Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

90 | Livonia, MI

90 Reviews for Sunflower Productions LLC

• Carol

Carol Mack · Married on 07/04/2020

Could ask for anything better. Very professional

Best experience! Takes amazing pics and lots of them. Super kind and delightful to have around.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Richard · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect perfect perfect !!

Dakota went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was like a fairytale!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Ashley Duran · Married on 09/21/2019

Magical moments caught on film

Dakota and her team made my day so special. We were married in September of 2019. They were able to catch moments I didn’t see or remember. Seeing those beautiful photos the first time I cried. Not to mention she was able to wrangle our family for a group shot which was no easy task! We now only use Sunflower for all our special events. Thank you Dakota and team you are amazing!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Samantha Witte · Married on 09/06/2019

Sunflower Shines Bright

I recently used Dakota for my wedding. Boy, I don’t think I’ve stopped looking at my sneak peek.... ITS THAT GOOD! Dakota is organized and professional. She went through all of the ins and outs before my big day and ensured that I got every single shot I wanted! She has a worksheet that asks you all the important questions so you don’t have to come up with things that day. Her photos are GORGEOUS. she captures beautiful, candid, Live Photo’s. You can trust that Dakota ALWAYS gets her shot, including when you have EIGHT children under 6 in your wedding. Dakota also returns your sneak peek in record time. You will not regret having your fairy tale ending, documented by Dakota. ❤️

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha!!! You and Michael deserve the happiest ever after.. EVER! :D
    It was such great day capturing the love and I appreciate the kind feedback!

Victoria Bloom · Married on 07/05/2019

5 Stars for Sunflower Productions

Dakota has shot every important life event from Christmas cards to showered to our wedding and every time we work with her is amazing. Her work keeps getting better and better. She always manages to capture the perfect moments!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply the best!

We had seen Dakota's beautiful work at many of our friend's weddings. Thus, when it came time to our wedding, we made sure to schedule our wedding date around her schedule! Dakota went above and beyond our expectations. She outdid herself right from the start by driving and hour and a half for our engagement session. Even though it was awkward to have your photo taken so many times, she made it fun. Before our wedding, she sent out a packet for us to fill out so that way we didn't miss any of our details. She was simply amazing and so was her assistant Jason! We appreciated all of her dedication, even down to the bride and groom emergency kits! We were blown away by the amount of gorgeous pictures we received after she was done editing. There were so many moments that they were able to capture that really brought the day back to life as we looked through them. We can't say enough good things about Sunflower Productions!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Oh Monica thank you so so much for this wonderful review! I absolutely loved capturing your day- it was picture perfect. It was such a fun and gorgeous day to capture - and I hope you enjoy every picture and it helps bring back all the memories of love and joy on your big day!
  • Jaime

Jaime Paffenroth · Married on 06/01/2019

The best experience! Well worth the cost! Professional, caring, and thoughtful.

Dakota is a very talented photographer with a great personality. She is very good at capturing beautiful moments and details. My husband and I hired Dakota for our engagement photos and our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the images we received. She takes TONS of photos and is very good at posing you and making you feel comfortable during the process. She is super communicative and helpful in answering questions and accommodating. We would recommend Dakota and Sunflower Productions LLC to anyone looking for quality photography.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 03/23/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer!

Dakota & Jason did a great job of documenting our day. They were very detail oriented and did a great job of keeping us calm and relaxed in front of the camera (we are very camera shy and hate having our pictures taken). Our whole group was kept laughing and at ease throughout the photos with their help. The pictures that came back were beautifully edited to only bring out our best side, which ended up being any and all sides we got photographed on! We highly recommend Dakota and her team to anyone looking for the absolute best pictures you could ask for and a staff that only cares about the couple being married!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Amy

Amy Borkus · Married on 01/19/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING!

When we met Dakota and Jason, they very quickly become our family photographers and became like family :) They did my sisters wedding in June, our engagement pictures, our wedding in January and our cousins engagement pictures and upcoming wedding. And it was the best decision our families have made.
    I could go on and on about how fun, and just an all around pleasure it is to work with Dakota and Jason. They are both super professional, but make you feel at ease when taking your pictures. It’s almost like having a friend or family member as your photographer.
    Then you receive your pictures and they’re just out of this world, better than you could ever imagine. They really capture your special day beautifully. All our friends and family still talk about how beautiful our wedding phots are. Anyone would be lucky to work with Sunflower Productions!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Plymouth Manor · Married on 01/08/2019

Pictures to cherish forever!

Dakota's pictures are absolutely breathtaking! I manage Plymouth Manor and have seen her capture the most amazing pictures of bride and grooms at weddings! I HIGHLY recommend her for engagements and weddings! You will cherish your pictures forever!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! I love capturing the love at Plymouth Manor. It is such a wonderful place to start off life as a married couple!! Can't wait to work with you soon!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing as usual :)

Dakota and her team of photographers know exactly how to make you feel AMAZING on your wedding day. She was able to capture every special moment from our engagement photos to our wedding photos and make them uniquely us. She listens to our ideas and makes them a reality. Dakota has a beautiful heart and such a fun and loving personality that once in front of the camera, you feel at ease. She and her team go above and beyond the call of duty! You will not regret selecting Sunflower Productions LLC to capture all of your beautiful memories!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Katie Lunsford · Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. And Mrs. Lunsford

Sunflower productions captured our perfect day. They were professional and captured every smile we could imagine. Through their pictures we get to relive that day. We couldn't ask for a better team!

Sent on 11/13/2018

James Maxwell · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly recommend

Dakota was wonderful to work with, took so many amazing pictures, and helped make the big day less stressful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jean

Jean Baldwin · Married on 07/20/2018

Highly recommend

Dakota captured our special day perfectly. As another photographer, I wanted our day to be perfect and Dakota had so many ideas and did a fantastic job with our pictures. The sneak peaks the next morning added to the excitement of getting our album which arrived on a very timely basis.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Melanie Simpson · Married on 07/14/2018

Truly amazing!!

Dakota and Jason were just amazing. It was like we were all old friends. They made us feel so comfortable and helped out when it came to posing. I’m pretty awkward in front of a camera but you wouldn’t be able to tell from the pictures that they took. They were very professional and at the same time so comforting and warm. And the pictures... I can’t even explain how beautiful they came out. I couldn’t have asked for better and I recommend Sunflower Productions to everyone I know now!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

Personalized service, exceptional quality of photos, and willingness to go the extra mile define our experience with Dakota. As if that was not enough to win you over, Dakota's love for what she does shines through in the quality of the photos she takes.

Kacie · Married on 06/23/2018

Dakota captured my wedding this past June. I would recommend her to any bride! Dakota and her second shooter Jason shot so many amazing photos! Not only did they capture photographs ,they also brought humor and helped me to relax on a whirlwind of a day. I am so glad I trusted Dakota with capturing my memories. I have received so many compliments from family and friends at the wedding- they have all said how great my wedding photographer is! If you are getting married make sure to book Sunflower Productions LLC you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

we LOVED being with you two on your wedding day! Jason and I laughed so much, we forgot we were even working!! You two ROCK

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

My Husband and I absolutely adore Dakota and the amazing work she does! We got married this past June, and I am so happy that she was the one to capture our special day! From posed to candid, every picture was a perfect representation of the love everyone shared! If you are looking for a photographer, I would HIGHLY recommend Sunflower Productions!!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2018

Highly recommended!

There are honestly not enough good things to say about Dakota and the second photographer, Jason. Both were on time, professional, thorough, and beyond easy to work with. They were more than just our photographers, they were also a huge help with sticking to the wedding timeline and any side jobs we needed to have done. When I saw my sneak peek photos, I had goosebumps and tears in my eyes. Their eye for detail and their creativity is unmatched for photos I have seen. The quality is absolutely stunning and I would recommend this company without hesitation. Dakota you are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!!

You two were an absolute DREAM to work with! And we got to 'play' at the DIA! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for honoring me with the being able to capture your day!

Cara Vandelinder · Married on 04/22/2018

Dakota is the absolute best!

Working with her was incredibly easy and fun, and she went the extra mile every chance she got.

The photos from our wedding are absolutely beautiful. Dakota did a wonderful job capturing all the emotions and laughter of the day. We couldn't be happier that we had Dakota there with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

Fantastic company that is excellent on price and provides AMAZING photos! We would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Meghan · Married on 12/01/2017

Sunflower Productions did an AMAZING job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos! We will definitely be using them again in the future. Dakota was wonderful and fun and made sure my husband and I were #1 the whole day. She was so much more than a photographer, she was an integral part of our wedding day.

It’s been almost a year now and people still talk to me about how great our photographer was and how wonderfully our photos turned out!!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/25/2017

Amazing Photos & Service

Dakota & Sunflower Productions is wonderful! Dakota did our Engagement and wedding photos along with a second shooter at the wedding. Everyone says our wedding photos are amazing and we get a lot of compliments. Aside from the quality of the photos, Dakota has such a sunny personality and is super friendly which makes working with her a very pleasant experience. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2017

You will not be disappointed when you hire Dakota! She makes sure you get all of the shots you want and makes your day perfect! She is one of those photographers that poses you and tells you exactly what will look good in a photo. She has so much experience that she doesn't even have to think twice when coming up with ideas. She has a natural ability to take gorgeous photos and her turn around time for your photos is phenomenal. Not only is she a great photographer, she is super fun to be around. The crew she hires to help her are also top notch photographers and very talented. She works wonderfully with others on your big day to assure everything goes perfectly. You will not regret investing in Dakota!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Way to make me tear up girl!!! Thank you! I loved capturing your perfect day!!!!!