Supreme Sounds Mobile Dj Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 28 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    David Married on 11/11/2017
    Supreme Sounds Mobile DJ definitely exceeded my standards. He was very professional and made my wedding day easy. He made a timeline and called me prior to the wedding day to discuss exactly what he needed to do. Whatever I needed him to do he accomplished in terms of announcements and music requests during the reception. People are still talking about how fun my wedding was and I truly believe that it was due to how great the DJ was.
    Erin Married on 06/24/2017
    By far the best experience and service I have ever had by a DJ! DJ Karl made my daughter's Sweet Sixteen so much fun and played awesome music! I highly recommend him!
    Jessica Event on: 12/18/2016
    DJ Karl did a fantastic job!
    He had a fantastic music selection and the karaoke was a hit!!!

We look forward to using him again in the future!!!
    Rochelle Married on 12/10/2016
    Wow I could not say enough about Karl and the awesome time everyone had at our company Christmas Part!! He kept the music going, helped people feel comfortable about singing and did an amazing job, I would so recommend Supreme Sounds Mobile DJ!!!!
    Antoinette Married on 12/03/2016
    DJ Karl was great! Great professionalism shown to the Coordinator and other vendors. It was such a blessing to be able to sit back and enjoy the festivities knowing everything would turn out as expected. To my sheer delight, it went better the expected! I look forward to hiring DJ Karl for all my DJ needs and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an Intetactive, fun and professional DJ!! Thank you for your services!!
    Shane Married on 11/06/2016
    Karl was great and engaging with our Walk participants. I would definitely hire him again.
    Lona Married on 08/09/2016
    Book him. The best - will not disappoint . Amazing, great personality, engaging, Energized, reads the audience and keeps the group going. Very professional and likeable. Will most definitely use for future engagements. Loved Loved Loved our experience.
    Carl Married on 05/21/2016
    i highly recommend Dj Karl. good energy, knowledgeable , very professional and knos how to animate a wedding
  • F
    Fred Married on 04/23/2016
    Outstanding job!! the music selection was right on point for the folks that attended, and the door prizes was a great touch!! When I hold other event in the Las Vegas area, Karl will be the first person I contact.
    Heidi Married on 04/09/2016
    I am so pleased with DJ Karl and the service he provided for my daughter's wedding reception. We were a little hectic with a crazy rainstorm for our outdoor venue, but DJ Karl was able to keep the atmosphere of what my daughter wanted going. Both the bride and groom were extremely happy with the music that was played, keeping to what they requested and then some music that fit right in to their style. I am more than happy to recommend DJ Karl to our family and friends.
    Jessica Married on 04/06/2014
    My husband I live in Los Angeles and decided to throw a large (150 guests) wedding in Las Vegas. Not living in the same city as your event city can certainly add some stress to the planning process. I am happy to say that our choice in DJ (Karl Sommer - Supreme Sounds Mobile Dj) never added to the stress.
    Not only did he DJ our dancing and reception, but he also handled the music for our Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner. He did an amazing job during all of it. He stayed on schedule and adjusted when necessary.
    My husband and I are also big music fans, so it was important for us to be able to dictate what exactly we wanted played. Karl took our playlists and played everything we wanted and was able to arrange the song order in a way that was pleasing for our guests and flowed well.
    His pricing was incredibly reasonable - once we booked him he told us that he would do such a good job that we will want to pay him more for his services. He was 100% right! He was personable and professional without being overbearing and cheesy!
    We couldn't be happier - Thank you Karl! You rock :)
    Sherri Event on: 12/31/2013
    If you want an individual who knows his trade, Karl is the person you need. We hired him for New Year's Eve and didn't have to worry about anything. He had all the equipment, did all the pre-planning and execution of a great party. He was interactive with the crowd and adapted to what the crowd wanted. He was so good, that I threw all the other DJ's phone numbers away. Chilly Palmer's Bar will use him for all future events.
    Ndn Event on: 12/07/2013
    I had a blast at our Holiday Party!!! The DJ was soooo AWESOME, not only did he DJ but he kept the crowd hype! He is what I call an all in one DJ from games, dances, and FUN fun fun!
    Tara Event on: 10/18/2013
    This is the 2nd year that Karl has been the DJ for our Bartlett Elementary Harvest Festival. He was amazing, professional and full of energy and truly help in the success of this 2013 event!!! Thanks Karl! Hope to see you next year!!
    Tara Houston
    HF Coordinator Bartlett Elementary
    A Married on 10/12/2013
    Karl was amazing. He followed the schedule but adapted as needed. He kept the event flowing and had a great personality. My daughter was thrilled with the way he worked the crowd. Many people commented on how great our DJ was. I would recommend Karl to anyone!!
  • User1393340 Event on: 10/12/2013
    KDean Sound and Karl were Awesome! Talk about Flexible. Our event was a non-profit charitable outdoor event that needed stops, starts and lots of patience. We will have Karl again and again!!!
  • User1384350 Event on: 10/11/2013
    Karl is a party initiator, he has the ability to gauge a crowd and play the right music. K Dean Supreme Sound did a great job for my companies Holiday party. I must say he is very good a djaying.
    Tijeria Event on: 09/24/2013
    He did an amazing job and really got everyone involved in the party.
    Julie Married on 09/14/2013
    I highly recommend DJ Karl! He far exceeded our expectations! My now husband and I had the difficult task of planning the wedding from another state, so having people/vendors who were helpful and caring were very important to us! Karl listened intently during our first meeting and made all of our wishes come true. He was an integral part of our happy hour, ceremony and the reception and was very detailed oriented and helped keep our crazy group organized. In addition to playing our wish list, he kept the evening flowing through interacting with ease and entertaining our guests. I would use him and his company for any upcoming events and I was beyond impressed with how professional and personable he was!
    Natalie Married on 08/01/2013
    When DJ Karl was working my wedding, I felt as if he took much pride is hosting the event. Even prior to the event, he was precise and wanted to make sure he had things just the way I wanted them and wanted to ensure that I wouldn't have to worry about a single thing the night of the wedding,
    Courtney Event on: 07/27/2013
    When I was thinking about having a dj at my party, I expected what everyone else expects: I expected a regular guy putting on a performance at a sweet 16 party. However, Dj Karl exceeded that expectation; he did not put on a performance FOR a party, he WAS the party.

Never did I think a dj would go out of their own way to help hype up some shy teenagers onto the dance floor. All the birthday girl wanted for her special day was to dance the night away with her close friends, and Dj Karl helped make that possible. Also, he happened to join the kids on the dance floor. I've never heard of a party dj joining some teenagers for a couple dances, but he can join in on Gangnam Style and the Cupid Shuffle.

Lastly, allow me to comment on his personality aside from the party. Before and after he set up his amazing light shows and music station, he treated us with such amazing kindness. We loved having him so much, we couldn't just let him leave without taking some desserts as a thanks.

Words can just not describe how highly I would recommend Dj Karl for any party with dj needs.
    Kim Married on 01/18/2013
    this guy is great!!!! No matter the last minute changes he never lost his cool. He is not only a great DJ but also a great entertainer. When the crowd seemed to get subdued, He revved them right back up. Enthusiastic, Professional and all around great service and an exceptional event thanks to K Dean Supreme!! Thanks again for making this an event to remember!
    Courtney Event on: 12/16/2012

Thanks again for a fantastic job!!!!! You stepped up the party 100%!
    Courtney Event on: 03/20/2012

DJ Karl has worked both for and with me in the past. Both times his professionalism and enthusiasm were impeccable! I look forward to the next event I plan just too hire him again.
  • User3070241 2+ years ago
    DJ Karl was awesome! Quick reply, sent contract immediately. He arrived on time, was quick to set up. Most importantly, everyone had an amazing time!

Will definitely use him again!!