Suite Dreamz Travel Reviews

Suite Dreamz Travel 1
Suite Dreamz Travel 2
Suite Dreamz Travel 3

Kalie Walter · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Amazing Company Vacation! Thank you Julie :)

Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel made our company vacation to Cancun incredible! She provided assistance for our large group (of 100+ people) throughout the entire process. From start to finish, she managed to take our complex itinerary and executed it flawlessly and made sure to provide her recommendations and opinions on each resort that we were deciding between. We also had several members of the group with food allergies, and she made it a priority to take care of their restrictions even though we were at a very large all-inclusive resort. We will be using Julie again for our next trip!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Dawn Buettner · Married on 06/06/2019

Awesome!

Our experience with Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel was AWESOME!!! She knew all the ins and out about the resort and planning a wedding. She gave us suggestions that were on point, which made our experience as the resort wonderful. Julie pays close attention to detail and during the departure time, her agenda was exactly what we needed. The HR Riviera Maya employees were wonderful as well, very professional, kind, courteous and did what every they can to make your vacation relaxing and fun. My family and I are ready to go back!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Suite Dreamz Travel 4
    Suite Dreamz Travel 5
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/10/2019

Our Maldives honeymoon was perfect!

We had always wanted to go somewhere super exotic for our honeymoon but was always afraid to book our own travel overseas but when we found Julie we knew this would be perfect! Although Julie had never sent anyone to Maldives before she was great and found us great choices of where to go and what to see! Our flights via emirates were amazing and our over the water bungalow was simply indescribable! She was even able to book us a hotel in Dubai to explore for the day while we waited for our flight back home. We had no issues with travel and our itinerary matched exactly how our trip went. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon and it was all thanks to Julie! This is a trip we will never forget and we even want to go back again!! Thanks for all you do!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Amber · Married on 12/05/2018

Awesome Honeymoon

Julie helped us plan our honeymoon! We stayed at Sandals in St. Lucia and had an amazing time! Thank you for helping us pick such a beautiful destination!

Leroy Williams · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Travel Agent Ever!!

We recently got married in Jamaica and worked with Julie to plan our destination wedding. I was hesitant at first to use a travel agent, but I'm so glad we found her! She was so knowledgable and friendly and she thought of everything...even things we would have missed if we did it on our own. Our guests loved her and some are now even friends with her! She took such good care of our family and friends. It was so important to us that everyone had a great time, and they all did. Our wedding weekend was even more perfect than we could have imagined, and we couldn't have done it without her! We will be using Julie for all of our future travel plans!

Catherine Kraemer-Dale · Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Destination Wedding!!

I recently got married at Royalton Blue Waters in Jamaica and worked with Julie. She was amazing and helped me plan everything...and I mean every detail! I met with her several times and she always made me feel confident and at ease with the planning. She was always helpful and patient and made me feel like she really cared about my experience. Since she also had planned her own destination wedding, she not only helped with travel plans, but was also able to give me tips and advice on everything from flowers to welcome bags. We had over 50 people attend and everything was perfect. Julie thought of everything and made sure that it all ran smoothly! She joined us in Jamaica and was onsite to oversee all events. Having her there took away all my stress and I was able to just enjoy my moment. She was truly heaven sent. If you are planning ANY travel at all (especially a destination wedding or honeymoon), you have to reach out to Julie. She was incredible!

J Allen · Married on 07/31/2018

Perfect wedding!

Julie is amazing!!! I attended a wedding in Jamaica. The couple had us book through Julie at Suite Dreams Travel and she took care of everything! I was nervous because I had never been out of the country before. Julie walked me through every step! The wedding was beautiful and Jamaica is stunning!! I will definitely be going back and definitely using Julie’s services to help me plan!

J.l. · Married on 07/10/2018

Julie Is The Greatest!!!!!

Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel is the absolute best!!!!!! We had a group of 80+ people for our destination wedding at the Hard Rock Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Not only did she handle everyone's travel arrangements, but with her knowledge and experience of the resort she also helped us to pick the perfect wedding location on property. I will definitely be sending more business her way.

Jan Cary · Married on 06/09/2018

Dream wedding in Mexico

Julie is OCD about details! Everything was planned to make the bride and groom's big day a true dream come true. The site, the view, the whole event was perfect! She made sure it was a trip to remember, from flights, to transfers and back. Highly recommend!

Karin · Married on 11/25/2017

Julie is amazing!!! My family was looking for a special place to get together in the islands around the holidays. We have a diverse group with ages ranging from 1-75 years old- and everyone has an opinion! I can't say enough about Julie's responsiveness and knowledge of the Caribbean. I thought I was familiar with many of the islands and resorts but she could provide very specific details, on many things I didn't even know I needed to ask about. If I mentioned we might be interested in a private chef, she would take the initiative to call the resorts we were looking at and see not only if they could accommodate our needs, but also provided pricing. She handled all of my last minute changes with grace and efficiency. Most importantly, I think she really listened to what we wanted and was able to steer us to some amazing options that I would have completely missed on my own. I can't recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/22/2017

A big thank you to Julie Cary for helping us plan a major family trip! She was attentive to our needs and was able to help us navigate changes in our itinerary seamlessly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cybill · Married on 10/15/2017

When we met Julie at a bridal show, her passion for her work was apparent and we knew immediately that she was the travel agent for us. So much so, that not only did we book our trip through her, but we recommended her to our brother who also got his honeymoon booked. Julie was incredible when it came to helping them devise a plan when a hurricane threatened their trip and went above and beyond to help me surprise them with an excursion as a wedding present. Julie helped us find the best value for our budget and timeframe. I absolutely recommend Julie, cannot wait for our upcoming trip, and can't wait to work with her to plan our next adventure!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Chad · Married on 09/23/2017

Julie has been fantastic! Julie is the second travel agent I tried using to plan our honeymoon. The first gave us three options to choose from and advised to tell her which one we wanted. Did not answer questions, provide guidance or anything. Then I was referred to Julie and she was extremely attentive and helpful. Provided a ton of options, guidance and answered all questions within minutes! Absolutely outstanding, I will definitely use Julie again for any international trips and have already referred her to many friends and family members.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Capri · event on 09/18/2017

It was an absolute pleasure booking my travel with Suite Dreamz! Julie is amazing and provides exceptional service that will make you never want to make arrangements on your own or with another travel agent ever again! She's very accommodating, responds right away, and her excellent rapport with resorts is apparent immediately upon arrival. Two vacations in with Suite Dreamz and Julie is stuck with me!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Toshika · Married on 09/08/2017

In August I planned a surprise 10th year Wedding Anniversary Trip through Suite Dreamz. With Julie's help I selected the Eldorado Seaside Suites in the Riviera Maya. This place was AWESOME!!!!! The package was great, the service was wondering, the resort was AMAZING, and we had a Wonderful Time!
    Thanks again Julie for making our 10th year Anniversary Trip sooooo special!
    Shika Johnson

Sent on 10/12/2017

TL · Married on 08/05/2017

I am not the bride but here's the thing: Met this agent named Julie in January. Upon my initial contact with her, she was easy going, humble and extremely helpful. Julie continued to provide feedback and a receipt after each payment. Weeks prior to my travel to Jamaica, Julie provided me with valuable suggestions that I didn't even think about (details: such as calling the my bank and letting them know that I was out of the country)- genius right?? I know! She gave recommendations for restaurants and eateries which were all on point. After returning from Hyatt Ziva resort- I was sad. Very sad to leave. Ironically one month after leaving the resort/wedding, I was promoted. Now I'm not going to say that's all because of Julie- BUT what I will say is that I spoke to the bride and several positive events transpired in her guests lives. I know right? Thanks Julie for an excellent experience! I can't wait until August 2018!! XOXOXO

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Suite Dreamz Travel 6

Tracey · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely professional and amazing.. Julie coordinated me and my husband's destination wedding at Montego Bay, Jamaica. We were accompanied by 40+ guests. Admittedly, I was was extremely apprehensive about this process. Julie is a phenom!!!!! She made our experience seamless and truly worthwhile. Our guests have shared the same sentiment. As a matter of fact, we have declared Julie as the consummate professional and plan to utlilize her services for all our future travel. She is planning our 1st anniversary trip back to Montego Bay!!!!!

Thanks Julie

Sent on 09/27/2017

Demetris · Married on 07/28/2017

Julie is very detailed oriented and made us planning our daughters wedding effortless in less than 4 months. She paid attention to all of our needs and was able to find the perfect location Top Notch Hotel and with the amenities we wanted. Julie takes care of it all from the beginning to the very end. Love her I highly recommend her if you are looking to plan any trip but especially a destination wedding. I usually don't respond but if you want to plan a destination wedding and let someone take care of the details. Julie is the right person for you she is patient and she really works for you. I will forever use her for all travel.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Becky · Married on 06/10/2017

Julie was absolutely amazing. All we needed to have was a sense of what we wanted our vacation to be like and she did the rest! She found the location, the resort, the transportation, all of it. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Sherry · event on 12/04/2016

Julie is amazing! Called her to inquire about all-inclusive in the Caribbean. Within minutes I had so much information for so many places I was over whelmed. Thanks to Julie with all her knowledge and suggestions it made the choice easier. Julie does a terrific job and is so willing to work with you to make everything right for you. Please don't hesitate to use her services she will give it her all. Thanks Julie for everything.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Aaron · Married on 12/02/2016

Julie is by far the best travel agent we have ever used. All I had to do was give her a date and she made it all happen. The early bird check in is a must for sure. We've only been back 4 days and I've already contacted Julie to book our vacation next December. She will be used for all our future vacations. Thank you Julie for everything

Sent on 12/12/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2016

Julie was incredibly helpful helping us book our honeymoon trip to Iceland. Originally I had been interested in going to Alaska. She looked into it and gave me as much information up front as possible about what there would be available to do at that time of the year. She suggested Iceland knowing what we were looking for and wanting us to still have a great time and experiences to remember. I'm so glad she did, I don't know anyone who has gone to Iceland before!
    I think the best part about working with Julie was that she really looked into the details for us and got together an itinerary that got us on track to see all of the cool things that Iceland has to offer without overloading our days so that we still have time to just simply enjoy being newlyweds. I asked around and the price that we got was great! Yet another bonus. I'll be recommending her services to some of my friends and family and I certainly endorse her and Suite Dreamz. Thanks Julie!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Dwayne · Married on 09/01/2016

Julie was referred to us from a close friend. I called with a laundry list of places for my family to go to in the upcoming months. Julie took everything in stride. For my wife's b-day, she sent us to National Harbor for a quick weekend get away (no kids). Since it was out first time there she had a list of shops and restaurants for us to try out.
    For the kids she got us a beautiful 2 bedroom condo with a pool and tons of kid activities along with tickets to Busch Gardens for the weekend!! Our kids were super excited.
    They still talk about the Busch Gardens trip.
    Since she did such a great job for my wife's b-day and our family get away I put her to the test and let her pick us a place for our anniversary. She chose the Dominican Republic. WOW!!! We loved it!! She was so knowledgeable about the resort, food and excursions. Once we arrived they told us we were VIP. What we didn't know was that Julie had made sure we received chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine.....all compliments of Suite Dreamz Travel.
    If u have a question, she has the answer. Sky's the limit for you Julie!
    Julie you are the best!!!

Dwayne

Sent on 09/29/2016

Kim · Married on 07/04/2016

Julie worked a miracle for us! She is everything people want in a travel agent... knowledgeable, resourceful, nice and honest.

When I realized our condo (booked through another agent) was not on the beach, I was scrambling to find a different beach home with a view of the ocean. I called Julie around dinnertime in the evening, and SHE ANSWERED THE PHONE. We were a week away from our vacation, and it was a holiday (July 4), I was so discouraged, everywhere was booked. My birthday was that week... it was my todder's first beach trip... and my mom would absolutely not settle for anything but beachfront. Julie listened to me and she immediately got it. She went right into action at like 9:00 at night, she listened to me and treated me like a friend needing her help. Somehow, (and I still can't believe it), she found us the perfect beachfront condo that was even larger than we'd planned, and within budget! It was perfect in every way. On the way to the beach, I texted her with a question about check-in, and she was available and helpful. We LOVED our condo. Julie is truly the best travel agent I have ever worked with in my life... she cares, she listens, and she knows how to get it done! Don't waste your time online getting a headache, just call Julie and start planning your getaway. -Kim

Sent on 07/13/2016