Sunglow Photography Reviews

64 | Lakeland, FL

64 Reviews for Sunglow Photography

64 Sunglow Photography Reviews

Eden · Getting married on 01/12/2019

To say that Dustin was incredible is even a huge understatement! I had seen tons of great reviews about Dustin, so I already knew he was great. BUT, after having just a few conversations with Dustin about our ideas and expectations via email, he was able to bring our visions to life! My fiancé and I are both a little shy around a camera, but throughout this entire session Dustin gave us a sense of comfortability. Surprisingly enough, my fiancé actually ended up LOVING the entire experience (which is absolutely mind blowing considering he is NOT the picture type)!! We just received our entire album of edited pictures and we are truly blown away. Dustin's talent and eye for a great picture will provide us with the most special memories for years to come! I would HIGHLY recommend Sun Glow Photography and will for sure be using him any chance we get!

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Dustin is absolutely AMAZING and I am so glad he was the one to capture our wedding day. Dustin is organized and a great communicator, which is so important to have in a wedding vendor. As soon as we had our first meeting with Dustin, we knew he had to be our photographer! He captured our engagement photos and wedding photos and truly, they are just perfection! Dustin has such an eye for light and creates beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. Dustin has such a gift and is not only an incredible photographer, but an incredible person too. We felt so comfortable with him and he fit right in on our wedding day! Dustin traveled from Lakeland, FL to Naples, FL for our wedding day and I’m so glad he was able to do that. Naples brides....contact Sunglow!! You won’t regret it! Dustin we cannot thank you enough for capturing our special day so beautifully and naturally. The day wouldn’t have been the same without you. We wIll cherish our photos and memories forever. You. Are. The. BEST!

Sunglow Photography 1
    Sunglow Photography 6
    Sunglow Photography 7
    Sunglow Photography 8

Jen · Married on 06/09/2018

As we were planning our wedding, everyone said that the two most important decisions we would make for our wedding is the band and the photographer. And Dustin from Sunglow Photography is proof why having an amazing photographer leads to having an incredible wedding. From our very first engagement shoot with him, Dustin was focused on building an individualized relationship with us. We had never taken professional photos together but Dustin instantly had us at ease and the session was a blast.

When it came to our actual wedding, Dustin went above and beyond our expectations. He was one part photographer, one part meteorologist, one part circus director – there didn’t seem to be anything Dustin couldn’t or wouldn’t do that day to make our day special. Dustin even wore a matching tie to coordinate with the groomsmen because he wanted to stay in theme – talk about exceeding expectations! We joke now that Dustin is our new best friend because he was there for the most special and intimate times in our wedding – from getting ready, to our first look, to walking down the aisle, to cutting the cake, to dancing at the reception. And the best part was Dustin fit right in like we had known him for years. Beyond the beautiful photos and album that we will cherish forever, we can’t thank Dustin enough for being such a wonderful person and integral part in making our wedding so special for us. We ended the day feeling like we had a friend for life and I would choose to work with him for any event in our lives!

Having Dustin as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you make for your wedding. Your wedding goes by in the blink of an eye but Dustin is truly gifted in immortalizing these amazing memories into photos you will cherish for years to come.

ashlynn · Married on 05/19/2018

5 stars doesn't even begin to explain how much my husband and I enjoyed working with Dustin throughout our engagement and then our wedding. He makes your vision and dream wedding pictures come to life (not to mention they look 10x better than the 2790723947 wedding pictures I showed him on Pinterest). Not only is he an amazing photographer, he is a wonderful person. He jumps right into the wedding festivities and doesn't make you feel awkward or staged. Thank you Dustin for giving us memories we will have forever and one day share with our children.

Sunglow Photography 9

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Dustin is AMAZING! If you are looking for a photographer who wants to get to know you and your style then go with Sunglow. My husband and I found Sunglow through Pinterest pictures of our venue. We fell in love with the venue and all of the amazing photos Dustin took there. When we contacted him, he dove right in. Dustin is extremely professional and a very soothing presence. My husband hates taking photos but Dustin put him right at ease and both the engagement and wedding pictures are incredible. The photos of the two of us, bridal party and family are all completely wonderful, but the icing on the cake was the candid shots from the reception. He captured the joy of our wedding so perfectly that every time I look through the pictures my breath is taken away and I cry.

We cannot thank you enough Dustin! You are the best!!

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2018

Dustin is an incredible photographer with the ability to capture the best moments of a wedding! We did not research any other photographers other than Dustin. He was the first photographer we looked into and once looking through his portfolio, we booked him immediately! Dustin is easy to work with and had a great vision for our wedding. He was very flexible when we changed our ceremony venue twice. We knew that our wedding would be documented beautifully with Sunglow and now we are able to relive our favorite day through our amazing photos!! Dustin made us feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera (which does not happen often). We highly recommend him and thank him for playing a huge role on our special day.

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

I highly recommend Dustin with Sunglow Photography for your engagement and wedding photos! I have seen how amazing Dustin's photos turned out as he photographed two of my friends weddings in the past, but working with him first hand, I was more than satisfied! From the first time being in contact with Dustin I felt he understood my vision and made sure all my photography needs were met (and more!!). At our engagement session Dustin made sure my camera-shy husband felt comfortable and like himself in front of the camera. He captured many beautiful parts of downtown Tampa and did an outstanding job! I never doubted Dustin throughout our whole wedding. I was at peace knowing he was capturing all the special details of our special wedding day. We are MORE THAN THRILLED with the product of our wedding photos! The photos are truly more than I could've ever imagined. I am so blessed Dustin was our photographer so we can cherish these photos for many years to come. I hope you choose Dustin for your special day...you will be SO happy you did!

Sunglow Photography 10
    Sunglow Photography 11
    Sunglow Photography 12

Kathleen · Married on 01/13/2018

Dustin had been the photographer at over 8 weddings that my husband and I had been to over the course of several years, including weddings of our immediate family members. When we got engaged, there was no question in my mind that we would ask Dustin to be our photographer – he was already family! From the months leading up to our wedding Dustin was responsive, reliable and extremely helpful in planning what would be the most important day of our lives. He not only walked us through exact locations and details of every major moment for our day, but even arrived hours earlier to scope out our venue for the best locations with optimal lighting. Throughout our first look and bridal party photos, Dustin made us all feel relaxed, comfortable and excited, which was perfectly depicted in all of our photos. He is truly passionate about his photography and was able to always be at the right place at the right time for all of our special moments. It was such a relief knowing that we could trust Dustin with capturing this day for us. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely stunning thanks to Dustin’s pure talent and attention to detail – he truly went above and beyond to ensure that we would be happy. We could not be more grateful that we chose Dustin to photograph the best day of our lives, and, thanks to him, we will get to relive it forever. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU SO MUCH DUSTIN!!

Caroline · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot begin to express how lucky I feel to have had Dustin as our photographer. I first heard about Sunglow from friends of ours that had recently been married, and had seen his beautiful pictures from this blog. I was instantly attracted to his photos and unique perspectives. And it seems as though Dustin and his team out-do themselves with each wedding they photograph!

As many couples already say, our wedding was the happiest day of our lives, but it really was! It sometimes feels like a huge leap of faith to ask someone else to be responsible for documenting a moment in your life that you hope will stand the test of time-- that your future great grandchildren will look at one day as a memory to two people falling in love and continuing a family's legacy. Lucien and I continue to have pure JOY just pouring out of us about these stunning pictures that Dustin was able to capture. Dustin truly exceeded our expectations.

When people asked me, "What was your favorite part of your wedding day?" I immediately thought back to being on the golf course-- just my new husband, me, and our photographer. It is that first moment you get to hold your new life's partner close and literally just bask in the glow (*sunglow* haha) of love. While it sometimes feels awkward and cheesy to show intimacy like that in front of another person-- Dustin makes it feel so natural. It is so clear that he has a passion for photography and genuine love of making other people happy. He certainly made us very happy!

Thank you to Dustin and his team for capturing our happy day!

Sunglow Photography 13
    Sunglow Photography 14
    Sunglow Photography 15
    Sunglow Photography 16
    Sunglow Photography 17
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/27/2017

My husband and I just got married this past December and hired Dustin from Sunglow Photography to do our engagement and wedding photos. All we can say is WOW!!!! He has done such an incredible job in capturing our special day and has provided such beautiful photos. We look at them and it takes us right back to all the feelings we had that day. We absolutely loved working with Dustin and cannot express how amazing he is and how easy it was to work with him. Taking intimate shots in front of others is not always easy but Dustin made us feel so comfortable and he was able to get photos that will be with us for a lifetime. Not only was he such a pleasure to work with, he was very good with all aspects of communication from emails, meetings and phone calls. He was very open with us and ensured he captured all the pictures we had wanted along with taking our ideas into consideration. On our wedding day, Dustin arrived early to scope the area around since it was his first time shooting at the Four Seasons. By doing that, he was able to locate areas that would be ideal for good lighting and backgrounds to shoot at. He went above and beyond to ensure he was prepared and that we were going to be happy with our photos. We cannot express how much we appreciate him and how incredible he is. If you’re looking to hire a photographer with a beautiful light and airy style, look no more and hire Dustin!

Sunglow Photography 18
    Sunglow Photography 19
    Sunglow Photography 20
    Sunglow Photography 21
    Sunglow Photography 22
    Sunglow Photography 23

stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Dustin was an amazing photographer & I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2017

Dustin at Sunglow Photography was incredible to work with. We were getting married in Florida near my parents but live out of state in Washington and he was more than willing to work around the time difference and our preferences. He knew despite the fact that we were getting married in Florida, we wanted as much of a "Pacific NW" feel as possible and he pulled it off! Dustin was so easy to be photographed by - he helped guide us into "poses" when we needed help yet it didn't ever feel uncomfortable. He is lighthearted and has a very positive energy. We had some rain the day of so were not able to execute our photo session timing as planned but he was able to maximize the time/scenery we had as the weather allowed. Dustin always had our best interest and wishes in mind and was willing to push back to our wedding coordinator in a professional manner to get the shots we wanted when he was being asked to cut our photo session short. After the wedding was over, all of our guests couldn't stop raving about how wonderful our photographer was.

And while he was amazing to work with leading up to and during the wedding, the photos delivered were equally as great. He captured EVERY important moment of the day of. When I look through the photos from start to finish it is like reliving the day all over again. We feel so grateful to have such beautiful photos of the most important day of our lives. I could truly go on and on about how lucky we were to have Dustin as our wedding photographer. THANK YOU!

Sunglow Photography 24
    Sunglow Photography 25
    Sunglow Photography 26
    Sunglow Photography 27
    Sunglow Photography 28
    Sunglow Photography 29
    Sunglow Photography 30

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

My search for my wedding photographers ended 3 years before I was even engaged. When I saw Dustin’s photos pop up on my news feed I knew he had to be my wedding photographer. When I finally got engaged, Dustin was the first vendor I reached out to for his availability, I then looked to find a venue that was available the same day as Dustin. In my mind, there was no compromising on my wedding photos. I will forever look back at these pictures and still feel what I felt on our wedding day. Dustin is a true professional and his passion for photography really shows in his pictures. He goes out of his way to capture the most perfect photos and has a way of seeking out the best lighting and perfect backdrops. Dustin is laidback and so easy to work with but won’t let anything get in his way to get the prefect shot. Dustin’s photos are absolutely STUNNING and should be in magazines. Dustin brought Leo with him to help focus on the groomsmen and he was just as incredible as Dustin. From the very beginning, Dustin is very responsive and attentive to your needs. His online client portal makes the contract/deposit process easy and I look at my online photo gallery every day. I also received my wedding photos back in less than 3 weeks!! That’s the best turnaround time when comparing to my other friends weddings. I could go on and on about how great Dustin is – I am so grateful that Dustin was able to photograph my wedding - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sunglow Photography!!

Alissa · Married on 10/21/2017

I have been to a lot of weddings, a bridesmaid for more weddings than I can count and a maid of honor several times and I can say without any hesitation that Dustin is the best wedding photographer I have ever seen. From the beginning of working with him, he was very responsive to all of our questions, requests and ideas. His pictures were so beautiful they literally took my breath away. He was not only an expert at finding the perfect lighting and surroundings for us to take pictures in around our venue but then he captured the personality of us and our wedding so perfectly that going through pictures of our wedding feels like I am reliving those moments over and over. Our family and friends were shocked by the pictures that he was able to capture and can not stop talking about how much character of our wedding he was able to document with his pictures. Not only was he an amazing photographer, he is also just a great person. The personal touches to his communications, gifts after the wedding and personal notes meant so much to us. To top it all off, we had our pictures back in a couple of weeks after our wedding during the busiest wedding season in Florida. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Dustin is just amazing. I knew from looking at his work that he would be be great, but I was just over the moon when I received our proof gallery! All of the photos are stunning! He captured the entire day perfectly. There are photos that I didn't even know he had taken! I cannot wait to start working on our album. It is going to be so hard to narrow down the pictures!

Peyton · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I loved Dustin, as did all of our guests. He was very friendly, very professional, and very comfortable to be around. The pictures we've seen on facebook so far look stunning!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2017

Dustin is an exceptional individual, whose passion for his craft is evident. Dustin created a warm and delightful environment, we always felt comfortable and at ease. His happy and genuine personality drew us to select him for our special day and we are so glad we did. He is also a very giving individual, offering his own shoes when my fiancé forget them for our engagement shoot! Not only did he make my groom and I comfortable but he also made my family and friends feel special too. He is very present and captured every detail of our wedding. We will cherish our photos, which came out amazing, for the rest of our lives. From the bottom of our hearts, we could not be happier. Thank you!

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are considering booking Sunglow, do it. Dustin is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is professional, experienced, responsive, super passionate about his work and makes you feel at ease throughout the day. From getting ready, to our first look, bridal party shots, ceremony, post ceremony and reception, I felt so comfortable working with him. He was able to direct our giant bridal party and families for the portraits/group shots but also captured candid, intimate moments without you ever feeling awkward. I truly felt he enjoyed being a part of our day as much as we appreciated having him there. His work speaks for itself. When we received our photos, I was in awe...they are absolutely stunning. I'm so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Dustin.

Tara · Married on 04/29/2017

Having worked with Dustin on a professional level, he was at the top of my list for my wedding photography and I could not have been more pleased! Dustin seemed like just another guest at the wedding. His professionalism and easy demeanor allowed him to perfectly capture the most intimate moments and candid shots without being intrusive or drawing attention away from the main event. You can tell he truly loves what he does, the couples he works with, and takes great pride in the art he creates. My wedding photos could grace the pages of any magazine or line the walls of any art gallery. He truly is an artist. He captured everyone's personality as if he knew them personally, and the results are a gift we will treasure for a lifetime. My only regret is that I did not book an engagement session!!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

If you are researching wedding photographers, stop the search now and hire Dustin at Sunglow Photography!!! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding that Dustin photographed in 2014 so I already knew how talented he is and how beautiful the pictures would be. Dustin did not disappoint! Our wedding pictures are so gorgeous. He captured every detail. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day and Dustin was such a delight to have around. He made everyone feel so comfortable. He is so talented and you can tell how much he loves what he does. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Dustin for everything! We and our families are forever grateful! Love- Stephanie and David Leli

Skylar · Married on 04/08/2017

We chose Sunglow after witnessing his work at another wedding. He is very artistic and likes to capture unique shots-Dustin is amazing at capturing the moments. He blends into the background and you don't even know he is there for the action shots.

For our Engagement session he made an awful stormy afternoon into a beautiful photo shoot. I was nervous we would have to re-do the day but the photos turned out beautiful!

We could not be happier with the quality of our wedding photos. Every single shot is just amazing. He was there at every moment and you can tell he truly enjoys capturing the love. His photos are artistic and unique. He listens to what you envision and then adds his artistic twist to it and the result is just amazing. We can't say enough wonderful things about him. His photos tell a story vs just documenting the day. You will not be disappointed in his performance and everyone will be in awe of your beautiful photos! Many brides told us they wished they knew about him for their wedding.

Also, purchase actual prints from Dustin- the quality of paper and crispness of his printer really enhances the photos. And he's pretty competitive with CVS/Walgreens/Walmart etc.

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/04/2017

Dustin with Sunglow is truly amazing! In every way he allows you to feel comfortable for either engagement photos or your wedding day. Through both experiences he is easy going and snaps photos of you being you with your partner. Honestly can't put into words how I feel about my photos from my wedding day. Such an amazing experience and highly recommend Sunglow Photography, you will not be disappointed!

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Dustin was the perfect choice to photograph our wedding! We love his use of natural light, his approach to storytelling and his desire to capture the emotion of the day. He was so easy to work with, thoughtful and kind. Every interaction with him before, during and after the wedding was pleasant, and of course, we are thrilled with the photographs. Every single one is stunning! We were surprised and so happy with how quickly he shared them. Receiving a leather pouch filled with prints of his favorite images, along with a USB of all of the photos, was the cherry on top to hiring an amazing wedding photographer!

Katie · Married on 12/17/2016

Dustin is an incredible photographer with the amazing ability of making sure everyone in the pictures looks beautiful. Both our engagement and wedding photos were stunning, and we truly feel like he was able to capture exactly what made our wedding so special to us. You will not be disappointed!

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2016

Dustin was awesome to work with! Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined. He's really great at what he does! Definitely recommend!!