Sullivan Productions Reviews

62 | Huntsville, AL

62 Reviews for Sullivan Productions

62 Sullivan Productions Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2016

Having Seth DJ our wedding was a wonderful choice! I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. If you want someone that will go above and beyond to make your day run smoothly, provide a little laughter, and keep your guests happy...Seth is the guy! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. :)

Megan · Married on 12/05/2015

Seth Sullivan and his team were on top of every detail of our wedding!! They were hired for lighting and music but helped with anything we needed before and the day of!! Their responsiveness and attention to every detail was perfect! Their years of experience in event planning helped us make decisions we didn't know anything about and everything flowed flawlessly! They are highly recommended for any event but I know from experience that they work wonderfully with brides and their families!! Thank you Seth!!

Sandy · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband & I hired Seth Sullivan -Sullivan Productions for our daughters wedding 12-5-15 here in Chattanooga. Seth & his crew provided us with OUTSTANDING SERVICE from start to finish. Seth was a pleasure to work with & so accommodating with every last detail! We had so many compliments on him from our guests & he exceeded everything we could have imagined! From the great music to lighting he nailed it! Thanks Seth & Crew- YOUR THE BEST!

Gus · Married on 12/05/2015

Great job and very professional. Went able and beyond and helped us many times.

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

Sullivan Productions is the way to go! Seth and his crew are very easy to work it. He is very responsive and reassuring. They do not participate in the rehearsal, but Seth reassured me that this was not necessary. And he was right. They get to the venue early. Do a couple of dry runs and everything turned out flawless. We were told by everyone that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been too. This is largely due to Seth and his crew playing great music and keeping the party jumping. Good job guys! Look forward to working with you on events in the future. Thanks again! Lawson

Meagan · Married on 10/10/2015

Seth and Cameron were awesome! Seth was extremely helpful and quick to respond, and very easy to work with. He even typed up our order of ceremony events to fit what worked best for us, which made rehearsal go smoothly! During our family pictures following the ceremony, Seth even brought us drinks and constantly made sure everything was going as we planned :) would highly recommend them for any of your events!!!!!

Leann · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so glad that we found Seth and Sullivan Productions! We got married in Guntersville, Alabama this October, 8 hours away from home in Cincinnati, Ohio. Working long distance with Seth was so easy, he made himself completely available to us anytime we had questions or needed any professional opinions! He did the music for our ceremony, lighting and music for our reception, and took a ton of fantastic pictures as well!! He helped keep everything on track and made our day so special! He is so knowledgeable and professional, but down to earth and fun to work with! Seth and his team definitley know what they are doing and enjoy doing it! Best of the best here!! If you have the opportunity to work with Seth and Sullivan Productions for your event take it, you won't be disapointed! Thank you again Seth for everything, we loved working with you!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/18/2015

Seth and Cameron were awesome for our wedding! There was never a dull moment and he made sure to keep our guests on the dance floor the entire time. Not only were his DJ services fabulous, but Seth and Cameron were also willing to do and help with things that were needed around the venue throughout the day. We had an outdoor wedding, so in the middle of July it was hot. While outside taking pictures after the ceremony, Seth made the trek across the farm to bring my groom and I and our photographer bottles of water for a quick cool down from the heat! If you're looking for someone to go above and beyond to make your big day perfect, someone who takes pride in details, and someone who is experienced and knows how to keep the flow of events running as smoothly as possible Sullivan Productions is the way to go! We were so very pleased and had a blast!

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Awesome people to work with! Very helpful!

Shelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Sullivan Productions is amazing!! My friends keep talking about how much fun they had at the reception and how they love the DJ!! Seth Sullivan has such a great personality, and he is so much fun! He kept the party going at all times by playing games with the crowd and playing great music for any age!! I totally recommend Sullivan Productions! You can't go wrong with them!! My friends, family, husband, and I are so happy with the Sullivan Production services!!

Tara · Married on 05/02/2015

Wondeful! That's really all you can say to sum it up. If you're on the fence, jump!! Our wedding wouldn't have left the lasting impression it has if it weren't for Seth and his team. Sullivan Productions made or wedding perfect! It wouldn't have been possible without them! You will not regret working with Seth, he's full of ideas and suggestions if you have questions about any part of your wedding. Take some weight off your shoulders and let Seth handle it all! We promise you won't regret it!

Seth was AWESOME !!!!!
    We could' have ask for a better Master of Ceremonies / DJ. He and our preacher worked together so well !!! We had a seamless transition from ceremony to party. Seth came to us, throughout the nite, to make sure everything was going as we wanted and to make suggestions that enhanced the event. He even took pictures from his perspective !!!!!
    The consumate professional at all times.
    Sullivan productions is number one in our book !!!!!
    Many thanks to him for a job well done !!!

Angie · Married on 05/01/2015

Sullivan Productions did an outstanding job at our wedding!! He showed up on time, took care of every detail and was also very helpful several weeks beforehand in helping us select a playlist for our wedding! I would recommend Sullivan Productions for any special event!

Abbey · Married on 04/25/2015

I would not have wanted anyone else to DJ my wedding! Seth and his crew went above and beyond and made sure my night was PERFECT! I would recommend Sullivan Productions to ANYONE who needs a DJ service! Thanks Seth for ALL you do!!

Seth did an incredible job with the music at our wedding and reception. He was so great to work with throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom who are looking for someone who goes above and beyond to ensure your big day is perfect.

Dianna · Married on 10/24/2014

Sullivan productions is amazing. They did our wedding and it was awesome. Seth is an amazing DJ and they did lighting and great videography. I highly recommend them.

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Seth was wonderful he moved the wedding along at a nice pace. He kept the Groom and friends and family on the dance floor. My friends said it was the best wedding they had been to in years! Myself (the bride) danced as much as I could with my limited ability. All in all I would recommend Seth to all.

Alisha · Married on 10/04/2014

Hands down the best wedding DJ in Huntsville...quite possibly in all of the Tennessee Valley Area! It is a big claim, but after reviewing many others and personally experiencing the quality of service we received, I was so pleased with our choice to go with Sullivan Productions. The crew not only did the work that was contracted, but as a busy bride they went above and beyond to help our dream day become a reality. In the beginning I gave little thought to the entertainment portion of the day, but in the end, Seth made it the most memorable. I have and would recommend them for any event. You get what you pay for and if you want quality professionalism, with little work on your part, seek out Sullivan Productions. 5 Stars

Very professional and great service. We would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sonia · Married on 05/25/2014

Seth was able to provide great music for our wedding. He did a wonderful job as MC. We got feedback from many guests commenting on how well everything flowed, thanks to his input.

Robyn · Married on 05/17/2014

We had some unique requests for our wedding and Sullivan Productions was very accommodating and made sure that our day went smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone! We insisted on karaoke and he set us up with someone that did an awesome job!

Jackie · Married on 04/26/2014

Seth and Wil went out of their way to accommodate our requests and make the day everything we wanted.

Haven · Married on 01/15/2014

Our wedding was very well organized and we had no incidents, I have to say that was because of Sullivan Productions. It went very smoothly and he made us comfortable being center of attention (which for us is not easy). I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. They don't just provide the music, they oversee the flow of your
    wedding. I wouldn't trust anyone else with an event like this.

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2013

As soon as my husband had asked me to marry him, the very first vendor I had already chosen was Sullivan Productions! I had been to many previous events before my wedding in which Seth was the DJ and have always loved his work! So, praying that I wasn't too late for our wedding date, Seth and his team were there to help in making our day as beautiful as I had dreamed! Absolutely Amazing! As always Seth!!!!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2013

Very professional. Great quality for a great price. He had every song we wanted to hear and he also had suggestions for ceremony and reception music. He also helped plan the flow of the ceremony which was something I struggled with. All in all it was a great service and I recommend him whenever I hear of somebody needing a DJ.