855 Reviews for SugarBakers Cakes

Cookies (2)
Pastries (2)
855 SugarBakers Cakes Reviews

0.0

I had to go 3 times to order a cake since they don't accept cakes with 7 days of a needed date. Next time I planned 1 week ahead but they said they are not able to take order due to "overwhelming" orders. Finally I ordered the 3rd time by going 8 days ahead and I went to pickup today. Since it was Friday the traffic was so bad, I reached their store at 6.01 pm. The person in the store said that they close at 6.00 pm and rejected to deliver my cake. They are not even considerate for 1 min delay. My wifes bidthday party is ruined due to the attitude of these bakers. They believe that it is a privilege to eat their cake. I am not going to these guys once again.

Profile Picture User3590670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

Worst customer service I've experienced from " professionals "!
Tried to recreate wedding cake experience by ordering another cake for our anniversary. I was told that I needed to pay for it up front over the phone which was fine. Called back on date arranged for pick up to ensure that it was going to be ready for pick up. I was also inquiring about the second unauthorized payment that was taken out of my account. The first thing out of their mouts was that I had to prove it. After going through the fact that it was their fault I finally relented to sending them screenshots of my statements from my bank. I then got accused of "possibly coming in the same day as my phone order and physically purchasing something. These people are crazy and have nobusiness being Iin the customer service world.

Profile Picture alicia, 5/3/13, 1 Review
0.0

They don't make the cake they send orders to a production company. They have horrible customer service. Two thumbs down

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/13, 1 Review
0.0

My dear friend had a SugarBakers wedding cake. Unfortunately it was quite an unpleasant experience as they lost the order, lost the proof of payment, and delivered the WRONG cake. When contacted about the mistake in the cake flavors, SugarBakers did not apologize or acknowledge the error, but blamed every other vendor involved. It was a shame that an otherwise perfect day had a bad aftertaste because of the incorrect product delivered and the horrid customer service. Choose carefully brides.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/2/11, 1 Review
0.0

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Two weeks before wedding, contract and final payment for wedding cake was "lost." The wrong cake was received at reception venue and a representative from Sugarbakers refused to believe my claim. Even after providing a picture of the wrong cake and receiving several phone calls from wedding guests vouching about the cake, this representative continued to talk around the issue and do nothing to provide resolution. After two weeks of going in circles with this representative, the business owner was contacted and the issue was resolved. Sugarbakers may serve a delicious product, but the customer service leaves quite a BAD TASTE!

Profile Picture A, 7/2/11, 5 Reviews