Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

84 | Livonia, MI

84 Reviews for Sunflower Productions LLC

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Not only is Dakota an amazing photographer but she made our wedding day run smoothly by keeping things running smoothly and on time the whole day.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

My fiance and I absolutely ADORE Dakota! Her work is fantastic, and fit's right in with our style. She had our engagement pictures to us way ahead of when we expected them, and the photos turned out better than we had hoped.
    Her fun personality really put us at ease, and she was very good at directing us for poses and expressions.
    We can not wait for her to photograph our wedding in June! <3

Sent on 10/17/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Dakota Roos with Sunflower Productions was our photographer for our wedding and for our engagement photos and there are not enough kind words in the world to say about her! She is so amazing and talented we are so happy we decided to go with her for all of our photos. She is very professional but in such a fun way, the whole wedding day went off without a hitch and she was a huge part of that. Dakota is kind, generous, and truly cares about her clients more than anything. Our wedding pictures will stand the test of time thanks to Dakota's brilliant work and her amazing eye to capture the perfect shot.
    She has a quick turn around (we got our photos in less than a month after the wedding!) and has a sneak peak for you almost immediately after your session with her. She was a perfect choice to capture our most special day and I can guarantee that we will continue to use her to capture every single special moment in our future.
    I 100% recommend Dakota Roos and Sunflower Productions to any bride looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Oh my word Sam! I just loved working with you two love birds - it was an honor !

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2016

Sunflower has been wonderful! They did our engagement session and the photos were beautiful. They have been great to work with during planning. I can't wait to have them photograph my wedding in a couple of weeks.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

We can not wait to capture your wedding day!!! <3

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

So, Sunflower Productions has basically been around for my entire wedding journey. They (Dakota) photographed our engagement session in November 2015 (5 stars for that!) & just yesterday they (Michele) photographed my bridal shower. I am so happy that we hired a professional for that. My mom and I (as well as all of the bridesmaids and guests) were having so much fun enjoying our time- that we hardly took our own pictures! It was so convenient to know we had a professional capturing all of the sweet moments- it was one less (huge) thing to worry about! & I received the sneak peak the same day as the shower! Talk about speedy. Just from those 4 photos- I'm dying to see the rest! Thank you, thank you! I wold HIGHLY recommend Sunflower Productions.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2015

I couldn't have ask for a better photography company to work with! The photographers were great at giving directions and working with a huge group of people! Everyone had a blast in the photobooth at our wedding and the videotogropher was great! I would recommend Sunflower Productions to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding! They are priced well for the amazing quality and quantity of memories they capture on your special day!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • User6042070 · 2+ years ago

Dakota and her team exceeded our expectations. They were very professional and very patient as we were pretty behind schedule that day. Dakota was supposed to be our photographer that day, but due to her beautiful baby girl arriving, she was very responsive and professional into finding a replacement for her on our day! Even though some pictures that I wish would've been taken weren't, again, due to our scheduling( not theirs! we were very behind), the pictures that were taken were amazing. AND as for the video i get teary eyed every time i see it. ABSOLUTELY well done! Cant wait to see the whole video. I would definitely recommend Dakota and her team for any services you would need and ill be sure to be returning to them when future services are needed!

Sent on 12/10/2015

beth · Married on 07/31/2015

I will always recommend Sunflower Productions. I have used them for multiple family sessions and there was no question who I would use when deciding my wedding photographer. Dakota is very professional and ALWAYS a ton of fun to work with. She was pregnant and would be very close to her due date on our wedding day so she made sure there was ample coverage just in case she went into labor early. She explained the other two photographers style, gave me their websites to look over, as well as their phone numbers so I could speak with them prior to our wedding day. I will always use Dakota for any photography needs I may have in the future.

Chelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Dakota and her sunflower team are AMAZING! She is very organized and professional but keeps things light and friendly at the same time. She made me feel so comfortable and I did not have to worry about a thing during the process of planning the wedding as well as the actual wedding. She has so many unique and creative ideas and captures/edits the most beautiful photos. I would highly recommend Dakota and Sunflower Productions not only for your wedding but for all of your special events!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/21/2015

My husband and I planned a small surprise wedding (~16 people). I wanted photos, but didn't want to give away the surprise by having a stranger at our tiny "barbecue". Dakota did a great job of finding someone to take the photos last minute, and Jess, who had never even seen my family before in her life, did an excellent job of pretending to be my "friend from college". She even managed to convince my mom that they'd met before! She got great shots of everyone's faces when they were surprised with the news that a wedding was taking place and got gorgeous shots of the ceremony and the celebration afterward. It was even better than I expected. My husband, who didn't even want to hire a photographer in the first place, flat out admitted that he was wrong and that he was really glad Jess was there to capture everything!

Sent on 05/16/2016

James & Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Dakota and her team were very responsive, and the end product cannot be beat. They made the already fun experience of getting married even better!

Chrissy · Married on 05/30/2015

Dakota and her group did a fantastic job! I have recommended them to numerous people since our wedding. They were so great and captured every moment. I would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Awesome service! All the photographers are respectful and professional. The photos came out perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jillian · Married on 04/25/2015

Dakota is the most professional and sweetest person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is creative and has a certain spunk about her that shows in her work. She loves what she does and I can't what to get more pictures done by her!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Joanne · Married on 09/26/2014

Dakota and her team are amazing! She did my engagement pictures and that's when I just fell in love with her work. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding pictures and I look forward to going to her for my next big mile stone! (Babies!) I recommend Sunflower Productions to everyone! Trust me, you won't regret it, she's a doll! :)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2014

We were so happy using Sunflower Productions for our wedding portraits! From the first time I contacted Dakota all the way up through receiving our prints she has been nothing but kind & professional! We love our wedding pictures so much and can't say enough good things about Dakota & her team! They were all so accommodating and captured our wedding day perfectly! I'm looking forward to another reason to use Sunflower Productions in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Leigh · Married on 08/23/2014

We are happy to say that we were Sunflower Productions first destination wedding! Dakota and her team did an amazing job! Not only did she take photographs, but she helped with the shot list, getting the guys ready on time, making sure the timing for the ceremony was spot on, and these are just to name a few. I will be going to Sunflower for all my photography needs and I would recommend Sunflower Productions to every bride.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Victoria · Married on 06/28/2014

I absolutely loved working with Dakota and the rest of the Sunflower Production staff. They were very friendly from the moment we met them and gave us everything we asked for our wedding. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are very happy with their services!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Alex · Married on 06/28/2014

Dakota and Michelle photographed my wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased! They were very kind, flexible, gave us recommendations for fun photos as well as made our requests/ideas a reality. The photos turned out amazing! They are clear, high quality, and lots of them! Working with Dakota has been such a treat. Her availability to meet and her quick responses made this aspect of my wedding very enjoyable and easy going. The whole time working with her we had no issues or concerns. She is very thorough and answered my questions directly without beating around the bush. Her fun and outgoing personality made the day just that much more enjoyable, and everyone loved her positive attitude. The photos turned out amazing and all of our friends and family haven't stop raving about them. I highly recommend Sunflower Productions. I can't wait to use her for future events :)

Sent on 09/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2014

They were so great on my wedding day, helping in any way needed.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Teresa · Married on 06/21/2014

We use Sunflower Productions for all of our family photography. Dakota is fantastic and captures memories perfectly! She is great with kids and our kids love working with her. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • User3200860 · 2+ years ago

Let me start off by saying that I only booked with Sunflower Productions because I won 2nd place in a facebook contest that they (so generously) offered. Looking back, however, I am SO unbelievably happy that I decided to go through them. The whole sunflower team is so friendly and fun to work with and they made the whole day go so easy! Dakota is still working on editing my photos but the photos that I have seen in the "sneak peek" are absolutely ADORABLE and I can't wait to see the rest! By far my favorite vendors of the day!

Sent on 06/09/2014

KC · Married on 05/09/2014

Dakota and her team are the best in the business. From my engagement pictures to the wedding and Photo Booth they were extremely professional and I received a ton of compliments on my photos.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Matthew · Married on 04/26/2014

Dakota and Craig are amazing! Fun and energetic, yet professional and curtious. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Sunflower Productions LLC recently worked at my daughter's wedding and they are amazing!!! I can not stress enough what wonderful friendly,professional ,creative people there are behind that name :) you are truly magnificent! I would HIGHLY recommend them to take pictures for any event or just for fun! Can't wait to get a Spring picture with my whole family done. Thanks again to everyone who helped in giving our family beautiful mementos to enjoy for years to come.
    ----Debi Aderhold