Superstition Springs Golf Club Reviews

29 | Mesa, AZ

29 Reviews for Superstition Springs Golf Club

Jamie · Married on 05/13/2017

This venue was perfect for our budget, which wasn't much. The wedding coordinator and her team were absolutely spectacular! They worked so hard and pulled my whole wedding off perfectly! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a team of people that want you to have an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2017

kellie · Married on 06/14/2014

After LOTS of looking for a wedding venue, we finally found the perfect place. We were looking for a well priced location with catering, beautiful picture opportunities, a nice bridal suite, and a pretty reception area. We found it here. Kimberly at Superstition Springs was amazing, she was so helpful and really easy to get ahold of for all of my crazy questions. On the wedding day, Kimberly is there and so is Germaine, the day of wedding coordinator. She was so sweet and organized and comforting on this big day. They made sure this wedding met every one of my expectations and it turned out wonderful.

Sent on 07/01/2014

We decided on the Superstition Springs wedding venue because of the beautiful grounds for great photos, the ballroom with windows all around, and the quality menu included in the very reasonable package Kimberly recommended to us. She was so helpful giving us ideas and working with us to stay within our budget, and really good about returning calls and emails. We were able to bring in our own decorations, flowers, DJ, and photographer. They also set up the tables with our linens, favors , and centerpieces. So many of our guests commented on how fabulous the food (panko chicken, w/steamed veggies, & cheddar-chive potatoes) and service was, and were so impressed with it all, including the delicious cake (Pieces of Cake), Sangrias, the Smores bar, ( a SSGC Specialty), and the recommended DJ, Joe, from Az Celebrity DJ. Germaine, the wedding coordinator, was available all night and made sure everything was getting done, so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. If she had questions, she would find us to get an answer, and then take care of it. She was wonderful, as was the rest of the staff. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants the ease of planning a beautiful wedding reception, with professional service, and at an affordable price. Thank you Superstition Springs Golf Weddings!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Molly · Married on 05/17/2014

I had my wedding with ~60 people at SSGC. It was very easy to work with Kimberly over the phone to plan everything, and she was so flexible, friendly, and helpful in working with us to address all our questions. The venue was perfect for a wedding - really beautiful and I would recommend it. The team worked with us to create exactly the look we wanted. We brought in our own flowers, decorations, DJ, and photographer, but used their cake (Pieces of Cake) service which was fantastic. We had ample time to set up (3-4pm day of). Although there were other events during that day, they made sure not to bother us very much. The food (buffet) was above average (panko chicken, herb encrusted top round, green beans, roasted potatoes) and the service was great. On the day of, Germaine was really awesome and went the extra mile to help everything run smoothly. FYI we did an open bar and the bar tab was higher than we expected due to more hard liquor consumption than we planned (that is our fault, they did warn us when we were getting close to our limit). The only issue was that it was a little hot in the ballroom (during dinner and dancing) even though I asked for it to be made a little colder several times! We did have a few miscommunications on exactly what was included in the package but Germaine went above and beyond to help us get the things we needed. The bride changing room is great - we did our hair and makeup there and I dressed there. The outside golf course wedding was a great site for our ceremony. Our pictures all look great (we did most all pics beforehand just around the main area - we didn't do the waterfall photos but did do some sunset ones). Overall, I would highly recommend this for an affordable but classy wedding venue. We had a great wedding and the team there will help you achieve whatever look you want, and was very easy to work with. Kimberly and Germaine will help you have the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Deborah · Married on 05/10/2014

Spectacular venue for an outdoor ceremony and grand ballroom reception experience! Staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional, and will assist you every step of the way from ceremony planning, reception decorations, food, favors, flowers, photographer, DJ, etc. The team at Superstition Springs will plan the most memorable day for you, your family and friends - ensuring everything is set up to perfection!
    The location - with its waterfalls, golf course views, ballroom attached to an outdoor patio / terrace were all exceptional - including large bridal party room accommodations.
    Sincerely one of the best venues in Arizona!
    Deborah and Thom Palmer

Sent on 06/05/2014

Everything was perfect! The staff made sure everything was in its place and calm the nerves of the bride & groom.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Very helpful and kind, they did wonderful job. Even though windy it turned out beautiful.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

We had the most perfect day, our food was delicious and the staff was extremely helpful and attentive!

Sent on 11/13/2013

I had my wedding at Superstition Springs Golf Club, and it was great! I loved that it was sort of a package deal, it made decision making so much easier for me. The food was absolutely delicious (we did a brunch menu!), and the cake that came with the package was even more delicious. Kimberly was so helpful, and answered all my questions and concerns promptly. The venue is beautiful, and the big windows in the reception room are so lovely. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Christina · Married on 03/30/2013

Superstition Springs was a perfect place for my wedding!! Kimberly and Germain are awesome and you will get the fast response needed! Great place and great price! Can't beat it!!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Carly · Married on 10/08/2010

We had the best wedding ever!!! We could not have chosen a better venue, Jennifer Starr is awesome! She was always available to answer questions and steer us back on track when we became overwhelmed with planning. Germain was great too. She helped us plan our ceremony and guided us every step of the way on our wedding day.
    The ceremony site had the greenest grass I have ever seen and gave a great contrast to my dress and flowers in all of my pictures. I was most impressed with the reception room! We were on a budget, and had to cut back on some of our more elaborate ideas. Jennifer was able to take over and get creative with the centerpieces....absolutely gorgeous centerpieces!!! My guests were in awe when they entered the reception room. They could not believe how elegant it looked with the extravagant feather centerpieces, crystals, and candlelight. My friends and family are still raving about how great the food and service was. I am so happy that we made the right choice to book our wedding at Superstition Springs Golf Club.
    Thank you so much for making our wedding the most fabulous and memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2010

Danielle was extremely helpful in making our wedding day the everything that we expected and more. She was always available to answer questions and give us advice. On our wedding day, Germaine was wonderful in making sure everything ran smoothly. We would recommend Superstition Springs Golf Club to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2010

sara · Married on 04/30/2010

Everything was wonderful! We had a few mishaps, not at any fault of the venue and they were able to go with the flow. Danielle, the event coordinator, was very helpful and accomadating.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Sabrina · Married on 09/12/2009

I knew the day that I first saw Superstition Springs Golf Club that it was the perfect venue to hold our wedding. We were so excited to see the ceremony setup as well as have an indoor cocktail hour location knowing that it would be over 100 degrees the day of our wedding! Danielle was such a great pleasure to work with and always met us with a smile on her face and enthusiasm about our wedding. It was also great to find out that they had an onsite coordinator for the big day that would help with our needs and schedule.

Being an event manager for over 7 years, I always have high expectations when I have to plan any kind of function. I have to say that Danielle, Jody, and the entire staff fully exceeded those expectations! Tracy (my husband) and I couldn�t stop talking about the wedding and how perfect everything was. From the time we arrived for the rehearsal on Friday, to the morning of the wedding and throughout the ceremony and reception, Jody was on top of everything and checked on us consistently throughout the day. We were very comforted to know that she was there to take care of anything we needed. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed at the whole staff and how professional everyone was.

And on to the food! People are still talking about it and it was over 3 months ago! The beef wellington and sweet potato hash was a hit and everyone raved about the quality of everything we chose. The cake setup of our Nothing Bundt cakes was great and when we asked Jody to take the ceremony flowers and use them throughout the buffet, we were amazed when we came to get my food. She made every placement of the flowers look like it was planned to be that way.

Everyone there was incredible and I highly recommend Superstition Springs Golf Club as an amazing location to hold any kind of function.

Sent on 12/27/2009

Amy · Married on 03/20/2009

Superstition Springs Golf Course is a beautiful and elegant location for any wedding! The outdoor ceremony was perfect. The gazebo, always set up, was blooming with flowers that matched my colors perfectly. (Not usually the case I'm sure) The room for reception was set up great! table covers in a variety of colors and even more to choose from for the bows for the chairs- already included!! Everything was taken care of so I had nothing to stress over. The cost was very reasonable and I don't regret any dime I paid. The food was exceptional- I still have guests ranting and raving over how good it was. I would recommend this location to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Katina · Married on 01/18/2009

Working with Danielle was wonderful she was amazing with the colors for the wedding, the location next to the course was perfect, and the food perfect, everything was wonderful thank you so much. The Failla's

Sent on 02/19/2010

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2007

SSGC was a wonderful venue. The catering manager, Danielle was great to work with. She always got back to me very quickly. The day of coordinator, Germaine was just as great. She made sure my whole wedding was flawless. Not many brides can say they had a flawless day, I am fortunate to be one!

The food was outstanding as well. We received many compliments on not only the food, but the venue as a whole.

I felt like a princess walking down the stairs to my anxious husband!

Sent on 10/30/2007

Tracy · Married on 03/18/2006

This was such a beautiful location! One of the few that we saw where the reception area was surrounded by windows instead of in a big conference room somewhere. Definitely the perfect spot for smaller (under 150 people) weddings! The price also included so many things - set up, cake, bar, centerpieces, etc. Danielle, although she was also dealing with her own impending wedding, was so helpful & quick to respond to our many, many questions, whether by e-mail or phone.

Sent on 07/24/2007

heather · Married on 04/24/2016

Starr and Germaine were just over the top incredible. They made our special day just amazing. I had a bad experience with two other coordinators at this venue before Starr took over. Starr took the time to go over all the details again to fix all the incorrect information that the first too coordinators did. Germaine took over the "day of" and was simply amazing. I highly recommend this venue simply because it is beautiful and Starr and Germaine did the best job!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I got married at Superstition Springs Golf Course and it could have not been more perfect! It was raining all weekend long, and the staff were so supportive and made me feel better! Kimberly and Germane did such an amazing job!!! If you are looking for a golf course to get married at, I would defiantly recommended this place!

Bryce and Caitlin!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2005

They made it very easy to plan our wedding and the setting was beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2008

Bethany · Married on 10/20/2007

3.0

The place was beautiful, the food was excellent and everything was right on schedule, I felt a little rushed. All in all everything turned out great for our special day! I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 12/19/2007

Jill · Married on 03/14/2014

We had an amazing day and wonderful wedding/reception at Superstition Springs Golf Club. It was truly a dream wedding. Kimberly and the staff at Superstition Spring were very helpful in making sure it was everything we had imagined.

Jeremy and Jill Cupryk

Sent on 05/04/2014

The Golf Club was in the middle of a remodel so the guys did not have a room of their own to hang out in and had to share the golf store with customers which we were upset about. Poor planning on their part. Otherwise the food was delicious and all other details requested were met. The wedding planner was extremely helpful and made sure we were both satisfied with the entire day and evening.

Sent on 10/12/2012