Superstition Manor Reviews

43 | Mesa, AZ

43 Reviews for Superstition Manor

Erica · Married on 02/15/2020

Great Experience, booked my wedding for February 2020! Can't wait.

Beautiful venue!! Great staff.

Sent on 10/03/2019

brittany · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing facility, Great views, and the staff was so easy to work with! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Ceremony and wedding

We had our wedding on June 1, 2019 and to say that it was perfect as an understatement I wouldn’t change a thing about it everything was beyond what I ever imagined in my perfect wedding would be!! And the one person that I can think for that to start with is our wedding coordinator who was Elizabeth Wright. She went above and beyond what she had to to assure her that everything was running smoothly even as much as running around trying to find my shoes just to make sure I had them on for the perfect wedding photos!!! The venue was amazing the location is amazing our wonderful wedding coordinator was so much fun to work with and gave us the best wedding I could ever ask for thank you so much Elizabeth and superstition Manor for all you did in creating the wedding of our dreams !!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Ariann

Ariann Smith · Married on 04/28/2019

The best wedding coordinator

It's almost been a year since my wedding and my family still raves about how amazing the venue was-it was spacious (we rented out the whole thing, which I recommend if you have over 150 guests so you don't have to worry about crossing paths with another wedding party), the service was great and they had everything you could want! They have so many different decorations, cloths in every color and tons of food choices for the big day. Our wedding coordinator, Elizabeth, was the absolute BEST. She was very personable, knowledgeable, helpful and took care of us from start to finish. She was so dependable, and responded back to my questions so quickly, no matter how late or early in the day it was. I literally don't know how she did it. She recommended the best vendors (go with their suggested DJ and cake people; they were fantastic). At one point in the wedding, I saw her army-crawling behind the head table because she didn't want to be in the pictures. She was a literal superhero. Superstition Manor is a beautiful venue with a lovely view of the Superstition Mountains; we really didn't have any trouble with road noise at all, and the grounds have a TON of places for taking pictures. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants an amazing experience, a deserty-manor venue with all the fixings. Felt very taken care of.

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Jim

Jim & Lynn, Parents Of The Groom · Married on 02/23/2019

Unbelievably Gorgeous Wedding

Absolutely beautiful Tuscan wedding venue! Our wedding coordinator, Rebecca, saw that everything went like clockwork and that the wedding party's every need was met. The owners, John & Lisa, made sure the bride and groom had exactly the wedding they dreamed of...we could not have been happier with the venue or the service!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding 2/23/19

Venue was absolutely beautiful!! Wedding planner was very helpful and organized. Booking at this venue was stress free because everything is all in one location including getting ready, and having lunch served was a bonus! Everything from beginning to end turned out priceless!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lisa · Married on 02/02/2019

Fairytale wedding a reality!

Elizabeth & Superstition Manor made my fairytale wedding a reality! The venue is mostly all-inclusive which makes planning as stress free as possible. Elizabeth was super responsive to all of my messages, calmed me down when I had a meltdown thinking it would rain (thanks again for the anti-rain dance Elizabeth ;) ) and took my vision and made it come to life! I always felt like I was a priority to her and the only bride she was working with - even though I know she had many other weddings. We had a few hiccups along the way, but they were always resolved and I was nothing but smiles the day of. We received so many compliments on the venue choice, decor, food and of course the chocolate fountain! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you to all of the Superstition Manor team, especially Elizabeth!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2019

Best day of my life

Everything about our experience with Superstition Manor was amazing. I couldn't imagine not getting married at this wonderful venue. My fiance and I first took a tour of S.M., to which the employees there were very responsive and informative. Once we decided to choose this venue for our wedding, we were given our wedding coordinator, Rebecca. SHE WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST AND I CANNOT EXPRESS THAT ENOUGH! She helped us with everything. Food, decor, logistics, etc. We had live music at our wedding, and she was able to help them get the information they needed to set up their equipment. We told her we were doing a sparkler send off, and she provided a way to ignite and extinguish them. Every little thing that popped up throughout the wedding day, she took care of immediately. She was very friendly, helpful, sweet, efficient, quick, etc. The venue was beautiful! The pictures don't do it justice. My guests absolutely LOVED the location. The food was phenomenal. EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS VENUE AND ITS STAFF IS A 10/10! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I had the best night of my life, all thanks to them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Kim · Married on 11/25/2018

Best day EVER!

From the moment my fiance and I walked into Superstition Manor we new we wanted our wedding there. Not only is this place beautiful, we had a coordinator that was amazing through the entire process. Unlike every other venue we toured, the packages were affordable and included a multitude of details that the rest charge extra for, including decorations, colored table linens, and all the tiny details you don't even realize you need until you do! Our coordinator was very quick to respond with any questions, concerns, and referrals we needed. The food was delicious, and the all the other staff made sure all our needs were met. Our wedding day went more perfectly than planned! I would highly recommend Superstition Manor for any event.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2018

Freeman Wedding 11/23/2019

My husband and I couldn't have found a more perfect wedding venue for our big day. Superstition Manor's all inclusive packages made it possible for us to have our dream wedding within our budget. Elizabeth Wright was our event coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make sure every decoration was in place, every vendor was where they needed to be, and every family member was happy. This was the first venue we toured and the only venue that allowed us to spend the entire day at the venue getting ready and celebrating. I have received countless compliments on how beautiful our ceremony and reception was and I have Superstition Manor and Elizabeth to thank. I recommend this venue to anyone getting married or celebrating a special occasion. They made the entire process as stress free as possible. Growing up in Arizona, I can't think of a better backdrop than the superstition mountains.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Superstition Manor
    What an incredible venue! My now husband and I got married here last weekend, 4/21/18. Our search for the perfect venue began immediately after getting engaged. I spent hours/days/weeks researching venues, prices, locations and vendors. Our guest count helped narrow down the search in its self but when we arrived at SM, we were in awe! We went to an open house and were greeted immediately by one of the coordinators. They gave us a tour and told us all about the package options. Although, in love with the venue, I wanted to be sure to see each venue I had listed. We visited at least 15 venues before arriving at Superstition Manor and at least 10 more afterwards. Ultimately, we could not pass up the beauty and prices found at SM. And I’m so glad I didn’t!
    We worked with Brittany, who was incredible! The planning was seamless and I enjoyed every minute. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, and it was! People didn’t stop talking about how amazing our food was, the decor was gorgeous and the scenery couldn’t be beat! Plus the weather even cooperated which was a bonus. I had a few hiccups on the day of, that we’re not a result of SM but my choice in vendors. Brittany was on it before I even realized there was an issue. I can’t speak highly enough of this venue. If you’re even thinking about it, look no further and book with Superstition Manor. You won’t be disappointed!
    *I did not use their preferred vendors for everything, in hind sight I probably should have.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Chrissie · Married on 03/16/2018

We just had our wedding at the Superstition Manor on 3/16/2018 and our day was absolutely amazing so much more than we ever dreamed or expected it to be! Elizabeth who became our coordinate a few months before our big day was Fantastic! Elizabeth was there every step of the way making sure everything was perfect which made our wedding day a stress-free one. It truly was a pleasure working with her and everyone at Superstition Manor. We received endless compliments about the venue, the location, the staff and the food. Thank you Elizabeth and the incredible staff at Superstition Manor for all of your hard work and giving us a wedding we will remember for a lifetime! John and Lisa you have a phenomenal venue along with a phenomenal staff who made the event run as smoothly and perfectly as possible. We highly, highly, highly recommend Superstition Manor and Elizabeth if you are looking for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hansa · Married on 12/16/2017

Cara was our coordinator and she made this review 5/5! She was incredible. The only issue we had was that dinner was delayed due to some issue in the kitchen. Aside from that, our 14-month engagement while planning this wedding gave us plenty of time to work with Cara and Superstition Manor to make the day go smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about decorations or anything; SM had absolutely everything!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

Superstition Manor is a beautiful venue! A great view was A MUST for whichever venue we chose. The second we found Superstition Manor, we knew it was where we wanted to get married.

We had Cara as a coordinator, and she was amazing! She was very flexible and accommodating with last minute changes we wanted to make.

On the night of our rehearsal dinner, Cara helped our wedding party with the flow of the ceremony. We got to practice with and without our music choices. While Cara's crew worked on setting up our tables and decorations, she checked in with us to make sure everything was up to our expectations.

On the day of our wedding, Cara was fabulous! She was there whenever we needed her and she helped all of our vendors get set up.

We had the south hall, which was beautiful. It's the smaller of the two halls, and with about 130 people it was a little tight (We were warned but didn't listen...), but Cara organized everything brilliantly! We had a perfectly-sized dance floor, and with the bar on the cocktail patio and the dessert table near the photo booth, our guests had plenty of space for fun! Having the bar on the cocktail patio with the doors open was amazing! It was nice to step outside to get some fresh air and a drink between dances!

For food, we had the apple-crusted pork and chicken breast with veggies. We never expected to choose pork as one of our entrees but once we tried it, we had to have it.

Another reason why we loved this venue so much is the space upstairs that we used to get ready. The groom's room has multiple TVs, a pool table, darts, among other things to occupy their time while the girls get ready. The bride's room had large mirrors and comfortable furniture to use while we got ready. Being able to get ready and have the ceremony and reception all in one place made the day so easy!

We would recommend Cara at Superstition Manor to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

They gave me the wedding of my dreams! It was so easy and stress free and I knew I could trust them to handle all the details. Everything was so beautiful and organized and my guest are still talking about how much fun it was and how amazing the food was. If your getting married you have to go check them out! I Recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I had Brittany as our coordinator and she was awesome! She was very easy to work with and helped us with all our questions and concerns. Their list of preferred vendors was a huge help and made the planning very simple. We loved how everything turned out on our wedding day and highly recommend this venue! The food was also just as amazing! We couldn't have had a better venue for our special day!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jena · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, largely due to Superstition Manor and their incredible staff. My husband and I arrived at the venue early in the day and everything was already set up and ready to go. We were so impressed by the professionalism and responsiveness of Lisa, John, and staff. We received endless compliments about the venue, the location, and the food. My husband and I agree - it was all perfection. We highly, highly recommend Superstition Manor to engaged couples looking for an affordable venue that's a one-stop-shop. We are so incredibly thrilled that we chose to get married here. We had the perfect wedding day, and we will cherish the memories we made there forever!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 06/10/2016

Lisa was amazing when planning my wedding! She made the process of wedding panning and the day of my wedding really smooth.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Cassandra · Married on 04/02/2016

Lisa, John and the staff at Superstition Manor are wonderful!! I would highly recommend this venue. We had our wedding there on April 2nd and it was absolutely perfect. They make the whole planning process very easy with their packages and supplying all of the decor, with a wide variety to choose from. Their catering service is also fantastic! They really do everything they can to make your day run as smoothly and perfectly as possible. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with tons of space to get ready and amazing for pictures. If you are looking for a venue and staff that really cares about you and your special day and treats you like family, Superstition Manor is the place to be!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2016

I just had my wedding here a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing! I was planning my wedding from 2,000 miles away and they worked with me so much even though I was here in Pennsylvania. They made my wedding day stressful free, they set up everything, and I didn't have to worry about nothing. Lisa Burns is my favorite she knows how to get stuff done and made everything look beautiful! It was everything that I imagined and more! I would highly recommend this place! Thank you Superstition Manor for a wonderful wedding memory!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Megan · Married on 02/29/2016

Superstition Manor was the best choice I made for my wedding. They make the day easy and relaxing for the bride and bridal party. They have all inclusive packages so you literally pick what you want for food and decoration and they do everything. Their bridal and grooms suites are complete with lunch, drinks, couches, etc. I had my hair and make up come to the suite and spent the day relaxing and getting ready. No running around, no hectic last minute decorating.. just relaxing. I highly recommend SM!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Kim · Married on 12/19/2015

This company couldn't have been any more helpful, prompt and great to work with! Their tables and chairs were exceptional and they were on time dropping off and picking them up, which goes a long way when you are a stressed out mother planning a reception for your daughter!
    In fact, I had another reception the next night prior (for our son's wedding) and they brought the tables and chairs to the one location and they picked them up from the second location. It was awesome!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

I was so pleased with Superstition Manor. Lisa and John go out of the way to make sure everything is perfect. They made my day amazing. It was pouring all morning and they came up with a beautiful alternative to move the wedding inside and once the skies cleared just before, they were willing to move everything back outside to fulfill my outdoor vision. They were both there every step of the way guiding me and assisting in any ways I needed. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Good value for the venue as well, as they do not have a lot of those silly upcharges I noticed a lot of the other places were charging. They have many in house options to bring your day together. We are very happy we chose them to hold our wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2015

WOW! This venue is absolutely stunning from the mountain views to the building and décor. My husband and I didn't even think twice to book this venue for our wedding after meeting with the owners, Lisa & John. They truly made our experience so fun and easy in every way. Lisa and John go above and beyond to make each wedding experience magical. They are incredibly easy to work with, have great package deals, offer invaluable insight, and are along for the ride with you from start to finish in anything you may need. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I cannot express how grateful I am to have found an all inclusive venue with such amazing service! There really is no other way to go... I HIGHLY recommend the Superstition Manor for weddings or any event you want to make magical. Your guests will rave about this place for months! Ours are! :) Thanks Lisa, John and team for all of your hard work and giving us a wedding we will remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/06/2015