Sunset Hills Country Club Reviews

9 | Thousand Oaks, CA

9 Reviews for Sunset Hills Country Club

Hayley · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so happy to have our wedding at the Sunset Hills Country Club. They were beyond helpful and took care of everything for us! When you have a huge to-do list it helps to have a venue that will take care of just about everything for you! They followed our exact specifications and were flexible to work with us! Nicole was the best wedding coordinator. She made sure that day was absolutely perfect for us and I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event planning you need done at Sunset. We are so appreciative of everyone's hard work, also the food was fantastic!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Robin · event on 01/21/2017

We made the right choice to use Sunset Hills for our son's Bar Mitzvah party. Who needs a party coordinator when you have Jennifer Parker? She was amazing and always remained calm and flexible with our planning needs. She even made sure to have a larger dance floor done for our event. The staff, location and food was fantastic and would highly recommend for anybody considering using Sunset Hills for their party event. Outstanding!!

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • FutureMrsWallace

Mishelle · Married on 07/23/2016

I was married here on 7/23... Our wedding was literally perfect. Jennifer made the process and the day easy and smooth as pie. She is patient, helpful, and professional. She was constantly on top of everything which really helped my 'bride brain'. Definitely recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Bobbi · Married on 07/19/2014

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was last weekend. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sunset Hills. The ceremony and reception were both held there. The food was great as was the service. We were on a very limited budget, and we were able to have the wedding of my daughter's dreams. We are still getting complements on the venue and the entire evening.

Thanks Jenelle! We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Joy · event on 05/31/2014

We LOVED our event at Sunset Hills. By far the most fun team banquet that we have had. Thank you to the excellent staff at Sunset Hills-amazing service from start to finish! We hope to be back next year!

Sent on 07/23/2014

I had my wedding here and wow was I lucky. My husband and I are military stationed in another state and the personnel was patient, respectful and wonderful to us. They helped us with everything,took the time To go through everything. Food is fantastic,service was great and the venue was beautiful. The event coordinator and office person were nice and caring. I got nothing but compliments on our day and is all thanks to the hard working and caring staff at Sunset Country Club.

Sent on 02/19/2014
  • User2584506 · event on 07/21/2012

The Sunset Hills Country Club was an excellent venue for our event! The staff was helpful and professional. The food was wonderful with beautiful presentation. Everything went as planned, and everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 08/07/2012
  • W

William · event on 06/16/2012

Ms Bemiller was extremely competent assisting us with our 50th Anniversary party. The preplanning was very polished, the set-up of the room was beyond our expectation. The pre-dinner service and Bar service was very polished and professional. The food preparation and service (we had sit-down dinner service) was as good as we hoped for. We were Very please with everything about the event

Sent on 07/30/2012

Sunset Hills Country Club's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you and your family, and appreciate the kind words!

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2014

We had a wonderful wedding at Sunset Hills! Linda and Jenelle were so helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. The food was fantastic, and the space was just beautiful. They really made our day perfect!

Sent on 04/01/2014