Sugarneck Reviews

Sugarneck 6
Sugarneck 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Amazing and they can provide everything you need.

I am truly amazed and excited about Sugarneck. They have been so accommodating. They have really worked hard to provide everything we need and want for our special day within our very limited budget. They are really amazing and I am so thankful for their help and willingness to work with us to lower the cost. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Moore · Married on 03/24/2019

Breath taking, everything we expected. Do not fear in putting your trust in Tina and Shane. These people are amazing and they make you feel like fam.

This place is spectacular. Tina and Shane makes sure everything is run smoothly. Everything is what we expected and more. I can’t wait to come back on my anniversaries. We have zero regrets in choosing SugarNeck for our most important day.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jennifer Mcfadden · Married on 12/22/2018

incredible.

Absolutely perfect. Venue and staff was more than accommodating, and the location and ambience were stunning. I am beyond thrilled with Sugarneck’s professionalism, kindness, and flexibility, especially since my kiddo’s wedding was almost a last-minute thing! They were incredible.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Josey · Married on 10/13/2018

I would get married here 100 times over!!

Alicia was extremely easy to work with. The site is just adorable and it has a very intimate feel about it. I literally had to buy like 3 decorations (aside from my flowers) because Alicia let me use any and all decor that she had on hand, which was enough to decorate all my tables and have plenty of the cute little signs.

We rented the venue for the weekend so I was able to get all of my out of town bridesmaids at the cabin the night before for one final girls night!! Then my husband and I were able to crash the night of the wedding with no worries of having to have everything cleaned up so quickly! We got up the next day and began cleaning and had everything back in order by 10.

One thing I would suggest if you are going to have any elderly guest is to have someone on a golf cart to escort them around the venue. My father had a golf cart that made it very easy for my elderly grandma to get from the ceremony area to the reception area quite easily.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Sugarneck 14
    Sugarneck 15
    Sugarneck 16

Sugarneck's reply:

It was our pleasure to have your beautiful family at Sugarneck ! Thank-you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, Best wishes!

Dana · Married on 09/08/2018

We chose Sugarneck for my daughter's wedding and could not be any happier with our decision. The outdoor rustic atmosphere is perfect. Alicia and her team do a wonderful job. Tina, our "day of" director and her husband, were absolutely AMAZING!!! Very accommodating with whatever you needed and wanted to make the day perfect for everyone. Highly recommend Sugarneck!!! Dana West, Sanford, NC

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Sugarneck 17

Sugarneck's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you to make Taylor & Korys day fabulous, we so appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to make our couples wedding day the best it can be!