Sugar & Spice Cakes Reviews

2 | Glendale, AZ

2 Reviews for Sugar & Spice Cakes

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/03/2008

The cake that Beverly created for us was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I asked her to create a cake that had elegance while adding the Celtic trinity knot that was the theme of the wedding. She also made each layer a different flavor and they were all phenomenal. I highly recommend these cakes. Beverly is a true artist and does beautiful work.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2010

Our wedding cake was fantastic! It was absolutely beautiful and better than I could have imagined. We had our tasting and met with Beverly to discuss what we would like and she was very professional and excited to work with us. She took all my ideas and made a wonderful sketch. Then when we saw our cake on our wedding day I was so ecstatic about how beautiful it turned out. It was everything I wanted and it was more beautiful than I knew I wanted! Plus, it tasted delicious and the flavor varieties we could choose from were excellent! You definitely are paying for excellent quality cake if you choose to hire Sugar & Spice Cakes. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2011