how “on point” our DJ and music was at our reception and it shows in our pictures of a packed dance floor.

If you are looking for professionalism, talent and friendliness, then Jim is absolutely your guy.
    I highly recommend him for your DJ needs.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 5
    SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 6
    SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 7
    SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT 8

Randy Koval · Married on 03/23/2019

Sure Shot was a "Sure Shot"

Jim was an amazing DJ who brought nothing less than the utmost professionalism and FUN to our wedding day. I highly recommend Sure Shot!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing service

DJ Jim was always so in tune with what we needed and really went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly! He was very quick to respond to emails or texts which is greatly appreciated! Something that as a bride I really appreciated was during the day he would let us know when something on the timeline was coming up to occur and asked if we still wanted to do it or wait a while. He also made our GOBO design and it was stunning!!!!! I recommend him to anyone !!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/01/2018

Stop looking- this is the DJ you want!!

Music was very important to us for our wedding. We wanted music from all over the map. Classic rock, country, 70’s, rat pack, current pop and classical for the wedding. Jim was so enthusiastic, helpful, friendly and totally loves his job. He makes it very clear that he wants to know and understand your vision. From the lapel microphones for the wedding, timing the music perfectly for the walk up the isle, our cocktail hour and reception it was PERFECT!! He even designed the perfect personalized “GOBO” for the dance floor and added up lighting. Everyone danced all night. Thank you Jim for helping us create the perfect evening! You are THE BEST!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • clarissa

clarissa · Married on 11/02/2018

Clarissa Bracamontes

JIM IS AWESOME. 10/10 recommend!! He did our wedding 2 weeks ago & I had guest asking me about him because they loved his style & the music he was playing. I was especially grateful for Jim though because I did wedding planning entirely out of state & had to rely heavily on only phone calls and emails. Jim was always prompt with his responses, very accommodating to my schedule for FaceTimes or phone calls, and just overall so SO helpful. I can not stress enough how impressed I was with Jim.

Sent on 11/15/2018

John · Married on 08/18/2018

Jim was outstanding! He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure our wedding was a hit. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Delainey · Married on 05/27/2018

Jim was beyond our expectations. He was patient with us, very friendly, and professional. He gave us a lot of material to work with as far as song choices and was able to provide any song we requested, even ones only on YouTube. His emcee talents were amazing and we got many compliments from our guests about him!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Renee · Married on 05/06/2018

Outstanding experience! Jim was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We'd choose him all over again!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • amykins11

Amy · Married on 03/31/2018

Jim was absolutely amazing. He got to the venue early to set up in advance, worked with our officiant to get the ceremony sound right and overall provided a stress-free and fantastic experience for me and my husband! He really listened to our music tastes while still playing to please the masses. We celebrated and danced all night long! Everyone had a blast and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Jim!!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim was an awesome DJ. He listened to all our preferences and had great suggestions when we needed help. The dance floor at our wedding was on fire with all the great music. Many of our guests commented on the music. I'd hire Jim again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Jim is AWESOME! I don't think I could say enough great things about him. He made it very easy for us. He knew what we were going for even though our wedding wasn't very traditional. He is so friendly, reliable and even helped out when he wasn't supposed to. Don't think about it - HIRE JIM!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/19/2017

Work on your list a month before the wedding:)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Madison · Married on 08/05/2017

Jim was amazing! From the very beginning he was very reliable, structured, dependable and in great communication with our group. On the day of the wedding, he worked hard to get everything the way we had asked for and had it all setup perfectly. He was great at keeping the dance floor packed by altering songs in a way that kept people listening for what was next. We highly recommend Jim to anyone who wants a great DJ!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dana · Married on 07/15/2017

Jim was awesome at my wedding! He was super responsive when we communicated before the big day. He got to our wedding site hours ahead of time to scope out the site and make sure everything was ready to go way ahead of time. He really set the tone of our whole reception. Music was great and he was so much fun! He DJed my sister's wedding and was amazing then so I knew I wanted to us him as my DJ at my wedding! Thanks Jim! You are the best!!!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Daniel · Married on 06/03/2017

By far the best DJ ever! Jim was very professional, helpful, accommodating and all around amazing person. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2017

We can't say enough great things about Jim! He was absolutely fabulous to work with!! Before we even hired Jim, he sent us some sample CDs to help us choose our music for the day. He was super responsive and was willing to help us in any way he could. Jim provided DJ services as well as uplighting. We talked the morning before the wedding to confirm all final details. You can tell Jim really cares and wants to make sure his clients have a great day. Our guests had an absolute blast and loved all the music that was played. We did have a do not play list and a guest request list. All of our requested songs were played and there was never a dull moment out on the dance floor!!

Thank you Jim for helping to make our day so special!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

TIFFANY · Married on 05/13/2017

From the start Jim was great! We had a detailed playlist and he was very good about that and stuck to it. He was on time for meetings and day of.

He was really good with our crazy crowd and lots of fun! We'd highly recommend Sure Shot DJ for your important events.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Nick · Married on 04/30/2017

Sure Shot was highly recommended to us and he did not disappoint. Very easy to work with, in touch with the venue and us on all the details. We were from out of town but he got all the little details correct and was looking to make it a special night for us. He didn't have a song we wanted in his album but he found it and made it happen. Couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • User7832029 · 2+ years ago

Jim was very was everything I wanted in a wedding DJ. He was available when ever I had questions. Also he was very open and clear about communication. He made sure things ran smoothly and my friends and family loved him. I would highly recommend his DJ services to any of you future brides!

Sent on 02/26/2017

James · Married on 01/05/2017

Jim was awesome and was able to be very flexible.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/05/2016

Best DJ! Jim was very professional as well as so much fun to work with! Thank you for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/15/2016

I just got married on Saturday May 6th, 2017 and Jim with Sure Shot Entertainment was our AMAZING DJ! He Did such a great job and was constantly making sure we had what we needed. Jim kept things moving for us in a timely manner and was able to make sure we had every song that we asked for. He was so good in being able to accommodate special requests even up to an hour before our event! We ran into some issues with weather that did not stop him from doing his job! he was a great joy and was very professional. Jim did an OUTSTANDING job with everything and I would gladly have him do future events for us! He made sure that he kept a timeline of when things should be done. Jim made sure to schedule meetings every couple months to make sure all was still going as planned and he even took time out of his day to meet us at short notice at the venue to take a look around and see what he had to work with. He deserves nothing short of a 5 Star Review! Thank you so much for your hard work and allowing us to have our special day complete with the perfect music and lighting!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jazmine · Married on 10/08/2016

Definitely recommend! Our wedding was October 8th, 2016 and it was a night to remember because of Jim's excellent MC skills and his way of feeling out the vibe of the crowd to play the right music. We had a lot of unique requests as we are eclectic music lovers, and Jim patiently worked with us. He is very responsive and makes the overwhelming wedding planning process easier. Plus our up lighting was stunning!!! We also loved our monogram (and I'm VERY picky). Jim worked with us very closely to make sure our vision happened. We were overall very pleased!

Sent on 11/12/2016