Sugar Mill Country Club Reviews

Sugar Mill Country Club 1
Sugar Mill Country Club 2
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/21/2018

Our day went so smooth with Alyssa there to help us every step of the way. Couldn't have gone any better!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/10/2018

Loved this venue. It was very cozy the first time we visited and then looked amazing all decorated for our big day. Alyssa was great to work with. We got so many compliments on the food. Very happy with the end result.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Alisha · Married on 01/01/2018

This was the most beautiful location and really made our wedding a dream come true. Our wedding was beautiful, I got to walk down the gorgeous staircase, which I LOVED. The inside of the venue is just as beautiful as the outside and they made sure that everything was perfect. Alyssa is AMAZING and so much help with every aspect of our wedding and reception. She was so flexible and accommodating, even when we made last minute changes or decisions. The chef is remarkable! Our food was so delicious!! And on top of everything, Sugar Mill is pretty inexpensive.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kirsten · Married on 10/28/2017

I already left a glowing review on google regarding our wedding experience. From the food to the venue to Alyssa basically being my wedding day planner, things could not have been more perfect :) given the choice, I would have done it here again! Thank you for a beautiful and memorable day :)

Karen · Married on 10/20/2017

Allysa and Ben have been a JOY to work with. They saved me when my original venue was flooded in Hurricane Irma and at the last month they able to find a date and pick up all the planning already completed. They have been very helpful and gave me LOTS of contacts for vendors. The venue itself is perfect and will be married on the first tee box and gorgeous setting. The main ballroom perfect for my seven piece band and the reception area perfect for cocktail hour. SO SO excited to have this venue and Allysa!

Sent on 10/15/2017

michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Most amazing stress-free day of my life. Thanks to Alyssa and the staff at sugar mill country club. And the view is breathtaking!!!

Sugar Mill Country Club 3

Rob · Married on 04/22/2017

Great experience. Staff was great. Setting and venue was perfect for us. Food was super and hot. It was a great day.

Michael · Married on 02/11/2017

Best place to have a wedding. Alyssa, our wedding adviser is highly recommended she was awesome! couldn't have pictured a better wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Sugar Mill Country Club 4

Maria · Married on 09/23/2017

3.5

My day was everything I hoped for.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Emmanuella · Married on 03/10/2018

0.4
      1.0
      1.0

We picked sugar mills because of the look. As we signed contract and moving things got interesting not in a good way. But what made us so disappointed was the food. We did the tasting twice to make sure it was done correctly and on the wedding it was not what we asked or was expecting at all. .their were other things but I dont have the time.

Sent on 06/21/2018