86 Reviews for Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
72 Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Reviews

The music and photo booth were a big hit at my daughters reception in 2015!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

They were so helpful and try to make everything go as smoothly as possible great to work with very flexible very reliable will use definitely again if I ever need a DJ wonderful wonderful wonderful service

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raymond and his staff were outstanding. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played the right music. The photo booth was such a hit and it was amazing we received everyone's photo strip in a memory book at the end of the night. HIGHLY recommend!!!! You wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bridgett, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience all around for our big day.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super sound DJ and photo booth was the best choice Raymond is super easy to work with and communication couldn't be better! Our DJ Jake was amazing he kept things moving forward once we finally got finished with pictures aND made it into our reception. His communication is top notch and met all my request even met with me the day before our wedding to go down the line with me and get on my page haha thanks Jake! Our photobooth attendant was great as well and was pleasantly surprised and shocked that the photo booth was everything that it was. Way over my expectations and so very cool better than the mall by far!!! The only thing that I noticed was that it gives you an option to send/share pics to a phone number I sent a few to myself and still have not received any of them to my phone. Other than that very small not at all an issue, I absolutely have no complaints and would recommend super sound DJ photo booth to anyone and everyone you won't be disappointed:) was also given a picture album at the end of the night with the pictures that were taken in it another nice surprise.

Photo for Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Review
Photo for Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Review
Profile Picture Tera, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Raymond was awesome! Very responsive and easy going guy. Great to work with and would highly recommend him and his photo booth.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ray was very professional! Very good music and works with every request. He was outgoing with everyone and anything we had requested he made sure he played. He was the absolute best dj we could have asked for. As we walked in to the reception he made it very fun for the wedding party to walk in. He set the best scene for us and our family to have the night of our lives. I would recommend Ray to anyone in need of a dj!! He made our night perfect and was super accommodating to our needs. Choose Ray and his crew because they will meet your standards fully!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a great vendor!! we had a last minute venue change and they were very accommodating!! Ray always got right back to me with any questions and concerns. They were very affordable and we would recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our DJ was nice, profsssional, and helpful. There were a few extremely small hiccups during the ceremony, but overall everything was great.

Profile Picture Scarlett, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very good DJ and photo booth combo. Cannot beat the price! Very attentive and flexible throughout my night followed my instructions as well as added in anything I needed!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a great experience having Super Sound DJ and Photobooth at our wedding.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely Amazing! The photobooth was phenomenal. I can't believe how great it was. I went this route because I wanted an enclosed booth with unlimited prints and he was the cheapest I could find. I had no idea it would be a great booth set up. A great person to deal with. He constantly got back to me right away and constantly made me at ease. The best selection of props and extras with the booth (different frame choices, photobook, video messages). 100% would use it again if I need. Now I just need to find more excuses to have a photobooth in my life!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From start to finish Raymond and his crew made this experience flawless. It was a Graduation Party to remember. Breanna leaving for Arkansas to pursue her career makes the photo album from the photo booth Priceless!!! Thanks Raymond, TJ and Harley!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heather, 12/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow! The value this company provided for our wedding photobooth was amazing! Raymond was very responsive to our emails and showed up early to set up. The amount of funny and cute signs were so impressive and entertaining. Our guests kept commenting on how nice the photobooth was! Everyone received options to print their photos, and also have them sent to email or phone. At the end of the night Raymond gave us a book full of our guests photos and a thumb drive with more files. After the wedding he even provided a link to view the photos online and even download them. We would gladly use this company again!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Raymond is great. He's a super nice guy and played anything I asked him to. Everyone at my wedding had a great time. The photo booth was hit!

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ray is the most fun, respectful and relaxed dj I have encountered at a wedding. He made the guests of all ages feel welcome and was very open to many different genres of music, along with providing styles that welcomed guests of every age to feel welcome and dance. Was not overpowering and adjusted the music to the events that were taking place during the reception. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

TJ the DJ was the perfect addition to our son and new daughter's wedding. He kept up with the pace and energy as the reception progressed. Kept us in line and on time with the formalities. The reception was a smash. The photo booth was also a big hit and everyone of all ages had a good time taking photos. So glad I found Sound Design. Will definitely recommend getting in touch with Ray to make your event a memorable one. Will be booking them for our daughters wedding too.

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My only advice is to book him!

Profile Picture Carol, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys did an amazing job. thank you!

Profile Picture David, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Raymond did an amazing job at our wedding. He kept everyone entertaiNed and was open to any requests I had. We threw stuff at him last minute and he was still able to make it happen. The photo booth was a big hit as well. All of our guests had a really great time.

Profile Picture User6151106, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is one of the best things you can do to make sure your guests have a great time. Philip was our booth photographer for the evening, I rented the booth for 3 hours and everyone had a blast with it. He was great with the many kids that used the booth and he made sure all who used it had a great time. I don't see how anything less than the 3 hour rental would be enough especially for a wedding or a large group, the booth was busy the whole evening. The communication from Raymond making sure of the date and layout for the photo strips was great and he answered any questions I had right away. He was very helpful, I can't really say enough about the great service he provides!!

Profile Picture Wesley, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

For our wedding, we had a great experience with this company. T.J. was our DJ, and he did an excellent job being prompt, reliable, and professional. I would highly recommend him , as well as this company for any party! The photo booth was a big hit at our reception as well. Kudos to this company! They did awesome and were very flexible with our schedules during the planning process!

Profile Picture User7284347, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was a great way to have fun at the wedding. I love that I get to see all pictures and get copies all for myself.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews