Sunflower Photo Booth Company Reviews

70 | Wichita, KS

70 Reviews for Sunflower Photo Booth Company

• Kathy

Kathy Messner · Married on 11/17/2018

FANTASTIC !! Highly recommend Jennifer and Sunflower Photo !

The photo mirror from Sunflower Photo was one of the highlights of my daughters wedding . People are still talking about the fun they had !!!! Jennifer was a complete joy to work with ... always quick to respond, creative beyond words , and very reasonable pricing ! She made sure the lines flowed smoothly and efficiently without rushing anyone ! Props were fabulous and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the customized photo book ! The newlyweds LOVE looking through the pictures and comments from their guests ! It is beautiful and being proudly displayed on their coffee table right now !! SUNFLOWER PHOTO BOOTH WILL MAKE YOUR WEDDING MEMORABLE!!!

Rhonda Severin · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding photo booth

Wonderful to work with and very accommodating to the Bride and Groom and all our guests! Was a hit at the wedding! Thank you so very much!

Gail · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Jennifer to surprise my daughter with a photo booth on her wedding day was AWESOME! Jenn had so many great ideas to personalize the picture layout; from fonts and picture sizes, to colors, props, and the keepsake scrapbook that my daughter and her new husband will treasure for decades to come!
    At the event she was FUN and made it fun for everyone.
    Thank you Jennifer...everyone had a blast and are still talking about the experience :-)

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

So great to work with! Prompt to call back and respond with all my questions.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Our photo booth experience was superb!! The quality of the photos were far superior to other photo booths and we had a blast. The Sunflower photobooth Company was very responsive and professional and I would highly recommend them for any upcoming event!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Sunflower Photo Booth was amazing to work with! Jennifer was quick and extremely helpful in creating our photo design template!

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic!!!

Jennifer was amazing keeping in touch, with pricing, and with all the guests at my wedding. She even gave me an upgrade on my photo booth. I 100% recommend The Sunflower Photo Booth to anyone!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Very easy to work with and quick to get ahold of! She custom designed a frame for my photo booth that went with my invitations and wedding perfectly!

Kira · Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer and her husband were amazing to work with and we LOVED our gorgeous photo booth! I am in the wedding industry myself (as a photographer) and hadn't planned on getting a booth until I saw the Sunflower set up at another wedding I was working. It just looked so classy and professional and I loved all the different booth and background options they had available (I went with silver glitter and it was FABULOUS!). The on-location instant prints were a hit, as was the social media station where guests could post directly to their accounts. We decided to spring for the scrapbook album (to use in place of a guest book) and it was one of my favorite things about the night. The custom cover design looked really sleek and professional and I loved seeing all my guest's faces next to their heartfelt notes. It is something I will truly treasure for years. Overall, this is one of the best vendors in town and I was really happy to have added it as a last minute addition to our wedding! Overall a great company, great customer service and a great product!

Blake · Married on 04/21/2017

Who doesn't love a photobooth at a wedding? Our guests sure did! I just wish we had elected to do the scrapbook.

Great customer service. Great value.

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Sunflower Photobooth rocks! Jennifer was very responsive when we first put in an initial inquiry. She also handled designing our custom photobooth printout, and she gave us so many custom options to pick from (inspired by our invitation suite). Our guests really enjoyed having a photobooth because it gave a nice break from dancing. Our older guests probably enjoyed it the most judging by the photos we got afterwards! Cool perk: you get digital copies of all of the photos taken in the booth after the event!

phuong · Married on 11/19/2016

Very professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend them!

Lindsi · Married on 10/15/2016

Sunflower Photo Booth Company was by far my favorite vendor. They were amazing to work with. They went out of their way to make sure my event went perfectly. My guestbook scrapbook turned out wonderful and everyone had a blast. I had all the large size photos of my event within a week. They are absolutely the best company to go with if you are wanting to do a photo booth for your event,

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Easiest vendor I worked with for my wedding! Everyone seemed to be having so much fun with it. I love the fact they send you a cute package about a week later with all the pictures my husband and I were in, along with a DVD of ALL the images from my wedding.

Kellea · Married on 10/01/2016

My Fiance' and I really wanted our guests to have fun. We knew that our DJ would provide fun for the young crowd but we wanted everyone to feel happy they came. The Sunflower Photo Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding. Everyone had a blast taking pictures, and everyone was sharing them on social media for several days after our wedding. When we see family or friends now they always mention how fun the photo booth was. Even our 90 year old grandma keeps her pictures on her dresser in her room at the nursing home. We love you guys and would book you again in a heartbeat!

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Wow, the sunflower photo booth went above and beyond to make sure my special day was perfect! They were so helpful & kind. The planning of the photo booth was so easy. One of the least stressful things on my list. I can't say this enough, go with the sunflower photo booth ... you'll be happy you did.

They were fantastic to work with and we didn't have any problems. They were flexible with our schedule and we had several of our vendors who recommended them. Great to work with!

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2016

I wasn't planning on upgrading to the photo book. So glad I did. Best takeaway from the wedding is the goofy pictures and signed congratulations. Used white pages, wished I had multiple colors of pens from the guest book taken to photo book.

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough great things about Sunflower Photo Booth Co! They did an amazing job and our guests were so happy about the Photo Booth and the service. They took the prints we (bride & groom) took over the course of the night and handed them to us at the end so we didn't have to worry about them and could enjoy our time. I highly recommend the guest book service - we had those pictures immediately and really enjoyed looking through the album and everyone's comments. We received our DVD shortly after we got back from our honeymoon. Highly recommend them for your event!

April · Married on 11/07/2015

My sister saw them at a bridal expo and was in love with the open photo booth idea and we really wanted it. At the time they were already booked up but had a last minute cancelation so we lucked out! Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth at our wedding. They loved the 4x6 and quality of the photos. I liked that there was someone there to monitor the screen to adjust the height of the photo and press how many should be printed. I also really like the scrap book they provided and i love that someone was there to help the guest get all the photos in the book. Everything was great! I highly recommend them.

Jarrod · Married on 10/24/2015

Wonderful company to work with. They made this one part of the wedding stress free. Very professional and fun. Everyone who attended raved about how much fun the photo booth was.

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2015

Sunflower photobooth was absolutely fantastic!! Everyone loved the photobooth and had so much fun with it. My husband and I really love the photobook we received at the end of the night filled with all the pictures taken and messages from all of our guests! It is a wonderful keepsake from our wedding. We would use Sunflower Photobooth again and again! Highly recommend them!

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

Sunflower Photo Booth was one of the easiest, accommodating, and friendly vendors we had the privilege of working with! Their photo booth was SO much fun, our guests loved it, and it was very clean/appealing/practical. Their props for the photo booth were awesome, the memory book they have for you is great, and the prints are of great quality. I would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Jennifer and everyone at the Sunflower Photo Booth Company were very helpful. We would highly recommend them!

Monica · Married on 06/26/2015

Jennifer was WONDERFUL to work with! Prompt email responses and even helped us create a custom logo for our photo strips! The photo booth itself was very professional in appearance and it was an easy touch screen interface! The props were excellent too, nothing that looked cheap or worn out! We especially enjoyed the selection of signs that say things like, "Team Bride" or "She Stole My Heart" etc. Very cute! Our photos turned out great and I greatly appreciated receiving high quality digital copies of all the photos on hard disc a few weeks after the wedding!