Sugar Rose Gardens Reviews

38 Reviews for Sugar Rose Gardens

• Miguel

Miguel Angelo · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Extremely satisfied

At the beginning when my wife told me that Jael would help us for our wedding by making the bouquets, I wasn't excited about the idea because I had to carry them & take the plane till Haiti with them in my luggage. But when I received the flowers (sent by Jael) and opened the box, I was surprisingly touched by the finest and the beauty of her work. The bouquets were well made and sooo nice to see!!! That was one of the greatest gift for my wife and our wedding and we both take our time to express our gratitude to Jael and we definitely recommend her to any future married couples and even those who are in the entertainment or Event field.
    We thank you so muuuuuch and we love you Jael.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Cendy M. · Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding Florals

It was a pleasant experience working with Jaël! From day one, her communication skills were excellent. I am very detailed oriented and knew exactly what I wanted. Even when there was a slight change, she was very attentive to those details and very flexible. When I received my florals I was in awe! She exceeded my expectations. Jaël is very passionate about what she does and it shows. I will definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2020

Cendy,

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you. Congrats again!

Alosia · Married on 10/14/2019

Fabulous Job, Well done!!!

Ja’el is always professional and the quality of her work speaks for itself. She listens to your requests and brings it to life. She’s absolutely amazing!!! People are still talking about my bouquets.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Alosia you were such a beautiful bride!! Thank you for your kind words. It was such a joy to create your bouquets. Congrats again! ❤

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Creativity is in the bones, marrow and kidneys of the owner of Sugar Rose Garden, Jaël Cayemitte. I’ve had the privilege of seeing her work ethic from former events, and from the very first one, I knew she had to do my wedding. Fast forward a few years later, that moment came. We instantly got to work on decor. Simply telling her my color theme ensued a slew of ideas and inspiration. I’m so happy to have had her as my florist. Her creativity is impeccable, her knowledge of flowers is exceptional and her professionalism is outstanding. I’m so happy with how our centerpieces and bouquets turned out. They were absolutely stunning. I would recommend her a 100x over to anyone considering her services.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Carla · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing! Beautiful!

Jaël did my friend’s wedding reception! It was simply beautiful! The way she made the flowers arrangements took my breath away. I’m still talking about it a year later. She’s one of the best florist!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2019

Dreamy, exquisitely designed

I have had the privilege of attending a few events that Sugar Rose Gardens was the floral designer. I must say when you walk through the doors you feel as though you are transported in another world. Everything is immaculate and exquisite. Every detail is perfection. I can’t wait to hire her for my wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Maria Fleurissaint · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing! Extremely professional and skilled at her work. Would definitely recommend!

Jaël's creativity is outstanding! Her flower arrangements are exceptional and her professionalism is amazing. I attented a few wedding receptions that she was decorating and the centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful. Just stunning! Every, single, time!! I absolutely recommend Sugar Rose Gardens.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Angela Cannon · Married on 08/17/2019

I was so pleased with her customer service

I ordered my wedding bouquet and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! It was such a breeze to work with you and I'd like to thank you for trusting me. You were such a beautiful bride! Wow!

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2019

Impeccable

Sugar Rose Gadens is the best florist ever. Jaël has great taste. My flowers were so pretty. I highly recommend Sugar Rose Gardens for your next event. My husband and I were very pleased. Also, Jaël is willing to travel and is very reasonable in her prices. She did amazing! Thanks so much Jaël.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Kimberly, thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words! It was such an honor to create the florals for your wedding. Congrats again!
  • C L

Catherine · Married on 06/15/2019

Obsessed with my flowers

Jaël did such an awesome job with the floral arrangements for the wedding 😍 I was so obsessed with my bouquet and I got so many compliments. She understood everything I wanted and when I finally saw how everything came out it was everything I wanted and so much more❤️

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Catherine! If I could, I would do your wedding over and over again! My experience with you throughout the months leading up to your wedding was one I won't forget. Your wedding turned out to be so beautiful and stylish! CONGRATS!

Shavaughn Werner · Married on 03/03/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding.

Jael really captured my vision. I wasn’t sure exactly how I would combine my two favorite flowers (hydrangeas and orchids) together in my wedding floral decor. Jael truly has an artistic eye and knows her craft! She put together the most unique and beautiful bouquets I have ever seen, for myself, my bridesmaids, and my flower girl! Sugar Rose Gardens is the best! I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and I will use them again for any future events I plan.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Shavaughn, it was a pleasure to create the arrangements for your wedding! I LOVED the mint blue /green color palette. Thanks so much for your awesome review!

John Ledain · Married on 02/09/2019

Jael is awesome!

Jael did an awesome job especially with the decorations for the wedding, especially with the centerpieces. I was blown away! It was very original, something I've never seen before. I would definitely recommend her to others without hesitation.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Evodie Severe · Married on 12/29/2018

Jael the florist

Jael was such a pleasure to work with. She really took her time to understand the brides preferences and the bouquets were beautiful!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sugar Rose Gardens's reply:

Evodie, it was such a pleasure working with you. You were such a great maid of honor! Thank you for your review!

Merab · Married on 07/28/2018

Jael did an excellent job. She is a wonderful florist. She undersrood my very specific vision, and she listened to our budget . She did an absolutely amaxing job at my wedding and we have received so many compliments about how our florals were so elegant I'm so glad I chose Jael. i would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kathia · Married on 07/01/2018

I had the Grand Pleasure of having Sugar Rose Garden as my wedding vendor! Amazing/ Eye catching Decor with Top notch service! It was a Delight to work with Jaël! She listened to all my ideas and was professional. The outcome was everything I imagined and more. l’d work with her all over again!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jaime · Married on 06/09/2018

Jael helped make my vision come to life with my bouquets. I sent her an idea and she delivered perfectly!! I was so in love with my bouquet and the bouquets for my bridesmaids. Also, since it is artificial with a real feel, I can keep my bouquet as a wonderful memory for time to come. Thanks Jael!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sheana · Married on 04/28/2018

So many compliments on the flowers. No one knew they weren’t real. Good communication, cares about her clients.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Vicky · Married on 10/09/2017

I wanted an Island feel for my wedding, I explained in details of how i wanted the centerpieces to look like with the other essential details for the table. I had full confidence in her work I told her to SURPRISE me with the bouquets, boutonnieres.; I only provided the colors. As a result, I was so happy almost came to tears just seeing the turn out . She really listen to the details you provide. Most definitely felt the island vibe in the room. Great communication skills really makes her work even more outstanding/remarkable. Thank you again love you to pieces.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Shelda · Married on 09/30/2017

The owner of Sugar Rose Gardens really took the time to listen to the vision I had for my wedding and delivered beyond my expectations. She did an amazing job with my bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonnieres, and the flower arrangement for our sweetheart table. I would definitely recommend Sugar Rose Gardens services to other couples.

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • F

Fredeline Bernard · Married on 08/17/2017

Awesome! Just awesome

Jaël was an absolute dream to work with. She had helped my family plan a graduation for my little sister and she truly put the “B” in breathtaking. I am no lover of florals, but seeing the amazing work that she has done , in terms of choosing the florals but still customizing it to my sisters liking was truly admirable. She took her time but still had everything ready for the party. We received lots of compliments on how well she decorated the place. If you want someone professional, dependable, passionate about her craft then she is the one to go to. You won’t regret it !

Sent on 09/27/2019

REBECCA · Married on 06/04/2017

Blown away: I have been following Sugar Rose Gardens since it was under their previous name "Table 9 Designs" and knew before I was even dating, let alone engaged, that I would be using Jäel to do my floral for my wedding. I contacted her and sent my inquiry in 2016 because she is just THAT popular, and when she had a spot open for my June 4th wedding, I was ecstatic! Jäel knew exactly what I wanted;created the perfect look for myself and bridal party; personally delivered the products and worked within my budget. My guests were blown away by her work! More than 5 stars!! Book her!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Laura Sefiamenou · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely amazing !

Absolutely amazing work. Her bouquets are stunning !

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hello Laura!

Thanks so much for your kind words. Your wedding was so beautiful! I was honored to be a part of it!

Neddianine · Married on 05/17/2017

She goes beyond your expectations!!

Jael did both my older sister and my friend' s weddings. She is a one of a kind florist. Not only because her work is taking away your breath but her personality. A very kind person who listens and gives so much importance to your preferences. For all your flowers needs, she will amazingly get you covered.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Johanne · Married on 04/29/2017

Last year I was the maid of honor of a wedding. I hired Jaël, of Rose Gardens to make floral arrangements for the bridal parry. When I saw the flowers in photos and in person, I was speechless. All the guests were complimenting the bride for her choice of floral decor. Afterwards I attends several of my friends weddings. At each wedding the decor was so stunning, I had to ask who was the floral designer. I wasn't surprised when they mentioned it was Jaël. I love that she put her whole heart in her work. Without even batting an eyelid I recommend her for any event - big or small. Congrats Jaël.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Gina · Married on 03/12/2017

Jaël was amazing and fun, very professional and kind! She did a great job and the flowers were beautiful. She did everything she could to work with my sister small budget in a very short period of time and still made us absolutely gorgeous bouquets and bouteneers for thewedding! She was so sweet and so helpful and I would recommend her and Sugar Rose Gardens to anyone that's looking for flowers! Trust me you won't be disappointed. Sincerely Gina

Sent on 04/29/2017