Sunny Acres Lodge Reviews

16 | Polk City, FL

16 Reviews for Sunny Acres Lodge

• Marlene

Marlene H. · Married on 09/10/2020

This place is absolutely amazing!

I don't know where to start! This place is amazing! Cathlee, Emily, Heather & Katie were amazing! They made sure that everything went perfect! They were so accommodating to our ideas and thoughts. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! So peaceful, beautiful, and just the perfect wedding venue. I simply can't thank them enough for allowing us to have my daughter's wedding there on Oct 10, 2020. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We had so many guests tell us that the wedding was awesome!! I recommend this venue very highly!!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2020

Best day ever, perfect venue!

Cathlee and Heather were AMAZING in the entire planning and wedding process. This venue is GORGEOUS!!! It is rustic without being a barn. We stayed the entire weekend with the wedding party and family which made for an extremely fun weekend! Heather answered all of my questions promptly and was so nice and easy going in the entire process. Madison (their deer) even stepping into my wedding photos which was so cool!! Please go see this venue you won't regret it, every aspect was perfect!!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Grace

Grace F. · Married on 10/26/2019

I haven’t even gotten married yet

Cathlee and Heather and Sunny Acres lodge have become like family. Our wedding is less than a year away. We have made 2 trips to the venue to walk around. Cathlee has had multiple phone calls with me, helping me every step of the way.

If you are looking for this style of venue, DO NOT HESITATE!!! Sunny acres is the one for you.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sunny Acres Lodge's reply:

Aww thank you so much, WE LOVE YOU GRACE!!! xoxo We truly cant wait for your big day.. we know it is going to be just perfect!!!
  • Allyson

Allyson R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Fun September Wedding

My husband and I got married at Sunny Acres in September. We had the venue for the whole weekend and it was loved by all! Heather was super helpful with everything from the very beginning until the day of! Any questions I had or anything I needed she was there to help me. I would recommend Sunny Acres Lodge to anyone that is looking for some where to get married.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 08/10/2019

Sunny Acres Lodge allowed my dream wedding to become reality!

The staff at Sunny Acres Lodge helped me develop my vision for my dream wedding. They were incredibly helpful and flexible throughout the entire process. I was able to incorporate both the outdoors and the beautiful indoor lodge as part of the wedding experience. Sunny Acres Lodge is much more than a venue, it is truly an experience! They have so many additional experiences to be had including having the wedding party stay on sight, clay shooting, the pool, hay rides, wild life visitors, and so much more! Cathlee, Heather, and Emily were amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to any newlyweds!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Shannah

Shannah · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Come True

Sunny Acres Lodge was a true dream come true location for my wedding. It was rustic and beautiful and plenty of both indoor and outdoor options. The staff was absolutely amazing in every way. They helped to make my day go as smooth as possible and were there to help me with anything at all. I would highly recommend Sunny Acres Lodge!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Sunny Acres Lodge's reply:

Thank you so much Shannah it was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing us & allowing us to be a part of your special day! Xoxo

K. Sheffield · Married on 06/04/2019

Sydney and Justin's Wedding

Our daughter and son in law were married at Sunny Acres Lodge April 6, 2019, and I have to say it was perfect! From meeting Cathlee, Heather and Emily and working with them, they became like family and they made the day and evening magical for our daughter and son in law! They go above and beyond for people interested in having their event at Sunny Acres! The grounds and Lodge are beautiful and different than any other venue! 5 stars and beyond! Thank you all again so very much!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sunny Acres Lodge's reply:

You are too sweet Kelly! Thank you for the kind words & allowing us to be a part in such a special day ♥️ Xoxo

Shannon C. · Married on 03/23/2019

Sunny Acres was AMAZING!

Beautiful venue with amazing flexibility to be creative...Can use the entire venue at your disposal. Friendly staff, amazing wedding organizer, and they offer many vendors with a lot of experience.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing and carasmatic

I had an absolute dream, stress free wedding due to my amazing venue! I would highly recommend sunny acres for anyone who is looking for the rustic, elegant charm! I had a fantastic time as all of my guest have had the same opinion, also!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sunny Acres Lodge's reply:

Lauren, ya'll are to sweet... your day was just amazing & we are truly blessed to have been a part of it. We wish you all the love in the world xoxo!

Christopher · Married on 11/18/2017

There are not enough words to describe how absolutely beautiful Sunny Acres Lodge is!!! We wanted a romantic scene with the southern country charm and the venue was exactly what we envisioned and so much more.. Our experience was 5 Star PLUS PLUS!!! We cannot thank the team at the venue enough for their professionalism, creativity and overall superb and truly genuine customer service through the planning process! We absolutely love the staff and the venue and cannot express how perfect every detail and moment was! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Anneke · Married on 11/11/2017

Sunny Acres Lodge was our dream venue! Mrs. Cathlee and crew went above and beyond, to not only help us create a vision (the options are endless at Sunny Acres!), but to make sure it came to life as well. Throughout the whole process they were there to guide us and If we had an idea they made sure it happened!

The Ceremony was perfect, the altar has driftwood surrounding it with a gorgeous view of open fields in the background. Mrs. Cathlee even catered to my request the day of to keep the bulls in the background of our ceremony. The inside of the lodge is one of the most gorgeous buildings I have ever seen. Because of this and the layout of the Lodge it allowed us to have a GORGEOUS half inside half outside reception; It didn't take much to turn the inside space into a focal point with the bar, food, and a cozy place for our first dance. The inside space flows so well to the outside area that we decided to seat our guests under the romantic string lights for the reception (next to the dance floor and fire pit). The string lights overhead kept the outside feeling as warm and cozy as the inside of the lodge, and it couldn't have tied together any better. We had full use of the venue all weekend which was wonderful for the rehearsal dinner, getting ready the day of the wedding, and to be able to spend time and relax with out of town guests.

I simply can't write enough words to detail the wonderful experience we had at Sunny Acres Lodge, if you're looking for a venue that has it all (yes, I even managed to get a photo with Madison the Deer) then look no further. Mrs. Cathlee you and your crew are angels, we can't thank you enough for making our big day everything we hoped it would be!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Natalee · Married on 10/14/2017

Hands down the best venue to have a wedding at. We got married in October and everything turned out perfectly and just the way I imagined.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Getting married at Sunny Acres was nothing short of magical. It was more that I ever imagined my wedding to be!
    The venue's beautiful architecture with cobblestone floors and the gorgeous trees and fields was the perfect backdrop for a ridiculously stunning good time! My planner was so excited the whole time while we were putting things together just knowing what a fun and unique place it was going to be!
    My now husband and I stayed in the bridal suite in the lodge and we had family and friends that stayed in the lodging on sight. We were able to all spend so much nice time together the whole weekend!! Cathlee and Brittany meet is at the door for the rehearsal dinner and welcomed us in like family. We enjoyed the swimming pool and went horse back riding, for many of us it was our first time on a horse so we got some awesome photos!!
    We got more photos on the wedding day in my dress with the horses. There is also a deer that lives on the property who loves people, I got a photo cheek to cheek with her while in my dress! It was literally a fairy tale.
    The staff was so helpful the whole time, I would recommend anyone go there to celebrate any special event where you wish to feel totally enchanted!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2016

I had my wedding at this beautiful venue a year ago and it was everything that I dreamed of and more!

My guest absoutely loved it and had nothing but good things to say!

The owner, Mrs. Cathlee was always so helpful and sweet!

I highly recommend this venue to all the bride-to-bes! You will not regret it and your wedding will be everything you could ever want!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Sunny Acres Lodge's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! Your wedding was gorgeous!

Christopher A. · Married on 02/08/2014

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey R. · Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful place to say I do

This venue was gorgeous inside and out! It's a little far out but totally worth it. The owner was very accommodating with all the things I wanted to do. The staff were all nice. Everything turned out amazing!

Sent on 01/12/2021