Sun Prairie Films Reviews

Sun Prairie Films 3
Sun Prairie Films 4
Sun Prairie Films 5

Katherine Foster · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Added videography at the last minute and we are sure glad we did!!!

Our highlight and full length videos are everything we imagined and more!! We were initially dead set on only having a photographer and not needing a videographer. However, after speaking with Michael and going back and forth, we are so happy we decided to commit to videography. Michael was flexible, easy to work with and was in the right places at the right time the night of our wedding. He crafted such a beautiful keepsake for a lifetime and brought our wedding to life. We are so fortunate to have found Sun Prairie Films. They are reasonably priced and a high quality company. You will not be disappointed with your decision to hire them!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Chloe Watts · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing in every way

I first want to start off by saying that I wanted all my vendors locked in 10 months out from the wedding - I was struggling to even get a response back because it was December 2018 - except from Michael. He has always been SO QUICK with everything. Details constantly changing which was normal but he never even panicked.

I got my highlight video and was blown away - I cannot say enough about getting drone footage, if changes your perspective of how you view your venu. I got to see my venue in a different way because of this video and I got to see my wedding day through someone elses eyes it is the most beautiful experience!!!!

Sun Prairie Films 6
    Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Harrington · Married on 08/09/2019

Pure Magic

I've tried writing this review for weeks, and I just haven't been able to find the words to express how incredible and magical it is to work with Casey and Michael. They were the first vendor we booked for our wedding, more than a year before our big day because we were certain that they would be the best investment we made. And we were right. The work that they do is unmatched! We have spent hours looking at our photos, laughing and crying and finding new things we love each time we look at them. It was really important to us that we got candids of everyone at our wedding, in addition to a list I sent to Casey with staged shots I wanted - and they over delivered. A wedding is so many details that have been carefully put together for months, it's al the people we love coming together to celebrate, it's the energy in the room, it's the moments you want to remember forever. Because of Sun Prairie Films, we have all of these things captured forever. I can't express what a joy it was to receive our pictures and see all the little moments we missed (wedding day is crazy for the bride and groom!) and how tired my face was from smiling as we went through them. We also hired Michael to do a video for us, and OMG(!!!!) it's absolute magic. The details captured, the thought put into the work that he does, how comfortable and easy it was to be in front of the camera...I seriously can't say enough good things. Michael and Casey are pure gold. They make it easy, they make it FUN, they make it so special and they have such talent for their craft. If you're on the fence about a photographer / videographer, this is the team you need to book. You will have zero regrets, I promise.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin N. · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Wedding Videographer!

Michael with Sun Prairie Films was amazing! He was able to truly capture the feel of our big day and it is clear that he puts his heart and soul into his work. He also did some incredible drone work at our ceremony site. He went back and forth with us quite a bit for our highlight video and he went out of his way to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted. His response time for our videos was quick too! We would highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 12/09/2019

James · Married on 06/30/2019

Best service that we hired!

Of all the services to be hired in planning a wedding, we felt the Sun Prairie Films it was by far the best thing we did to make our wedding perfect! With Sun Prairie Films you get double the photographers for a very reasonable price. We were very very happy with everything they captured. They didn’t miss a beat and the video they put together for us was nothing short of phenomenal. The video production we received was every bit as good as anything you will see on their website. They certainly put as much effort into our video as they did in their advertising. Michael and Casey are amazing and they led the way in making sure all of the special moments were captured. With their experience in staging and posing, they worked very hard to make sure our guests were captured in the best light.

Jim-n-Jamie

Sun Prairie Films 13
    Sun Prairie Films 14
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Angel

Angel Wickham · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent, non intrusive, great eye and caring

The instant I met Casey from Sun Prairie Films we had a connection. She was so kind and wanted to make sure she captured our love story through her gorgeous photos. After we hired her in Colorado we found out we were moving to Florida. Casey flew to Florida at no additional cost and took our engagement pictures. They were playful photos that really captured our personalities and was even able to get our pugs to sit still in them. Then she took the most amazing wedding photos of us at our wedding in Colorado. All of our guests that took photos did not have very good pictures because of the lighting in the place where we got married, but Casey’s were perfect! She really knows her equipment and I called her the photo ninja as she took so many photos and you had no idea she was there! I highly recommend Casey Miller to capture your big day and any other day!

Sun Prairie Films 15
    Sun Prairie Films 16
    Sun Prairie Films 17
    Sun Prairie Films 18
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommended!

They are absolutely amazing! Casey was our wedding photographer and not only did the pictures come out amazing, but she is just a joy to work with! She is so willing to help with anything to make your day very special. She is very talented and captured all of our wedding pictures in such a special way!

Sun Prairie Films 19
    Sun Prairie Films 20
    Sun Prairie Films 21
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/01/2019

Sun Prairie Films is amazing!

Michael was so amazing! He made everything so stress free and he captured everything we wanted. The video was absolutely stunning! Sun Prairie Films was the best decision we made!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Anna Walker · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Michael is AMAZING. He was able to capture our day so perfectly. We last minute (like 2 days before the wedding) decided to get a videographer and Michael jumped in and was able to capture our wedding with such spot on emotions. I highly recommend Sun Prairie Films! We are so grateful to have these videos!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Dania · Married on 08/12/2018

THE BEST COMPANY I'VE EVER WORKED WITH!!! Hands down, I can't even explain how well my event went with Casey and Michael. They responded back to me so quickly and were able to make a plan with me. They followed through with every request and concern I had. Casey arrived early to my wedding and her overall vibe and personality was just so amazing, I was really nervous but she calmed me down right away. The video they gave me was perfect, exactly what I wanted and imagined. The professionalism and value of their service is immense, I wouldn't have changed anything about what they did. For every bride out there, this is one of the best companies I've ever worked with, thank you so much Casey and Michael!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

Casey has a true talent and eye for beautiful photography! We are so excited to see the rest of our pictures after the initial sneak peek! In the weeks leading up to our wedding, we worked together to prepare for the day and she was very thorough and patient throughout the entire process! On the day of our wedding, she made everything so relaxing and easy for us greatly due to her easygoing personality and her clear plan for photo opportunities! We also appreciated how she helped round up our guests and took charge to keep things moving. We love you Casey and appreciate the hard work you did to make our day great! The fact that you flew all the way to WI just for us still has me amazed. -Amber and Sean Adams

Sun Prairie Films 22
    Sun Prairie Films 23
    Sent on 09/03/2018

Dinu · Married on 06/25/2018

We are both perfectionists so of course my husband and I did extensive search for a videographer to capture our big day. When we first found Sun Prairie Films and started watching some of their highlight film we fell in love. We were drawn to their style and how different their product is. And knew that they will be able to capture our day and create a memory to fit our style and personalities.

I never thought that anyone will understand the love we have for each other and our relationships as well as we do. But, fortunately there are the gifted few whose purpose is to capture these exact moments. Michael not only captured our love, he captured our characters, our personalities, our gorgeous venue, our multi-cultural wedding touches and our loved ones. Anything and everything that meant something to us in the wedding was captured!! We loved how he took the vocals from our vows, groomsman toast and put them behind the clips and music. Each clip of our highlight video matched each note in the song that we chose. Sun Prairie Films produce quality, authentic, and creativity films that tell a story.

Michael is smart, friendly, professional, and very passionate about his work. All these qualities are also reflected in his beautiful wife Casey who has also been absolutely amazing at coordinating and responding. Together they make an absolutely amazing team creating magical memories!
    When I watched our highlight video for the first time it gave me chills and since then I think I have watched our highlight film about 50 time lol and I still shed a tea every time! It brings me back to the “high” of that day and how perfect it was!

It was really refreshing to feel like our videographer was sincerely happy for us as a couple, and not just there to do his job. We couldn't be happier with Sun Prairie Films and we highly recommend them if you want a perfect video that preserves your memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Janette · Married on 06/17/2018

After working with Casey and Michael for two weddings in the family in the last year, we do feel like they are family! This particular wedding was a small, intimate affair-more of a destination wedding, so we asked for photos only. Casey spent the day with us at our son’s wedding in Woodland Park. She traveled with the bride and groom to the top of Pikes Peak in the morning and stayed all the way through the evening ceremony and reception. She is always professional. Always positive. Always right there for the perfect shot. Even through an unfortunate run in with a washed out mountain road late at night, she remained kind and positive. She is a joy to work with. We cannot recommend Sun Prairie Films more highly.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Abby · Married on 06/17/2018

They did my wedding video and did an amazing job! Very professional and personable. Would highly recommended sub prairie films to anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lora Beth · Married on 06/17/2018

From the first contact with Sun Prairie Films, Michael was so responsive, friendly and accommodating! When we watched my daughter's Highlight Wedding Video, we were blown away by the beauty, the artistic and creative flair and how Michael captured the emotions and love of the day in an amazing way! The wedding day goes so very fast and to have this video to remember this special day is a treasure. We cannot praise Michael's work enough, and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Deena

Deena · Married on 06/02/2018

Unbeatable value!

Thank you so much Michael for our dream wedding video! He is an UNBEATABLE value for his quality of work. He’s got such a great heart, wonderful values, and a really hard worker. He was so considerate every step of the way I’m referring him to everyone for their weddings. You’re awesome Michael!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael did an amazing job documenting our wedding. I was nervous about how the video would turn out, because I am a bit of a perfectionist. Micheal listened to my ideas of what I wanted to include in the video and was more than happy to make little changes. The video turned out wonderfully with subtle hints of artistic flair. We also received a full length video of the day as well that is perfect. Michael was very easy to work with, prompt to reply and did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend Sun Prairie Films!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kaylee · Married on 10/20/2017

We are so thankful we found Sun Prairie Films. Not only were they super professional, personal and kind, our wedding film turned out AMAZING. It's definitely a treasure my husband and I will hold on to for years and years. We are so grateful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Devin · Married on 10/14/2017

They did an excellent job! Our engagement shoot came out looking incredible. The day of they were on time everywhere, got a lot of great video and shots, and were super invested in making us look as good as possible. The videographer was a fantastic idea as we got high quality video of both the ceremony and speeches.

Also they lent their camera to our incredibly drunk friend who had a lot of fun taking a bunch of blurry photos that we turned into a collage to tease him about.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Sun Prairie Films videography work is truly wonderful! Your wedding day is one you want to cherish forever and we are so thankful we decided to have Sun Prairie Films there to capture our big day and allow us to relive one of the most special days of our lives. Casey filmed our wedding and was so nice and professional. During the day you hardly notice she is there and everyone was able to be themselves in front of the camera! Michael edited our video and was extremely accommodating to any suggestions/changes we had. Our wedding video is one of my favorite things to show people and one of my favorite keepsakes from our wedding. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

One of the best choices I made for our wedding was hiring Michael as our videographer! There are so many parts of your special day that you don't see (being the bride & groom) and it's the best gift getting to re-live it all through video. Michael is kind, responsive, and fun to work with. He is incredibly talented and his pricing is fair. I am so happy with our highlight video and everything that he captured for us!! Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Kendall · Married on 09/16/2017

Casey and Michael have this way of making you feel like you are their favorite clients in the whole world. I mean, I guess we might be ;) , but I think it’s far more likely that that’s just who they are. They are both organized, professional, and detail-oriented. They have a knack for making anyone feel comfortable in front of a camera, and as a result, the images and footage they capture are natural, genuine, and high quality. They have entered into our excitement with us throughout the entire process, and they are a joy to work with. We just love these guys!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/04/2017

Michael was incredibly accommodating and friendly from the first email correspondence to the final product. It literally was the day before our wedding when we signed the contract, as a videographer was initially not in our budget but was incredibly important to us. Michael worked with us and delivered an amazing product. He was professional, inconspicuous, and thorough on the our wedding day. I love our highlight video, and we get so many complements on it. Michael was more than willing to make any change we wanted; ultimately, we kept his original version. It is clear he knows what he is doing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/22/2017

We worked with Michael for videography for our wedding and could not be happier with the experience and final product. Both Michael and Casey were always available via email or phone to answer questions leading up to the big day and were very flexible and organized with logistics. Michael did an amazing job capturing everything that was important to me about the wedding. He was professional, friendly and blended with the crowd. Bonus - he even saved me from falling flat on my face coming back down the aisle when my dress got stuck on some rocks!! I was psyched with how quickly he also delivered our highlight video and still can't stop watching it (it is seriously amazing work!!). We also received a full length DVD of the day that also came more quickly than I anticipated. I would highly recommend Sun Prairie Films for your wedding. They are great people who are phenomenal at what they do. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Traci · Married on 07/15/2017

Michael and Casey were absolutely wonderful to work with! It was great having a whole team of photographers and assistants there on our special day. Cassie took time to meet with us beforehand and sent us a wonderful questionnaire to aid in the photography process. We LOVED the drone coverage that Michael did, and the highlight video turned out perfect! We got all our photos back from Casey in about a month and enjoyed sneak peaks on social media while we waited. Both Michael and Casey were very responsive and communicated back quickly whenever we had questions. We loved working with them and highly recommend this talented due for your wedding or to commemorate any life events!

Sun Prairie Films 24