Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

Sunflower Productions LLC 6
Sunflower Productions LLC 7

Katie Lunsford · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. And Mrs. Lunsford

Sunflower productions captured our perfect day. They were professional and captured every smile we could imagine. Through their pictures we get to relive that day. We couldn't ask for a better team!

James Maxwell · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly recommend

Dakota was wonderful to work with, took so many amazing pictures, and helped make the big day less stressful. Highly recommend!!

Melanie Simpson · Married on 07/14/2018

Truly amazing!!

Dakota and Jason were just amazing. It was like we were all old friends. They made us feel so comfortable and helped out when it came to posing. I’m pretty awkward in front of a camera but you wouldn’t be able to tell from the pictures that they took. They were very professional and at the same time so comforting and warm. And the pictures... I can’t even explain how beautiful they came out. I couldn’t have asked for better and I recommend Sunflower Productions to everyone I know now!

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

Personalized service, exceptional quality of photos, and willingness to go the extra mile define our experience with Dakota. As if that was not enough to win you over, Dakota's love for what she does shines through in the quality of the photos she takes.

Kacie · Married on 06/23/2018

Dakota captured my wedding this past June. I would recommend her to any bride! Dakota and her second shooter Jason shot so many amazing photos! Not only did they capture photographs ,they also brought humor and helped me to relax on a whirlwind of a day. I am so glad I trusted Dakota with capturing my memories. I have received so many compliments from family and friends at the wedding- they have all said how great my wedding photographer is! If you are getting married make sure to book Sunflower Productions LLC you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Sunflower Productions LLC 21
    Sunflower Productions LLC 22
    Sunflower Productions LLC 23

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

we LOVED being with you two on your wedding day! Jason and I laughed so much, we forgot we were even working!! You two ROCK

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

My Husband and I absolutely adore Dakota and the amazing work she does! We got married this past June, and I am so happy that she was the one to capture our special day! From posed to candid, every picture was a perfect representation of the love everyone shared! If you are looking for a photographer, I would HIGHLY recommend Sunflower Productions!!

Sunflower Productions LLC 24
    Sunflower Productions LLC 25
    Sunflower Productions LLC 26

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

Highly recommended!

There are honestly not enough good things to say about Dakota and the second photographer, Jason. Both were on time, professional, thorough, and beyond easy to work with. They were more than just our photographers, they were also a huge help with sticking to the wedding timeline and any side jobs we needed to have done. When I saw my sneak peek photos, I had goosebumps and tears in my eyes. Their eye for detail and their creativity is unmatched for photos I have seen. The quality is absolutely stunning and I would recommend this company without hesitation. Dakota you are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!! You two were an absolute DREAM to work with! And we got to 'play' at the DIA! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for honoring me with the being able to capture your day!

Cara Vandelinder · Married on 04/22/2018

Dakota is the absolute best!

Working with her was incredibly easy and fun, and she went the extra mile every chance she got.

The photos from our wedding are absolutely beautiful. Dakota did a wonderful job capturing all the emotions and laughter of the day. We couldn't be happier that we had Dakota there with us on our wedding day!

Sunflower Productions LLC 27
    Sunflower Productions LLC 28
    Sunflower Productions LLC 29
    Sunflower Productions LLC 30
    Sunflower Productions LLC 31
    Sunflower Productions LLC 32

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

Fantastic company that is excellent on price and provides AMAZING photos! We would definitely use them again!

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2017

You will not be disappointed when you hire Dakota! She makes sure you get all of the shots you want and makes your day perfect! She is one of those photographers that poses you and tells you exactly what will look good in a photo. She has so much experience that she doesn't even have to think twice when coming up with ideas. She has a natural ability to take gorgeous photos and her turn around time for your photos is phenomenal. Not only is she a great photographer, she is super fun to be around. The crew she hires to help her are also top notch photographers and very talented. She works wonderfully with others on your big day to assure everything goes perfectly. You will not regret investing in Dakota!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Way to make me tear up girl!!! Thank you! I loved capturing your perfect day!!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2017

It is Impossible to put into words how great of an investment Dakota is..but I’ll try! From the day I reached out to her she has been the MOST helpful, understanding, creative, funny, personable person ever!! She will get the best shots that you didn’t even know you wanted..her assistant Jason is so great! He was even helping tie our 4 year old nephews shoes during the wedding photos and it was the cutest thing! These two made this day go by so flawless, they coordinated the whole day and made sure we were on time for every part of our big day. They eased my nerves and it let me relax and soak in the best day of my life. Her editing and style and friendly demeanor is everything you could ask for in a photographer. Don’t hesitate a single minute on booking this wonderful woman to capture all your special moments!! Thank you to the moon and back sunflower team!!!!!! Xoxoxo Chelsea and Michael Lewis 10-20-17

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Sunflower Productions LLC 33

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

It was such an honor capturing your big day!!!!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Dakota and her staff at Sunflower Productions were AMAZING!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dakota also did our maternity and engagement photos (busy year right!). Our venue had outdoor/natural lighting and also indoor "club" lighting and every picture is just perfect! We had a surprise engagement during the dancing hours and she captured the special moment without flaw!

edit: I tried to share a photo but it said it had to be under 10 megabit.

Sunflower Productions LLC 34
    Sunflower Productions LLC 35
    Sunflower Productions LLC 36
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/30/2017

Dakota has been amazing to work with! We booked her months ago and just got our engagement photos done, they're amazing!! She was super accommodating with all of our requests and made sure we got all the shots that were most important to us. Her turnaround is fast and her work is excellent. I am SO excited to work with her and her team at our wedding next year!

UPDATE: Dakota and her team ROCKED IT OUT! She was in constant communication leading up to the big day (even though she was on maternity leave!!!), making sure not only were we on the same page for pictures, but making sure I was actually ENJOYING the process of wedding planning! Our sneak peek was up THE NEXT DAY and the photos are more gorgeous than I could imagine. I cannot say enough good things about her and seriously would recommend Sunflower to anyone!

Sunflower Productions LLC 37
    Sunflower Productions LLC 43
    Sunflower Productions LLC 44
    Sunflower Productions LLC 45

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

I wasn’t sure where to start when trying to find a wedding photographer, but I was overwhelmed. I tend to be very detail oriented and was worried that it wouldn't be easy to find a photographer that could deliver exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. Dakota quickly proved me wrong. Her professionalism and timeliness when responding to emails put me at ease. After spending some time with her and reviewing her phenomenal work I knew we had found the perfect photographer! Her attention to detail is impeccable. Dakota sets the bar high! She had our engagement photo preview posted before we even made it home that afternoon. And all of our engagement photos were back to us much sooner than expected! The quality of her work is outstanding. We cannot wait to work with her and her team in July! We will treasure these photographs forever.

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

Worth every penny, and then some!!! We can’t express how happy we are that Dakota and her team were there to capture our wedding in July. We haven’t seen all of the pictures yet, but judging from the preview and other work Dakota has done for us, they are going to be phenomenal!! Dakota is super easy to work with, from scheduling meetings and engagement photos, to the last minute pictures we wanted the day of the wedding, everyone was incredibly flexible and easy going. It truly was the best day ever!!! We highly recommend meeting with Dakota and booking her for ANY photos you may need.

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Not only is Dakota an amazing photographer but she made our wedding day run smoothly by keeping things running smoothly and on time the whole day.

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

My fiance and I absolutely ADORE Dakota! Her work is fantastic, and fit's right in with our style. She had our engagement pictures to us way ahead of when we expected them, and the photos turned out better than we had hoped.
    Her fun personality really put us at ease, and she was very good at directing us for poses and expressions.
    We can not wait for her to photograph our wedding in June! <3

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Dakota Roos with Sunflower Productions was our photographer for our wedding and for our engagement photos and there are not enough kind words in the world to say about her! She is so amazing and talented we are so happy we decided to go with her for all of our photos. She is very professional but in such a fun way, the whole wedding day went off without a hitch and she was a huge part of that. Dakota is kind, generous, and truly cares about her clients more than anything. Our wedding pictures will stand the test of time thanks to Dakota's brilliant work and her amazing eye to capture the perfect shot.
    She has a quick turn around (we got our photos in less than a month after the wedding!) and has a sneak peak for you almost immediately after your session with her. She was a perfect choice to capture our most special day and I can guarantee that we will continue to use her to capture every single special moment in our future.
    I 100% recommend Dakota Roos and Sunflower Productions to any bride looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Oh my word Sam! I just loved working with you two love birds - it was an honor !

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2016

Sunflower has been wonderful! They did our engagement session and the photos were beautiful. They have been great to work with during planning. I can't wait to have them photograph my wedding in a couple of weeks.

Sent on 05/12/2016

We can not wait to capture your wedding day!!! <3

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

So, Sunflower Productions has basically been around for my entire wedding journey. They (Dakota) photographed our engagement session in November 2015 (5 stars for that!) & just yesterday they (Michele) photographed my bridal shower. I am so happy that we hired a professional for that. My mom and I (as well as all of the bridesmaids and guests) were having so much fun enjoying our time- that we hardly took our own pictures! It was so convenient to know we had a professional capturing all of the sweet moments- it was one less (huge) thing to worry about! & I received the sneak peak the same day as the shower! Talk about speedy. Just from those 4 photos- I'm dying to see the rest! Thank you, thank you! I wold HIGHLY recommend Sunflower Productions.

Kayla · Married on 09/19/2015

I couldn't have ask for a better photography company to work with! The photographers were great at giving directions and working with a huge group of people! Everyone had a blast in the photobooth at our wedding and the videotogropher was great! I would recommend Sunflower Productions to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding! They are priced well for the amazing quality and quantity of memories they capture on your special day!

• User6042070 · 2+ years ago

Dakota and her team exceeded our expectations. They were very professional and very patient as we were pretty behind schedule that day. Dakota was supposed to be our photographer that day, but due to her beautiful baby girl arriving, she was very responsive and professional into finding a replacement for her on our day! Even though some pictures that I wish would've been taken weren't, again, due to our scheduling( not theirs! we were very behind), the pictures that were taken were amazing. AND as for the video i get teary eyed every time i see it. ABSOLUTELY well done! Cant wait to see the whole video. I would definitely recommend Dakota and her team for any services you would need and ill be sure to be returning to them when future services are needed!

beth · Married on 07/31/2015

I will always recommend Sunflower Productions. I have used them for multiple family sessions and there was no question who I would use when deciding my wedding photographer. Dakota is very professional and ALWAYS a ton of fun to work with. She was pregnant and would be very close to her due date on our wedding day so she made sure there was ample coverage just in case she went into labor early. She explained the other two photographers style, gave me their websites to look over, as well as their phone numbers so I could speak with them prior to our wedding day. I will always use Dakota for any photography needs I may have in the future.

Chelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Dakota and her sunflower team are AMAZING! She is very organized and professional but keeps things light and friendly at the same time. She made me feel so comfortable and I did not have to worry about a thing during the process of planning the wedding as well as the actual wedding. She has so many unique and creative ideas and captures/edits the most beautiful photos. I would highly recommend Dakota and Sunflower Productions not only for your wedding but for all of your special events!