38 Reviews for Sugar Ink Design

Save the Dates (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)
23 Sugar Ink Design Reviews

absolutely OUTSTANDING graphics done for our custom marketing brochure.... we are incredibly grateful for Teri and her team... we will be doing a LOT MORE business with them! They are now an integral part of our marketing and business building group. Teri also delivered the brochures right to our door, now that's customer service!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did an excellent job! Will definitely use them again and recommend them to all our friends

Profile Picture J.R., 1/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional and good quality work. Would recommend to others.

Profile Picture User6237855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVE the Sugar Ink Design team! I have used them numerous times and will continue to use them. They have done three different sessions or invitations for us and everything was more perfect than i could have asked. They are not only for weddings! Any invitation or announcement you might need...personalized to your vision!

Profile Picture Sammie, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Lovely personality, great photographer

Profile Picture User5478125, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sugar Ink did a great job designing everything from our save the dates, invitation set and all the place cards and signage for our reception. They are all so creative and seemed to really understand my vision for our wedding. All the little details are what made it all come together.

Profile Picture User4978088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Teri and her group are awesome and fun!! I didn't even think twice about having them do my invitations and I can't wait for the awesome pictures for my wedding!! ?

Profile Picture User4361442, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Teri worked with me to design the most perfect invitations for our wedding! Very quick responses when anything needed to be changed and worked with me to get the invitations picked up! They were very comparable to anything online but I liked the one on one interaction to design exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture User3393293, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
1.0

I'm well aware that this review flies in the face of the others for Sugar Ink. My fiancé and I honestly believe it may have to do with this company being more adept with networking, advertising and social media than design.

If you're looking for traditional, inside-the-box invitations, Sugar Ink may suit your needs just fine. But if you're looking for anything specific or remotely creative, we found what we believe are better options at more reasonable prices. The Sugar Ink designer we met with charged a consultation fee (the two other designers we met with didn't), she had a hard time comprehending our design requests, she didn't take notes or sketch out our ideas during the consultation (in fact she told us to email her an outline when we got home of what we talked about because she "would probably forget everything"), she didn't even mute the TV at her home that was left on during our consultation and she wanted to charge us twice as much as the more-professional designer who we ended up going with.

Again, depending on your needs, Sugar Ink might suit you fine. But do yourself a favor and shop around first. In terms of quality, price and professionalism, we found there are much better options out there. They may not be as easy to find as Sugar Ink because they don't advertise as well, but we feel they’re much better designers.

Profile Picture Will, 8/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Exceptional service! Beautiful invitations, they were a hit!

Profile Picture Natasha, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great communication, very felxible, and overall a great product at a very reasonable price. We had inivitations, place cards, and programs made and they all turned out perfect! Thank you Teri and everyone else at Suger Ink.

Profile Picture User3690830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Teri with SugarInk Design was with us throughout
our entire process. Let me count the ways...
She did an engagement shoot with myself and my
fiance. She then (using those photos) created
beautiful Save The Dates. She helped us create a
theme that ended up traveling through our entire
wedding process. After Save The Dates were sent out
the bar was set high. We sat down to discuss, and
throw out ideas for our wedding invitations. Everything
I thought I wanted just didn't look right.
Teri took the rains and dove into what I was thinking.
She came back to me with a personalized design that
we fell in love with.
SugarInk Design made our table numbers to match the
theme that was created. If that wasn’t enough with
one week until the wedding and scrambling to complete
the long list of tasks at hand Teri once again came
to the rescue. The programs that we found we couldn’t
make happen in that amount of time and for anything
reasonable in price. I phoned Teri about my situation
and immediately she put a plan in place and within 2
days we had signed off on the final program and she
sent it to print so that we could have beautiful
matching programs.

Teri, and Katie both photographed our wedding.
and from my preview I know they did such an amazing
job. I may have to write another review once I get them
back!!!

As you can tell without Teri and SugarInk our wedding
would not have survived and certainly would not have been
as beautiful. This was a once in a lifetime and we
could not have asked for better people to work with
and better results.

If you want the best and you want to have someone
you are confident in call SugarInk Design they
will take care of you.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Photography

Sugar ink was wonderful at our wedding!! They are very professional but also fun. The pictures turned out more amazing then I had hoped for.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Sugar Ink Design. They made all my invitation and program dreams come true and created something that was truly unique and represented us as a couple. I got so many compliments and many of our friends and family members commented that our invitations and programs were "so us".

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I could not have done this on my own. The invitations turned out even better than expected.

Profile Picture User3202750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Teri was fantastic to work with. We had a very short engagement and needed our invitations to go out within two weeks of me contacting sugar ink for the first time. She listened to my desires, worked diligently to design the invitations we wanted and met our short timeline. The invitations were adorable and totally customized for our Hawaii destination wedding. She even created maps and itineraries to place in our welcome bags. Loved it all. Would highly recommend sugar ink designs.

Profile Picture User2646404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sugar Ink Design was amazing! The attention to detail and the level of professionalism was outstanding! I highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 11/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was so amazed by Sugar Ink Design. She listened to what I wanted. And nail my wedding invitations on the head. I got so many complements on my invitations. I would and will ne using this company for any invitations. Supper amazed.

Profile Picture Karlee, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sugar Ink designed both our Save The Date cards and our Invitations, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results! Teri was so helpful throughout the entire process, patiently working with us to select just the right font and just the right photo to make our cards totally unique. I'm all about pink, and we have the most amazing hot pink invitations with silver rhinestones that wowed everybody!

She was creative, helpful, and a joy to work with. The cost was also more than affordable. We'll be using Sugar Ink again to design our Thank You cards in a few weeks!

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Teri is the absolute best designer! Love her work!

Profile Picture charla, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sugar Ink Design was absolutely wonderful to work with. They were professional without being cold. They were friendly and still very effective at getting the job done. Teri was full of good ideas to help me make invitation decisions. She listened very intently to what I wanted, and worked very quickly to deliver that idea. She had them designed very quickly and had them back from the printer very quickly as well. Teri helped alleviate the stress of one part of the wedding, I knew I was sending out unique and personal invitations that I loved. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I look forward to using her design services again for things other than a wedding!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

SugarInk made my baby shower invitations. They did a wonderful job. They really listened to what I wanted and created the invitation that I had envisioned. They are really professional and they completed the job quickly with short notice. I would recommend SugarInk to anyone needing invitations!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great work all the way around. Sent the pictures for our Christmas cards and had the finished product back within a week. More than enough time to mail them out.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 11/6/06, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)