Sunset Piano Notes Santorini Reviews

23 Reviews for Sunset Piano Notes Santorini

• Janice

Janice Frank · Getting married on 06/08/2021

the perfect wedding accompaniment

Raphael played piano at our wedding in August '19. He was excellent, we asked for songs that were not on his list, but he accommodated our request perfectly. We would certainly recommend Raphael for any wedding or family occasion, he is an excellent pianist and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Mazie Mills · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Beautiful Pianist

We chose to have Rafael Sigalas to play at our wedding at Le Ciel on Tuesday 28th May 2019
    He was extremely responsive to our emails
    We asked him a few times if he could play certain songs & he replied with samples of the songs we wanted him to play.
    He played all our requested songs & even asked on the day our favourite song so he could play it for us.
    We are so happy we went with Sunset Piano Notes, it certainly made our day that extra special

Sent on 06/07/2019

Hayley Nash · Married on 10/09/2019

The perfect accompaniment to our wedding!

Raphael was the perfect addition to our wedding. He was really responsive to our questions leading up to the day, and was very flexible allowing us to add our own songs to his playlist.

Everyone agreed that he helped make our wedding extra special. Thanks Raphael!

Hayley & Josh

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/25/2019

Perfect in every way.

Loved everything. I would definitely recommend him. So amazing. Thank you so much for making our day perfect

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Georgie

Georgie Nottage · Married on 09/12/2019

Mrs. Georgie Nottage

We booked Raphael to play his piano during our ceremony and for the cocktail hour after the ceremony. He thought of every little detail and played my walking down the aisle song so beautifully it bought me to tears hearing it as I got ready to go to the alter. He met me before the wedding to discuss all the details and to check everything was how we wanted. So very professional and talented he played so beautifully. He also videod part of the ceremony which was a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for making our day so special

Sent on 09/18/2019

Sam Rice · Married on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much!

Highly recommend sunset piano notes, beautiful music throughout our ceremony, really good price and was everything we wanted and more! I booked vendors direct myself which was a little more of a risk, but honestly I shouldn’t have worried at all. Everything was as planned

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Wilding · Married on 09/11/2019

Completed our Ceremony!

Without Raphaels beautiful notes my ceremony would not have been as magical as it was. It absolutely made it for me :) He is extremely talented, played any song i asked, and also had a few suggestions. He is very professional and i would 100% recommend him to anyone xx

Sent on 10/01/2019

Naomi Harrington · Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing and very talented

What an impact you made to our special day. All of our guest said how brilliant you were at playing. Nothing was too much trouble and the choice of music was just brilliant. Thank you so much for being apart of our day.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Phillips · Married on 08/31/2019

AMAZING! Everything and more.

Raphael was amazing. He played all of the songs I requested beautifully, made our ceremony special, and even played while my mother-in-law sang. Thank you Raphael!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Tanya Jone · Married on 08/17/2019

The handsome/amazing Raphael

Raphael truly made our wedding so very special! He took our wishes and made them a dream come true...cannot thank him enough for making the setting so very romantic!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Anna

Anna Galakh · Married on 08/14/2019

Perfect addition

Sigalas is a professional and passionate about music. He knew all the right songs to play, and his grand piano was a beautiful addition to the wedding decor. I even got to play my husband a little song! The guests loved it - as it created a romantic atmosphere. Something special for sure.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Nura · Married on 07/29/2019

The best thing about my wedding!!

What can i say, the most professional, kind, creative and artistic person i have met. He made my wedding so special all my guests were taking photos especially with the big grand white piano added. Theres no point second guessing yourself whether to book or not with this gentleman if you honestly want to wow your guests and make it special and memorable. We even bumped in to Raphael the day after the wedding in Oia and he rushed to come and say hi, what an amazing man. Thank you ❤️

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Quilton18

Quilton18 · Married on 07/09/2019

Fantastic professional and charming entertainer

Raphael of Sunset Notes was a wonderful and indispensable part of our big day! We hired him last minute and thank god that we did! His beautiful live piano playing on our balcony accompanying our guests and cocktail hour created a perfect chilled romantic and sophisticated vibe. In hindsight I would book him before anything else and for longer to enjoy his piano notes all night. He was always speedy in responses, polite, flexible accommodating and always with a smile. He gives you many options including times, style of music, choice of particular songs, and is seamless in execution. He was also upfront with his costs which I found worth every cent. He was punctual on the day and always well dressed.

Thank you for playing a wonderful part of our day!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Roebuck · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing pianist!

Raphael was amazing, we loved having him play during our wedding ceremony. He was also very responsive on emails prior to the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie Rogers · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I cannot thank Raphael enough for playing at my wedding!! He was so professional and polite and was happy to play a specific song I requested to walk down the aisle to. All of my guests commented how lovely it was for him to be there as he played beautifully. Definitely one of my favourite parts of our big day.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Beth · Married on 06/13/2019

Highly recommend

Thank you for being part of our special day! You made our ceremony extra special with your amazing music!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Chantelle · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect day! Raphael was amazing.

Raphael was an absolute pleasure to work with. He brought a very special ambiance to our wedding day throughout the ceremony and into the cocktail hour, and also played the song that I walked down the aisle to. It was a beautiful touch which all our guests were very impressed with. We hired the white grand piano separately and it looked beautiful fitting in with our decor perfectly. Each song Raphael played sounded beautiful and really set the scene. He was very professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend his services. Thank you Raphael for making our day so special ❤️

Sent on 06/18/2019

James L · Married on 09/16/2018

Mr James L

Raphael is simply amazing, extremely versatile and talented. He can play anything from the latest artists such as Drake-Justine Beiber all the way to classics from Whitney Houston-Mariah Carey - Brian Adams he can literally make anything sound harmonious! We highly recommend Raphael if your thinking of I pianist look no further... thank you for creating beautiful music for us!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Amy Killick · Married on 09/06/2018

Exceeded expectations

Very professional and easy to communicate with throughout. We chose some unusual songs and he made them sound like they were made for the Piano!
    It really was the icing on the cake as they say.
    Worth every penny,
    Amy

Sent on 12/26/2018

Craig Richardson · Married on 08/27/2018

Great guy. Great music. Great choice.

We are so pleased we chose Raphael to play for our Wedding. All of our guests commented on how brilliant he was which matched our views.
    Communication with Raphael was easy and quick making us feel at ease especially seeing as though we were organising everything from the UK.
    He had no hesitation in learning songs that we wanted for our ceremony.
    He felt just like one of the wedding party.
    Great guy. Great music. Great choice.

Sent on 02/14/2019

Amy Jones · Married on 08/16/2018

Sunset Piano Melodies

Raphael played at our wedding and reception in august 2018 and I cannot recommend him enough. He is great to communicate with, he played all of the songs we wanted, nothing was too muvh trouble. Thank you so much Raphael! Amy and Lewis x

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Kate

Kate Lennon · Married on 08/02/2018

2ns August 2018- St Irini Chapel

Raphael is such a talented, friendly and fella. We decided to book a Raphael rather than having just CD playing during our ceremony in Santorini. We had decided on a number of song we wanted playing, some were not your typical “Stone Roses”, “ Oasis” and alike, No song was an issue for Raphael. The music flowed so perfectly he was able to play according to the flow of the ceremony, again we wouldn’t have had this with just a CD. Our guests loved that we had the live music, everyone thought it was classy, beautiful and more personal. I would urge any bride to consider having Raphael add a touch of something special for your wedding day. I know it’s extra cost but I think music is actually more important to flowers or decorations in santorini as the view is enough, so spend your money on Sunset PIano Notes, you won’t be disappointed at all.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Louise Austin · Married on 08/16/2019

Exactly what we wished for!

Throughout the whole process Raphael communicated promptly and was incredibly helpful in guiding us. On the day he provided the perfect accompaniment to our day; playing exactly what we wanted to a fantastic standard. Loved by all the guests - highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2019