Sugar Hill Cakes LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Noah H. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great people to work with

Vilma and George are great people to work with. They invited us to their home to do tastings and always took care of us. I had no doubts in their service. Would recommend to anyone in the area!
    Rachel Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and Tasty Wedding Cake!

Working with Sugar Hill Cakes was a dream! Ms. Vilma made the process so seamless! She is so kind and made us feel like family! Not to mention our cake was absolutely stunning and tasted wonderful! I'm already dreaming of our anniversary cake. There are many flavors to select from! She also has great industry relationships and worked with my florist to add fresh flowers to my cake! 1000% recommend!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen H. Married on 02/17/2022

Beautiful and delicious

I cannot recommend these guys enough! My cake was gorgeous and so delicious! They are very responsive and imaginative. I gave her an idea and let her run with it. Do yourself a favor and stop looking. You found your cake vendor!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/31/2021

Cake was a hit!!!

I enjoyed working with Vilma from the start. She took my (semi-crazy) idea and confidently ran with it. The cake tasting was the most enjoyable part of wedding planning. SugarHill Cakes are delicious and we got DOZENS of compliments and questions about the cake. We ordered plenty for guests and it was all gone by the end of the night.
    Alicia K. Married on 06/30/2021

Delicious Cakes!!

I had the pleasure of a sit down tasting with Vilma & George and every moment of it was so enjoyable! We tasted 5 different flavors of cakes along with 5 different filling options and each one of them were SO GOOD! I couldn't decide which one I liked the best! If you're looking for an exceptional cake at a great price, book Sugar Hill Cakes! They are awesome!
    Kelly Married on 04/19/2021

Sweet People & Amazing Wedding Cake

Due to the pandemic, it has been a difficult season all around, especially for small businesses in the wedding industry. We are so thankful for Vilma and George at Sugar Hill Cakes for their flexibility, hard work, and genuine care that they poured into giving us such an amazing wedding cake! They had quick response times and great communication, which was very helpful during the planning process. We loved how they offer a wide variety of awesome flavors and unique designs. Also, we were very impressed by their professionalism – On our wedding day, they delivered and set up our cake early. Everything was perfect, even better than what we envisioned. The design held up all evening and the cake was beautiful and delicious! They even went above and beyond to give us a complimentary gluten-free cake for our family members who could not eat the main cake. We really appreciated their thoughtfulness. Our guests constantly tell us how our cake was one of the best wedding cakes they have ever had! Overall, Vilma and George are so sweet and talented – we loved working with them and are grateful they were a part of our vendor team.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah W. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Vilma and Sugar Hill Cakes were so wonderful to work with. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake looked and how delicious it tasted! Highly recommend!
    Ericka H. Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Velma was amazing. He’d and her husband were so helpful through the entire process. My cake not only looked incredible but tasted amazing. It was all gone by the end of the night!
  • Carole
    Carole H. Married on 11/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service, great to work with & delicious cake!

It was wonderful to work with Ms Vilma & Mr George! They both were very accommodating during the planning process. We were planning the wedding during COVID which could have been difficult, but they both made the process easy & safe. The cakes were amazing! We couldn’t decide on the flavors we tasted, so we got them all! We had red velvet, lemon, strawberry champagne, almond wedding & marble. All were so good & moist. It melts in your mouth good! I would highly recommend Sugar Hill Cakes!!!
    Shelly H. Married on 11/06/2020

Vilma is the BEST!!

We have had Vilma make 2 wedding cakes for our family and both times everything was absolutely perfect! She did an amazing job with perfecting the cake based on an inspiration picture! She even made us some key lime cupcakes and they were very delicious as were both of the cakes. Vilma is the sweetest!!
  • Charlie
    Charlie K. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely wonderful

This is by far the BEST vender ever! They are so kind and genuine. They delivered my cake to me, and it was so gorgeous and delicious. My guests loved it.
  • Jessica
    Jessica O. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing cake made by amazing people!

Sugar Hill Cakes was the perfect cake vendor for our wedding! Vilma and George are the sweetest couple and they make sure your cake is just right for your special day. The cake was exquisite and tasted absolutely amazing. The flavors were perfect and everybody at my wedding loved it. I've spoken with multiple people who bring up the cake every time we talk! We couldn't have picked a better company to make our wedding cake. Vilma and George put so much love and hard work into their business, I'm so happy they were part of our big day!!
  • Ya'Kera
    Ya'kera F. Married on 08/29/2020

This cake was amazing.

I thought it was the picture on the cake stand. The cake was absolutely perfect!
    Debbie C. Married on 06/27/2020

Best in town!

Vilma was wonderful to work with, from original tasting to the wedding reception. Her Wedding & Grooms cake were not only beautiful but was so good! Normally you get one or the other .. appearance or taste, she accompanied both. Our daughter is not expecting her 1st child and our 1st call was to Vilma to make the sweets for the baby shower. You cannot go wrong with this sweet lady and her awesome talent! Highly Recommend! !
    Alexandra Married on 11/02/2019

Vilma is amazing!

We tried her cake at the Ashton gardens tasting event & it was the highlight of our meal! The vanilla bean cake is truly spectacular! Her buttercream frosting is delicious, as well as her jam fillings. We were apprehensive about going with a single person & not a bakery, but nothing compared to her cake! All our guests raves about the cake!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Bakers

Working with Sugar HIll Cakes was so easy and wonderful. First off, the cakes are absolutely delicious and the cake was so much more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The team is so professional and so helpful in helping to pick out a design and flavorings.
    Cindy C. Married on 09/28/2019

One of my Best Decisions in Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was to choose Sugar Hill Cakes for my wedding and groom's cakes. They're communication was excellent, they delivered from Buford, GA to Glen Ella Springs in Clarksville, GA. Not only were both cakes beautiful, they were absolutely delicious. There were numerous guests who said this cake was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. I had a four tier wedding cake and a two tier grooms cake and both arrived perfectly to the wedding venue. The wedding cake was still delicious one year later on our one year anniversary. Our family continues to order cakes from Sugar Hill for family celebrations. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this vendor!
  • Rodd
    Rodd C. Married on 09/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, the best cake vendor I’ve ever met!

Vilma was amazing and made everything felt like a family experience! The best cake I’ve ever tasted in my life, get your wedding cake from her!
    Treonda C. Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Vilma and George is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were are very professional, a joy to work with, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process of choosing our cake design and flavors. Mrs. Vilma will make sure that your cake is perfect and designed exactly the way you want it. I guarantee that if you choose Sugar Hill Cakes as your cake vendor your cake will be beautiful, moist, and DELICIOUS! All of our guests raved about how good the cake was and wanted more! We loved our wedding cake so much that one month after our wedding my husband ordered a birthday cake from Mrs. Vilma for me. We have been recommending them to everyone! Schedule a tasting ASAP with Mrs. Vilma and Sugar Hill Cakes...you won't be disappointed and neither will your wedding guests!!
    Christian Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

When only the best will suffice

There are many great cake decorators but the decorations are only the beginning. A truly great cake has to taste even been than it looks. Sugar Hill Cakes makes the best cakes I've ever had in my life. And that's saying a lot with the grandmother I grew up with. I've never had cake that tastes like a Sugar Hill Cake. A cake tasting will change your life. You name the design, they can make it. I'm under selling just how truly magnificent their cakes are. Give them a call. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! So nice to work with!!

Vilma is amazing to work with! She is very responsive and works with you to give you the cake of your dreams! Highly recommend.
    Brenttnie S. Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Cake of Our Dreams

Sugar Hill Cakes was a dream to work with! From the moment we met Vilma we felt at ease talking about cake flavors, designs, and options. She is there to customize your wedding cake to 100% of what you would dream it would look like. We met with her just under a year before our wedding, and throughout the months she kept in constant communication and delivered a cake EVERYONE raved about! We are so grateful for her bringing our vision to life on our wedding day!
    Jerryn M. Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Cake

Many guests told us this was the best cake they’d ever had. Highly recommend!
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We absolutely recommend Sugar Hill Cakes without a doubt! Vilma and George are great people that really care to make beautiful and very delicious cakes. We could not have chosen a better baker for our wedding's cake. We tasted other cakes at different bakeries before making our decision, and Vilma beat them all. Her cakes are moist, soft, very tasty and absolutely beautiful. She is now our baker for all of our future cakes. We love Vilma and George.
  • I
    Imani T. Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Vilma is absolutely amazing!! She is so sweet and talented. Our cakes came out perfect and both our wedding cake and grooms cake were gone in a matter of minutes after they were cut. I highly recommend!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message