636 Reviews for Superior Celebrations

Send-Off (101)
Shipping (79)
Express Shipping (22)
629 Superior Celebrations Reviews

I love these sparklers! They last for about 20 seconds each I would say, but there's a handful in each box. I bought these for my housewarming party, and there were plenty for everyone. I definitely recommend these and will buy again!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/15/20, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered the color fun powder cannons for our gender reveal party at a park by the ocean. We loved how they were made of water-soluble rice powder and safe for the wildlife; no plastics to stick around in the grass or blow into the ocean and they were easy to use! The blast of color into the air was amazing. We couldn't of asked for a better product to recommend. Because we also did not know the result of our reveal, we did however have to paint the outer packaging black and handed to us from up high without the caps on in order to not see the color of powder inside, but well worth it!

Profile Picture Angelina , 2/2/20, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was throwing a gender reveal party and wanted confetti cannons. These were amazing, they went off nicely and you can't tell which colors were which by looking at them. Which was perfect. I would definitely recommend and shop here again.

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved the lanterns...They looked beautiful!

Profile Picture DONNA, 2/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very fast delivery. Product exactly how described extremely well made. Thank you very pleased

Profile Picture Nesh, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Amazing, beautiful results! I highly recommend this product! I would defiantly use this service again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We used Superior Celebrations for our sparklers for our wedding and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great product for our wedding!!

Profile Picture B, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

They had exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Send-Off

I used the blue confetti cannons for my gender reveal and it was amazing!!!! Tons of blue confetti everywhere

Profile Picture Alyshia, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

These sparklers are AMAZING the burning time was about 4 mins for the 30 inch sparklers that I purchased and the shipping was very fast too

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great quality and super fast shipping! I can’t wait to use them for my wedding on June 2!

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Send-Off

amazing giant sparklers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered about 250 wedding sparklers and they were delivered in a matter of days! They were extremely affordable - as well as great quality. So excited for these to be used as our wedding send-off!!

Profile Picture Ashtyn, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Express Shipping, Shipping, Send-Off

I bought the 36" gold sparklers for my wedding. The sparklers were perfect for our grand exit. They stayed lit for a really long time. They were easy to light up too. The length was exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Adielle, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved my sparklers!! They lasted a long time, they were nice and warm in color, and lit easily.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Shipping, Send-Off

Perfect for our daughters wedding. Our order arrived quickly!

Profile Picture SUSAN, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This was my first time using Superior Celebrations, great experience. Will definitely order again

Profile Picture Niki, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We purchased sparklers for our wedding exit from Superior Celebrations at a great value! They arrived quickly and were perfect for our send off on the beach! I would absolutely recommend purchasing from Superior Celebrations!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies

We ordered the 20-inch wedding sparklers from Superior Celebrations and are so glad we did. They arrived in a timely manner and made for some great photos for our send-off at the end of the evening.

Profile Picture Iris, 4/13/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Send-Off, Shipping

Rev. Steve was amazing!!! We were and are so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Everything was absolutely perfect. Will be using again

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

arrived quickly, very excited to test them out and use at the wedding

Profile Picture Mindy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Shipping, Send-Off

Great deal and really quick shipping!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/7/18, 10 Reviews