Sugarfree Studio Reviews

Sugarfree Studio 2
  • Y

Yanela Rodriguez · Married on 08/10/2019

Yanela and Eduardo's wedding 08/10/2019

We are glad and happy we chose Sugarfree Studio to capture every moment at our wedding. Anna is the best photographer I have ever met. She is very professional and passionate on her job. She really enjoys taking pictures and have the patience to wait for the perfect moment and pose. The pictures and videos of our wedding are beautiful. We do not get tired of watching them. They captured every important moment. We got surprised by how fast they finished up our gallery. Our pictures and videos were ready exactly one month after our wedding day. You wont regret hiring them!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2019

We are extremely happy!

We used photo and video team of Sugarfree Studio for our wedding and we are extremely happy with their work. We really liked the style of their wedding video trailers and photographs. The initial consultation sealed the deal because they were so accommodative to keep us within our budget. The filming and editing of the videos were in the way we wanted, (seriously) all movies we received were just wonderful, using a music selection we had given them. We loved the fact that they could film us from a drone too. We have read that most of couples regret about not hiring a videographer. Well, luckily that’s not the case with us, we highly recommend hiring Sugarfree Studio

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Elisha

Elisha · Married on 04/06/2019

The best photographer around!

I can’t even put into words how happy I am with Sugarfree Studio! Anna is truly the BEST and her team are just as great. They did my wedding photos and video and I couldn’t be happier. Anna takes such personal care of your photos - I would send her a shot list just to give her an idea of what I wanted and she would make sure I got every shot I listed (even when I forgot about it) and more! She helped guide us with our posing with things I didn’t even think of! Her friendliness and professionalism are just the surface of her talent. The way she edits her photos and the quality photos she gives are out of this world and have blown away all of my friends and family. I truly couldn’t recommend Anna and her team more! You WONT regret hiring them!

Sugarfree Studio 3
    Sugarfree Studio 4
    Sent on 05/06/2019

vanessa · Married on 03/16/2019

Anna is the best!!! What a wonderful person!

I had the pleasure of having Anna as my photographer for my wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about her!! She is wonderful to work with and is without a doubt the best!!! I highly recommend her for your special day!! She will not disappoint!! Thank you Anna for making our day so amazing and special! Everyone had nothing but wonderful things to say about you!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Sugarfree Studio's reply:

Awww Vanessa, this is so sweet!!! Thank you so much for having me to share your and Jordan's special day! Much love and happiness! :)

Andrea · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!!! LOVEED our video

Sugarfree has a true, genuine heart. Anna connected with our story and her team connected with the moods we expressed the day of our wedding. They connected with our love. I am forever grateful for Anna and her team for their talent and their work. Also for the fact that they were so accommodating when we seem to have lost our digital files and they quickly re-saved them for us on a USB drive and shipped directly to our house. Great customer service!!
    Cannot thank them enough for capturing such a magical day.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sugarfree Studio's reply:

Andrea, I’m beyond grateful for your sweet words! Thanks so much for your trust and enjoy your memories!

Svitlana Harrison · Married on 02/04/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

Absolutely the right team to trust with your magic moment. Professional, creative and thoughtful, good listeners no turn your vision into special memories. Highly recommended, can’t go wrong.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Kartin

Kartin Douglas · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Anna is truly a very talented artist and easy to work with. She was very responsive on all my questions and concerns. I loved her idea to meet me, my planner and the coordinator for the venue walkthrough that was essentially very helpful for me to expect on on the day of. Of course on the wedding day I was very nervous but she knew how to make me and everyone else to feel comfortable! I highly recommend to this photographer to everyone!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Sugarfree Studio's reply:

Thank you Katrin so much for the sweetest words!!! We had so much un working with you. Your wedding was beyond beautiful!

Gary · Married on 05/19/2017

We met with Anna and Katia early on a Saturday. Needless to say we appreciated their dedication but what really shone through where the beautiful images they created for us. They were a pleasure to have at our event and a pleasure to work with. Thank you

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ana · Married on 04/08/2017

These two young ladies have totally blown me away with the beauty of the photos of my wedding. They have captured in a wonderful way our special moment we are going to cherish forever. The video has come out amazing too!

Sent on 06/15/2017