32 Reviews for Sunset Images

Digital Files (2)
Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
32 Sunset Images Reviews

FANTASTIC!!! Angie was absolutely fabulous!! Our sunset beach photos look INCREDIBLE!!! She was so easy to work with and super efficient on the day. She took all of the photos we requested and suggested several other poses that turned out wonderful! Seriously she is so talented and I adore our wedding photos!!!! She is the best!!

Profile Picture Devon, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie with Sunset Images was the best team selected to capture our wedding memories. We recently got married in Destin, Florida on April 7, 2018. Angie was so helpful and polite and we felt as though they were part of our family on our wedding day because they were so professional and cared about the memories they captured. We have seen our wedding photos numerous times and we just love how wonderful the pictures look and all the special memories we built that day. Sunset Images brought our wedding day to life especially for those friends and family who weren’t able to attend and got the chance to enjoy the photos. They are simply amazing!! We highly recommend Angie with Sunset Images!! We promise that you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Angie and Sunset Images for your hardwork and dedication in making our wedding day a memorable one!! From the Enclard’s!

Photo
Profile Picture Daffne Briggitte, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie is AMAZING! Everything... every detail and every little extra ...she goes the extra mile with all of it taking into account details that even the pickiest of people would worry about ...
I️ am truly grateful to have found her ! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie was great to work with from start to finish and her pictures are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie was very professional and worked so hard the entire evening to get the perfect picture. The colors she captured were amazing. Beautiful Wedding pictures on the beach. Angie was flexible and helpful when we planned our event.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie was great to work with and was very accommodating! Time was limited and she got all the pictures in that we asked for! It didn't take her long to get the pictures to us, either! She was quick to respond to any and all questions we had!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Photograph showed up on time, took 200 of the best photos ever. She also created a slideshow for us. Could not be any happier with the experience. Would be happy to recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Josephine, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Angie was the best experience! She was amazing and made sure to meet all of our needs with the most kindness and professionalism! Our photos were ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL, best I have EVER seen, AND we recieved them in a beyond reasonable timeframe!!! Thank you, Angie for everything!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sunset Images did a wonderful job capturing our special day. I definitely recommend and will use again one day when we return to the Destin area for family pictures.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The final product was great! However, there were some shots that I would've loved to have that we never got. I had a large wedding party and that seemed frustrating to the photographer she mentioned it more than once and some people in my wedding party and family thought she was a little rude. The pictures that we did get were beautiful and really captured some special moments on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Tarryn, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

With a limited time frame, I can honestly say I was very pleased working with Sunset Images, and how many images her and and her assistant were able to capture. Our wedding felt like it went by so quickly, and if it wasn't for Sunset Inages I honestly wouldn't even know what my centerpieces or guest reactions really looked like. I couldn't be more happy with my photographer choice for the Destin Fort Walton area.

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie and her second photographer, Gretchen, worked tirelessly for eight hours capturing precious memories of my daughter's wedding. They were punctual, professional, creative, and simply lovely to work with! We had a "sneak peek" within a few days and the complete gallery in less than a month. The photographs are absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be more pleased. I wholeheartedly recommend Sunset Images!

Profile Picture Gail, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Working with Angie on our wedding day was incredible. The pictures turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie and her team were amazing! She was so easy and effortless to work with. I wish I had come up with a more specific list of photos because she brought everything I sent her with her to the ceremony! She was so professional and got amazing photos done quickly. She was extremely creative and came up with some amazing shots throughout the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Sunset Images for any wedding, engagement, or family shoot!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Wedding Portraits

Very happy with our wedding photos! Angie is really great with children as well- we had a high energy flower girl:) I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie and her staff was amazing. We had a rowdy group and we had a blast. The pictures came out perfect and she captured each moment. I look forward to her taking our family pictures soon and definiantly our anniversary pictures. Receiving the thumb drive was so sweet also. It came in a keepsake bottle with some scrubbing cream and a beautiful card that captured my heart. I can't thank them enough for their services and all they did to capture the best day ever.
Jason and Sunshine Jakubecz

Profile Picture Sunshine, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was awesome!!!! I just got engaged and planning a wedding in 9 months and understood I was in a hurry to get pictures done. She was able to go out in 40 degree weather on the beach and stick it out to get the perfect shot! She did an amazing job. Will definitely be hiring her for family pictures!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie and her team were a such pleasure to deal with. I especially liked the pre-wedding questionaire that we filled out prior to the wedding. This made the process go very smoothly. We had some particular shots that we wanted and they captured all of them. The pictures speak for themselves....absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From beginning to end this was a great experience. Angie was always quick to respond to all emails and answered all questions I had. She arrived early and full of ideas. She took amazing pictures that I'll cherish forever. I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my dream beach wedding. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture angel, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This vendor was a little bit brass when working with them prior to the wedding & was a bit abrasive but the pictures turned out fabulous.

Profile Picture User7032899, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angie with Sunset Images is so wonderful to work with. Any time I had a question she was very quick to respond back through email. I was set up with her through the Hilton Sandestin and I loved all the package options that she had. I was able to have two photographers for 6 hours to capture all the important moments from getting ready until dancing at the reception. She made taking photos the day of easy, efficient, and very fun. I absolutely love my pictures and am so thankful to her for capturing all the wonderful moments at my wedding. She definitely has an eye for photography and all my shots came out beautiful. She is definitely the best!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Did a very good job getting all the pictures I wanted in my short time frame.

Profile Picture Christy, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angie is seriously the sweetest!! The photos all came out amazing! Really good quality and she makes it easy to order larger prints which are also amazing! When she sent the USB with all of our pictures it was all very personalized and you could tell she put in the time and effort to package it so nicely. On the day of my wedding I was so stressed taking pictures since everyone was waiting on us for the reception and she was so polite and patient with me it was definitely appreciated. She also helped with all of our fun requests! Thanks again Angie!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, High-Res Images

The Sunset Images team was awesome to work with. They are professionals and it really shows, and makes things easy for brides. They were able to work with our massive families and still get everything we wanted in. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photography and so amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/12/15, 1 Review