Sugarlips Cakery Reviews

Sugarlips Cakery 4
Sugarlips Cakery 5

Natalie · Married on 12/29/2018

Delicious cake

Great service, nice people, amazing cake. Highly recommended!

Sugarlips Cakery 6
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 09/12/2018

Sugarlips provided an amazing wedding cake for us! Everyone raved about it and many went back for more. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sugarlips Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much, and congratulations on your big day! We are so happy to have been a part of it! :)

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2018

We are so happy we chose you as a vendor for our wedding! The cake tasting was so much fun at your cute shop and all of our guests absolutely LOVED the cake...they ate it all! Your staff was incredibly helpful with design ideas and the delivery went off without a hitch. Your passion for what you do truly shows through in the beautiful cakes you create. You helped make our wedding day a wonderful experience! Thank you!

Stacey · Married on 11/17/2017

I would highly recommend Sugarlips Cakery for any cake service you may need! My husband and I had them make our wedding cake and it was everything that we envisioned and more! The staff there is so personable and really take the time to get to know you and what your preferences are. They also offered cake tasting which was super fun! Their cakes are not only beautiful but so so delicious!!!

Sugarlips Cakery 7
    Sugarlips Cakery 8
    Sugarlips Cakery 9
    Sugarlips Cakery 10

Chantel · Married on 10/06/2017

we are using them and there cakes taste amazing.

• Kymi

Kristine Isabel · Married on 04/04/2017

Our wedding cake was beautifully made and baked to perfection. It tasted as good as it looked! We just loved our wedding cake! The moment we walked in for our cake tasting and saw how much they prepared for us (they had welcome signs with our names on it, our wedding day, the flavors we requested and drinks ready) we already fell in love with them. When we had our first taste of one of the flavors, we knew then we were going to hire them as our cake vendor and no longer looked for anyone else.

We had the red velvet with cream cheese, my husbdand’s favorite – pink champagne with vanilla custard and my favorite- almond with raspberry. Their customer service was fantastic, Courtney, their manager accommodated us, made us feel at home with no pressure. They were affordable and they did a fantastic job decorating our naked cake with flowers and everyone was talking about how delicious the cake was, and asked us if there were more!

We will definetly go back to buy our anniversary cake from them! We recommend them and yes, worth every penny!

Aliria · Married on 12/10/2016

Wonderful in every way. I used Sugarlips because they made my sister's wedding cake and it was gorgeous and delicious- and a fair price. We met with a consultant to taste flavors, review cake styles, and seek some of their advice. Everything was low pressure, open minded, and smooth. On our wedding day, everything went on without a glitch, the cake looked even better than I had anticipated, and everyone was raving about how delicious it was. We even did a "kitchen cake" so that we didn't have to pay for another tier but had enough to feed all of our guests (much more affordable).
    Can't say enough about them!

Leigh · Married on 11/19/2016

LOVED our wedding cake from Sugarlips! We had initially looked at some other bakeries and were really put off by the prices and the fact that the cakes tasted like boxed cake mix. When we tasted at Sugarlips and then saw their awesome pricing it was a done deal. I especially appreciate how patient they were with me through multiple drafts of the decorating plan, I was an indecisive bride! The cake turned out beautifully and it tasted even better, guests were raving! Can't say enough great things about this place, and their cupcakes are awesome too :)

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2016

I absolutely ADORED our wedding cake! Sugarlips was recommended through our venue. We got lemon raspberry and all my guests loved it! We had requested a galaxy cake, but with buttercream instead of fondant. They were able to take our favorite parts from all of our reference pictures and make the cake better than all of them combined! They knew what I wanted better than I did! They went above and beyond what I asked and I couldn't be happier with their service.

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2016

I loved my wedding cake! Get the pumpkin wedding cake!

Jena · Married on 09/17/2016

We are so thrilled with the cake we got from Sugarlips! It was exactly what we had envisioned. The cake arrived exactly how it was supposed to, and right on time. We got so many compliments about how delicious the cake tasted; my husband and I agree. It was amazing. We highly, highly recommend Sugarlips to those planning. It's amazingly affordable and tasty.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Sugarlips Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much and congrats to you both!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2016

Sugarlips was suggested to us by a coworker who used to being in cupcakes every month. When we found out they were a preferred vendor for our venue we were thrilled. They were very responsive in quickly setting up an appointment For a tasting and very flexible when we suddenly had to change the appointment. We showed the consultant a picture of what we wanted and she helped us customize it a bit to our theme. Our cake was absolutely perfect and incorporated everything we wanted. I am over the moon wih how delicious it was and the adorable packaging our top tier was on. Thank you Sugarlips for an amazing addition to or wedding!!

Megan · Married on 04/28/2016

Sugarlips is my new favorite bakery! I booked this bakery through the venue I had chosen for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! The cake was beautiful and tasted just as amazing! I went back after ordering our wedding cake to order a separate grooms cake which was just as delicious and they did an amazing job designing exactly what I wanted, at a very reasonable price as well. I will be going back to Sugarlips for any other event I need a cake for!

Erin · Married on 04/08/2016

Sugarlips Cakery is the place to go for your wedding cake. The cost was one of the less expensive places, but the quality was still top notch! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! During the cake cutting, we fed each other a piece and did not want to stop it was that good! Highly recommend! We got the almond cake with strawberry filling, can't wait for our 1 year to eat the top tier!

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

We couldn’t have been happier with our cake and overall experience with Sugarlips Cakery.

When the groom and I did our tasting, we had a really hard time deciding on cake flavors because they were all so delicious. Ultimately, we decided to have two different kinds of cake, with a more simple cake for 4 out of the 5 layers, then one layer of decadence for those who wanted that. Our guests absolutely loved that they got to choose between two different types of cake. They also offered a few different options for cake stand rentals, which was great and eliminated the stress of having to find or buy one myself.

I seriously considered not having a wedding cake because I really am not a big cake fan, but they made me a believer! We were still eating some leftover cake a full week after the wedding and it was just as moist and delicious as it was the day of the wedding. These guys are amazing, can’t wait to unfreeze that top layer on our anniversary!

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2016

They just did my wedding cake and it was so beautiful!!! It was everything that I envisioned and I'm so happy that I picked Sugarlips Cakery to do my wedding cake. Not only did the cake look great but it was also delicious! Thank you Sugarlips Cakery!!

Sydney · Married on 03/26/2016

We had a very elegant wedding cake with four tiers covered in white fondant and expertly placed edible pearls. The thing was large, but totally beautiful. Everything about it was perfect. They even incorporated a request from my mother to surprise us with a cute decoration on the cake. Very professional, beautiful product. Thanks Sugarlips!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Thank you! :)

Sugarlips helped my daughter, Sarah and her fiancé , Ryan have an outstanding, beautiful, tasty 3 tiered wedding cake. Their experience with Suaglrlips was easy. Sugarless delivered and set up the cake on time. When we realized we were not having as large a wedding as initially thought, Sugarlips Cakery easily adjusted the size of the cake to meet the new number of guests.

I recommend Sugarlips Cakery.

Thank you for helping to make my daughter's wedding a huge success.

John S.

Diana · Married on 03/05/2016

We chose to use Sugarlips Cakery after seeing their work and doing a tasting at our venue and I am so glad we booked them! We only met once and the gal that drew up our cake (from 5 cake pictures) drew exactly what I wanted. They were so patient with my husband and I at our tasting. And in person the cake was beautiful! Many compliments on the cake as far as presentation and taste. Thank you to everyone at Sugarlips, the customer service and cake was perfect!

My favorite vendor for my entire wedding!! The cake was phenomenal!! Great quality, fantastic taste & the BEST service!! And not to mention the most reasonable prices in the valley!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Sugarlips Cakery's reply:

Thank you SO much, that's awesome to hear!

Meagan · Married on 01/16/2016

We found out about Sugarlips Cakery through our package at Superstition Manor. When we had our tasting we were very impressed. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable. We designed a quilted cake that fit our style and the baker helped us pair different flavors together. The end result was absolutely amazing!

On wedding day, the cake arrived on time, and it was just beautiful. We received so many compliments on our cake and the flavors were a huge hit! We would highly recommend Sugarlips Cakery!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Sugarlips Cakery's reply:

Yea! Thanks so much guys; we are thrilled that you were so happy with the process and the final product. It's always fun to see your custom wedding cake go from a sketch to reality on the big day! And Superstition Manor is such a beautiful setting. Thanks again for your kind words!

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2015

Sugarlips did an amazing job with our cake. They worked with me during the consultation to help me stay in budget and were flexible when I needed to make a last minute change. The day of the wedding I had nothing to worry about - the cake was there before I even arrived at the venue. And all three flavors that we chose were phenomenal. I would highly recommend Sugarlips.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sugarlips Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for that lovely review. We so appreciate it!

Hillary · Married on 11/08/2015

We purchased mini cheesecakes and cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding cake with Sugarlips. They were fantastic! Our cake was moist and delicious and everyone devoured the mini's after the rehearsal. Very reasonable on price and they have a large selection of flavors to choose from. We took advantage of their happy-hour to try some different flavor combinations before coming in for our tasting.

Patricia · Married on 10/31/2015

We checked out several bakeries for our wedding cake and Sugarlips had the biggest selection of flavors, was most responsive to our design, and had the best value. Our cake was the talk of the night, it was huge, beautiful and delicious! It was moist, flavorful and held up after a full evening. We ordered a four tier cake in pink champagne. Totally delicious and the cake looked HUGE! Such a great decision to get our wedding cake from the ladies at Sugarlips!!!

carrie · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Sugarlips Cakery for our wedding through our package at the Grove. When we went for our tasting they were very helpful, and made sure we were aware what our package covered, and what would be additional costs. I really didn't want additional costs, so after showing them pictures of what I liked, they worked it into what would work for my package. The end result was amazing! We received a lot of good comments about the taste of the cake as well, especially the coconut filling!