Summerour Studio Reviews

37 Reviews for Summerour Studio

• Carter

Carter M. · Married on 05/11/2020

Perfect!!!

Monica at Summerour knows the drill, they are prebooked every year for weddings. It makes your big day that much easier. Even though it's constantly used for weddings, Summerour is an open canvas as far as customization and personalization, Monica will recommend vendors that know the space well. Make sure to use them

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Authentic

Authentic C. · Married on 04/22/2020

Gorgeous for Photography!

As photographers, we love Summerour! It's a stunning venue inside and out. There's so many areas around the property that are perfect for photos, but the lush courtyard has to be our favorite. We can't wait to shoot here again!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Bryanna

Bryanna S. · Married on 04/10/2020

Beautiful Venue

Summerour is absolutley gorgeous and beautiful!! I knew I wanted to get married here as soon as I first saw the venue years ago. It is so unique and something you cannot usually find in Atlanta. It has a Tuscany feel, which I adore with all the greenery and stone. Monica is amazing and so accommodating. I LOVED working with her throughout the planning process. She made me feel so at ease every time I talked to her. She is willing to do whatever she can to make your dreams come true. Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen H. · Married on 11/22/2019

The perfect venue!

Summerour is the perfect venue! Gorgeous, a great space and an amazing team to work with. Monica is fantastic and super responsive. We held both our ceremony and reception at Summerour and both were amazing. We loved that the reception area was big enough to fit everyone without anyone being hidden around a corner or behind a wall. Our pictures turned out incredible and we couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/23/2019

Fairytale Wedding Venue

Monica and her team at Summerour Studio beyond exceeded my dreams for our wedding day. We booked a year and a half out and she was so accommodating and answered each and every one of my questions from before seeing the venue for the first time up until the day of the wedding. When I took my husband to look at Summerour, we parked the car and both immediately said "this is the place". It is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and is just as beautiful in person as it is in the photos. All of our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful Summerour was. Michelle and her team worked flawlessly with our other vendors to make sure everything went perfectly. Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute dream

Summerour Studio couldn’t have been more perfect for our wedding. The courtyard was kept well with beautiful Ivy and flowers, the rosemary our front was ethereal and the inside was rich with texture and romance. Working with Monica was wonderful. We tried the room in a different way from the standard and changed up our send off and she was nothing but accommodating. I think that any bride or groom would love to have their wedding at this beautiful location.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Summerour was a dream!!! It looks just like the pictures on The Knot, their website, and google. The Tuscan-inspired courtyard is to die for! The flow of the venue is perfect as it provides space for a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all-in-one! There is so much natural beauty built into the venue through architecture, lighting, greenery, and skyline that you do not have to add much. Monica- the venue manager was very easy to work with and responsive, she is very experienced and is able to answer all your questions. I would choose Summerour every time if I did my wedding again!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Summerour is such a beautiful venue! We loved having our reception there. Would recommend it if you are looking for a beautiful open concept reception space!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Megan · Married on 08/24/2016

The first time walked into Summerour I knew it was exactly where I wanted to get married!!! The space is absolutely beautiful, and I love how we got to flip the same from ceremony to reception! I highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

All you need to do is step in the courtyard to fall in love. Then you walk inside and you know its the best choice in Atlanta! Monica and her staff are so wonderful and give the best recommendations of what works best in their venue. All of our guests were just in aw that this venue was right in Atlanta and had no clue it was there. Truly a hidden gem of Atlanta.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Roberta · Married on 03/26/2016

Absolutely Beautiful! Monica, Katie, and Daryl were easy, professional and great to deal with! Actually, I would call Monica periodically in the planning process to just get her calming reassurance....really great people! The venue speaks for itself. The transformation from wedding service to party was

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 01/23/2016

Summerour Studio was an awesome wedding venue. We had a winter wedding and the space felt so beautiful and warm on a cold night. There are views of the city, an Italian styled courtyard, and a beautiful wooden staircase. The upstairs provides a great place for cocktail hour, and the reception space has unique old industrial windows and a beautiful curved wooden ceiling. We loved it!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

Summerour is the dream venue. It provides you the city views but through the romantic industrial glass windows, nestled in an Italian garden courtyard. It's gorgeous and different and offers so much. First off, it offers Monica, who is absolutely amazing to work with and then it offers plenty of space (we had 170+ people attend our reception here). I can't say enough how much I love Summerour. The inside, the outside, the whole place is total perfection. It offered just enough of a blank slate to design and decorate to make it our dream but still provided detail and charm. I can't wait to see the pictures of the space! Thank you Summerour! Thank you Monica!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/08/2015

The best thing about Summerour is that it is a blank canvas but with a great starting point. The courtyard is beautiful and was full in bloom. The inside was big enough and just had that rustic Atlanta feel that we where going for. The exposed beams and woodwork of the building just give it great character. The team over there is super nice and want to make sure your day is very special. Monica is the best!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Summerour Studio is a dream of a venue. My fiance and I met at a wedding at Summerour and knew when planning the wedding that this is where we wanted to have our reception. Monica at Summerour is wonderful! She was so helpful during the planning process and truly knows her stuff when it comes to planning an event. The staff was friendly and made sure our event came together as planned.

The layout of the space is perfect for a reception size of 275 or so (although they can accommodate many more or less). We had plenty of space, did open seating with stations for food and had a great sized dance floor in the middle. Pictures turned out beautifully in January from the outside of Summerour and I can only imagined how gorgeous the ivy backdrop would have been in its prime season. The open-air, loft feel of the space overlooking the Midtown skyline was incredible at night.

We could not have chosen a more perfect place to hold our reception!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

We're glad we decided to get married at Summerour! The space is so beautiful! Certainly worth going to see if you're considering it!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Summerour was absolutely perfect in every way. They were able to cater to all of our needs and flexibly worked with florist, caterer, band, etc. to make it all happen - better than we ever could have dream! I would definitely recommend Summerour to any bride and groom. One suggestion would be to make sure the number of guests attending is less than 200 as ours got a little crowded.

Sent on 12/08/2014

This venue absolutely made my wedding vision come to life! As soon as we saw Summerour - we fell in love with it. It has so much character and uniqueness. The outside of Summerour makes you feel as if you are in Italy with vines growing up the sides of the brick and string lights hanging from above. It is truly beautiful. The vastness of the main room is lovely! There is already so much beauty in the main room that there is not a huge need for lots of decor. The large windows, ceiling rafters and hardwood floors give the room a lovely feeling. We were extremely impressed by the staff as well. Monica is the event coordinator, and we loved working alongside of her throughout the wedding process. We felt very well taken care of the day of our wedding. They were very organized!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kacy · Married on 12/31/2013

A big thank you to Summerour for all their help with our wedding. The staff from beginning to end were so helpful and easy to work with. Everyone raved about the space (both the courtyard and the inside of the venue). I had my ceremony and reception there and wouldn't have traded it for anything else. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Elissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Summerour is breathtakingly beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for our fall wedding. Monica was fantastic to work with and always responded to our [numerous] emails almost immediately! Our guests were raving about the venue. It is so unique! My only complaint is the removal of the upstairs balcony. They used to have a gorgeous open air balcony that made for some great photos but they've now glassed and closed it off as office space :( Aside from that, it was absolutely beautiful. There were lots of perks such as free parking for guests, gold chivari chairs (standard-no extra cost), gorgeous farm tables, and a beautiful terrace which makes a fantastic location for cocktail hour. Thank you Monica for helping us make everything perfect for the big day!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/17/2013

We absolutely LOVED our gorgeous reception at the Summerour Studio. Monica was an absolutely pleasure to work with and the second you walk into this venue, you will know that it's perfect! It was very reasonably priced given the Atlanta market and working with the venue was very easy and actually enjoyable. I would recommend Summerour for your wedding or any corporate event! It was perfect! Thank you Summerour!

Sent on 08/27/2013

I loved having our ceremony and reception at Summerour. In addition to the beautiful space, Monica was a pleasure to work with and always responsive to my calls and emails. It was very easy for guests to get to the venue from the hotels (we had everyone stay in Midtown: The Artmore Hotel and The Four Seasons). Altogether, I couldn't have been happier with Summerour and would recommend it to anyone wanting a unique feel to their wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • User2063351 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved Summerour. We had a distinct look we were looking for and when my, now Husband, and I walked in we knew that Summerour fit everything we had in mind. Monica Zanger was so helpful and very willing and able to answer all of our questions. It was such a beautiful and pleasant experience all around. We will always have fabulous memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Jina · Married on 10/12/2012

Summerour Studio was the perfect venue for my wedding. Monica was a HUGE help and was so great in assisting me on everything leading up to the event. They worked with me and my hectic schedule so that I could set things up and all the staff on the day of were wonderful!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Summerour was the perfect back drop for our perfect day. Monica made planning such a breeze and was a delight to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2018