66 Reviews for Sunflower Productions LLC

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
62 Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

Fantastic company that is excellent on price and provides AMAZING photos! We would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture User7067077, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

You will not be disappointed when you hire Dakota! She makes sure you get all of the shots you want and makes your day perfect! She is one of those photographers that poses you and tells you exactly what will look good in a photo. She has so much experience that she doesn't even have to think twice when coming up with ideas. She has a natural ability to take gorgeous photos and her turn around time for your photos is phenomenal. Not only is she a great photographer, she is super fun to be around. The crew she hires to help her are also top notch photographers and very talented. She works wonderfully with others on your big day to assure everything goes perfectly. You will not regret investing in Dakota!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

It is Impossible to put into words how great of an investment Dakota is..but I’ll try! From the day I reached out to her she has been the MOST helpful, understanding, creative, funny, personable person ever!! She will get the best shots that you didn’t even know you wanted..her assistant Jason is so great! He was even helping tie our 4 year old nephews shoes during the wedding photos and it was the cutest thing! These two made this day go by so flawless, they coordinated the whole day and made sure we were on time for every part of our big day. They eased my nerves and it let me relax and soak in the best day of my life. Her editing and style and friendly demeanor is everything you could ask for in a photographer. Don’t hesitate a single minute on booking this wonderful woman to capture all your special moments!! Thank you to the moon and back sunflower team!!!!!! Xoxoxo Chelsea and Michael Lewis 10-20-17

Photo for Sunflower Productions LLC Review - I mean....
Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Dakota and her staff at Sunflower Productions were AMAZING!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dakota also did our maternity and engagement photos (busy year right!). Our venue had outdoor/natural lighting and also indoor "club" lighting and every picture is just perfect! We had a surprise engagement during the dancing hours and she captured the special moment without flaw!

edit: I tried to share a photo but it said it had to be under 10 megabit.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dakota has been amazing to work with! We booked her months ago and just got our engagement photos done, they're amazing!! She was super accommodating with all of our requests and made sure we got all the shots that were most important to us. Her turnaround is fast and her work is excellent. I am SO excited to work with her and her team at our wedding next year!

UPDATE: Dakota and her team ROCKED IT OUT! She was in constant communication leading up to the big day (even though she was on maternity leave!!!), making sure not only were we on the same page for pictures, but making sure I was actually ENJOYING the process of wedding planning! Our sneak peek was up THE NEXT DAY and the photos are more gorgeous than I could imagine. I cannot say enough good things about her and seriously would recommend Sunflower to anyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Claire , 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I wasn’t sure where to start when trying to find a wedding photographer, but I was overwhelmed. I tend to be very detail oriented and was worried that it wouldn't be easy to find a photographer that could deliver exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. Dakota quickly proved me wrong. Her professionalism and timeliness when responding to emails put me at ease. After spending some time with her and reviewing her phenomenal work I knew we had found the perfect photographer! Her attention to detail is impeccable. Dakota sets the bar high! She had our engagement photo preview posted before we even made it home that afternoon. And all of our engagement photos were back to us much sooner than expected! The quality of her work is outstanding. We cannot wait to work with her and her team in July! We will treasure these photographs forever.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Worth every penny, and then some!!! We can’t express how happy we are that Dakota and her team were there to capture our wedding in July. We haven’t seen all of the pictures yet, but judging from the preview and other work Dakota has done for us, they are going to be phenomenal!! Dakota is super easy to work with, from scheduling meetings and engagement photos, to the last minute pictures we wanted the day of the wedding, everyone was incredibly flexible and easy going. It truly was the best day ever!!! We highly recommend meeting with Dakota and booking her for ANY photos you may need.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Dakota an amazing photographer but she made our wedding day run smoothly by keeping things running smoothly and on time the whole day.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I absolutely ADORE Dakota! Her work is fantastic, and fit's right in with our style. She had our engagement pictures to us way ahead of when we expected them, and the photos turned out better than we had hoped.
Her fun personality really put us at ease, and she was very good at directing us for poses and expressions.
We can not wait for her to photograph our wedding in June!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Sunflower has been wonderful! They did our engagement session and the photos were beautiful. They have been great to work with during planning. I can't wait to have them photograph my wedding in a couple of weeks.

Profile Picture User4805386, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

So, Sunflower Productions has basically been around for my entire wedding journey. They (Dakota) photographed our engagement session in November 2015 (5 stars for that!) & just yesterday they (Michele) photographed my bridal shower. I am so happy that we hired a professional for that. My mom and I (as well as all of the bridesmaids and guests) were having so much fun enjoying our time- that we hardly took our own pictures! It was so convenient to know we had a professional capturing all of the sweet moments- it was one less (huge) thing to worry about! & I received the sneak peak the same day as the shower! Talk about speedy. Just from those 4 photos- I'm dying to see the rest! Thank you, thank you! I wold HIGHLY recommend Sunflower Productions.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't have ask for a better photography company to work with! The photographers were great at giving directions and working with a huge group of people! Everyone had a blast in the photobooth at our wedding and the videotogropher was great! I would recommend Sunflower Productions to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding! They are priced well for the amazing quality and quantity of memories they capture on your special day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Dakota and her team exceeded our expectations. They were very professional and very patient as we were pretty behind schedule that day. Dakota was supposed to be our photographer that day, but due to her beautiful baby girl arriving, she was very responsive and professional into finding a replacement for her on our day! Even though some pictures that I wish would've been taken weren't, again, due to our scheduling( not theirs! we were very behind), the pictures that were taken were amazing. AND as for the video i get teary eyed every time i see it. ABSOLUTELY well done! Cant wait to see the whole video. I would definitely recommend Dakota and her team for any services you would need and ill be sure to be returning to them when future services are needed!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I will always recommend Sunflower Productions. I have used them for multiple family sessions and there was no question who I would use when deciding my wedding photographer. Dakota is very professional and ALWAYS a ton of fun to work with. She was pregnant and would be very close to her due date on our wedding day so she made sure there was ample coverage just in case she went into labor early. She explained the other two photographers style, gave me their websites to look over, as well as their phone numbers so I could speak with them prior to our wedding day. I will always use Dakota for any photography needs I may have in the future.

Profile Picture beth, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Dakota and her sunflower team are AMAZING! She is very organized and professional but keeps things light and friendly at the same time. She made me feel so comfortable and I did not have to worry about a thing during the process of planning the wedding as well as the actual wedding. She has so many unique and creative ideas and captures/edits the most beautiful photos. I would highly recommend Dakota and Sunflower Productions not only for your wedding but for all of your special events!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I planned a small surprise wedding (~16 people). I wanted photos, but didn't want to give away the surprise by having a stranger at our tiny "barbecue". Dakota did a great job of finding someone to take the photos last minute, and Jess, who had never even seen my family before in her life, did an excellent job of pretending to be my "friend from college". She even managed to convince my mom that they'd met before! She got great shots of everyone's faces when they were surprised with the news that a wedding was taking place and got gorgeous shots of the ceremony and the celebration afterward. It was even better than I expected. My husband, who didn't even want to hire a photographer in the first place, flat out admitted that he was wrong and that he was really glad Jess was there to capture everything!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Dakota and her team were very responsive, and the end product cannot be beat. They made the already fun experience of getting married even better!

Profile Picture James & Courtney, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dakota and her group did a fantastic job! I have recommended them to numerous people since our wedding. They were so great and captured every moment. I would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome service! All the photographers are respectful and professional. The photos came out perfect!

Profile Picture User5558900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Dakota is the most professional and sweetest person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is creative and has a certain spunk about her that shows in her work. She loves what she does and I can't what to get more pictures done by her!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dakota and her team are amazing! She did my engagement pictures and that's when I just fell in love with her work. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding pictures and I look forward to going to her for my next big mile stone! (Babies!) I recommend Sunflower Productions to everyone! Trust me, you won't regret it, she's a doll! :)

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were so happy using Sunflower Productions for our wedding portraits! From the first time I contacted Dakota all the way up through receiving our prints she has been nothing but kind & professional! We love our wedding pictures so much and can't say enough good things about Dakota & her team! They were all so accommodating and captured our wedding day perfectly! I'm looking forward to another reason to use Sunflower Productions in the future!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are happy to say that we were Sunflower Productions first destination wedding! Dakota and her team did an amazing job! Not only did she take photographs, but she helped with the shot list, getting the guys ready on time, making sure the timing for the ceremony was spot on, and these are just to name a few. I will be going to Sunflower for all my photography needs and I would recommend Sunflower Productions to every bride.

Profile Picture Leigh, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I absolutely loved working with Dakota and the rest of the Sunflower Production staff. They were very friendly from the moment we met them and gave us everything we asked for our wedding. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are very happy with their services!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/28/14, 1 Review