Sunflower Lane Reviews

Sunflower Lane 4
Sunflower Lane 5
  • Heavenly

Heavenly · Married on 09/21/2019

My wedding is a year out and I am so so blessed to have met this couple. They are not only very quick to respond, and honest, but very hospitable. Such a fun couple to chat with and we are so excited to share the beginning of our lives on their beautiful property that they have done such an amazing job with! And the brides suite is breathtaking. A lot of their own custom wood work and little touch ups that really just add to those finishing touches. I am so excited for our wedding and it more than met our expectations. What a lovely venue and good people. You would be gaining a wonderful experience to share with your family by choosing to have your wedding at sunflower lane. I will share second review after wedding as well :)

Sent on 02/10/2018

Heavenly · Married on 09/21/2019

Best venue in Idaho.

The price is competitive sure, but you won’t find a couple quite as accommodating, respectful and loving as Leslie and Gary.
    They do so much more than expected and that’s standard and it’s an experience I will never for the life of me forget. Yes I married my best friend, but they made the day magical in a way I know would never of been felt anywhere else! I consider ourselves privileged to of been blessed by this couple and their gorgeous venue.

Sunflower Lane 6
    Sunflower Lane 7
    Sunflower Lane 8
    Sunflower Lane 9
    Sunflower Lane 10
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Sunflower Lane's reply:

Thank You so much. You are so kind and thoughtful. I wish you all of the best for many years to come. God Bless You and yoru family!

Jordan · Married on 09/15/2018

Had our wedding here this last weekend (9/15/18) and it was absolutely perfect! Our only suggestion is let people know it's outdoors because many of our guests didn't know and also have lighting for late night weddings!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2018

Leslie was so easy to work with! Was a very pretty location and we were very satisfied!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Saedee

Saedee · Married on 05/03/2017

All outdoor wedding venue. Perfect for smaller wedding, but can accommodate a larger wedding. Budget friendly.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Dianne · Married on 06/07/2014

Excellent! Best in affordability! Very kind and thoughtful venue owners!

Sent on 03/26/2015