SunRidge Media Reviews

11 | Bothell, WA

11 Reviews for SunRidge Media

Shujie · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional, easy to work with, and affordable

We decided to hire John mostly because I saw his goal on his website: to create affordable, beautiful wedding video while using professional gear used in his commercial work and the same expertise in both filming and editing.

We obviously made the right choice. John is a very gentle and friendly person with high quality of service and reasonable price. We really like his videos and editing. John was also very kind to finish and ship us the video package within just three weeks (because we wanted to play the videos in another celebration event about a month after our wedding).

Thanks John to save our wedding memory! We would definitely recommend him!

Amber · Married on 08/26/2017

John was very quick in responding back to any and all questions I had about the videography service. I sent John an example of a friend's wedding videography that I liked and he was very open to suggestions and ensuring my video was exactly how we imagined. I would recommend him to anyone! I'm excited to see how our video turns out!

Airiel · Married on 08/05/2017

John was everywhere capturing our special day so happy we hired him for our wedding! Thanks John!

• I

Irene · Married on 07/29/2017

He was amazing. John spent lots of time with us and took the time to make sure he knew what we wanted. Thanks John.

Deana · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with John was amazing! He is very professional, punctual, and just a great man to work with! We would recommend him for sure again and again!

Graeme · Married on 07/15/2017

John was truly exceptional with all the help he provided on our wedding day. John was very attentive and professional throughout the planning and actual day of our wedding. He was very self sufficient and had excellent suggestions when it came to capturing our big day. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with choosing John to document our wedding and would recommend him to anyone in need of a video services for their big day or event.

Lucas · Married on 07/09/2017

John was not only very responsive but incredibly friendly and professional. We are very happy to have had him film our wedding!

Jasmine · Married on 07/01/2017

If there was 10 stars as an option, I'd definitely give it to SunRidge Media. It was such a blessing to find John to capture our wedding day. Not only did John quote us a great price, but his spirit was so warm, making me feel extremely comfortable with saying yes to him as a vendor. Works phenomenally well with others, is punctual, full of love and of course professional! You will not go wrong with him, his work is everything I needed and wanted it to be!

Holly · Married on 07/15/2016

425-224-2490
    Haven't had our Wedding yet. It's in July. However, John Fox at SunRidge Media is extremely friendly, courteous and professional. He got back to us right away with answers to all of our questions and seems genuinely interested in getting things perfect to tell our unique story. We are very excited to be working with him!

I definitely recommend John Fox, the owner of SunRidge Media!

When I first contacted him to ask about his availability for our wedding date, he got back to me within a day or two. He was immediately friendly and accommodating, and he was very flexible to work out a package with my that was within our budget. He was responsive when I confirmed the location and times a few weeks before our wedding, and he showed up on time for the day of the wedding. (In fact, he went above and beyond our agreed contracted hours of filming and showed up early and stayed late.)

He was professional, but still relaxed and kind, and very easy to work with. And we are very happy with the editing, and how he caught a lot of different details of the day that even we didn't see! We loved that our package included both a short six minute "highlights" video that is a small enough file to share over email or Facebook, as well as another disk that includes much longer segments of video, like the ceremony with the audio, and longer segments of other portions of the day. He also included a flash drive of our video, and custom DVD case labels on the copies to give to our parents, and a beautiful black leather gift set box for our own personal copy.

I am so happy that we found John to film our wedding!