Sunnybrook Country Club Reviews

Sunnybrook Country Club 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Boss · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect in every way

Jayme and the staff at Sunnybrook were amazing to work with. They were very personable and quick to respond to any questions I had. The venue was beautiful and flexible with what we were looking for on our wedding day. I'd highly recommend Sunnybrook to anyone looking to throw a fun and stylish wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Gabbie · Married on 04/27/2019

Great venue!

We used Sunnybrook for our wedding venue and it was such a great experience! The staff is SO helpful and they were great to work with. They made sure to go over every detail so that they could help ease the stress of our day. Countless wedding guests have told me how amazing our dinner and cupcakes were at the reception! I would highly recommend booking them!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Stephanie Torres · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing such a good time.

Had an amazing wedding food was great, music was perfect, bar service was so good everybody had a great time. Decor turned out just as I imagined. Very happy with sunnybrook venue.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Sunnybrook Country Club 17
    Sunnybrook Country Club 18
    Sunnybrook Country Club 19
    Sunnybrook Country Club 20

Sunnybrook Country Club's reply:

Beautiful photos!! Glad you had a memorable experience here at Sunnybrook. Such an awesome couple!
    Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Angela killed it! They were so helpful, so kind and flexible. I was so pleased with how everything turned out! I would recommend to have your wedding here. It is so worth it!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sherri · Married on 08/27/2016

I LOVED working with Angela from Sunnybrook. She was SO SO SO ORGANIZED and easy to communicate with. There is literally nothing bad I can say about this place. I would mention something and they could make it happen. We had a wedding party of 232 people and we fit everyone wonderfully. Our guests complimented the staff and food the whole night. Everyone said their food was warm and tasted AMAZING!!!! Check out their bistro if you are curious! Worth EVERY penny.

Sent on 08/31/2016

jessica · Married on 05/21/2011

Best reception site ever! Private, large, beautiful with an amazing staff. I personally worked with Krystle and she was amazing. I felt like I had my own personal wedding coordinator/planner. From advice to walk thoroughs, menu options, tastings, ideas, etc. she helped do it all. She was so flexible and willing to answer any questions I had along the way. I never had to worry about anything, and everything was done with the utmost professionalism... The food was wonderful, the location was beautiful, and the bar was flowing! Great service, quality and standards for the price! Wouldn't have changed a thing- Thanks for everything! :)

Jessica

Sent on 07/15/2011

Becky · Married on 06/21/2008

They are wonderful to work with. They are very flexible and everything is handled very professionally and it is very beautiful.

Sent on 07/05/2008

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2007

Absolutely AMAZING!! Great value!

Sent on 11/30/2007

Meagan · Married on 06/26/2015

I am a very picky person and had a really hard time deciding what reception hall to use for my wedding. I chose Sunnybrook and was not disappointed. The hall is beautiful, especially when it was dimmed at night. I was also able to take pictures on the golf course. My guests gave a lot of compliments on the food as well. Angela was helpful throughout the whole process and they were very friendly with any changes I wanted to make. Since there were no events before my wedding day I was able to decorate the reception hall the day before, which was a huge help. The only thing that I didn't like about the venue was the fact that we had to pay and sample entrees in a huge group. There were also little things that they do let you know, I wasn't crazy about paying for a cake cutting fee and fee to have multiple choices of entree, but these charges were small. It ended up costing around 6300 and for 80 people I got the bar package, ice cream bar, and two appetizers. Overall I am very very happy with my decision to chose Sunnybrook and would recommend it to my family and friends.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Sunnybrook Country Club. We worked with Angela for all the details leading up to the day of the wedding and she was there until the ceremony started. Through the entire process she answered any and all questions and we also had a few face to face meetings to tour the facility or see the different rooms available for the day of the wedding. With the reception there we had to use their caterer and bartender, both of which were phenomenal. After the wedding we received many comments from our guest with how professional the wait staff was and how quickly they worked, everyone's food was served hot. The meals were delicious and many people weren't able to finish due to such large portion sizes. Bartenders were friendly and good at making drinks or special requests. The Sunnybrook staff made sure everything ran smoothly during the ceremony and reception. All in all the day was perfect and they did not disappoint!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • F

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2008

My parents have been members at Sunny Brook Country Club for over 35 years and it showed on our wedding day. We were taken very good care of. The food was amazing and the staff was as well. We did a candy bar for favors and they helped setup the entire thing while we were all getting dolled up for the day. They are very flexible on the room setup. I would definitely recommend this as a reception site to future brides

Sent on 09/26/2008

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2005

Wonderful food, no problems, easy to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2007

Sarah · Married on 07/31/2009

I would definitely recommend Sunnybrook to a friend. They were outstanding and our reception was perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2004

Great price for such a beautiful place. The staff was very professional and the food was great. No complaints!

Sent on 08/04/2008

Erin · Married on 06/04/2004

Excellent location. The reception was beautiful especially because of all the windows. Staff was helpful. Easy to book. Food was very good and reasonable.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Angela was wonderful during the planning, she was understanding and patient with us. Our guests commented on the wonderful food and the atmosphere was great!

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2012

3.2
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

We LOVED the location and how beautiful the reception hall was, but we did have a couple problems with service. We went to our food tasting, and picked a fabulous chicken entree, then a week before the wedding we were told it was not avaliable. We also were told a couple things would happen and right before the wedding told they were doing it a diffrent way, we did talk it over with them and they made sure they sorted it out asap. It was all very confusing but like i said it was a beautiful place and the service at the reception was AWESOME, and everything was ran right on schedule.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Kerri · Married on 06/25/2011

1.0
      2.5
      2.0

I used Sunnybrook Country Club for my wedding reception last summer. Like many brides, I had a formal wedding cake to feed half my guests and sheet cakes to feed the second half. The baker dropped off both the wedding cake and the sheet cakes and signed them off to Sunnybrook staff. When it came time to serve the cake Sunnybrook staff cut and served only the formal wedding cake and left the sheet cakes untouched. Because of this, some guests received pieces of cake the size of fun-sized candy bars. When unformed staff members were told about the sheet cakes by a bridesmaid they did not offer to serve the sheet cakes to guests who received very small pieces. Instead my parents were sent home with over 100 pieces of untouched cake. When asked about the incident, Sunnybrook management blamed the baker for delivering the cakes to their own incompetent Sunnybrook staff members! After several phone calls to other managers, Sunnybrook reluctantly agreed to refund the cake cutting fee for their mistake...only a couple hundred dollars, which did not make up for the 100+ plus pieces of wasted cake along with the embarrassment that came from guests receiving extremely small pieces of cake. During the appetizer hour, various guests had to ask that the bread baskets be refilled for the spinach dip. In the contract we signed, Sunnybrook was responsible to provide a fully stocked appetizers for one hour. When asked about this, Sunnybrook management said the bread baskets they use are too small but were unwilling to refund any of the service fee despite the poor service. I also had to ask staff to bring out the wine i requested to serve to my bridal party when I noticed that it was missing from the bridal party's appetizers. Staff said they were unaware they were supposed to bring out the wine but did eventually bring it out. (The wine for the bridal party was written in the agreement I planned with management a couple weeks before the wedding) Besides these things, Sunnybrook met my other expectations. The food served at the dinner was very tasty. The manager even called my florist when she noticed that my toss bouquet was not delivered. Based on interactions with management during the planning process I had high expectations for Sunnybrook and was left disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jane · Married on 06/14/2008

0.0

Worst experience. Totally destroyed my family and we had been members for over 25+ years so thought that we could trust this company and the people there. They are only interested in how they can obtain more money and not interested at all in their outside customers or members. I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS PLACE!!

Sent on 04/02/2009