SuperStar Entertainment Reviews

44 | Blackwood, NJ

44 Reviews for SuperStar Entertainment

Paula · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful wedding DJ experience. Perfect volumes all night, good background during the cocktail hour and dinner, great dance music all night. Kept the event moving and coordinated dances and activities.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

I would Like to Thank Super Star Entertainment with providing us with some fun to our Wedding with The Amazing Photo Booth. All of our guest love this Photo Booth They provided all the props and The Staff was friendly all night through out our wedding. Once Again Thank You. I would recommend this company to everyone for there upcoming event. Thank You Jennifer & Shakeem

Sent on 08/15/2017

Alycia · Married on 05/06/2017

Superstar Entertainment exceeded our expectations! The music was very important to us and John did a great job. He came over to us a few times during the night to ask if we had any more requests and that was awesome. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth as well!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/15/2016

The photo booth was a great addition to our daughter's sweet 16. The props were fresh and there was a good variety. My daughter enjoyed working with the company to customize the photo strip to match her party theme. The photos were good quality . Everyone really enjoyed taking photos and leaving a recorded message. The flash drive with the photos and messages were a wonderful keepsake of the event.

Sent on 01/30/2016
  • F

Frank · event on 01/02/2016

I have used this company 4 times only an idiot would use them a second time if they were no good

Sent on 01/29/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 10/30/2015

John and Superstar entertainment provided us with DJ services, uplighting, and Photo Booth at our 10/30/15 wedding. John exceeded our expectations with everything. He played all our music we requested along with adding in great additions. We really enjoyed it. The uplighting was great, we got to customize and preview our lights in his music store. We were able to select our Photo Booth printout backgrounds and he threw in video recordings for free. Our photo booth attendant was very friendly and amused by my 6 yr old nephew who lived in the Photo Booth the entire night. John was extremely professional , thorough, and easy to work with. We loved his music store also "old town music" in turnersville we met at.

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Zupenda

Zupenda · Married on 07/26/2015

SuperStar Entertainment provided Photo Booth services for my wedding on 7/16/15! Our guests LOVED it! And so did we! Our booth was big enough for 10 people so our entire bridal party was able to fit in the booth for some fun, memorable pics! Joe made sure that my husband and I got some couple shots in as well. Our scrapbook is very nice and full of great photos and love notes from our guests. I'm so glad that we selected the Facebook option. Sharing the strips with our guests and Facebook friends has been so much fun!

Working with John Yacko was great! Easy, professional and personable :-)

Sent on 08/06/2015

Cindy · Married on 07/18/2015

This company was excellent. They were so easy to work with, pleasant, professional, and did a wonderful job for photo booth at our wedding!! John was a true professional and we would highly recommend them!

Emily · Married on 07/11/2015

John was very accommodating to all of our requests. He did his best to play everything we asked. He listened to our style of music and made it a great time! Everyone was on the dance floor having an awesome night!

Allison · event on 07/02/2015

Excellent vendor who provided a Photo Booth for a Graduation party. The attendant, Joe, was very professional & our guests loved him. Would highly recommend this company!!!

Cheryl · event on 06/13/2015

All the kids loved the photo booth, it was the highlight

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kim · event on 06/07/2015

Excellent job! thank you for everything.

Sent on 07/24/2015

MaryEllen · event on 04/25/2015

Everything was great! The attendant was available and unobtrusive. Big hit!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

E · event on 12/13/2014

Our photo booth was a big hit! Everyone loved it and we will be contacting them again for next year!
    Thanks!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Eileen · Married on 11/09/2013

I originally had a different photo booth provider but when he sent me his contract, he only included two photos per session. John said if six people were in the booth, six people would get a set of the pictures. Between the unlimited photo strips, video messages, 4x6 prints, scrapbook for the newly weds and so much more, I highly recommend Super Star Entertainment. Everyone had a blast dressing up with the different hats, glasses, boas, signs, etc. Thank you for helping to make the day so special.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/27/2013

SuperStar Entertainment provided a photo booth for our wedding. From the first conversation I had with them, they were quick to responding, polite, nice, and willing to work with time/whatever was needed. They were on time and set up exactly where we needed them. The staff (2 people) they provided were very very nice, helped the guests once inside the photo booth (if needed), and provided a large variety of things to dress up in and signs to make the experience super fun!!! We were able to have as many picture strips printed out as needed. They even put a photo book together as people were taking pictures and provided us with the finished product at the end of the wedding. The final scrap book was awesome!!! It was put together so well, included everyone's pictures, and even extra copies incase anyone wanted more. We even had a flash drive mailed to us after the wedding with all the pictures from the photo booth on it :) My husband and I were so busy running around saying hi to guests and getting pictures taken, and the staff from the SuperStar Entertainment made sure to grab us to go into the Photo booth with each other as well as other guest...I thought it was nice they looked for us, and I didn't have to worry about time slipping away and not having pictures in the booth :)
    I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone-nice, friendly, professional, and a great price!

Sent on 08/26/2013

laura · event on 07/06/2013

John was amazing and made the event a huge success! his price was the best i found, and his professionalism and communication terrific.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2013

We loved having our photobooth album put together it was a great keep sake afterwards.

Sent on 05/23/2013

the photobooth was a great hit. the guest all loved it. the scrap book was done great!

Sent on 05/15/2013

J. E. · event on 04/06/2013

The DJ was fantastic! He had all of the music we requested and the dance floor stayed busy. The Photobooth was a big hit! Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • O

oleg · event on 02/24/2013

Simply awesome, Everything we wanted and then some. Excellent experience

Sent on 05/15/2013

Beatrice · event on 01/20/2013

It was the hit of the Banquet!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2013

shedline · Married on 10/21/2012

John and his staff did he photo booth for my wedding and let me say they are awesome. They got there super early and was ready to go for my event. They were so nice and professional and everyone of my guests raved about them. I would recommend them 100% to anyone. If I ever need a photo booth I know who to call. Thank you guys for such a great job and we love our scrap book.

Mr. and Mrs. Cimochowski

Sent on 11/01/2012

A · Married on 10/20/2012

What a pleasure it was doing business with SuperStar Entertainement! From the very first phone call just inquiring about rates and services, I knew I was dealing with real professionals. They took care of every detail with precision and follow through, leaving me only to sit back and enjoy! The DJ and lighting provided was fantastic and the photo booth was an incredible hit! With over 250 people at my party, the photo booth was constantly in use, and was managed so well that my party goers never waited more than 5 to 10 minutes for their turn to have fun in the photo booth. And I'm so happy I got the memory keeper scrapbook; it gives a permanent record of all the fun that everybody had at the party! Thanks SuperStar Entertainement; you guys rock!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Ciana · Married on 10/19/2012

The photobooth was definitely a hit for our wedding. Some people said they stood in line for 20-30 min due to its popularity. John, the owner, was very responsive and very helpful in regards to what kind of booth to get, where to order the photobooth strip frames from for the best price (which I gave as my favors), and understanding their other photobooth services. The scrapbook was amazing )we received it that night) and we received our thumb drive with all the photos and videos within 2 weeks of our wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor to any couple looking for a photobooth for their wedding!!

Sent on 11/06/2012