Sundial Photography LLC Reviews

3 | Watertown, WI

3 Reviews for Sundial Photography LLC

Erica · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I loved Nathan! He gave full effort into getting the shots we requested, even with the rain. He was very personable and easy to work with. We highly recommend his work!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lizzy · Married on 03/01/2017

Nathan took portraits of me for a project of his and they turned out beautifully. I was so impressed with his talent and unique style. He has a great personality for this kind of work - highly professional and easy to be around making the whole process relaxed and fun! Nate is a highly competent and driven photographer with attention to fine detail and a flair for editing. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 03/11/2017

Karen · Married on 07/04/2016

Nathan capture some very special moments for my husband and I. I would recommend him to everyone. Not only did the pictures turned out great but he made me feel like he connected to how very special this day was. The prices were very reasonable especially for the amount of time and work he put into capturing this amazing memory. I will use him for any special event in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Sundial Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Karen. I am so glad you are happy with the images and the overall process. I look forward to working with you again.