Sunset Strings Reviews

100 | Saint Petersburg, FL

100 Reviews for Sunset Strings

Mamie Robinson · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Beautiful Music

We hired sunset strings for the ceremony and had an electric violinist stay for our cocktail hour. They arrived timely and the music was perfect. This company sent us an information sheet, we filled it out and it was followed to the T. They were very professional and added a lot to our event. I would recommend them and definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you in preparing the music! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the ceremony and cocktail hour music. Thank you for choosing Sunset Strings!

- Erica, Sunset Strings

Ashlyn Banks · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Elegant and Classy

Sunset strings provided a string quartet for my ceremony and an electric violinist for the cocktail hour. They are so talented and professional. Having Sunset strings as part of my wedding really added elegance that made my wedding so special.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I hope you guys are enjoying your first holiday season as a couple! Congrats! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Amy

Amy Valenti · Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Ceremony Strings

We hired a string duo to play at your ceremony at Selby Gardens and they did a beautiful job. They were so easy to work with and super accommodating. They made it possible for my cousin to sing along side the duo during the ceremony. I have nothing but great things to say about Sunset Strings!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! We appreciate the review. All the best to you both! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Casey

Casey Perkins · Married on 02/16/2020

Tons of music options

These guys were perfect! A few weeks prior to the wedding they send a list of music options to choose from for the wedding. This list encompassed nearly every song we had on our wish list and the music was wonderfully played. A very romantic touch to our ceremony! Very friendly and easy to work it.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful Music

Dan did a wonderful job playing during my ceremony and cocktail hour for my wedding on 2/1/20 @ the FL Aquarium. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Brooke! It was a pleasure to work with you in planning music for your wedding day. - Erica, Sunset Strings

Alison Shelburne · Married on 01/03/2020

Fantastic String Trio

Erica was always quick in responding to any questions I had. This group is very professional and sounds beautiful! Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful Music

Everyone loved our string duo at our wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel, I'm so happy you two enjoyed the music! I was just checking out your beautiful photos on Insta, I can't get over the pups wearing a tux and gown, so cute! Best wishes to you both!!! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/26/2019

Ceremony Music

We absolutely loved having that extra special touch of string instruments during our wedding ceremony. Our string duo played beautifully and Sunset Strings were very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Allison! Your wedding was beautiful. I'm so glad you enjoyed the music! Thanks again and best wishes! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and stress free vendor!

Hiring a string duo was such a dream for us. Erica was so easy to work with, very responsive and professional. The songs they played for our ceremony and cocktail hour were modern and so beautiful. We are so happy with how easy the process was to have them a part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! I'm so glad that the string duo lived up to your expectations. Best wishes to you!

Stephanie Morel · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

As the bride, I was able to enjoy some of the music by the string duo right before the ceremony in a moment of quiet before waking down the aisle. It was beautiful and soothing! The process of choosing songs and contact was easy and they were very responsive. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I'm so glad that the music contributed to your special day. All the best to you both! Best wishes!

• Alexis

Alexis Ferguson · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautifully Memorable

Having a violinist at our wedding was one of the few "must haves" in our planning. I have been playing myself for several years, so it was very special to me. Working with Erica and Sunset Strings to setup our arrangements was a simple and pleasant experience. The online portal makes it easy to communicate and she provides several options to personalize your special day. The music on our wedding day is something I will never forget the sound of. It added such an intimate element that made every moment during our ceremony even more significant. For what a rush of emotions you feel that day and your mind being so busy, I can honestly say I remember hearing every hum of the violin strings and it brings a very calming and happy feeling to my heart. I highly recommend Sunset Strings to any bride or someone planning a special event. They will provide the most lovely and beautiful sounds to your event. I am thrilled that we did!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely and thoughtful review, Alexis! Wishing you many years of love and happiness! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend

Let me start off by saying my experience with this company exceeds 5 stars! Erica was really nice and made sure that I received everything that I wanted. Her husband, Dan is a wonderful violinist and was able to make my ceremony and my cocktail hour come to life! Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! I enjoyed working with you as well. I was so happy to hear from you on your wedding day about how much you enjoyed the music!

Best wishes!

Erica - Sunset Strings
  • Rachel

Rachel Ware · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceeded expectations

Sunset Strings exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony music. Erica was very easy to communicate with and had great suggestions for song choices. They were on time and sounded amazing. I highly recommend Sunset Strings for any prospective couple!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the music, Rachel! It was a pleasure to work with you. All the best to you both!

• Audra

Audra Regan · Married on 09/28/2019

The perfect romantic detail!

My only regret about Sunset Strings is that, as the bride, I didn’t get to hear much of their performance! We had a string duo at our ceremony and an electric violin at our cocktail hour. The parts that I did hear were fantastic, and hearing them start to play my song before I walked down the aisle immediately brought tears to my eyes. The music was so beautiful and such a nice, romantic detail for our wedding. Booking and paying was made so easy with their online system. We worked with Erica to get everything set up and she was so responsive and friendly! Would definitely recommend Sunset Strings! (Photos by Dewitt for Love Photography)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Audra! Love the photos! All the best!

Shathasha · Married on 09/15/2019

Affordable, Professional, Would have them again

The company was very professional the way they asked questions to make sure they get those little details and things that you were looking for. They where awesome they were on time they were very courteous they delivered just like they said they would and my guest love the violinist he gave it a upscale a classy feel and look it wasn't too pricey the company was very affordable they will work with you with payments I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Alison

Alison Thompson · Married on 09/13/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music

After listening to the musical samples Sunset Strings has on their website, we were hooked! Everything we heard sounded so lovely! We selected to have a violinist and we were not disappointed one bit. Erica made everything so easy. She helped us pick different songs for the seating, procession, and the ceremony itself. Having music was such a romantic touch!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! It was such a pleasure to work with you to plan all of the musical details for your big day! -Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Sarah

Sarah Sandford · Married on 08/16/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

Sunset Strings was one of our favorite vendors from our wedding! Their music selections were great and we had no trouble picking songs. Dan and Erica made us feel completely at ease throughout the whole process. We chose the single violinist for our ceremony and it was perfect! Dan was very talented and professional and we couldn't have had a better musician for our ceremony.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It was absolutely our pleasure working with you. Congrats, and all the best! - Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Kelly

Kelly Lynch · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful wedding music by Sunset Strings

Sunset Strings is a top-notch highly talented group of musicians. We are so glad we hired the trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was perfect for our venue. They transformed our small intimate wedding into a very elegant affair. We loved all of the music they played and it was very creatively arranged and performed.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks for the review, Kelly! It was truly our pleasure to work with you. Best wishes!

• Angela

Angela Omoike · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

Working with Sunset Strings was so easy and seamless! They were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had! We even requested a song that was not known, but he learned the music and provided the exact ambiance for our wedding ceremony on the beach that we desired! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks so much, Angela! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm glad your beach wedding was everything you imagined! All the best!

Erica - Sunset Strings
  • Gloria

Gloria Ujvari · Married on 05/31/2019

Great Service , easy communication , super Website

The band was awesome!
    Everything went very well, the guys played on the right time the music, the sound was clear and enough loud that everybody on the Beach heard it!
    The Chello and the Violin just gave the perfect emotianally atmosphere for the whole ceremony ! Sensitiv , elegant , and beautiful !
    We preferred more today’s Hits like Bruno Mars or Beyoncé for our Wedding and everybody liked it! Specially Despacito 😀😀🎻🎻🤵🏽 That was so cool!
    The Service is not cheapest one but is really worth for it!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thanks so much, Gloria! You were such a fun person to work with. I'm so glad you enjoyed the music!

- Erica, Sunset Strings
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

Ceremony music

We hired this company last minute and Erica worked with us every step of the way! We received so many compliments on how they played. We used them just for our ceremony but they made the du so much more beautiful and emotional and I’m so happy we found them! Thank you for making my wedding day so much more amazing!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Sarasota Wedding

We hired Sunset Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we loved it! Erica was so helpful prior to wedding and accommodating when we asked for specific songs to be played. The two gentlemen that played on our wedding day were fantastic, everyone truly enjoyed the music. Would recommend to anyone who's considering having strings at their wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Sunset Strings's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! I'm so happy you enjoyed the music. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!

Teresa Jane · Married on 05/04/2019

Just the perfect touch!

We had a violinist from Sunset Strings play our ceremony and rooftop cocktail hour at the Florida Aquarium. The violinist was incredible and accommodated some special requests we had with no problem. It really was the perfect touch, and all of our guests commented on how lovely the music was. From initial contact, to the very end of the transaction, it was an absolute pleasure working with with Sunset Strings!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • inga

inga · Married on 04/30/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Sunset Strings (solo violinist) for our ceremony and it was fabulous! We received so many compliments on the ceremony music, and adding the live violinist really enhanced the ceremony vibe! If you're thinking about adding live music to your ceremony, I would definitely recommend it especially if you're into classical music being played at your wedding! From the beginning, Erica really made the process easy, and was super helpful.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Vendor!

Working with sunset strings was so easy! They were very helpful & responsive, provided samples of their work (including song lists), and their questionnaire helped answer all my questions/concerns. Their ceremony music was beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2019