25 Reviews for Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films

Wedding Portraits (2)
Prints (2)
Video (1)
Canvas (1)

I can't even begin to say enough amazing things about Tiffani. Her pictures are breathtaking and I have only seen a few sneak peeks. She was so professional, and really got every shot I could've wanted. I enjoyed speaking to her up to the wedding date. I have already had three people asking me for her information based on the photos I have received. Truly an amazing photographer!

Photo for Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Review - Sun and Sparrow Photography
Profile Picture Amy, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We just got married 5 days ago, but I felt so compelled to get this review up ASAP!! We are so grateful to have had these two amazing photographers snap our wedding!! Tiffani & Ellie are professional, patient, and ON IT! These two are the best! They not only care about the pictures, but also the people IN the pictures! Their attention to the details and capturing every amazing moment was on point! So happy we went with Sun & Sparrow for our special day! HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Tiffani of Sun & Sparrow went above and beyond- from the moment we booked her and we met up for dinner to get to know our vision for our wedding- to the engagement shoot - to the entire wedding day. Everything was planned to a T and she just takes her time to make sure everything you want is executed beautifully. Our pictures are beyond - LITERALLY BEYOND everything we had hoped. She took care to really be aware of how my husband HATES pictures and how I absolutely love pictures, haha. It was a hard thing to balance but our photos turned out ineffably amazing. I know that photographers can really take a big chunk of the wedding expenses but the photos are the only thing you will have to look back to remember your big day. Sun & Sparrow is worth every single penny. I definitely recommend this vendor - she goes above and beyond and really is just so personable. And though I never met Tiffani's sister, Ellie's editing skills really gives the Sun & Sparrow signature touch - which just so happens to be what I love! -- the light, nature, greenery and spotlighting all the details details details. Thank you Sun & Sparrow photography, our wedding experience just would not be the same without being able to look back at all these ridiculously beautiful photos of our amazing day. Looking forward to calling you up for maternity and holiday photos when the time comes!

Photos
Profile Picture Deanne, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

We absolutely LOVE our amazing proposal and wedding pictures - Tiffany captured these two life events so beautifully for us and we could not be happier with the results! She provided lots of helpful advice to help make our moments picture-perfect and you can tell that she really cares about capturing the true essence of these special life events. We love looking through our pictures and reliving the moments - our guests can't stop raving about how beautiful they came out! Thank you S&S for being a part of our story forever!

Profile Picture Mimi, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with the AMAZING photos taken by TIffani with Sun & Sparrow Photography. I have all the photos I was hoping for (she is such an expert, Tiffani even captured everything I secretly wanted, too)! Not only is her photographic skill fantastic, Tiffani felt like an instant girlfriend, which made me feel so comfortable, natural, beautiful, and cherished on on my special day (and that is priceless). I highly, highly recommend Sun & Sparrow photography for weddings, engagements, new baby, family photos, anything really!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Sun & Sparrow as our photographers was the easiest (and best!) decision we made in the wedding planning process. We were lucky enough to book Tiffani and Ellie together, and we loved seeing them work their magic as a team. While it’s obvious from the website and blog that they are incredibly talented, the quality of their work is just one of the many reasons why we love Tiffani and Ellie. Tiffani is incredibly organized and patient—she answered all of our many questions in detail, and her experience really showed in her responses. She also helped us plan out the timing of our wedding day in detail, to ensure that we would be able to get all of the photographs we wanted. Tiffani and Ellie are both very knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process and had great recommendations for other vendors.

Tiffani also took on the extra role of calming my nerves when we faced a few unplanned scheduling hiccups on our wedding day; she expertly redirected my attention from focusing on little scheduling details to the big picture of having all of our loved ones close by. Luckily, with her intervention, I was able to relax and actually enjoy the day. Ellie similarly had a very calming presence and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Tiffani and Ellie each have a unique artistic eye, and they made all of our photo shoots fun and easy. They encouraged us to just be ourselves, and we loved the results. We are incredibly happy with our pictures, and we are enthusiastically recommending them to all of our friends who get engaged and/or have babies. We will definitely be turning to Sun & Sparrow again in the future when we have our own little ones to photograph.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've had the pleasure of having Tiffani as my photographer for my wedding, maternity photos & holiday family photos. She is seriously one of the best photographers a person could hope for. It sounds like an exaggeration - but it's not. She captures moments you didn't even know you wanted. I honestly can't even begin to figure out how she does it. Every shot is beautiful, unique and worth far more than the cost of the shoot. We have her photos plastered all over our house, our phones, computers - everywhere! And she not only takes unbelievably amazing photos - the shoot experience is such a joy ... fun, efficient, memorable in and of itself. Do yourself a favor and book Sun & Sparrow for whatever upcoming event you want documented for the rest of your life. You will undoubtedly be pleased and overflowing with joy at the result.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

To me the best and important part about planning our wedding was having the right photographers to memorialize each and every step and every part of this memorable event. We had been so fortunate to have chosen Sun and Sparrow as my photographers. After looking at several vendors and the quality and type of work that they produced we narrowed our choice to these awesome group of ladies. They were responsive to all our requests and they actually had the unique ability to predict ahead of time what we wanted them to do as they do not need a lot of explanation on what we envisioned the photographs to be. We were just in the same wave lengths as them or maybe because they were just talented and artistic plus very perceptive to our wishes. We have to be honest that planning a wedding is not easy especially because we chose not to have a wedding planner because we just wanted to make sure that we will have a first-hand say on each aspect of the wedding and wanted everything to be perfect. It helped to have the right people to help out with the details but to me the photographers were the most crucial part because if a person is to memorialize all the hard work, expense and details only the best photographers have the capability to do that. We highly recommend Sun and Sparrow photography. They did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stunning, Spectacular, breathtaking! Sun and Sparrow truly goes above and beyond what I could have ever wanted in a wedding photographer! Tiffani had the most incredible positive energy that truly made my (now) husband and I so comfortable. She also gave directions so well! Every photo she snapped of us truly captured our true love, romance and passion between my husband and I. Our wedding pictures truly look like a fairytale wedding. I cannot say enough how sweet, talented and amazing Tiffani is! Sun & Sparrow truly is magnificent! They honestly made our wedding memories last forever! Thank you Sun & Sparrow for capturing the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Gysselle, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin with expressing how incredible and amazing Sun and Sparrow is! Their breathtaking photos speak for themselves, but the quality of service Tiffani & Ellie provide is incredible! From our styled engagement shoot to our wedding day, Tiffani was so enthusiastic and personal. She was so great with giving us direction and making us feel comfortable. Of course that resulted in the beautiful photos she captured! Your wedding day is so chaotic and Tiffani was so supportive throughout the entire day. She kept me calm and level-headed! Claudia was our second photographer for our wedding day and she was so sweet!! Ellie worked with us in creating our sign-in book as well as wedding album. She was so incredible to work with. She was so detailed, accommodating, and ensured that we loved the end product, which we absolutely did! (We highly recommend ordering a wedding album; we know ours will become an heirloom) A few weeks after the wedding, Sun and Sparrow sent us a little surprise: a beautifully packaged box with a few of our wedding photos printed out plus an USB with all our photos. How amazing are they?! I cannot say enough great things about Sun and Sparrow. I referred them to my cousin who absolutely love them as well! We still keep in touch with Tiffani and will definitely keep Sun and Sparrow in our thoughts for any future milestones

Profile Picture Candace, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we came across Sun & Sparrow in our online search for a wedding photographer, we knew we had to have them just for the way they see colors and lighting. It looked so natural and flattering from all angles.

Seven months after our wedding, looking back on our photos and video, we still can't believe how lucky we got finding Sun & Sparrow. Tiffani and Ellie made us feel so comfortable when we were a camera shy couple. They joked and laughed and always put us at ease and feeling natural. We couldn't have found a better team to accompany us. In all the weddings I've attended or been a part of, I don't think I've ever seen a team work THIS hard to guarantee that we got every shot/pose we could dream of. Seriously. They are PROS.

We love you guys, you're the best. 110% recommendation to anyone that wants the dreamiest wedding photos and videos of their lives... and to also get to know some of the nicest people in the business.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I am beyond happy with Sun & sparrow. We could not have picked better photographers to do our engagement and wedding pictures. They made us feel extremely comfortable while taking our pictures. All the pictures turned out beyond our expectations. Not only did the pictures turn out great, but Tiffani and Elli were very sweet and great to work with. When ever I had a question they always responded right away. They made pictures on the day of the wedding run so smooth that I never stressed out about getting them done in time. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Christine , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Sun and Sparrow team is spectacular and my husband and I were so thrilled we selected them to capture our wedding! Photography and videography were the most important parts of the wedding for me. We knew that the day would fly by so quickly and the primary thing we would have left would be photos and the video to remember the day. Sun and Sparrow went above and beyond our expectations. The photos are to die for---their artistry is truly unparalleled. Not only did they deliver SPECTACULAR photographs that would last a lifetime, but they made the day as stress free and joyful as possible. We had not hired a professional wedding coordinator, which was a stressful decision, but Tiffani came to the rescue by patiently helping me create a fabulous timeline and ensure that everything went smoothly. She was patient, kind,and professional and we couldn't have had such a fabulous wedding if it wasn't for her and Ellie. Plus Tiffani's and Ellie's amazing smiles, warmth, caring, and friendship truly helped us enjoy the day. We knew that everything would go fabulously and smoothly in their hands, which it did! We can not recommend the Sun and Sparrow team more highly. We also got the Sun and Sparrow video package. Although we have not seen our video yet, we know it will be spectacular! Hire Sun and Sparrow--it will be the best decision of your wedding!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I stumbled upon Sun & Sparrow during my online search for an e-shoot photographer in LA and immediately fell in love with their photos! I would describe their style as being about capturing the moments and bringing out the story you want to tell.

Tiffani was a pleasure to work with! I especially appreciated that she spent time with us in preparation to the e-shoot to chat about what we're looking for...and then she would add her thoughts and ideas. During the e-shoot, she thinks quick on her feet to capture the best shots, while not neglecting the fine details that make the photos looks great. Tiffani's style and client approach makes the entire process fun, enjoyable and stress-free! I would highly recommend Sun & Sparrow!

Profile Picture User4426514, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If we could give Tiffani and Ellie 100 stars, we would in a heartbeat! Photographers are so important in a wedding - long after your amazing day is over, you're going to want photos that capture every moment and emotion you felt on your wedding day. Not only did Tiffani and Ellie capture breath taking, naturally beautiful photos, but they did it patiently, creatively and gracefully.

We are so grateful to them for not only giving us hundreds of beautiful pictures from our special day, but we are grateful because they were simply a joy to be around on our wedding day. It felt like they were guests who were invested in our love and happiness, and that feeling is truly priceless. You won't regret hiring them!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we decided that photography was our top priority. Photography was the only item that we thought we were planning solely for us. It was so we can capture the memorable moments from our wedding and relive them for the rest of our lives through our pictures. Sun and Sparrow did not disappoint! They were professional and creative; they produced great quality photos and always went above and beyond expectations. A few things I loved about them that I wanted to highlight are below.

-Tiffani was very courteous, professional and organized in every meeting. I always felt confident that I was in good hands. I also really didn't need to do much planning because she and Ellie, having been in the industry a while just always took care of everything photography-related. They would often bring up things that I haven't even considered. Saved me a lot of time and stress.

-The engagement shoot experience was awesome. I'm not a girly girl and I'm one of those who get burnt out from taking too many pictures. The 2+ hours we spent with them surprisingly turned out really fun. It was probably one of the best memories I had of our short time being engaged. The pictures also turned out amazing. We ended up with 320 pictures.

-Our wedding was a whole day affair. Tiffani and Ellie were with us the whole time and they stayed very professional and pleasant despite the long day.

-We got our pictures a month after the wedding and we ended up with 700 pictures. The pictures were great! They were clear/sharp. The shots were creative. Also, the pictures looked natural. I thought when were were taking portraits that I looked awkward. But now that I'm looking at the pictures, we looked just so us. Our personalities come through and the emotions from the day were just so evident in the pictures. We love them a lot!

Profile Picture Angelica, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I really cannot say enough good things about Sun and Sparrow. We originally met them at a friend's wedding, which Tiffani and Ellie photographed BEAUTIFULLY. Although my husband and I were not even engaged yet at the time, we knew that when the time came, we would chose them as our wedding photographers. They exceeded every expectation that we had for them. Not only were Tiffani and Ellie responsive, professional, and excellent photographers (just look at their website if you need any proof!), but it was easy to tell how much they care about their clients. They went WAY beyond taking beautiful pictures. A few of the many examples: for our engagement shoot, Tiffani helped me to style a beautiful bouquet out of the table arrangement that my florist mistakenly gave me (I ended up liking her arrangement better than the florist's!), and then stepped in as a hairstylist to help me change things up by making me a floral crown for my second look. On the wedding day itself, Ellie was the one to button my dress when the buttons were too tight for my mom to manage, while Tiffani put in my hairpins for the reception. They are so friendly, so approachable, so helpful, and so caring. Both of these ladies chose to go way above and beyond to make sure that our day was special.

And the pictures..... Oh my gosh. The pictures. I could not have dreamed of anything more perfect. We had lighting conditions that were not exactly ideal (dark, candlelit, indoor reception), and Sun and Sparrow handled it perfectly. We gave them total artistic license, and we are glad that we did. While they are very receptive to suggestions, these girls are so creative and so talented that we completely trusted them with our images. Everything came out gorgeous. Look for Heather and Rameen's Romantic Garden Wedding in Santa Barbara on their website. You'll see why I gave them 5 stars.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I specifically chose Sun and Sparrow because we weren't just in need of a photographer/videographer for our wedding day, but a team that was fun and creative with just a dash of crazy to join us on this journey that included 3 separate photo shoots: a Boudoir photo session for my husband's wedding gift, the actual wedding day, and a Day After photo shoot. These two girls are, in one word, AMAZING. Just one look at the photos and there's no doubt their talent is ridiculous, but they are also kind, funny, supportive and smart, and we are so thankful they were the team to help us capture this time in our lives.

And as if the photography team wasn't enough, our videographers, Aaron and Winston, are just as dynamite as Ellie and Tiffani! They did such a beautiful job on our short film that we went back and asked them to create a longer, edited version of the entire day. Not only are they extremely creative, but they are 100% focused on their clients needs, and they were more than happy to work with us to create the most beautiful memory. After going through the wedding planning process, you realize your vendors become team mates, and I would not hesitate to recommend these 4 to any bride.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This photography team is amazing. They are so willing to work with you, and create the images you've been dreaming of. They help you if you need the guidance, and are very flexible with your requests. I completely recommend them to everyone, you will not be sorry! They are professional and feel like family at the same time. They are a perfect addition to your wedding day, or any other special moment you want to capture!

Profile Picture Lena, 8/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying I feel absolutely horrible that I haven't written a review for this wonderful team until now and our wedding was 2 years ago. Due to the fact that I planned my wedding in less than 7 months, when I contacted Sun and Sparrow they were completely booked up for that year but for some reason Tiffani gave it some thought and a little bit of prayer and chose to take us on. So with that being said, this is why I have to apologize to this wonderful team for taking so long in writing a review for them.
I must say that Sun and Sparrow goes above and beyond their job on taking just amazing photos of your day. Weeks before the wedding, I met with Tiffani so she could get an understanding of who I was and my ideas of what I envisioned for our wedding. Being from out of state we did a lot of texting, emailing and phone conversations. Tiffani is so warm and inviting you'll feel like you've known her for years.
On the day of the wedding Tiffani was practically my wedding coordinator for the day, (mind you she was around 7 months pregnant at the time) she did everything... (i don't even know where my actual coordinator was because I hardly saw her). Thank the Lord for Tiffani and Claudia or otherwise I think our day would've been a mess. We had a few things that didn't go as planned but Tiffani made sure that it got done in a different way. They made sure that the day went smoothly and that's exactly what they accomplished.
When our photos were done and viewable...I couldn't have asked for more. They came out so beautifully, more than I could've imagine and I cherish them everyday. Our short film goes beyond words. It's such an awesome film and my heart smiles every time I view it. If you can fit the film in your budget please do so you will cherish it for a lifetime. Thank you Tiffani and Claudia for making our day look so beautiful. Beyond grateful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I should start by saying that if you’ve gone on their website; you really don’t need to be reading this to already feel that Sun & Sparrow Photography is much bigger than just photography and photographers. I got into contact with Tiffani, one of the owners, and she personally called me, kept in touch with me and took the time to talk to me. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. As a future bride, they became the mentors and supporters I needed. Before the engagement session, Tiffani closely kept in touch me with through calls, texts, Pinterest boards to find out what story I wanted to tell through our engagement session, and in this case, to continue to our wedding day. Our wedding day was even better. I had the pleasure of having both sisters there, Tiffani and Ellie as my photographers and the twin brothers as my videographers.

These photographers will ask you to describe feelings of what you want to see in your pictures. I mean… come on! They are not looking to just take your pictures but to create something much bigger than that. They want to tell your story and show feelings through their work. They will make themselves look silly and do the split just to take the perfect picture, without a doubt, they will go above and beyond for you. This goes without saying that their videographers are as talented as them. My father in law was actually part of Christmas movie they had filmed before and now, ended up filming our wedding. What a blessing.

What I love most about all of this is that, these professional photographers were once an option to me and like what they do best in going above and beyond, they became friends and confidents. They wanted to know how I was feeling; they listened to my stories, remembered the details… because how else of a better job can photographers do if they don’t know you?

If you’d like to see our beautiful photographs: Look for Kethia & Nigel’s fairytale engagement and wedding on their website!

Profile Picture Kethia, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I, like a lot of little girls, used to play "princess". I would put on a white dress my mother had and hold audience with an unseen court. The identity and location of my prince? Well, I didn't find that out until I was 32 years old.

We were engaged a little less than a year before tying the knot, but I believe the planning of one's wedding truly begins in that doe-eyed stage of adolescence. We carry a picture in our head of our most special of days, conceived when the heart and mind are most unfettered.

It is a truly incredible feeling to see that picture brought to life, more vibrant in color, sound and texture than you ever imagined.

Also incredible is that a day can be captured, forever-unfading, breathing as much as life as the day it was lived.

For that, I thank the amazing photography and videography teams at Sun & Sparrow. Their talent is matched by their character. Tiffani and Ellie, Aaron and Winston, made us feel so special, determined to get that perfect shot and/or capture that subtle, but profoundly special moment.

Tiffani and Ellie not only took the pictures, but made sure what they were photographing was picture perfect -- even providing and styling décor! They went out of their way for us over and over again, from our engagement session to our wedding (and after!) not as contracted vendors, but as deeply caring friends.

Friends and family swoon over the photos, and I have been asked if a feature-film director shot our wedding! The music video, by the way, has been known to be played on loop -- and not just by me. haha!

Truly, Sun & Sparrow is aptly named. They warmed our hearts and sent them soaring. The people behind the company are consummate professionals, beyond talented, and profoundly caring. Invest in them, and they will return it over and over again in a way that can not be quantified.

Profile Picture Renee, 4/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love, Love, Love!!!! Tiffani and Ellie are so amazing and I cannot imagine using anybody else for our photography. Since first speaking with Tiffani by phone I knew that Sun and Sparrow would be our wedding photographers. She was so personable and sweet and just made us feel so comfortable and excited about everything. From the booking to the engagement photo session to the actual wedding day it was great.

My husband has a weird photo taking smile and they were able to get him to relax and give a genuine smile at all times. Not once did i see that awkward camera smile, just his natural, amazing smile. They really captured the feel of the entire wedding day and helped it go incredibly smoothly even with the tight time constraint we were under. All of the photos came out beautifully and were exactly what i envisioned. Every detail and special moment was captured and everyones natural beauty really came through in all the photos. There was not one picture i didn't like and it's making it so difficult to choose the ones to put up in our home.

The quality of the photo album is another thing to gush over. Everything about it is perfect. The layout, the quality, the material, the thick lay-flat pages. I love looking through that book, it takes me back through the day so perfectly and I can't help but relive the amazing day minute by minute as i flip through the pages. I couldn't ask for anything more. I highly recommend using such great photographers and such friendly people!

Thank you so very much again Tiffani and Ellie!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Felisha, 9/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

amazing work, true passion for photography, thank you so much for the wonderfull service!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You will not be disappointed, definitely amazed and thrilled that you were fortunate to discover Sun & Sparrow Photography, delighted with their professionalism, enthusiasm and dedication. Showered with inexhaustible creative energy and talent, they artistically aspire to focus wholeheartedly on satisfying your every wish to capture all the jubilant excitement from the jittery prepping at the start of your wedding day to the the eager departure onto your matrimonial journey together. When you return from your honeymoon, you will be able to relive these joyful moments through fantastic photos and videos while excitedly sharing how magical it all was for you over and over again.

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/19/09, 1 Review