Sugar Ink Design Reviews

38 | Littleton, CO

38 Reviews for Sugar Ink Design

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2016

absolutely OUTSTANDING graphics done for our custom marketing brochure.... we are incredibly grateful for Teri and her team... we will be doing a LOT MORE business with them! They are now an integral part of our marketing and business building group. Teri also delivered the brochures right to our door, now that's customer service!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Sammie · Married on 10/24/2015

I absolutely LOVE the Sugar Ink Design team! I have used them numerous times and will continue to use them. They have done three different sessions or invitations for us and everything was more perfect than i could have asked. They are not only for weddings! Any invitation or announcement you might need...personalized to your vision!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Emily · event on 05/31/2015

Teri and Katelyn were amazing, professional and very creative. We enjoyed our time with them and were extremely pleased with everything they did. Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. I am very grateful to have been able to hire Sugar Ink and will definitely be using them in the future. I will also be recommending them to anyone in search of amazing, talented and fun loving photographers.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Alexis · event on 05/30/2015

Teri and Sugar Ink Design is always wonderful to work with and was able to capture the true craziness and beauty of our family :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jeri · event on 05/30/2015

SugarInk designs took our family pictures. They turned out better then I could imagine. Captured moments we will never forget! Thank you for being so patient with out crazy toddler!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Teri and her group are awesome and fun!! I didn't even think twice about having them do my invitations and I can't wait for the awesome pictures for my wedding!! ?

Sent on 04/15/2015

Nicole · event on 03/22/2015

Teri and Katie were wonderful to work with. They were very friendly and fun and had wonderful ideas for the pictures. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for professional photos.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Lonn · event on 02/08/2015

Just perfect!!! I cannot tell you how pleased my husband and I are to have Katelyn and Teri at Sugar Ink Design photograph our newborn at home. They were awesome to work with! Knowledgeable, confident and respectful. We love the photos and are extremely happy. If you're looking for top quality photos - hire these guys.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Sugar Ink for capturing such great moments of our newborn. We are so excited to have our next photo session with you guys!!!!

Lonn

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • User4823417 · event on 02/04/2015

Teri and Katelyn are fabulous. We love our photos that Teri took in 2013 for our sons first birthday and we love the newborn photos her and Katelyn did for our baby girl! They came out so beautiful! They both took their time and were so patient and awesome with her. It's really fun to watch the two of them together, you know they are having fun and enjoy what they are doing, great team! Thank you both, you're so talented!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kami · event on 01/25/2015

My husband and I spent two hours with Teri and Katelyn downtown at Union Station. They both arrived early and had the entire maternity photo shoot already coordinated. We literally had to do nothing but do as they instructed and smile. It was easy and fun and the end result was amazing! They turned the photos around quickly and we haven't stopped looking at them since. This was the first of many more photo shoots we anticipate doing with Sugar Ink Designs. We couldn't be more impressed with our overall experience!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Kristy · event on 01/24/2015

We have had Senior pictures done by Teri and Katelyn took our family photos. We were thrilled with the pictures. I have posted a lot of the pictures on Facebook and many people commented on how great the pictures were. I would have either one of these ladies take pictures for my family for any important event. They were very friendly and professional.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Kim · event on 12/13/2014

This is the second year we have used Sugar Ink for our Christmas cards and we love them! The card is always clever and creative. They are great at putting my thoughts and ideas into a terrific product!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Nicole · event on 10/27/2014

Taking photos with Katy is absolutely so much fun. We love her professionalism and ability to capture the precious moments that she does.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Monika · event on 10/26/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Sugar Ink Designs! They were amazing to work with, very efficient and extremely patient considering we had a toddler and a dog to keep happy during the shoot.
    The turnaround was fantastic. I am so in love with the pictures!

Sent on 11/15/2014

charla · event on 10/24/2014

Teri and the crew at Sugar Ink have been providing me with outstanding family portraits for the last several years. I always use them in my Christmas cards and get tons of compliments every year. I love how engaging the photographers are at getting everyone to relax and have fun. It makes the whole experience enjoyable and there is no dreading of family picture day by anyone.

The designs for cards and invitations are also fabulous. Anything you can imagine, they can put into design for you. I even asked for a Karate Unicorn invitation for my daughter's birthday once and got the cutest, most unique invites I could have ever imagined.

I will always highly recommend Sugar Ink for any one in search of an amazing photographer or graphic designer.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Teri worked with me to design the most perfect invitations for our wedding! Very quick responses when anything needed to be changed and worked with me to get the invitations picked up! They were very comparable to anything online but I liked the one on one interaction to design exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Natasha · Married on 01/04/2014

Exceptional service! Beautiful invitations, they were a hit!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2013

Teri with SugarInk Design was with us throughout
    our entire process. Let me count the ways...
    She did an engagement shoot with myself and my
    fiance. She then (using those photos) created
    beautiful Save The Dates. She helped us create a
    theme that ended up traveling through our entire
    wedding process. After Save The Dates were sent out
    the bar was set high. We sat down to discuss, and
    throw out ideas for our wedding invitations. Everything
    I thought I wanted just didn't look right.
    Teri took the rains and dove into what I was thinking.
    She came back to me with a personalized design that
    we fell in love with.
    SugarInk Design made our table numbers to match the
    theme that was created. If that wasn’t enough with
    one week until the wedding and scrambling to complete
    the long list of tasks at hand Teri once again came
    to the rescue. The programs that we found we couldn’t
    make happen in that amount of time and for anything
    reasonable in price. I phoned Teri about my situation
    and immediately she put a plan in place and within 2
    days we had signed off on the final program and she
    sent it to print so that we could have beautiful
    matching programs.

Teri, and Katie both photographed our wedding.
    and from my preview I know they did such an amazing
    job. I may have to write another review once I get them
    back!!!

As you can tell without Teri and SugarInk our wedding
    would not have survived and certainly would not have been
    as beautiful. This was a once in a lifetime and we
    could not have asked for better people to work with
    and better results.

If you want the best and you want to have someone
    you are confident in call SugarInk Design they
    will take care of you.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2013

Sugar ink was wonderful at our wedding!! They are very professional but also fun. The pictures turned out more amazing then I had hoped for.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Bethany · Married on 06/28/2013

I absolutely loved working with Sugar Ink Design. They made all my invitation and program dreams come true and created something that was truly unique and represented us as a couple. I got so many compliments and many of our friends and family members commented that our invitations and programs were "so us".

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • User3202750 · 2+ years ago

I could not have done this on my own. The invitations turned out even better than expected.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Tatiana · Married on 11/02/2012

Sugar Ink Design was amazing! The attention to detail and the level of professionalism was outstanding! I highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Karlee · Married on 08/04/2012

I was so amazed by Sugar Ink Design. She listened to what I wanted. And nail my wedding invitations on the head. I got so many complements on my invitations. I would and will ne using this company for any invitations. Supper amazed.

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 06/23/2012

Sugar Ink designed both our Save The Date cards and our Invitations, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results! Teri was so helpful throughout the entire process, patiently working with us to select just the right font and just the right photo to make our cards totally unique. I'm all about pink, and we have the most amazing hot pink invitations with silver rhinestones that wowed everybody!

She was creative, helpful, and a joy to work with. The cost was also more than affordable. We'll be using Sugar Ink again to design our Thank You cards in a few weeks!

Sent on 05/05/2012

charla · Married on 05/12/2012

Teri is the absolute best designer! Love her work!

Sent on 05/13/2012