Sunflower Photo Booth Company Reviews

Sunflower Photo Booth Company 7
  • Donna

Donna Hoover · Married on 06/08/2019

Personable service

Jennifer was always quick to respond with email or text. When you’re planning a wedding, (getting an answer to a question quickly seems so important), so that you can check one more thing off your list! She took great care to get to know the couple, their likes, and type of wedding being planned. She had us review the types of background, colors, style and printing we would like, so her product would fit right in. Being treated with such personal care, not like ‘just another client’ meant the world to me. We knew exactly what they would need for set up (minimal, other than power), and the props provided added those fun touches. I highly recommend Sunflower Photo for any function you want for memories!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/24/2019

Life of the Party!

I absolutely loved having Jennifer with the Sunflower Photo Booth at our wedding! Our guests loved the photobooth so much! They loved the props and signs Jennifer brought and loved that they got a 4x6 print to take home with them. Jennifer also had a social media kiosk that a lot of my guests uploaded their photos to Facebook with. We saw a lot of the photos the next morning on everyone’s profile, I loved it! I opted to get the photo album in black and I love it! Jennifer printed extra prints for each person to put in our book along with a message. We got to take it home at the end of the night and my family loves looking through it. Jennifer also sent me a usb with all the pics from the night! I would DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone!

Sunflower Photo Booth Company 9
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 10
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 11
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 12
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 13
  • Melissa

Melissa Seiwert · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome experience!

I would highly recommend this photo booth company! It’s the best around!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing every time!

Jennifer is a great communicator and ensures that you are happy with all decisions before event. On event day she shows up ahead of time to make sure that all is good to go. She is professional, friendly, and so fun! Furthermore they have a unique mirror-style booth and another open style booth. Both are great and come with props and your choice of a background! The photos of you are sent to you immediately, and you can receive ALL of the photos promptly as well. You can even add logos to your photo strips!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 14
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 15
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 16
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Sunflower Photo Booth was so great on our wedding day! Everyone had so much fun during our reception taking photos. The pictures are so fun to go back and look at! They are very progressional and all of their equipment looked very nice! Would 100% recommend them to anyone for any type of event!

• Michelle

Michelle Packard · Married on 04/06/2019

The enclosed photo booth was AMAZING! It was HUGE and fit lots of people!

Everyone at my wedding LOVED the photo booth!! They were very nice and printed as many copies as people needed. Even after the wedding, I needed some extra copies of a couple of pictures and they mailed them to me! HIGHLY recommend.

Sunflower Photo Booth Company 17
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 18
  • Kathy

Kathy Messner · Married on 11/17/2018

FANTASTIC !! Highly recommend Jennifer and Sunflower Photo !

The photo mirror from Sunflower Photo was one of the highlights of my daughters wedding . People are still talking about the fun they had !!!! Jennifer was a complete joy to work with ... always quick to respond, creative beyond words , and very reasonable pricing ! She made sure the lines flowed smoothly and efficiently without rushing anyone ! Props were fabulous and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the customized photo book ! The newlyweds LOVE looking through the pictures and comments from their guests ! It is beautiful and being proudly displayed on their coffee table right now !! SUNFLOWER PHOTO BOOTH WILL MAKE YOUR WEDDING MEMORABLE!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Nousette · Married on 11/02/2018

Sunflower photo booth company is AMAZING!!

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing! Hiring her as my vendor for the photo booth was one of the best choices I made and she made the whole process such a breeze! She was easy to communicate with, was always available when I had a question and made sure I had nothing to worry about. The quality in the photos are phenomenal and your choices on picking the designs for the photo are endless! Guest also got enough photos for everyone that were in the photo, not just 1 or 2 like your typical photobooths. Over all The photobooth was a hit and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how nice Jennifer was to them and how pretty the photos came out. I HIGHLY recommend sunflower photobooth company to anyone that asks. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 19
    Sunflower Photo Booth Company 20

Rhonda Severin · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding photo booth

Wonderful to work with and very accommodating to the Bride and Groom and all our guests! Was a hit at the wedding! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Gail · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Jennifer to surprise my daughter with a photo booth on her wedding day was AWESOME! Jenn had so many great ideas to personalize the picture layout; from fonts and picture sizes, to colors, props, and the keepsake scrapbook that my daughter and her new husband will treasure for decades to come!
    At the event she was FUN and made it fun for everyone.
    Thank you Jennifer...everyone had a blast and are still talking about the experience :-)

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

So great to work with! Prompt to call back and respond with all my questions.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Our photo booth experience was superb!! The quality of the photos were far superior to other photo booths and we had a blast. The Sunflower photobooth Company was very responsive and professional and I would highly recommend them for any upcoming event!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Sunflower Photo Booth was amazing to work with! Jennifer was quick and extremely helpful in creating our photo design template!

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic!!!

Jennifer was amazing keeping in touch, with pricing, and with all the guests at my wedding. She even gave me an upgrade on my photo booth. I 100% recommend The Sunflower Photo Booth to anyone!!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Very easy to work with and quick to get ahold of! She custom designed a frame for my photo booth that went with my invitations and wedding perfectly!

Kira · Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer and her husband were amazing to work with and we LOVED our gorgeous photo booth! I am in the wedding industry myself (as a photographer) and hadn't planned on getting a booth until I saw the Sunflower set up at another wedding I was working. It just looked so classy and professional and I loved all the different booth and background options they had available (I went with silver glitter and it was FABULOUS!). The on-location instant prints were a hit, as was the social media station where guests could post directly to their accounts. We decided to spring for the scrapbook album (to use in place of a guest book) and it was one of my favorite things about the night. The custom cover design looked really sleek and professional and I loved seeing all my guest's faces next to their heartfelt notes. It is something I will truly treasure for years. Overall, this is one of the best vendors in town and I was really happy to have added it as a last minute addition to our wedding! Overall a great company, great customer service and a great product!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Blake · Married on 04/21/2017

Who doesn't love a photobooth at a wedding? Our guests sure did! I just wish we had elected to do the scrapbook.

Great customer service. Great value.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Sunflower Photobooth rocks! Jennifer was very responsive when we first put in an initial inquiry. She also handled designing our custom photobooth printout, and she gave us so many custom options to pick from (inspired by our invitation suite). Our guests really enjoyed having a photobooth because it gave a nice break from dancing. Our older guests probably enjoyed it the most judging by the photos we got afterwards! Cool perk: you get digital copies of all of the photos taken in the booth after the event!

Sent on 01/31/2017

phuong · Married on 11/19/2016

Very professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lindsi · Married on 10/15/2016

Sunflower Photo Booth Company was by far my favorite vendor. They were amazing to work with. They went out of their way to make sure my event went perfectly. My guestbook scrapbook turned out wonderful and everyone had a blast. I had all the large size photos of my event within a week. They are absolutely the best company to go with if you are wanting to do a photo booth for your event,

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Easiest vendor I worked with for my wedding! Everyone seemed to be having so much fun with it. I love the fact they send you a cute package about a week later with all the pictures my husband and I were in, along with a DVD of ALL the images from my wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kellea · Married on 10/01/2016

My Fiance' and I really wanted our guests to have fun. We knew that our DJ would provide fun for the young crowd but we wanted everyone to feel happy they came. The Sunflower Photo Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding. Everyone had a blast taking pictures, and everyone was sharing them on social media for several days after our wedding. When we see family or friends now they always mention how fun the photo booth was. Even our 90 year old grandma keeps her pictures on her dresser in her room at the nursing home. We love you guys and would book you again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Wow, the sunflower photo booth went above and beyond to make sure my special day was perfect! They were so helpful & kind. The planning of the photo booth was so easy. One of the least stressful things on my list. I can't say this enough, go with the sunflower photo booth ... you'll be happy you did.

Sent on 11/23/2016

They were fantastic to work with and we didn't have any problems. They were flexible with our schedule and we had several of our vendors who recommended them. Great to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2016

I wasn't planning on upgrading to the photo book. So glad I did. Best takeaway from the wedding is the goofy pictures and signed congratulations. Used white pages, wished I had multiple colors of pens from the guest book taken to photo book.

Sent on 06/12/2016