Sugared Bliss LLC Reviews

Rating 4.1 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

4.1

Stephanie Married on 10/06/2012
    My wedding cake was AMAZING! She did a fantastic job and it tasted amazing!
    Shannon Married on 03/10/2012
    Kit at Sugared Bliss did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I had a three tier round wedding cake with three different flavors. Kit has so many different options for the flavor of the cake as well as fillings. The samples she gave us at the tasting were wonderful! It was very difficult to choose. I was very happy with the outcome! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and even had fresh flowers on it. I received many compliments from our guests on how pretty and delicious it was. I highly recommend Sugared Bliss for your wedding cake! I feel as if she can do just about anything you couold possibly want!
    Kelly Married on 02/24/2012
    Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We just did a small one tier cake for cutting and we didn't have any in store consultations. I sent a picture to Kit from a magazine. Well...she captured everything I wanted. She even has the David's Bridal swatches, so the blue on the cake matched the bridesmaids' dresses. My cake table was one of my favorites!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/03/2011
    Yum Yum Yummy!!! We tried another cake place first but this one just blew that one out of the water. So tasty!!! I picked a design she had already done because I thought it was so pretty and it looked just as good at our wedding.
    The cake tasting was amazing because she allows you to pick a few cake flavors and fillings you are interested in and she serves them separately so you can mix and match. We all enjoyed the cake! Thanks!
    Erin Married on 10/14/2011
    This place is delicious! My ideas were a little untraditional and they had no problem pulling it off! I had cupcakes and they tasted great! I even came up with a flavor that they made custom since they didn't typically offer it on a regular basis! They setup the cupcakes, and came up with a grooms cake from a picture I emailed them. They were friendly, reliable, and the cupcakes were so awesome! Everyone loved them!
  • User1010787 2+ years ago
    Although the cake was the best I have ever tasted, this vendor was extremely difficult to communicate with. She did not respond to my inquiries unless I happened to catch her on the phone. I had to ask my wedding coordinator to facilitate communication several times. Also the finished product did not look as polished as I would have liked.
    Emily Married on 06/02/2012
    I truly fell in love with this little gem of a cake shop when my mother and I first walked in. I was even more sure after meeting the baker herself and together coming up with exactly what I wanted in a cake design. My parents wanted to go with a Publix cake for cost effectiveness and ease etc, but I insisted on supporting a local artist/baker. Thus to see our cake on the wedding day, looking half-heartedly done compared to what was discussed, I was disappointed royally. I really had faith that it would turn out great despite the lack of response to any of my voicemails and especially e-mails. Every time we met in person we seemed like we were on the same track. The topper of the cake was to be a sand castle made from rice crispy and covered with shimmer sugar and graham cracker crumbs to resemble sand. Not only did the castle look like a child created it, but also there was no sand effect and one of the towers had completely fallen over. The bottom would suffice, but was not even the design we discussed either, no white/dark swirl chocolate candy shells, but all fondant. For the money that was paid I feel my family got completely ripped off! I had high hopes and was utterly disappointed with the finished product and service.