Sunday Morning Films Reviews

36 | New York, NY

36 Reviews for Sunday Morning Films

36 Sunday Morning Films Reviews

Kristie · Married on 07/21/2017

SMF created an amazing wedding video that we will cherish forever! We came across SMF through friends who worked with Jenn & Tim for their wedding. When we saw their video we knew we had to have them for ours! I absolutely fell in love with the story telling aspect of the film because it felt so unique and special (I had never seen anything like it before). Jenn was excellent in communicating with us throughout our planning process and my husband and I had such a good time chatting with her when we met up one day a few weeks before the wedding to discuss the important aspects we wanted to capture for our day. We were both a bit nervous the day of the interviews but Jenn put us at ease and made everything feel so natural. The day of our wedding I didn’t have to stress one bit about our video as I had complete confidence in them and we really couldn’t be happier with the end result. Our video is so beautiful and we’re so grateful to have it. Jenn & Tim, thank you for everything!!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/21/2017

Initially my husband and I did not even want to have a videographer. It seemed unnecessary to us with our tight budget. However, after seeing one of the videos produced by Sunday Morning Films we could not say no! Jenn and Tim have giving us a truly special gift that we be eternally greatful for! Watching the video the first time took us right back to or special day and allowed us to treasure each moment all over again. In addition, we got to value and take in all the little moments that flew by so fast during the actual wedding day. More importantly, nothing is more special than having these moments narrated by each other. Seeing our happy faces and hearing the incredible love we have for each other makes the video almost like our personal diary of such a great day! Everyone one we have showed the video has absolutely loved it. Lots of tears and lots of laughs! We also cannot say more positive things again Jenn and Tim. Professional, easy to talk to, and caring. They care just as much as you do about having the video feel personable and look amazing. Thank youSMF!!!

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

Sunday Morning films was one of my favorite things about our wedding. The video is incredible and the team was so wonderful to work with. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Sunday Morning Films's reply:

Thanks so much Christine!!

Laura · Married on 06/12/2016

We could not have been happier with Sunday Morning Films and the video that Jenn and Tim created for us. Initially, we were a little nervous of the format with the “conversations” interspersed throughout the film, mostly being worried about how speaking openly and emotionally might come across on film—but we ended up being so glad we did—it’s a unique format that will always preserve our thoughts and feelings right before the wedding, and they did a great job editing the conversations to tell our story in a very artful and meaningful way.

Of course the wedding day goes by in a flash, but when we saw the video it really brought it back in a very immediate way that even our wedding photos didn’t. Our families were also very moved and all agreed it really felt like re-living the day. And Jenn and Tim were able to pick up on small moments that we thought would be lost on someone who didn’t know our family and friends.

Also, as someone who works with editing music and video professionally, I can attest that their editing of the film, and especially the way it worked with the music selections, was top-notch. Everything worked together in a seamless narrative way, and they clearly spent a lot of time thinking about how the edit worked with our story as told through the conversations.

And to add to all of that, they were just great to work with, a pleasure from start to finish. They were also a great value based on the quality of the video, the personalization, and the amount of work they put in. Overall, we can’t recommend them highly enough!

Krystina · Married on 03/26/2016

We could not have chosen a better company to work with. Their films were far different from anything we had ever seen. Jenn and Tim exceeded our expectations with the quality of their work. One of the main reasons we chose SMF was because we feel that they capture your entire love story and not just your wedding day. Being a same sex couple, Meaghan and I weren't always open about much of our relationship with some family and friends. Through Jenns amazing ability to get us to open up, each of us we were able to share much of our almost 8 year relationship with the world. She responded quickly to emails and questions and was always there to guide us along the way. Come our wedding day their entire team worked tirelessly to get every detail. They have such a calm and discrete ability to capture everything yet never be in the way or in your face. I know that we have gained life long friends in choosing SMF. This isn't just a job to them, they do this because they love it and you can see that in the work they provide. It is just a joy to watch our film with family and friends. There are not enough thank yous in the world to give Jenn and Tim for what they have given us. You will not find a better couple to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Sunday Morning Films's reply:

We loved being able to help tell your story!

As a couple who had a hard time deciding if we even wanted to have a videographer at our wedding, we can say without reservation that deciding to work with Jenn and Tim at Sunday Morning Films was hands down the best decision we made. We were weary of a potentially invasive and forced experience and Jenn instantly put us at east when we first spoke and on the day of the wedding we hardly knew that Jenn and Tim were there. Members of our bridal party didn't even realize we had a videographer. People always tell you "it goes by in a flash!" and "take it all in!"; we can say first hand that it does, and it's really hard to take it all in amidst the hustle and bustle of the day--we don't need to worry that we missed anything because SMF captured it all. Their creative and artistic style captured moments and words exchanged that even photos cannot capture. The "Conversations on Film" the day before the wedding was such a unique and wonderful exercise that really helped us to pause, contemplate and get even more excited for what were were doing the next day. It was beyond valuable. Jenn instantly puts you at ease from your first meeting up until her quiet yet supportive presence in the background on the wedding day. The end result is a treasure that we will have to share with family, friends and hopefully one day our children. We continue to watch our video and relieve such a wonderful weekend in our lives. Sunday Morning Films is to be HIGHLY recommended!

Tim · Married on 07/25/2015

SMF created a perfect video for us that was personal and comprehensive, to say nothing of the incredible quality of the film itself. It's the type of video that we knew immediately would be great to share with our future kids. It's the type of video that reminds us what it felt like on our wedding day.

Their unique way of shooting is more than just about the wedding day - they learned about our relationship, our families and our history. In addition to giving us the wedding day feels, our video reminds us of where we came from and our love for our families and friends.

SMF are much more than a wedding video company; they're very much a partner in the process that helped us create a perfect vehicle to relive our most memorable day.

Jenn and Tim quickly showed us that they would go above and beyond other wedding videographers, and they lived up to it.

We're so thankful that our friends recommended SMF after they hired SMF for their own wedding. We highly recommend SMF.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sunday Morning Films's reply:

thanks guys! we loved you guys, your family and friends and were crazy about your story! thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2015

Sunday Morning Films is simply amazing. There are no words to express our gratitude for Jenn and Tim. The video and trailer they created took our breath away when we watched it for the first time and we cannot get enough of it and neither can our families!! When I first spoke with Jenn to learn more about SMF, I knew from the start that I wanted to work with them. Jenn and Tim are soo nice and go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make your day special. Not only do they meet with you a few times to get to know you better but they get to know what you want out of your wedding day and what is important. Jenns' calm confidence and fun attitude seriously made the day so special. Jenn made me feel beautiful, calmed my nerves and made me feel important. I remember at first being so nervous for the one-on-one interview but I immediately felt like I was talking to a close friend. I know my husband and family members felt so comfortable with them too and that was so important. Our video turned out amazing, it is simply stunning. The amount of compliments we have received is crazy. The emotion that they captured is unreal and watching the video brings us back to that day. We are so happy and forever thankful that we have this memory to look back on and show our future family. They made our dreams come true and honestly they feel like part of the family now! We would HIGHLY recommend Sunday Morning Films to anyone! Even so that both my brother and sister are using them for their weddings! Thank you Jenn and Tim, we love you guys and are so thankful!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Sunday Morning Films's reply:

:) We loved working w/ you guys too! Can't wait for 2016 for our 3rd Torchia wedding!!! #ilovemyjob

When my husband and I were looking for videographers for our wedding, we had a tough time finding the right one to capture everything we wanted - style, quality, and overall emotion. Well let me tell you, Sunday Morning Films embodies all of that and more. What really captured our attention was the interview style that Jenn has in her videos. It's raw, emotional and I found myself tearing up at strangers' videos SMF had on their blog.

After having a phone conversation with Jenn, her enthusiasm and genuine attitude about wanting to learning about our story led us to believe we finally found our videographer. Through the entire process, Jenn could not have been more responsive. Even when we met with her a month before the big day, it felt like we were talking to a friend. When the day before the wedding came, we were so amped but nervous to be candid with her for the interview portion.

It's only been a month since we got married and already got our video! I think I re watched at least 9 times before going to bed. It was beyond amazing and made me cry reliving my wedding day. It looked like a movie according to my friends. We can't say enough great things about Jenn and her husband Tim with their professionalism, kindness and just all around great attitude as they followed us around on our special day. They are seriously the nicest people in the world. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sunday Morning Films's reply:

Thank you guys so much! We loved capturing your story and celebrating w/ your friends and family!!

vicky · Married on 09/27/2014

Below is the e-mail we wrote to Jenn and Tim after receiving our video - words truly fall short when trying to explain how much gratitude and appreciation we feel for all they did to capture our day. Our film exceeded out wildest dreams and we will forever be filled with love and gratitude for them.

THANK YOU !!!!! Where do we even start?? There are no words to tell you how we feel. Growing up my dad always said you can't love something that can love you back, but I beg to differ because we are IN LOVE with our video. We knew it was going to be amazing, but this is even beyond what we ever could have thought. You truly captured our whole story and we couldn't be more grateful. Every time we watch it we catch something we missed the time before. You are truly artists and we are so glad you were the ones to capture our day. You guys were the only "vendor" we booked without meeting first, and connecting with you guys was one of the best choices we made in the entire planning process. Thank you is certainly insufficient to express how we feel, but we don't know what other words to use. We will forever appreciate all you did to so perfectly capture the story of us.

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2014

Our wedding could not have been more perfectly captured. We are completely in love with our wedding video and watching it really brings back all the feelings and moments of that day. Jenn has been incredibly professional and such a sweetheart the entire process from speaking on the phone to after our wedding handing over our package. The day of the wedding I did not even notice she was there and to see on the screen how much they captured is incredible. not one moment was missed. The put our film together so well I can't stop watching it. She is so talented I recommend her to anyone and everyone .

Mike · Married on 09/06/2014

What can we even say about Jenn and Tim? We had met them a few years earlier when they filmed my brother's wedding and they couldn't be any nicer. We were blown away by the quality and style of their films and knew that we had to have them for our wedding. It was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during our wedding planning experience. Jenn and Tim are so professional and laid back it was like working with friends. We would definitely (and have already) recommend SMF to anyone getting married in the future. Cheers!

Bethany · Married on 08/23/2014

I've always dreamed about getting married since I was a little girl, however, I wasn't sure it would ever happen. Four years ago, my friend and the man of my dreams started dating. Four years later we became newlyweds and are now husband and wife. The day of the wedding went faster than a blink of the eye. The only moments I had to remember the day was my wedding video and wedding photos.

Sunday Morning Films give you the gift of going back in time and seeing all those amazing moments of your wedding. The cinematography is like no other wedding video. Jennifer and Tim know how to film your wedding as if you were telling a story without you having to tell them what the story is about. They don't record one of the most precious day of your life, but freeze those moments on film so that you can relive them. Everyone who viewed both the trailer and film were blown away. They couldn't believe this was our wedding video. Everyone love the story that was told and how it unfolded.

Jennifer, is a brides gift from above. She actually cares about you. She helped bring my stress level down when things were going all sorts of ways the day before the wedding. I found myself opening up to her, when I won't tell people things that I knew for years.

After your wedding day, you will never get the day back. Sunday Morning Films gives you the opportunity to relive the day through film.

Nuraldiin · Married on 08/23/2014

Our jaws dropped when we saw our final video! It was the perfect symphony of emotional connectivity and musical symphony - it was magical! It touched us in more ways than I could ever express in words. We already have so many DVDs we now have to make for friends and family of these special moments at our wedding (a great thing to do for sure). It's sooooo great! I didn't think anything besides seeing her everyday could make me feel like the luckiest guy ever but this video did just that and reminds me everyday of my commitment to US!

Thanks so much -
    B&N
    You and your husband are really are a great team!

Rohan · Married on 08/10/2014

Thank you Jenn and team!

You guys have truly captured our story and big day so flawlessly. Jenn and her team seamlessly integrated themselves into our day’s events. We truly appreciated that they went with the flow as the day brought up some unexpected surprises. And what we loved is how what we shared with Jenn during our pre wedding meeting was captured in a way even better than what we could have imagined, in particular with also respectfully portraying the traditions involved in a Hindu wedding.

Although 6 months have passed, we continue to relive that special movement in our lives again and again because of the film she produced for us. We are truly thankful to have the SMF team be part of our lives and would highly recommend them to any couple who wants their own unique and beautiful story to be shared with generations to come.

We were so thrilled to have Jenn and Tim film our wedding. They possess a unique talent of constructing the wedding video to not merely tell the story of the wedding, but moreover, to tell the story of our relationship, illuminating what we think makes us special and unique. Our video celebrates who we are as people and who we have grown to become together. We watched it several times on the first night we received it because it was so much fun to relive our wedding! Our families LOVED the film also and I believe even they felt like they learned more about us as a couple after having seen it, and they have known us as a couple for almost 9 years! It is amazing how much Jenn and Tim were able to use this wedding film as an opportunity to unveil OUR truth, OUR memories, and OUR hope for our future through the perspectives of our best man, maid of honor, the groom, and myself. I would highly recommend Sunday Morning Films and I feel so blessed to have had them capture our wedding and, what seems like, all the events that led up to it.

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2014

Three words I would use to describe Sunday Morning Films are exceptional, flawless, and genuine.

I have been a wedding industry professional for over 10 years, so when it came time to choose my own wedding vendors, I was extremely selective. I've worked with dozens of videographers in the past, but I was looking for a true film maker. I was seeking a company that would capture our story vividly and the true, raw emotion of our Wedding Day.

When I first discovered SMF's blog and watched other couples' stories I found myself moved to tears by people I'd never met because of how beautifully their stories were showcased.

I immediately connected with Jenn, SMF's owner, as soon as we spoke. My husband and I met with Jenn twice to tell her "our story" prior to our Wedding weekend. The fact that she took the time to get to know us was so meaningful during the hectic wedding planning process. You can see a true reflection of Jenn's professionalism in her work. She truly captured our unique love story.

Our film is now, and forever will be, the most important keepsake from our wedding. I look forward to watching it with our future kids and grandchildren one day when they ask how we met, fell in love, and got married.

If you are looking for a brilliant film maker to capture your story, definitely consider SMF. If you haven't seen their work, check it out and it will make your decision that much easier- http://www.sundaymorningfilms.com/blog/

shweta · Married on 09/01/2013

From the moment my wife and I watched a few of SMF's wedding trailers, we immediately knew that Jenn and Tim were not merely videographers, but artists and storytellers of the highest order. What we didn't realize at first, however, was how gracefully and genuinely they would enter into our lives, learn about us, and become our close friends.

There are truly no words to describe how happy we are to have chosen SMF as our videographers. SMF somehow managed to capture the very essence of our wedding traditions, our relationships, and our love as couple. The selection of songs and the way they choreographed scenes to go along with the music were just perfect.

Having watched our film dozens of times with an array of family and friends, we come away each time feeling that it was made by friends who have known us forever, down to our quirkiest habits and our most profound
    emotions. We are overjoyed to know that decades from now, when our grandchildren ask us about our wedding and our relationship, we can simply hand them SMF's wedding film and tell them to hit play.

Professional, excellent photography. They were very kind and made everyone feel comfortable, like home.

Kristin · Married on 07/13/2013

Choosing Jenn and Tim from Sunday morning films was the best decision I could have made. They took the time to get to know my husband and I and reassured us every step of the way. Best choice I ever made!

Erick · Married on 07/13/2013

My wife and I recently got married. While all vendors we used were great, selecting Sunday Morning Films was the BEST decision we made. Jenn and Tim were phenomenal. It's difficult to put into words how amazing they are and the final product is. You would have to watch the video and see for yourselves. Sunday Morning Films will always hold a special place in our hearts. Select Sunday Morning Films. It will be the best decision you make.

Cheryl · Married on 07/13/2013

I am actually the sister-in-law to the bride who used Sunday Morning Films, so I had a chance to witness the professionalism and amazing ability while they were busy with the bride and groom. From the moment we met Jennifer and her crew bright and early at the bride's house I was in love. They knew what to do or ask without getting in the way. They never stressed the bride or the bridal party with crazy requests....they knew what to do to get the best video possible! I anxiously awaited the arrival of the video and I was BLOWN away. It was the most breath taking, beautiful tribute to a couple on their wedding day. I got married 10 years ago and I always loved my video and would watch friends videos and they would never compare to mine, but watching Kristin and Erick's video, I was secretly jealous that this blew my video away. They are an amazing company and you will not be disappointed, in fact you will be mesmerized by your video! My sister-in-law said the video was their best wedding investment!

Amazing job. We picked Sunday Morning Films because of their incredibly unique documentary-like style that we've never seen done before. If you haven't seen them, go to their website and check out their wedding video trailers. They're breaking the mold for wedding videos. They go above and beyond. Even before the wedding, Jenn and Tim spent many hours with us to go over the wedding schedule and to get to know us, so that on the day of our wedding, it didn't feel like strangers were following us with cameras. Before the wedding, they spent the day with us, shooting interviews for the video. On the day of the wedding, they showed up super-early to set up and shoot extra footage of us getting ready. They were there the entire day. The video turned out incredible. We were so happy with Sunday Morning Films, we recommend them to everyone. - Andrew

Dana · Married on 07/07/2012

After watching dozens of wedding "trailers" and taking note of how to best capture a lifelong love story in 5 minutes or less, it was apparent that Jenn and Tim of Sunday Morning Films are the best cinematographers in the events industry.
    We fell in love with SMF's aesthetic the moment we came across one of their films (and we watched every video on their blog, subsequently). Their thorough research, the clarity of the photography and sound, their finesse in filming subtle movement amid the glittering and glowing lights, the memorable musical scores, and their refined editing techniques come together so beautifully in each piece.
    Moreover, they give thoughtful consideration to the individuality of each couple. We once mentioned that we liked the particular style of a Filipino filmmaker, and they hired a cameraman from that specific team to shoot aerial footage of our wedding. The results are simply breathtaking.
    Jenn and Tim have a gift for narrative, and they do much more than document your wedding day. SMF offers you the opportunity to share your personal story through the lens of matrimony.
    They are just awesome people to work with, above all. Jenn is an incredibly supportive person whose artistic instincts and sensibilities translate into her work.
    Succinctly and articulately, SMF helped us chronicle our unique history in a way that we will undoubtedly cherish long into the future. Even now, our film reminds us that our marriage is an exciting journey: a journey that was marked nearly a decade ago by an unsigned yearbook and a journey that will continue long past the day we chose to officially make the commitment to live out this story together.

Jenn and Tim, thank you for helping us write this chapter.