Sugar Ink Design Reviews

38 | Littleton, CO

38 Reviews for Sugar Ink Design

Nicole · event on: 03/22/2015

Teri and Katie were wonderful to work with. They were very friendly and fun and had wonderful ideas for the pictures. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for professional photos.

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2016

absolutely OUTSTANDING graphics done for our custom marketing brochure.... we are incredibly grateful for Teri and her team... we will be doing a LOT MORE business with them! They are now an integral part of our marketing and business building group. Teri also delivered the brochures right to our door, now that's customer service!

Sammie · Married on 10/24/2015

I absolutely LOVE the Sugar Ink Design team! I have used them numerous times and will continue to use them. They have done three different sessions or invitations for us and everything was more perfect than i could have asked. They are not only for weddings! Any invitation or announcement you might need...personalized to your vision!

Teri and her group are awesome and fun!! I didn't even think twice about having them do my invitations and I can't wait for the awesome pictures for my wedding!! ?

Teri worked with me to design the most perfect invitations for our wedding! Very quick responses when anything needed to be changed and worked with me to get the invitations picked up! They were very comparable to anything online but I liked the one on one interaction to design exactly what we wanted!

Natasha · Married on 01/04/2014

Exceptional service! Beautiful invitations, they were a hit!

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2013

Teri with SugarInk Design was with us throughout
    our entire process. Let me count the ways...
    She did an engagement shoot with myself and my
    fiance. She then (using those photos) created
    beautiful Save The Dates. She helped us create a
    theme that ended up traveling through our entire
    wedding process. After Save The Dates were sent out
    the bar was set high. We sat down to discuss, and
    throw out ideas for our wedding invitations. Everything
    I thought I wanted just didn't look right.
    Teri took the rains and dove into what I was thinking.
    She came back to me with a personalized design that
    we fell in love with.
    SugarInk Design made our table numbers to match the
    theme that was created. If that wasn’t enough with
    one week until the wedding and scrambling to complete
    the long list of tasks at hand Teri once again came
    to the rescue. The programs that we found we couldn’t
    make happen in that amount of time and for anything
    reasonable in price. I phoned Teri about my situation
    and immediately she put a plan in place and within 2
    days we had signed off on the final program and she
    sent it to print so that we could have beautiful
    matching programs.

Teri, and Katie both photographed our wedding.
    and from my preview I know they did such an amazing
    job. I may have to write another review once I get them
    back!!!

As you can tell without Teri and SugarInk our wedding
    would not have survived and certainly would not have been
    as beautiful. This was a once in a lifetime and we
    could not have asked for better people to work with
    and better results.

If you want the best and you want to have someone
    you are confident in call SugarInk Design they
    will take care of you.

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2013

Sugar ink was wonderful at our wedding!! They are very professional but also fun. The pictures turned out more amazing then I had hoped for.

Bethany · Married on 06/28/2013

I absolutely loved working with Sugar Ink Design. They made all my invitation and program dreams come true and created something that was truly unique and represented us as a couple. I got so many compliments and many of our friends and family members commented that our invitations and programs were "so us".

• User3202750 · 2+ years ago

I could not have done this on my own. The invitations turned out even better than expected.

Tatiana · Married on 11/02/2012

Sugar Ink Design was amazing! The attention to detail and the level of professionalism was outstanding! I highly Recommend!

Lonn · event on: 02/08/2015

Just perfect!!! I cannot tell you how pleased my husband and I are to have Katelyn and Teri at Sugar Ink Design photograph our newborn at home. They were awesome to work with! Knowledgeable, confident and respectful. We love the photos and are extremely happy. If you're looking for top quality photos - hire these guys.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Sugar Ink for capturing such great moments of our newborn. We are so excited to have our next photo session with you guys!!!!

Lonn

Karlee · Married on 08/04/2012

I was so amazed by Sugar Ink Design. She listened to what I wanted. And nail my wedding invitations on the head. I got so many complements on my invitations. I would and will ne using this company for any invitations. Supper amazed.

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 06/23/2012

Sugar Ink designed both our Save The Date cards and our Invitations, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results! Teri was so helpful throughout the entire process, patiently working with us to select just the right font and just the right photo to make our cards totally unique. I'm all about pink, and we have the most amazing hot pink invitations with silver rhinestones that wowed everybody!

She was creative, helpful, and a joy to work with. The cost was also more than affordable. We'll be using Sugar Ink again to design our Thank You cards in a few weeks!

charla · Married on 05/12/2012

Teri is the absolute best designer! Love her work!

charla · event on: 10/24/2014

Teri and the crew at Sugar Ink have been providing me with outstanding family portraits for the last several years. I always use them in my Christmas cards and get tons of compliments every year. I love how engaging the photographers are at getting everyone to relax and have fun. It makes the whole experience enjoyable and there is no dreading of family picture day by anyone.

The designs for cards and invitations are also fabulous. Anything you can imagine, they can put into design for you. I even asked for a Karate Unicorn invitation for my daughter's birthday once and got the cutest, most unique invites I could have ever imagined.

I will always highly recommend Sugar Ink for any one in search of an amazing photographer or graphic designer.

Brooke · Married on 12/27/2011

Sugar Ink Design was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were professional without being cold. They were friendly and still very effective at getting the job done. Teri was full of good ideas to help me make invitation decisions. She listened very intently to what I wanted, and worked very quickly to deliver that idea. She had them designed very quickly and had them back from the printer very quickly as well. Teri helped alleviate the stress of one part of the wedding, I knew I was sending out unique and personal invitations that I loved. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I look forward to using her design services again for things other than a wedding!

Megan · Married on 11/08/2009

SugarInk made my baby shower invitations. They did a wonderful job. They really listened to what I wanted and created the invitation that I had envisioned. They are really professional and they completed the job quickly with short notice. I would recommend SugarInk to anyone needing invitations!

Jeremy · Married on 11/06/2006

Great work all the way around. Sent the pictures for our Christmas cards and had the finished product back within a week. More than enough time to mail them out.

• User2431176 · event on: 03/03/2012

SugarInk was able to provide me with fantastic customer service. The invitations were completely custom made to fit our birthday party theme.

• User2431176 · event on: 04/21/2012

Nicole · event on: 10/27/2014

Taking photos with Katy is absolutely so much fun. We love her professionalism and ability to capture the precious moments that she does.

Monika · event on: 10/26/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Sugar Ink Designs! They were amazing to work with, very efficient and extremely patient considering we had a toddler and a dog to keep happy during the shoot.
    The turnaround was fantastic. I am so in love with the pictures!

Kim · event on: 12/13/2014

This is the second year we have used Sugar Ink for our Christmas cards and we love them! The card is always clever and creative. They are great at putting my thoughts and ideas into a terrific product!

Kami · event on: 01/25/2015

My husband and I spent two hours with Teri and Katelyn downtown at Union Station. They both arrived early and had the entire maternity photo shoot already coordinated. We literally had to do nothing but do as they instructed and smile. It was easy and fun and the end result was amazing! They turned the photos around quickly and we haven't stopped looking at them since. This was the first of many more photo shoots we anticipate doing with Sugar Ink Designs. We couldn't be more impressed with our overall experience!