47 Reviews for Suite Elegance Entertainment

Instrumentals (1)
Reception (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
46 Suite Elegance Entertainment Reviews

String trio from Suite Elegance was fantastic for my ceremony music! I received tons of compliments about what a great job they did. Email response time was quick, they were very professional, they offered tons of music selections AND flexibility with those options by playing some songs for my ceremony that were not on their list, and their online form to finalize details and select music was easy to use and made the process seamless. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio, Cello, Violin

Our trio from Suite Elegance was wonderful. They played so beautifully and made our ceremony feel absolutely magical. Throughout the process Kelly was responsive and prompt and was very helpful in guiding us through the process of choosing our wedding music. My (now) husband and I love music and we spent hours on YouTube listening to string arrangements to settle on the perfect songs. SE's repertoire is extensive, and we were able to choose songs that felt unique and special for us. And when we heard them on the day it sounded better than we ever dreamed. I also have to give major kudos for their professionalism. Our wedding was semi-outdoor at the end of October and we had several musicians tell us they couldn't perform at that time of year outside. Even with the venue's heaters it was WAY colder than we'd anticipated, but our trio never missed a beat. We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony music- we 100% recommend Suite Elegance.

Profile Picture Justine, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Viola, Violin

We hired suite elegance less than three weeks before our ceremony, and I am so glad they were available for our date. Kelly answered all of my questions promptly, and together we put together a fun playlist for our ceremony. All of my guests loved the sound of the trio, and would not hesitate to recommend these musicians to another wedding couple. Their performance was outstanding, adding a personal touch to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Candice, 1/9/21, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Guitar, Violin, Ceremony

Suite Elegance was able to provide us with an excellent Flute and Guitar duet for our outdoor wedding. We came to them at the eleventh hour and they were very accommodating to our needs. We ended up getting exactly what we wanted and the performers did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the entire team for the work they did between organizing, communication, customer service, and the performance itself!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I loved working with Suite Elegance for my wedding! Having a string quartet play at my wedding was one of the best decisions I made; I could not be happier with their services.

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite Elegance Entertainment is beyond exceptional; words cannot describe the perfection and excellence with not only their musical talent but also with their customer service, professionalism, and coordination / responsiveness in the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding. Working with Kelly and Jen made the entire process stress-free and fun! With their exceptional quality of service, they steered me in the right direction and helped me decide on the best ensemble for our ceremony music and cocktail hour / dinner music. Suite Elegance played our formal dance songs, including Sweet Child O'Mine and Simple Man, and absolutely rocked them all!! Having Suite Elegance as part of our wedding day was the best decision I could have made amidst all of the wedding planning. It was truly a pleasure working with them; they are top of the line in elegant entertainment, and I highly recommend them for any event!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite Elegance was great! Kelly assisted us each step of the way, allowing us to choose the music we wanted that fit our personalities. We weren't just limited to the list they provided, and she provided opinions and guidance as to how to best match our style. She even helped us choose the right instruments to make sure our songs sounded their best. They were always very responsive and helpful, and the online planning tool was so simple to use. They were affordable and worth every cent! I would recommend Suite Elegance to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Kelly was very easy to work with! Very responsive to emails! Looking forward to our caricature artist!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture becky, 4/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite Elegance was the perfect musical accompaniment for our daughters outdoor wedding. The musicians were prompt and professional and played beautifully. We would highly recommend Suite Elegance for any wedding, party or event requiring a classy touch of music!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I really wanted to have live music at my ceremony and cocktail hour. I spoke with Kelly when booking Suite Elegance, and she really made me feel at ease and made the whole process simple.I had specific songs in mind, and Kelly, along with the rest of the musicians, exceeded my expectations. The music was so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Suite Elegance without any reservations.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

Suite Elegance was so wonderful to work with! They truly contributed to making our wedding day everything we envisioned. They were very prompt to reply, flexible with our requests, and provided us with great suggestions! We would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you guys for making our day so magical and memorable!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The trio performed at a wedding we attended. We were so impressed we hired them to perform at a community event. Very professional and talented musicians!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Suite Elegance played my ceremony music at my wedding and they were wonderful. Easy to work with, I had plenty of options, and they played everything I asked. It was a beautiful touch.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were fantastic! The music couldn’t have been more perfect. They gave suggestions and made the process so easy for a bride who didn’t know what to choose.

Profile Picture Lily, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite Elegance was an absolute joy to work with! Kelly was such a professional, and she provided us with quick and detailed responses whenever we emailed her. She was always there to answer my questions and explain everything about her company's services. She even recommended a wonderful DJ and caricature artist that we ended up using for our wedding. She coordinated all of the details and payments for those affiliated vendors as well, making it so much easier to deal with one person for 3 services. On the day of the event, everything went so smoothly! The ceremony music was beautiful, the caricatures were fun, and the DJ was so accommodating. Everything was perfect and I can't thank Kelly and Suite Elegance enough for the wonderful job they did. I recommend them to everyone I meet who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User6079904, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Suite Elegance performed at my wedding at Gervasi Vineyards in Canton, Ohio on August 8th 2015. I had a guitarist, violinist and cello trio combination. They were professional and arrived on time. They played throughout our short ceremony and also through the first hour of the Cocktail Party. They were able to handle the transition from their set to the DJ. They also were well prepared to play outdoors during our ceremony - the sound was great and everyone had positive feedback. I would highly recommend Suite Elegance!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Guitar, Violin, Instrumental-Trio, String-Trio

My wife and I hired Suite Elegance to play for our wedding ceremony and during dinner at our reception. We had some special requests for video game related tunes, specifically Fairy Fountain Song & Hyrule Field (both from LoZ OOT) and the Super Mario Brothers Ground Theme, and the group was totally able to come through with those, as well as add some additional nerdy/geeky songs into the mix. I would totally recommend hiring these excellent musicians if you are looking for very professional and easy to work with vendors.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Reception, Sound/PA System, Cello, Flute, Guitar

Kelly Schiele and her team at Suite Elegance provided exquisite music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Kelly was a pleasure to work with and helped ensure our music selection was perfect. I highly recommend Suite Elegance!

Profile Picture User4167406, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Kelly at Suite Elegance took care of everything and made everything so easy for us. We had a trio play for cocktail hour and dinner and they did such a wonderful job. The music was beautiful and perfectly selected. They were professional and flexible. They even worked with our DJ so that we could have the DJ play later in the evening. Thank you Suite Elegance.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite elegance was a pleasure to work with! They accommodated to my needs and listened to what i wanted. Any questions I had were answered promptly. I would definitely recommend their expertise for any type of event!

Profile Picture Tria, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were Amazing! My guests were blown away at the arrangements and quality of the performance. I was in LOVE with their arrangements of the Dr. Who Theme song for my walk down the Isle, my husband was extremely happy to have his Marine Corps theme song, and Crazy little Thing Called Love was amazing.

Profile Picture Dara, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our string duo was talented and professional. They learned 2 pieces for our ceremony, which was included in the cost of booking them (I think the contract actually lets you make 3 special requests). Nice large repertoire to choose from. Kelly was helpful and easy to work with as we got everything booked and organized. Very responsive via e-mail.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Suite Elegance played for my ceremony, a violin and cello. It was beautiful and very elegant, just like their name! I was worried about the loudness of only two instruments, but it sounded like there was a quartet! I am so glad I booked Suite Elegance for my ceremony; it was the perfect finishing touch for my day.

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/1/14, 1 Review