Superlative Cinema Reviews

23 | Walnut Shade, MO

23 Reviews for Superlative Cinema

Ciera Spencer · Married on 09/07/2020

Amazing! We loved having Johnathan there to capture all the big and small moments of our Favorite day!

Johnathan was super flexible and amazing to work with. He was able to be at our wedding venue the entire day and capture anything we wanted. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Diana · Married on 07/17/2020

Totally recommend!!

It was such a pleasure to be able to have Superlative Cinema videograph our wedding! He’s very profesional and will give you the best quality videos at the best price. He’s very easy to work with and will capture the smallest details of your special event. 10/10🤗

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Molina · Married on 05/23/2020

It was amazing! couldn’t imagine anyone better

Jonathan did my photos and they turned out really good. i was so excited when i saw them.

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Bailey · Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing video, a must have!

Jonathan was super nice and very responsive. The videos he produced were of a very high quality. A wedding video is a must have it brings so much more than what photos can do. I highly recommend Superlative Cinema for everyone!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Trayla

Trayla · Married on 02/08/2020

Seriously cannot recommend!

Jonathan did awesome work! Can’t wait to see our video!! 😍

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Leli

Leli Lancaster · Married on 10/31/2019

Halloween Wedding

SC did a wonderful job of multitasking, filming, taking beautiful still photos of myself and my now husband. He created our video with style and managed to make the whole process incredibly stress free for me. All in all, if you need any kind of photographer, Superlative Cinema is definitely the one you want!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kara

Kara Sorensen · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Decision

I reached out to Jonathan pretty last minute and thank god he was available for our wedding! He was very responsive in emailing me and made everything so easy for me on my end. Working with him on our wedding day was effortless. He made me and my new husband very comfortable and also worked seamlessly with the photographers that we had hired as well. He was very attentive and was always there to catch the moment. He is very knowledgeable in what he does- recording, audio, video editing software, etc. We are so happy to have had him capture our special day and can't wait to see what he creates for us!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent service and beautiful video.

Johnathon was wonderful to work with and the finished product was more than I anticipated. Our video was the favorite part of our wedding. I highly recommend Johnathon.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Kaycee · Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible

Johnathan of Superlative Cinema has been the easiest vendor to work with in terms of flexibility and responsiveness. His overall creativity and quality of videos brought tears to my eyes when I saw my wedding video!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Lyla

Lyla · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Videos

If I could rate Superlative Cinema higher, I would. Jonathan was amazing to work with from start to finish. On our wedding day, he was so professional. He acted like a fly on the wall, trying not to get in the way, all while making sure he captured each special moment. He made sure we were getting all the shots we wanted, but also making sure he got some that we would have never thought of. He has been so great about getting our videos back to us! We were so amazed at our Facebook highlight reel and how it was put together. Overall, hiring Jonathan was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we are excited to keep looking back on our day for years to come!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Blount · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Videography!

My husband and I are extremely pleased with our wedding videography we received back from Jonathan! He captured all the important moments and sweet details of our big day. The footage Superlative Cinema gave us is something I will cherish forever. On top of doing an extraordinary job, Jonathan was also very friendly and flexible. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer! I would suggest Superlative Cinema to anyone! :)

Sent on 07/28/2019

Graham Hendrix · Married on 05/18/2019

Superlative Cinema Wedding Videos

Jonathan with Superlative Cinema produced incredible videos from our wedding. He arrived to the venue prompt and on time. He was professional and ready to capture all of the action throughout the day. His videography skills are at the highest level and he even has options to utilize a drone for perfect shots of the venue. He was responsive to all our requests and planning prior to the wedding and had a quick turnaround of the finished product. We are more then satisfied with the work that Jonathan produced and recommend him with the highest ratings!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Hannah Needham · Married on 05/17/2019

Superb quality work

Jonathan was great and his craft. He captured our day perfectly and we are so pleased with our wedding video! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Molly · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent Experience

Jonathan was great to work with! His work is beautiful and his package pricing is so affordable without compromising quality! He listened to what we wanted and was interactive with the process. My husband and I actually had our wedding photos lost from the ceremony and had it not been for Jonathan we wouldn’t have a way to relive that day. We can’t thank him enough! We strongly recommend choosing superlative cinema over others.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Judy · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful video

Jonathan did an excellent job on a wedding video. He was quick to finish the video and we couldn’t be happier with his service.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/27/2018

Jonathan was so creative, polite, and fun throughout the entire wedding day! He came very prepared and captured every moment and more. We highly suggest Superlative Cenema for your event :)

Sent on 07/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Superlative Cinema videoed my wedding. He did a wonderful job! Caught all the special moments and made the video something I will cherish forever. He is one time, works with you and gets the videos done quickly. I would definitely recommend Superlative Cinema for any of your events!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michelle Holmes · Married on 10/01/2016

October Wedding

Photos are great and are a must have but having live footage of the day we most treasure and of the people we hold dear to our hearts is priceless. Superlative Cinema captures all the great moments and makes them more special with his videos. The footage and the videos are incredible. I would recommend Superlative Cinema for any event!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Macy Neal · Married on 06/14/2020

Superlative Cinema - Very helpful!

Jonathon at Superlative Cinema was amazing! Very professional, on time, and willing to do whatever we needed to make the day special. Very understanding and flexible considering everything going on!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Mandie

Mandie · Married on 11/08/2019

Perfection

I can not express how pleased I am with this company. My wedding day video was breath taking. He captured every moment perfectly. Work with me on anything I wanted tweaked or changed. Was so polite and professional I can't give enough stars. The pricing was more than reasonable for everything I received. I will forever recommend these guys,

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/01/2019

Recommending Superlative Cinema

My husband and I loved working with Jonathan. He was so kind, communicated regularly, and worked hard to create a film we loved! On wedding day, he was friendly, flexible to change, and knew what to look for to capture a perfect shot. He is talented and reasonably priced. I would recommend to any future bride!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2018

Invaluable Wedding Videography

Jonathan was excellent to work with and I would highly recommend his services! He was affordable and responsive, and worked with us to create the exact package we were looking for. He showed up on time and stayed until well into the reception. He was flexible with going to different locations throughout the day. His willingness to edit the video to our liking and use the songs we requested made for the perfect memory of our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2019