Superior Celebrations Reviews

687 | Orange Park, FL

687 Reviews for Superior Celebrations

687 Superior Celebrations Reviews

Joanna · Getting married on 07/15/2020

I love these sparklers! They last for about 20 seconds each I would say, but there's a handful in each box. I bought these for my housewarming party, and there were plenty for everyone. I definitely recommend these and will buy again!

Angelina · Getting married on 02/02/2020

We ordered the color fun powder cannons for our gender reveal party at a park by the ocean. We loved how they were made of water-soluble rice powder and safe for the wildlife; no plastics to stick around in the grass or blow into the ocean and they were easy to use! The blast of color into the air was amazing. We couldn't of asked for a better product to recommend. Because we also did not know the result of our reveal, we did however have to paint the outer packaging black and handed to us from up high without the caps on in order to not see the color of powder inside, but well worth it!

Jackie · Getting married on 02/01/2019

I was throwing a gender reveal party and wanted confetti cannons. These were amazing, they went off nicely and you can't tell which colors were which by looking at them. Which was perfect. I would definitely recommend and shop here again.

DONNA · Getting married on 02/01/2019

Loved the lanterns...They looked beautiful!

Nesh · Getting married on 10/27/2018

Very fast delivery. Product exactly how described extremely well made. Thank you very pleased

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, beautiful results! I highly recommend this product! I would defiantly use this service again! Thank you!

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

10/10 would recommend

I spent quite a bit of time on countless websites trying to find sparklers for my wedding exit. Superior Celebrations had AMAZING prices for the amount of sparklers you got. They shipped super fast and I couldn’t believe how quick they got to my door! The sparklers were a hit and I couldn’t be happier.

Cindy H. · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional

Speedy delivery and great products!

Superior Celebrations 2

Kendra · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad that I chose Superior Celebrations for the sparklers for my wedding! I ordered the mid-length ones that burned for a minute or two, and they were perfect! The price was the best around and the shipping was super fast! Definitely use them!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2018

VERY fast delivery!! I ordered sparklers for our wedding day and they shipped the next day!! Very satisfied! Highly recommend!!!

Ann · Married on 09/02/2018

The sparklers for the wedding were great ! They burned over 4 minutes which was more than enough time to walk down the long stairs and make a beautiful wedding video

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Definitely the least expensive option I found for large, long-burning sparklers! The shipping was incredibly fast and our friends loved them!

Superior Celebrations 3
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Product, Fast Shipping

We used these for our wedding exit and they worked perfectly. They burned long enough to light them, get everyone into place, and for us to walk out of our reception!

Ashley B. · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful!

The wedding sparklers were awesome!! They created such a great ending to such a special night! They were so bright and perfect! The kids LOVED them! The price was great for our budget and the staff was beyond accommodating!!

• Darby

Darby · Married on 08/18/2018

We ordered our sparklers for our exit from Superior. They arrived in a very timely manner and they are extremely good quality. They lasted a very long time! Plus, we had TONS of them.

H · Married on 08/04/2018

This is the second wedding I've ordered sparklers from Superior Celebrations. A neighbor asked where I got sparklers for my daughters wedding a couple years ago ask her daughter was getting married and since mine was almost engaged I ordered for both of us. Product came fast and was very economical when comparing to product with other vendors. Ordered the 20 inch wedding sparklers both times and they are long enough to get them lit, have the send off and still have a bit of time to spare.

Shelly · Married on 08/01/2018

Superior Celebrations has the best sparklers and prices I found after much research! I store them in my shop for whenever I need them since I order in bulk and they always light and work fantastically! Don't waste your time shopping anywhere else!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Superior Celebrations for our sparklers for our wedding and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

They came super quick and worked wonderfully!

Alaa · Married on 07/28/2018

We ordered sparklers very last minute for our wedding and they came in VERY quickly! They were a hit at our wedding, everyone had a blast with them and they made for the best pictures/video. Thank you so much for a great product and excellent service. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2018

Items arrived on time. Product was quality; it enhanced the wedding. We received many compliments on them

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

It was super easy to place this order. The order came in fast and was exactly what I need. I also loved that they were gold sparklers. Fit in perfectly with the esthetic of the wedding, and they lasted enough time for the bride and groom to walk through and double back for posed pictures!

Becky · Married on 07/13/2018

My daughter and new son-in-law decided to have an evening wedding. How do you send off the happy newlyweds after the reception? With sparklers, of course! The sparklers we purchased were perfect! They arrived in great condition and were large enough to sparkle for quite a while. I would definitely purchase them again.

Margaret · Married on 07/08/2018

This was a great website for purchasing wedding sparklers. We got them at the last minute around a holiday, but they still arrived in time and were lovely.