SUMMIT Strings Reviews

SUMMIT Strings 4
SUMMIT Strings 5
  • Liz

Liz Mcnichols · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Summit Strings were the best for my daughter’s wedding.

Summit Strings – quartet played at my daughter’s wedding in April 2019 at Sorella Farms.
    The string quartet played 30 minutes before the wedding – during the wedding and during the cocktail hour after the wedding while the family was getting pictures taken. Steve was wonderful to work with before the wedding and the whole quartet sounded wonderful. The day was cool – 58 degrees – and they had to keep tuning for the beautiful music. The reason we chose Summit Strings was because they had a beautiful and complete music list. From classical to more contemporary music – my daughter was able to choose music that she wanted to hear during her special day. They played “What a Wonderful World” as the family and friends came down the aisle and “A Thousand Years” as my daughter walked down the aisle. It was a magical moment – I will never forget. Summit Strings was an integral part of making the day beautiful and memorable – and I would hire them again for any occasion.
    Liz

SUMMIT Strings 6
    SUMMIT Strings 7
    SUMMIT Strings 8
    Sent on 05/25/2019
  • I

Ivy Beth Abernethy · Married on 11/09/2019

Solo Cellist

Steve from Summit Strings was absolutely amazing! I told him my vision for my wedding day and he exceeded my expectations. I have received many compliments so far about how amazing the cello music was.

SUMMIT Strings 9
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2019

Steve and his crew were great!

Steve and his crew were great! We received so many compliments on the ceremony and cocktail music. They truly helped make our wedding day perfect and I am sooo happy they were a part of our special day! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019

alison · Married on 08/31/2019

Summit Strings is Outstanding

Summit Strings did a fantastic job playing for my daughter's wedding. They were super easy to work with, accommodating and went the extra mile to help us with sound for the wedding ceremony in addition to performing. And the music was beautiful. We loved that they provided links of other performances so we could listen and make our own playlist. It was a perfect day and we are grateful!

SUMMIT Strings 10
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Megan

Megan Pack · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Musicians!!

I was very pleased with the service I received from Summit Strings. As a musician myself, it was VERY important to me to have talented, classy musicians on my wedding day and I received just that. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Starnes Young · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent & attentive

They went above and beyond for our ceremony. I was in a crunch and needed a violinist within 30 days and Steve called me within an hour to tell me he was actively trying to help me and we booked a violinist within a couple hours after initial contact. He saved the day and Lindsey was amazing the day of our wedding. Immediate responses to texts, questions, emails, etc. They were professional, affordable and friendly. Thank you! Also, I got to choose personalized song choices for our wedding day, which made it extra special.

SUMMIT Strings 11
    SUMMIT Strings 12
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • W

William Russell · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect choice for event

Summit Strings was the right choice. They offered a large variety of music choices from traditional strings to modern music. Respond quickly to any questions about song selection. Even brought amplification equipment and microphones since it was outside wedding Coordinated with photographer when setting up for wedding so they would not interfere with wedding shots. Music was awesome, lots of our guests complemented us on how well the sounded. So glad we chose them.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Peg · Married on 07/12/2019

Summit Strings Simply Elegant

Summit String string trio helped to make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding extra special. The music was beautiful and added a truly elegant flair to the wedding festivities. These professional musicians were exceptional and we were delighted with their performance, professionalism and responsiveness to our musical selection requests.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Timberlake · Married on 06/26/2019

Perfect musicians for our daughter's wedding!

Summit Strings provided a wide range of song options for the ceremony and cocktail hour. This worked great as we had more non traditional song choices. They played beautifully! Also handled all the logistics of arrival and set up smoothly.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Leah

Leah Chafin · Married on 06/08/2019

Worthy Investment!

We would commission Summit Strings to perform for us again in a heartbeat! Steve and the Summit Strings Trio were an absolute pleasure to work with in the weeks leading up to our wedding and they were a classy and unforgettable addition to our big day. Professional and easy going – even when we changed our mind a dozen times on what songs to play! They helped us create the perfect atmosphere for our guests and gave us exactly what we were hoping for. Our wedding simply wouldn’t have been the same without them and we would highly recommend Summit Strings for any special or corporate event. Thank you for everything, Steve!

SUMMIT Strings 13
    Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome group to work with!

Everything about working with Summit Strings was easy and professional. They delivered exactly what we wanted for our party, we were extremely pleased.

SUMMIT Strings 14
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Jd Miller · Married on 03/30/2019

Outdoor wedding and reception

We found the Summit Strings quartet to be extremely talented. They exhibit professionalism and demonstrated a true mastery of their instruments. Steve was a pleasure to work with, and was quick to customize their schedule based on our requests. We would call them again without question.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Adam · Married on 10/20/2018

Great addition to our wedding

We hired Summit Strings for our fall, outdoor wedding. Working with Steve was very easy. He was able to answer all of our questions, make suggestions and was flexible. He was able to accommodate all the songs we asked for including finding the music for some uncommon songs we wanted. On the day of we got so many compliments from guest about how beautiful it was to have them and how they sounded. I would recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Summit Strings to play our ceremony. Steve and his partner learned two new songs for our ceremony which really added to the day for us. I really appreciated this and would work with Steve and Summit Strings again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve provided beautiful cello music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He listened to our vision and worked with us to make it happen. One particularly special moment was when Steve accompanied a small group of our family members and friends singing “Down in the River to Pray.” I highly recommend him for your event!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Charles · Married on 08/11/2018

We are very pleased with Summit Strings: high quality and very professional!
    In particular, Steve and the other members of the quartet rehearsed with our two teenagers so they could perform a duet during the wedding ceremony.
    We give Summit Strings our highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Our violinist made our wedding day special and unique. Raffaldini Vineyards is beautiful but this added an extra touch that our guests enjoyed!

SUMMIT Strings 15
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Steve Holman with Summit Strings was wonderful to work with before our wedding and the day of. Steve responded to my request for information right away and provided us a list of classical, modern and pop tunes that we could select from. We sent our in selections a month ahead of our wedding day and Steve was proactive in suggesting alternate pieces best suited for a trio. Steve attended our rehearsal and worked with our officiant to select the right microphone and amplification. He came to our rehearsal prepared and knew our ceremony order and which pieces were to be played when. The day of the wedding Steve and the two other musicians arrived an hour and a half before the ceremony start time and set up two standing microphones, one for the officiant and the other for our readers. The package we selected only included one microphone but Steve was incredibly kind to provide an additional microphone and sound amplification at no extra charge. It may seem like a small thing but the mics and amps were KEY during our outdoor ceremony considering the wind. The music was great during the ceremony and afterwards during the cocktail hour. Our guests loved the cocktail hour pop tunes and had a lot of fun and even sang along during some of the songs!

SUMMIT Strings 16
    SUMMIT Strings 17
    Sent on 07/20/2018

George · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Summit Strings to perform as a quartet at our reception and they were excellent. We were very pleased, as were our family and friends. Quartet music is a fabulous bridge from dinner to dancing music after dinner.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jerry · event on: 05/25/2018

Summit Strings performs annually at ChickenFest, multi-day music festival focusing on our areas vibrant poultry industry and our rich musical heritage. Although most audience members come for the bluegrass, over the years Summit Strings has become a crowd favorite, keeping the audience in their seats and bringing their own fans with them,

Sent on 05/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We had the pleasure of working with summit strings for our wedding May 12. They played for cocktail hour, during dinner, and for our first dance. Steve was incredibly easy to work with and even learned two new songs for us. Our guests loved the music they played and said it really put that extra special touch on the evening! Highly recommend this group!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Laken · Married on 05/05/2018

They made everything about our day easy and so perfect! I ask many questions throughout the process and Steve was so helpful! I would highly recommend them. Our day was made perfect. I was truly lost on what i wanted and Steven was always very reaponsive.

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • I

Ink · Married on 04/20/2018

Summit Strings performed for us at our business grand opening. They communicated with us and worked with us on the set list we asked for. The talent and humbleness of this group is beyond extrodnairy. They preformed immaculately and with a great sense of professionalism. If we are ever in need of musical services again, this would be the group we would contact.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Helen · Married on 04/07/2018

Summit Strings was awesome for our wedding! Played beautifully and can't wait to hear them again on our video.
    Thanks Steve, you all were amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

Beautiful Music!

Steve and his team worked so hard to make our day special! Steve and I emailed about songs I would like for each part of our special day and our timeline. On the day of our wedding Steve arrived on time and was very friendly. Our music was amazing and well planned to fit each part of our day. We hired Steve for our ceremony as well as our small brunch reception and the switch from ceremony music to more upbeat brunch music was so much fun! He played everything from Beatles to Train to classical and traditional wedding music! I would highly recommend SUMMIT Strings for any event!

SUMMIT Strings 18