Sunset Bluffs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Carol H. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Venue! Wonderful Team to Work With!

Fredrick - Thank You for what you have created as a special and unique venue to host from. From the first time seeing the venue to each time thereafter, what stood out most was the opportunity to have a beautiful place to gather, enjoy and spend time with family and friends as we celebrated the wedding of our son and daughter in-law. A place with no need to have to move from point A to point B for this or that, etc... A place where the wedding party had a place to stay the night, safe and sound. A venue that was new to most of our guests who were appreciative of what you have created. You have something special and I hope others have the opportunity to come and see and experience. Your time, talent, and passion are most appreciated and recognized. Please pass along our Thanks to your staff and to your vendor, Uncle Linny's Catering; a great dinner was had by all. Our Thanks to you, for your time and attention, and for the wonderful place you have created to host from. Blessings to All !
    Melissa N. Married on 04/08/2022

Perfect Venue

Our wedding was on 8/28/20 and it was perfect even during Covid-19. Frederick was so responsive, cooperative, and very easy to work with. Not only was HE helpful, but our photographer, Danielle, was a blast to work with. This venue is so beautiful and they did everything in their power to make our guests feel comfortable during Covid-19. Even the bartenders were super friendly and fun to be around. This property is very clean and well taken care of. I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone that wants to have plenty of space, a relaxing event, and a good old fashioned PARTY.

My husband and I both love the staff and are so grateful that we found this venue.

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mandy T. Married on 11/28/2021

Perfection!

Sunset Bluffs was the perfect choice for our ceremony and reception. We were looking for a place that was modern and a place that incorporated the beauty of the outdoors during the fall since we had a fall themed wedding. Although some were initially surprised by cost, for what it included it was very reasonably priced! Fredrick was efficient, attentive and worked with us on getting the most for our money without going over budget. We received so many compliments on having our wedding here. I can't imagine going anywhere else! It was perfect!
    Eric A. Married on 11/20/2021

Great experience!

Sunset Bluffs is the perfect spot for your wedding. The location is intimate and welcoming. Gorgeous surroundings and sunset views. Fredrick the owner is wonderful! Highly recommend!
    Lisa F. Married on 11/05/2021

Best Venue out there!

If we had to plan everything all over again, we would be back at Sunset Bluffs in a heartbeat! Thank you for providing such a beautiful and modern space for our best day yet! We can't wait to see how Fred continues to flourish and grow at the Sunset Bluffs venue. It’s a must see venue!
    Naomi Married on 10/15/2021

Look no further

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! From start to finish, Fredrick and his staff made our wedding dreams come true. They are prompt, knowledgeable and beyond helpful. The service was spectacular. My guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. The bartenders made amazing drinks and people rarely had to wait. The night started and ended perfectly, I am beyond happy with my experience. If you are looking for a wedding venue in the STL area, this is it. No need to look further. You won’t regret it!!!!
    Claire Married on 08/13/2021

A place to remember!

Not even sure why we looked anywhere else before or after Sunset Bluffs because it was simply a waste of time. We were so satisfied with the customer service, the attention to detail, the atmosphere and overall outcome of our wedding day. Our guests have continued to tell us what a wonderful time they had celebrating “us” at this venue. If you have to do taken a peek at the hidden gem you need to!
  • Sara
    Sara A. Married on 08/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! The property is breathtaking.

This is a beautiful venue with wonderful staff that goes above and beyond for their clients.
    Nicole R. Married on 07/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of a kind experience

Special thanks to Fred for being so supportive, kind, and flexible throughout this process. We remember feeling so lost at the start of our wedding planning, but as soon as we met you, we knew our wedding day was going to be special for ourselves and everyone in it.
    Tim Married on 06/04/2021

Great experience

My wife and I got married here last year. She chose this location because of the scenery and I was sold after seeing the groom’s lounge with tvs and a pool table. Fredrick and his staff were responsive through email and phone calls for our many questions, they made the venue available for us on multiple occasions to visit as part of the planning process, they knew exactly what to do, when, and how to do it.
    Tom R. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As a groom, my main concern was making sure my bride was completely satisfied. Fredrick and his staff made sure that our plans were kept on task and if anything arose we were notified immediately to resolve. Planning the wedding was truly my biggest fear but the entire time we were at ease knowing things were being handled. My groomsmen loved the secluded bluffs and kayaking. Thanks a million!
    Kerissa Married on 04/16/2021

Thanks again! ❤️

We absolutely love this venue, it’s the second time a member of our family has been married here. All of our guests couldn’t believe we were still in Missouri. We also appreciated how privately tucked away Sunset Bluffs is compared to other venues around STL. Fred helped walk us through each planning meeting and was always around to answer any questions we had. Thanks again for being a part of our day.
    Jennifer H. Married on 04/16/2021

A Family Favorite

Jamie S. Married on 04/10/2021

No place like Sunset Bluffs,

We were excited the moment we stepped foot onto Sunset Bluffs! This was EXACTLY where we knew we had to get married! We were looking for a venue that showed a piece of who we are as a couple and this property did just that. The atmosphere Fredrick created is truly breathtaking; from the bluffs, the sunsets, the lake and sandy beach we felt at home. The staff really do care about you and your guests and their love of the space shows in all the little details they've created to make it beautiful. The space itself is so well designed and at such a great price! Highly recommend Sunset Bluffs for your special day!
    Tina H. Married on 03/20/2021

My big day

As the only daughter in the family, my father wanted my “BIG DAY” as special as they come. At Sunset Bluffs we got just that and more! We exchanged our vows against a backdrop of bluffs and water on the sand surrounded by those who mattered most. Sunset Bluffs will forever be amongst the most special, memorable, and desirable places to our family thanks to Fred and his staff.
    Kayla Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You must get married here!!!

SO. MANY. COMPLIMENTS!! We had our wedding here on November 7th 2020 and we planned it a year in advance. I met Fredrick at a bridal convention a few years ago when he just got the place up and running and I remember thinking “I will get married there one day!”. Once my fiancé proposed, I made the appointment to meet with Fredrick to see the venue and of course fell in love and didn’t need to see any other venues. We signed the contract that day and I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for Fredrick making it such an easy process! We rented the house and the venue for 24 hours, totally worth it! Fredrick and his team helped set up the decorations and made the whole day so easy and run smoothly. The venue is private, peaceful, beautiful no matter what season and the team is so easy to work with. His mom saw me having a slight bridal breakdown and ran to my rescue and made me feel 100 times better (thank you, Donna!). My wedding day was PERFECT!!! It was absolutely perfect in every way. Guests are still sending me messages saying how beautiful the venue was and many of them said it’s the most beautiful venue they’ve ever seen. Thank you Fredrick and your team for helping me with my dream wedding. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Thank you! Thank you, Thank you!
    Brooke Married on 10/24/2020

Thanks a million

Words cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us. You made our wedding run smoothly and efficiently. The venue was beautiful and the guest house was spectacular! The entire property was above our expectations! Will definitely be suggesting your place to any of our family and friends looking for a wedding or event in the future!
    Morgan Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing venue

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Fredrick was so helpful throughout the whole process and made everything so easy. I would highly recommend this venue to anybody getting married!
    Jacqui Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth process from the start

Fredrick and his staff helped us throughout the entire planning process and answered all the questions I had until the day of. Believe me as the bride, I had lots of questions! From calls, texts, and emails back and forth the fact that they were both very professional, responsive, and easy to talk to made the planning easy! Thanks for the picture perfect venue, your kindness and patience, and a day we will never forget!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 11/23/2019

Outstanding!

As the MOB, I can not say enough good things about Fredrick and Sunset Bluffs. Breathtaking is just the tip of the iceberg! If you want a secluded wedding where you can relax and forget about everything but your Wedding, this is the venue for you. Not only do they have an upscale hall for your reception - they have multiple ceremony locations available including a white sand beach! On top of that the Guest house is SPECTACULAR!
    Fred is the absolute best to work with, he is attentive & very accommodating and literally works his tail off to make sure everything is perfect. His list of preferred vendors are top notch - you can not go wrong if you choose Fred and Sunset Bluffs. We truly loved every minute of our experience, Thanks again for everything Fred.
    Tracey Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful Venue

This past Sunday, our daughter and now son-n-law exchanged vows at Sunset Bluffs. As the MOB all I can say is Amazing. This venue is top notch and has one of the most beautiful landscapes I’ve seen. The natural rock and water that surrounds this property is breathtaking. Fredrick and his staff where extremely helpful and onsite from the beginning to the end. The house with the large bridal suite, media room and large living room/kitchen were an added bonus. I would highly recommend Sunset Bluffs, Fredrick, Emily and all staff to anyone looking for a beautiful secluded treasure, just outside of St Louis.
  • Cameo
    Cameo Married on 08/21/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Venue

My husband and I were searching for a venue to bring our beach wedding to life and we are so happy that we found this place. It is a true gem in the area. All of my guest were blown away by the venue. The staff was very accommodating and professional. I am in love with this place. I do not think we could have found a better venue. I would recommend this place. If you are not sure, request a viewing and you will not be disappointed. The venue is amazing, but the views are unmatched!
  • Z
    Zach Married on 10/06/2018

Best venue in St. Louis

Sunset Bluffs was the perfect venue for our wedding. Most venues focus primarily on the bride's experience but Sunset Bluffs catered to myself and my groomsmen as well. In addition to an awesome bridal suite, they have a separate portion of the house just for the groomsmen to hang out. We played pool in the pool table room, got ready in the grooms room, and killed some time watching our football game in the movie theatre room in massage chairs. It was awesome! The day didn't feel rushed or chaotic, but instead of relaxing and enjoyable. Fredrick went above and beyond both Friday night for our rehearsal dinner and Saturday the day of the wedding. He is professional and friendly and made the whole experience simply perfect. Best venue and venue owner in St. Louis!
    Laura Married on 08/10/2018

Just amazing!

Sunset Bluffs was the absolute BEST place to have our wedding. There was no need for many decorations because the place is so beautiful on its own. The gorgeous white sand beach, the stone fireplace, and brand new waterfall was unlike any venue we've seen before. Fredrick is AMAZING and helps make everything run smoothly! The entire location is beautifully crafted and a gorgeous all-in-one location for your ceremony and reception. I cannot tell you the countless compliments we received on having our wedding at such a beautiful location. Honestly the best place ever. No other venue can compare!
illustration stars