Supanik Photography Reviews

13 | Miami, FL

13 Reviews for Supanik Photography

Sebastian · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent Experience!

Bruce is a great professional who is very talented! Very happy with the final results!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Supanik Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure to share your special day with you. We wish you the very very best.

PAIGE · Married on 10/27/2017

Bruce & Lily were amazing! They beyond beat my expectations with their amazing photos & creativity. Super nice & attentive and they made the shoot fun! I would highly recommend them to everyone I know & for all pf my future shoots!

Sent on 10/19/2017

jasmine · Married on 10/26/2017

Bruce and Lily are naturals. Their vision for what your wedding photos can look like is vastly superior than just the "traditional" look. They are professional, caring, and will work with any request you may have. Also- the album after was just incredible. My husband said to Bruce "I understand now why you wanted us to come in and see it instead of just mailing it to us! It's breathtaking in the quality. Any guest of ours will have to suffer through 'the showing of the wedding album' and I am so proud to do it!!! I highly recommend Bruce and Lily. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Samaria · Married on 05/27/2017

If you ware trying to find a photographer, Bruce is your guy! He has great ideas, very patient and creative and makes your pictures come to life! During my wedding, he captures moments that I didn’t expect that saved me a life time of memories. He also has a great humble personality that makes you just love him and can’t exist him!! His work and editing ma are amazing as well! He also is very quick with his work! Bruce is also great with kids and family photos! We really appreciate you Bruce and your lovely wife (:

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Elischa

Elischa · event on: 08/24/2014

A+ Service and professionalism!
    Bruce Supanik's work is impeccable!
    We love our pictures! He made us feel absolutely at ease and we will forever remember our experience of taking our engagement pictures!
    Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Carrianne & Dana · Married on 10/19/2013

Bruce and Lily were absolutely amazing. From the planning stage, they were very flexible and quick to respond. When it came to the wedding day, they took photos that will last a lifetime. Since they had taken the time to get to know us during the planning stages, they knew exactly what we wanted on the big day. The photos before the ceremony with the bridal party came out amazing and during the ceremony/reception; you didn't even see them, but the photos that we got were priceless! They would take the time to show us a few to ensure that is what we wanted and then asked us through the day our specifics and gave us many recommendations! They had the photos back to us in less then a week to view and had many good recommendations for our photo book! I would recommend them to any family for any type of event! They were the BEST!

Sent on 12/08/2013

MEILYN · Married on 05/27/2013

Amazing pictures, I like that he catch the moment and not a pose. I love my pictures because is me and you can see my personality in the picture. Is not the typical photographer full of pose and all the picture look the same from bride to bride.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Mary Jane · Married on 05/24/2013

Bruce & Lilly are amazing, and I am so blessed that I found them to take my engagement & wedding photos. They are both very caring, and really capture my wedding. I highly highly recommend him. Thank you so much Bruce & Lilly. Stay the way you both work, you both are really kind and help me get through my wedding and I loved all the pictures.

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • ALE & ROSI

ROSI · Married on 12/15/2012

Bruce Supanik is an Amazing photographer and also with the help of his lovely wife, which is awesome too. They are very original and open to ideas, but at the same time with a Classic and Timeless feel to their photography. I Love pictures and I am not afraid of a camera, but my husband is not that into picture, however Bruce and Lily are so Sweet, Relax and Fun to work with that we didn’t noticed that we were in a Photo shoot and my husband ended up being the star of the day, well we both did. Our Engagement Pictures were ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, we had so much fun, we went to three different location and the results were amazing we looked like models from a magazine. They will guide you with the poses, but the results are really natural and spontaneous, which is the best part in my opinion. Our wedding day was so beautiful, but stressful at the same time, because it is too much going on, believe you will not even notice that there are photographers following you around, because they are really good at what they do. They went early in the morning to the Hotel for the getting ready, and we had lovely pictures there. One of the sweetest things that I heard from my husband and mother was that they loved Bruce and Liliy, because they were so relax and nice, but they were impress when Lily got to my husband room and helped all the guys with their boutonnieres and she even helped my mom put her shoes on when we were all going crazy to get to the church, those are little details that make a difference. Also, when we were at the reception they were always checking if we had drinks or if we needed something else. In conclusion, I am waiting for my album, which I know it is going to be SPECTACULAR like all the wedding and engagement pictures and we are EXTREMELY HAPPY that we did our photography with Bruce and Lily. YOU ARE THE BESTTTT!!!!!
    Rosi & Alejandro

Sent on 04/10/2013

tania · Married on 05/12/2012

We were so happy to have found Bruce.
    We absolutely are 100% satisfied with our pictures
    even our guests keep complimenting us on our photos from the night!
    There were so many pictures to choose from it was so hard because we loved mostly all of them. I would definitely recommend Bruce Supanik!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Betty · Married on 12/16/2011

We couldn’t be more pleased with the wedding images Bruce captured of us. With each image he captured he made our wedding day last forever.
    He was so patient with us and made our photo shoot fun and memorable. We absolutely treasure the photographs, and they’ve also made wonderful gifts for our family!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Krystyna · Married on 01/16/2016

I met Bruce at a wedding trade show and instantly fell in love with his work. His photography does more than just capture a moment, it tells a story. My fiance and I do not like having our pictures taken but he captured a beautiful side of us during out engagement shoot. I would highly recommend Bruce because of his attention to detail and high level of professionalism. I am looking forward to working with him again during my January wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/07/2012

My experience with Supanik Photography was and continues to be amazing. The customer service is great. They listen to my ideas and work around what I vision. They give ideas and inputs which give great results. During my wedding they were patient with me and my guests at all times. Very important on such a stressful day. The album I received is more than what I have dreamed of having. The choice of quiality is top notch.

Sent on 12/14/2017