Sullivan Productions Reviews

83 | Huntsville, AL

83 Reviews for Sullivan Productions

Kristen Chapman · Married on 11/14/2020

We love Seth!

Sullivan Productions did a fantastic job at our wedding! Seth played the ceremony music flawlessly and had everyone out on the dance floor during the reception! Seth was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and was a joy on the day-of as well. I definitely recommend Sullivan Productions for any DJ needs!

Sent on 11/15/2020

The Chapmans · Married on 11/14/2020

Exceptional

Seth was great to work with from beginning to end for our daughter’s wedding ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond to make sure the music was seamless, classy and fun. He listened to everything we wanted and made great suggestions as well. He was also very responsive to texts , phone calls and emails. I highly recommend using the lighting he offers, too. We are so pleased with the job he did and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Reed · Married on 10/25/2020

Dj entertainment

Seth with Sullivan Productions absolutely top notch professional. The initial inquiry over the phone was extremely professional. Seth is very knowledgeable, well seasoned & experienced in what he does. The process was simple & we also did our part in completing online information for our event so Seth could do his job well. Seth is highly recommended & we will continue to refer friends & family. Thank you for a wonderful experience at our wedding ceremony & reception.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Rochelle Miller · Married on 10/11/2020

Awesome service

AWESOME! The price was more than I ever thought I would pay for music at the wedding but Seth and his team were worth every penny! He went over and beyond and took care of some things that weren’t even his responsibility! Super easy to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Savannah Perry · Married on 09/26/2020

The best DJ out of any event I have attended

Seth was great. Very down to earth, organized, and made sure everything was to my liking before the big day. He interacted with the guests and announced everything for us in an organized manner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Joshua Walls · Married on 09/20/2020

The best DJ

You'd have to be crazy not to use these guys. You'll get no better DJ than Seth. He will go out of his way to make sure your night is incredible. We appreciate him greatly!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda Nichols · Married on 09/05/2020

DJ and sound services for fundraising event

I always use Sullivan Productions for a work event. It is a very large not for profit fundraiser. They do a wonderful job keeping our crowd engaged for a day long event and a very easy to work with. My expectations of Sullivan Productions are always exceeded. I feel confident in hiring them for any other event, party, wedding or prom.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Kim Schove · Married on 08/29/2020

Top Notch Service

Seth was great to work with and wanted to ensure the evening was exactly what I wanted. The lighting was amazing and music flowed great all night!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Korri Stracener · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

We couldn’t have chose anyone better for our wedding day! Seth went above and beyond our expectations and helped us in many ways to make sure our day was extra special. I will always recommend him!! Absolutely wonderful to work with and we have received so many compliments because of him!

• W

Wendy Tysinger · Married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Service!

We have used this vendor more than once for our corporate events, for AV Needs. They are always dependable and we know that they will do what is expected. We will continue to use them in the future and recommend them to others.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Abby Estes · Married on 08/01/2020

The best DJ around!

Seth, with Sullivan Productions, was a fantastic DJ for our outdoor event! He had a playlist ready with some favorites we had sent him, & he took requests all night to please our guests too. We even had a quick rainstorm, & he went with the flow, moved equipment under a porch roof, & kept on playing until the party ended! Everyone loved him!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Chase Lyday · Married on 07/20/2020

Best Experience Ever

Hiring Sullivan Productions was the best experience I have ever had with a production company. Seth Sullivan was extraordinarily skilled in several areas including DJing, video production and photography. I would highly recommend Seth and his team for any event you have!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Holly S · Married on 06/19/2020

Simply the best!!!

Seth is the nicest person you could ever hope to work with. He is truly a pro at being an awesome DJ, but him and his wife are simple the best people ever!!!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/25/2020

Thank you!

Seth did a wonderful job at our wedding! We had to move our wedding date twice and Seth just went along with it and wasn’t bothered at all. I had a hard time picking out reception songs and only ended up putting 6 on our list and Seth did a great job picking music to play for our reception! He brought lighting with him and would change the lighting for better pictures whenever he saw that someone was trying to take pictures with us. We loved Seth’s idea of a final dance by ourselves. We really enjoyed having Seth at our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Carissa

Carissa Colley · Married on 04/18/2020

Brown Wedding

THE BEST Hands down. I can’t say enough about Sullivan Productions. Seth has been phenomenal to work with. Seth and his team made our wedding great from ceremony music all the way to reception music, announcements, and lighting. The guest enjoyed the reception and never had a dull moment!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Sone Kornegay · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentines Day

We had a young man playing classical and jazz and singing in our Hickory Lounge.
    Everyone enjoyed him very much. He was very engaging and had great personality.
    Thank you Seth!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

We loved working with Sullivan Productions!

We had a great experience with Seth and Stephen! They really listened to our vision and helped take care of all the details on our wedding day. They were great MC’s and I am so happy we were able to work with them. If I have another event in need of a DJ I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Lauren Edwards · Married on 02/09/2019

Smooth, fun process!

Choosing Sullivan Productions as our Wedding D.J. Was on of the best decisions we ever made! The DJ communicated with us throughout the entire reception. If there was an issue, he would try to correct it himself, and if unsuccessful, would come ask us and fix it. We had so many friends and family tell us how fun the reception was! Highly recommend Sullivan productions!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 12/02/2018

Pool Party

Sullivan Productions has dj’d several pool parties for my neighborhood. They do a wonderful job, and keep everyone entertained. Highly recommend!

megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service by Sullivan Productions

Not only have I known Seth for years and been a part of multiple events he has DJ’d but I used him for my wedding and he blew me out of the water. He is reliable, professional, very knowledgeable, but most impressively, he took the time to get to know exactly what my ideas were. I would 100% recommend Seth for any event need.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Having Seth DJ our wedding was a wonderful choice! I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. If you want someone that will go above and beyond to make your day run smoothly, provide a little laughter, and keep your guests happy...Seth is the guy! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Ginger · event on: 05/14/2016

I would recommend Sullivan Productions to anyone, he and his staff are very professional and wonderful to work with! In fact we have worked together on this same event for the past 5 years, and I wouldn't use anyone else!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Megan · Married on 12/05/2015

Seth Sullivan and his team were on top of every detail of our wedding!! They were hired for lighting and music but helped with anything we needed before and the day of!! Their responsiveness and attention to every detail was perfect! Their years of experience in event planning helped us make decisions we didn't know anything about and everything flowed flawlessly! They are highly recommended for any event but I know from experience that they work wonderfully with brides and their families!! Thank you Seth!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Sandy · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband & I hired Seth Sullivan -Sullivan Productions for our daughters wedding 12-5-15 here in Chattanooga. Seth & his crew provided us with OUTSTANDING SERVICE from start to finish. Seth was a pleasure to work with & so accommodating with every last detail! We had so many compliments on him from our guests & he exceeded everything we could have imagined! From the great music to lighting he nailed it! Thanks Seth & Crew- YOUR THE BEST!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Gus · Married on 12/05/2015

Great job and very professional. Went able and beyond and helped us many times.

Sent on 12/21/2015