Sunflower Photo Booth Company Reviews

79 | Wichita, KS

79 Reviews for Sunflower Photo Booth Company

They were fantastic to work with and we didn't have any problems. They were flexible with our schedule and we had several of our vendors who recommended them. Great to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2016

I wasn't planning on upgrading to the photo book. So glad I did. Best takeaway from the wedding is the goofy pictures and signed congratulations. Used white pages, wished I had multiple colors of pens from the guest book taken to photo book.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough great things about Sunflower Photo Booth Co! They did an amazing job and our guests were so happy about the Photo Booth and the service. They took the prints we (bride & groom) took over the course of the night and handed them to us at the end so we didn't have to worry about them and could enjoy our time. I highly recommend the guest book service - we had those pictures immediately and really enjoyed looking through the album and everyone's comments. We received our DVD shortly after we got back from our honeymoon. Highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

April · Married on 11/07/2015

My sister saw them at a bridal expo and was in love with the open photo booth idea and we really wanted it. At the time they were already booked up but had a last minute cancelation so we lucked out! Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding. They loved the 4x6 and quality of the photos. I liked that there was someone there to monitor the screen to adjust the height of the photo and press how many should be printed. I also really like the scrap book they provided and i love that someone was there to help the guest get all the photos in the book. Everything was great! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jarrod · Married on 10/24/2015

Wonderful company to work with. They made this one part of the wedding stress free. Very professional and fun. Everyone who attended raved about how much fun the photo booth was.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2015

Sunflower photobooth was absolutely fantastic!! Everyone loved the photobooth and had so much fun with it. My husband and I really love the photobook we received at the end of the night filled with all the pictures taken and messages from all of our guests! It is a wonderful keepsake from our wedding. We would use Sunflower Photobooth again and again! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

Sunflower Photo Booth was one of the easiest, accommodating, and friendly vendors we had the privilege of working with! Their photo booth was SO much fun, our guests loved it, and it was very clean/appealing/practical. Their props for the photo booth were awesome, the memory book they have for you is great, and the prints are of great quality. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Jennifer and everyone at the Sunflower Photo Booth Company were very helpful. We would highly recommend them!

Monica · Married on 06/26/2015

Jennifer was WONDERFUL to work with! Prompt email responses and even helped us create a custom logo for our photo strips! The photo booth itself was very professional in appearance and it was an easy touch screen interface! The props were excellent too, nothing that looked cheap or worn out! We especially enjoyed the selection of signs that say things like, "Team Bride" or "She Stole My Heart" etc. Very cute! Our photos turned out great and I greatly appreciated receiving high quality digital copies of all the photos on hard disc a few weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/20/2015

The Sunflower Photo Booth Company was awesome to work with. I highly recommend them. Jennifer is very friendly and accommodating. She had no problem making custom backgrounds and designs. She made sure to give me several different options and worked with me to make sure it looked exactly the way I wanted it to. Everyone at our wedding LOVED the photo booth. It was a huge hit! The picture quality is excellent and the booth fits a ton of people. The staff were super helpful and fun. They made sure that guests put a strip in the scrapbook and printed extra for those who wanted them. The week after our wedding we received the video of everyone who went into the photo booth. It was PRICELESS. My husband and I laughed so hard we cried. The scrapbook and video are such a fun way to help you remember your wedding day. We will cherish them forever and always get a good laugh when we decide to pull them out!

Sent on 07/22/2015

I was very pleased! Our photo booth was a total hit!

Madison · Married on 06/13/2015

The owners of Sunflower photo booth are amazing to work with. They helped me figure out what I wanted my photo strips to look like when I had no idea. They responded to emails quickly and we're easy to work with. They also dealt well with all the little kids that kept wanting to go through the booth a million times.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Emmali · Married on 05/30/2015

They were great! Everyone loved he photobooth!

Sent on 06/19/2015

sara · Married on 05/30/2015

At the last minute we had to switch our timeline and location because of weather. Jennifer was so flexible about the time change! She got back to me right away saying the could be set up earlier without any problems. She was so helpful figuring out the difference between the DIY scrapbook and having her staff provide that service. We were able to break down the cost of each item and she quickly adjusted the price for what I would pay based off the supplies I had. Every time I emailed her a question, she responded so quickly with the info I needed! I was so surprised that she delivered our scrapbook the day after the wedding too! Our guests had a blast and loved how big the booth was! The staff that was at our event was awesome!! He kept the booth going and organized, kept our prints separate, and got people to do the video and scrapbook! Everything from Sunflower was amazing!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using them in the future if we have another big event! Thanks for everything, Sunflower Photobooth Company!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Lisa · event on: 05/29/2015

Everyone LOVED the photo booth and we have a scrapbook with the photos and comments from attendees!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • User5292285 · event on: 05/24/2015

Sunflower Photo Booth was a highlight of our event! Jennifer and her team provided excellent service and our guests had so much fun popping in the booth to take fun pictures. There were great props. lots of silly faces, and the custom template she created made terrific keepsakes for guests. Great memories!

Sent on 07/26/2015
  • User5193419 · 2+ years ago

The Photo Booth was a great edition to the party. Everyone working with Sunflower were very helpful and accommodating. The booth was a ton of fun, and I was so glad we spent the money to have this special remembrance.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Paige · Married on 05/16/2015

they provided us with a list of options for our prints and wewere able to pick exactly what we wanted. Jennifer kept in contact with us and was very professional. they wet up the booth a couple of hours before the reception started, and were ready to rock and roll when guests arrived- complete with a scrapbook and markers for the guests to put an extra print of their photos and a note in. The man that was at our wedding even went out of his way to offer my new husband and I a chance to get in the booth ourselves and then put it in our book so we didn't have to worry about it! everyone loved it and it was a perfect indoor activity on our perfect rainy day! Excellent service!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Paige · Married on 05/16/2015

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sara · event on: 05/16/2015

They were excellent to work with and the kids loved the open photo booth!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Wonderful and so much fun! Clean and professional!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/08/2015

The were great to work with and I would recommend.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Sunflower photobooth did a great job! They were very helpful and went above and beyond to do exactly what I wanted! VERY happy with my choice !

Sent on 04/30/2015

Brenda · event on: 04/11/2015

I had no issues what so ever getting dates and time organized with Sunflower Photo Booth Co. she was very nice and always stayed in contact with me. Sunflower Photo Booth Co. was on time for the event and was super professional. The students who attended After Prom just LOVED it and I would recommend them most defiantly!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Ashton · Married on 04/04/2015

Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations for choosing a Photobooth. The quality of pictures is amazing, she was prompt to respond to all phone calls/emails. She even went so far as to meet us at the venue prior to discuss placement of the booth. She took care of everything for us and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 04/13/2015