Sullivan Productions Reviews

67 | Huntsville, AL

67 Reviews for Sullivan Productions

• Miranda

Miranda Nichols · Getting married on 09/05/2020

DJ and sound services for fundraising event

I always use Sullivan Productions for a work event. It is a very large not for profit fundraiser. They do a wonderful job keeping our crowd engaged for a day long event and a very easy to work with. My expectations of Sullivan Productions are always exceeded. I feel confident in hiring them for any other event, party, wedding or prom.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sone Kornegay · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentines Day

We had a young man playing classical and jazz and singing in our Hickory Lounge.
    Everyone enjoyed him very much. He was very engaging and had great personality.
    Thank you Seth!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

We loved working with Sullivan Productions!

We had a great experience with Seth and Stephen! They really listened to our vision and helped take care of all the details on our wedding day. They were great MC’s and I am so happy we were able to work with them. If I have another event in need of a DJ I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Lauren Edwards · Married on 02/09/2019

Smooth, fun process!

Choosing Sullivan Productions as our Wedding D.J. Was on of the best decisions we ever made! The DJ communicated with us throughout the entire reception. If there was an issue, he would try to correct it himself, and if unsuccessful, would come ask us and fix it. We had so many friends and family tell us how fun the reception was! Highly recommend Sullivan productions!

Sent on 02/12/2019

megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing service by Sullivan Productions

Not only have I known Seth for years and been a part of multiple events he has DJ’d but I used him for my wedding and he blew me out of the water. He is reliable, professional, very knowledgeable, but most impressively, he took the time to get to know exactly what my ideas were. I would 100% recommend Seth for any event need.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Having Seth DJ our wedding was a wonderful choice! I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. If you want someone that will go above and beyond to make your day run smoothly, provide a little laughter, and keep your guests happy...Seth is the guy! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Ginger · event on: 05/14/2016

I would recommend Sullivan Productions to anyone, he and his staff are very professional and wonderful to work with! In fact we have worked together on this same event for the past 5 years, and I wouldn't use anyone else!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Megan · Married on 12/05/2015

Seth Sullivan and his team were on top of every detail of our wedding!! They were hired for lighting and music but helped with anything we needed before and the day of!! Their responsiveness and attention to every detail was perfect! Their years of experience in event planning helped us make decisions we didn't know anything about and everything flowed flawlessly! They are highly recommended for any event but I know from experience that they work wonderfully with brides and their families!! Thank you Seth!!

Sandy · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband & I hired Seth Sullivan -Sullivan Productions for our daughters wedding 12-5-15 here in Chattanooga. Seth & his crew provided us with OUTSTANDING SERVICE from start to finish. Seth was a pleasure to work with & so accommodating with every last detail! We had so many compliments on him from our guests & he exceeded everything we could have imagined! From the great music to lighting he nailed it! Thanks Seth & Crew- YOUR THE BEST!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Gus · Married on 12/05/2015

Great job and very professional. Went able and beyond and helped us many times.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Mandy · event on: 10/24/2015

Sullivan productions has been the Teen Cosplay Ball DJ for several years at the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library. Seth has always been great to work with: he shows up on time and is receptive to event ideas. This year he was such a good sport- we suggested a Lip Sync Battle, and he was on top of it! He really does a fantastic job, and I highly recommend his services for any special event you are planning that needs entertainment.

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

Sullivan Productions is the way to go! Seth and his crew are very easy to work it. He is very responsive and reassuring. They do not participate in the rehearsal, but Seth reassured me that this was not necessary. And he was right. They get to the venue early. Do a couple of dry runs and everything turned out flawless. We were told by everyone that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been too. This is largely due to Seth and his crew playing great music and keeping the party jumping. Good job guys! Look forward to working with you on events in the future. Thanks again! Lawson

Meagan · Married on 10/10/2015

Seth and Cameron were awesome! Seth was extremely helpful and quick to respond, and very easy to work with. He even typed up our order of ceremony events to fit what worked best for us, which made rehearsal go smoothly! During our family pictures following the ceremony, Seth even brought us drinks and constantly made sure everything was going as we planned :) would highly recommend them for any of your events!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Leann · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so glad that we found Seth and Sullivan Productions! We got married in Guntersville, Alabama this October, 8 hours away from home in Cincinnati, Ohio. Working long distance with Seth was so easy, he made himself completely available to us anytime we had questions or needed any professional opinions! He did the music for our ceremony, lighting and music for our reception, and took a ton of fantastic pictures as well!! He helped keep everything on track and made our day so special! He is so knowledgeable and professional, but down to earth and fun to work with! Seth and his team definitley know what they are doing and enjoy doing it! Best of the best here!! If you have the opportunity to work with Seth and Sullivan Productions for your event take it, you won't be disapointed! Thank you again Seth for everything, we loved working with you!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kim · event on: 09/13/2015

Sullivan Productions provided DJ services for our Lewisburg Patriot Band 5K Glow Run. Seth did an incredible job of communicating before the event! All of the details were taken care of before him and his crew arrived. They provided lights and music that were absolutely amazing. Seth interacted with the kids and parents that attended the race and got them involved. We will make sure to have Sullivan Productions at all of our future events! Thank you for a race experience that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/18/2015

Seth and Cameron were awesome for our wedding! There was never a dull moment and he made sure to keep our guests on the dance floor the entire time. Not only were his DJ services fabulous, but Seth and Cameron were also willing to do and help with things that were needed around the venue throughout the day. We had an outdoor wedding, so in the middle of July it was hot. While outside taking pictures after the ceremony, Seth made the trek across the farm to bring my groom and I and our photographer bottles of water for a quick cool down from the heat! If you're looking for someone to go above and beyond to make your big day perfect, someone who takes pride in details, and someone who is experienced and knows how to keep the flow of events running as smoothly as possible Sullivan Productions is the way to go! We were so very pleased and had a blast!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Awesome people to work with! Very helpful!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Shelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Sullivan Productions is amazing!! My friends keep talking about how much fun they had at the reception and how they love the DJ!! Seth Sullivan has such a great personality, and he is so much fun! He kept the party going at all times by playing games with the crowd and playing great music for any age!! I totally recommend Sullivan Productions! You can't go wrong with them!! My friends, family, husband, and I are so happy with the Sullivan Production services!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Tara · Married on 05/02/2015

Wondeful! That's really all you can say to sum it up. If you're on the fence, jump!! Our wedding wouldn't have left the lasting impression it has if it weren't for Seth and his team. Sullivan Productions made or wedding perfect! It wouldn't have been possible without them! You will not regret working with Seth, he's full of ideas and suggestions if you have questions about any part of your wedding. Take some weight off your shoulders and let Seth handle it all! We promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Seth was AWESOME !!!!!
    We could' have ask for a better Master of Ceremonies / DJ. He and our preacher worked together so well !!! We had a seamless transition from ceremony to party. Seth came to us, throughout the nite, to make sure everything was going as we wanted and to make suggestions that enhanced the event. He even took pictures from his perspective !!!!!
    The consumate professional at all times.
    Sullivan productions is number one in our book !!!!!
    Many thanks to him for a job well done !!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Angie · Married on 05/01/2015

Sullivan Productions did an outstanding job at our wedding!! He showed up on time, took care of every detail and was also very helpful several weeks beforehand in helping us select a playlist for our wedding! I would recommend Sullivan Productions for any special event!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Abbey · Married on 04/25/2015

I would not have wanted anyone else to DJ my wedding! Seth and his crew went above and beyond and made sure my night was PERFECT! I would recommend Sullivan Productions to ANYONE who needs a DJ service! Thanks Seth for ALL you do!!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jeremiah · event on: 04/11/2015

Yuri's Night had over 7,000 total attendees, and the event wouldn't have been the same, without Sullivan Productions. We highly recommend them for their quality and professionalism!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Christy · event on: 03/13/2015

I would highly recommend Sullivan Productions for your next event.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Seth did an incredible job with the music at our wedding and reception. He was so great to work with throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom who are looking for someone who goes above and beyond to ensure your big day is perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2014