Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Reviews

90 | Willard, OH

90 Reviews for Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental

90 Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Stephanie · Getting married on 07/20/2019

The music and photo booth were a big hit at my daughters reception in 2015!!!

Catie · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly professional! Amazing to work with. Couldn't be happier with their services! Raymond made sure our wedding stayed on task and kept the party going!

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

One of my guest told me that my DJ played the best wedding play list she had ever heard and I would definitely agree. I am so happy with my choice to work with Ray and his team. They were perfect. They helped us by cutting some really long parent dances shorter with a simple look and did a great job feeling out the room and the crowd. Everyone loved the photobooth and video feature and though we haven't gotten around to watching them yet I'm sure they will be plenty entertaining just based on the copies of the photo strips we received. We are going to continue to fill that album with more strips from the weddings we attend. I was so happy with their service I plan to use them for my company's holiday party! Thank you Ray!

Abigail · Married on 08/31/2018

Best Bang for Your Buck! Exceptional Service

I was highly impressed with our DJ and the Photo Booth. I did a TON of research and Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth is the best bang for your buck. The photo booth was customizable and took great photos. Our DJ was energetic and kept the wedding moving smoothly. I am so happy I with them!!! This company is such a great deal and high quality!

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ray and his whole team. We booked for dj and photo booth. Both went amazing. The photo booth was a huge hit, it also never broke down or stopped working like so many weddings. Our guests were able to do photos and leave us video messages. They were so flexible and helpful. They were willing to create a schedule for us or follow whatever we needed. They were willing to change plans as the night went on and things needed adjusted. I would book with them 10 times over!!! You need super sound dj for your event!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you so much we had a great time thanks Raymond

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

They were so helpful and try to make everything go as smoothly as possible great to work with very flexible very reliable will use definitely again if I ever need a DJ wonderful wonderful wonderful service

Chelsea · Married on 05/18/2018

Raymond and his staff were outstanding. He kept everyone on the dance floor and played the right music. The photo booth was such a hit and it was amazing we received everyone's photo strip in a memory book at the end of the night. HIGHLY recommend!!!! You wont be disappointed.

Bridgett · Married on 10/20/2017

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience all around for our big day.

Tera · Married on 10/14/2017

Super sound DJ and photo booth was the best choice Raymond is super easy to work with and communication couldn't be better! Our DJ Jake was amazing he kept things moving forward once we finally got finished with pictures aND made it into our reception. His communication is top notch and met all my request even met with me the day before our wedding to go down the line with me and get on my page haha thanks Jake! Our photobooth attendant was great as well and was pleasantly surprised and shocked that the photo booth was everything that it was. Way over my expectations and so very cool better than the mall by far!!! The only thing that I noticed was that it gives you an option to send/share pics to a phone number I sent a few to myself and still have not received any of them to my phone. Other than that very small not at all an issue, I absolutely have no complaints and would recommend super sound DJ photo booth to anyone and everyone you won't be disappointed:) was also given a picture album at the end of the night with the pictures that were taken in it another nice surprise.

Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental 1
    Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental 2

Claire · Married on 09/03/2017

Raymond was awesome! Very responsive and easy going guy. Great to work with and would highly recommend him and his photo booth.

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

Ray was very professional! Very good music and works with every request. He was outgoing with everyone and anything we had requested he made sure he played. He was the absolute best dj we could have asked for. As we walked in to the reception he made it very fun for the wedding party to walk in. He set the best scene for us and our family to have the night of our lives. I would recommend Ray to anyone in need of a dj!! He made our night perfect and was super accommodating to our needs. Choose Ray and his crew because they will meet your standards fully!

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

This was a great vendor!! we had a last minute venue change and they were very accommodating!! Ray always got right back to me with any questions and concerns. They were very affordable and we would recommend them to everyone!!

Scarlett · Married on 05/13/2017

Our DJ was nice, profsssional, and helpful. There were a few extremely small hiccups during the ceremony, but overall everything was great.

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Very good DJ and photo booth combo. Cannot beat the price! Very attentive and flexible throughout my night followed my instructions as well as added in anything I needed!

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

It was a great experience having Super Sound DJ and Photobooth at our wedding.

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2016

Absolutely Amazing! The photobooth was phenomenal. I can't believe how great it was. I went this route because I wanted an enclosed booth with unlimited prints and he was the cheapest I could find. I had no idea it would be a great booth set up. A great person to deal with. He constantly got back to me right away and constantly made me at ease. The best selection of props and extras with the booth (different frame choices, photobook, video messages). 100% would use it again if I need. Now I just need to find more excuses to have a photobooth in my life!!

Heather · Married on 12/25/2016

From start to finish Raymond and his crew made this experience flawless. It was a Graduation Party to remember. Breanna leaving for Arkansas to pursue her career makes the photo album from the photo booth Priceless!!! Thanks Raymond, TJ and Harley!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Super Sound DJ & Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you glad everyone enjoyed the music and the photo booth

Jason · Married on 12/03/2016

Wow! The value this company provided for our wedding photobooth was amazing! Raymond was very responsive to our emails and showed up early to set up. The amount of funny and cute signs were so impressive and entertaining. Our guests kept commenting on how nice the photobooth was! Everyone received options to print their photos, and also have them sent to email or phone. At the end of the night Raymond gave us a book full of our guests photos and a thumb drive with more files. After the wedding he even provided a link to view the photos online and even download them. We would gladly use this company again!

Cassie · Married on 11/19/2016

Raymond is great. He's a super nice guy and played anything I asked him to. Everyone at my wedding had a great time. The photo booth was hit!

Shelly · Married on 11/05/2016

TJ the DJ was the perfect addition to our son and new daughter's wedding. He kept up with the pace and energy as the reception progressed. Kept us in line and on time with the formalities. The reception was a smash. The photo booth was also a big hit and everyone of all ages had a good time taking photos. So glad I found Sound Design. Will definitely recommend getting in touch with Ray to make your event a memorable one. Will be booking them for our daughters wedding too.

Erika · Married on 11/05/2016

Ray is the most fun, respectful and relaxed dj I have encountered at a wedding. He made the guests of all ages feel welcome and was very open to many different genres of music, along with providing styles that welcomed guests of every age to feel welcome and dance. Was not overpowering and adjusted the music to the events that were taking place during the reception. Would definitely recommend!

Carol · Married on 10/15/2016

My only advice is to book him!

David · Married on 10/08/2016

These guys did an amazing job. thank you!