Sugar Hill Cakes LLC Reviews

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 4
Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 5

Alexandra · Married on 11/02/2019

Vilma is amazing!

We tried her cake at the Ashton gardens tasting event & it was the highlight of our meal! The vanilla bean cake is truly spectacular! Her buttercream frosting is delicious, as well as her jam fillings. We were apprehensive about going with a single person & not a bakery, but nothing compared to her cake! All our guests raves about the cake!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Bakers

Working with Sugar HIll Cakes was so easy and wonderful. First off, the cakes are absolutely delicious and the cake was so much more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The team is so professional and so helpful in helping to pick out a design and flavorings.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Rodd

Rodd Cargill · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing, the best cake vendor I’ve ever met!

Vilma was amazing and made everything felt like a family experience! The best cake I’ve ever tasted in my life, get your wedding cake from her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Treonda Chapman · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Vilma and George is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were are very professional, a joy to work with, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process of choosing our cake design and flavors. Mrs. Vilma will make sure that your cake is perfect and designed exactly the way you want it. I guarantee that if you choose Sugar Hill Cakes as your cake vendor your cake will be beautiful, moist, and DELICIOUS! All of our guests raved about how good the cake was and wanted more! We loved our wedding cake so much that one month after our wedding my husband ordered a birthday cake from Mrs. Vilma for me. We have been recommending them to everyone! Schedule a tasting ASAP with Mrs. Vilma and Sugar Hill Cakes...you won't be disappointed and neither will your wedding guests!!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 6
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Christian · Married on 08/17/2019

When only the best will suffice

There are many great cake decorators but the decorations are only the beginning. A truly great cake has to taste even been than it looks. Sugar Hill Cakes makes the best cakes I've ever had in my life. And that's saying a lot with the grandmother I grew up with. I've never had cake that tastes like a Sugar Hill Cake. A cake tasting will change your life. You name the design, they can make it. I'm under selling just how truly magnificent their cakes are. Give them a call. It's one of the best decisions you'll ever make.

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 7
    Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 8
    Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Rooke · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing! So nice to work with!!

Vilma is amazing to work with! She is very responsive and works with you to give you the cake of your dreams! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Brenttnie Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Cake of Our Dreams

Sugar Hill Cakes was a dream to work with! From the moment we met Vilma we felt at ease talking about cake flavors, designs, and options. She is there to customize your wedding cake to 100% of what you would dream it would look like. We met with her just under a year before our wedding, and throughout the months she kept in constant communication and delivered a cake EVERYONE raved about! We are so grateful for her bringing our vision to life on our wedding day!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 9
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Erica

Erica Lopez · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We absolutely recommend Sugar Hill Cakes without a doubt! Vilma and George are great people that really care to make beautiful and very delicious cakes. We could not have chosen a better baker for our wedding's cake. We tasted other cakes at different bakeries before making our decision, and Vilma beat them all. Her cakes are moist, soft, very tasty and absolutely beautiful. She is now our baker for all of our future cakes. We love Vilma and George.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • I

Imani Truss · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Vilma is absolutely amazing!! She is so sweet and talented. Our cakes came out perfect and both our wedding cake and grooms cake were gone in a matter of minutes after they were cut. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Courtney Caroti · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Experience@

All parts of my experience with Sugarhill Bakery were exceptional! The cake tasting was the best one we went to! Vilma had all her flavors available to try and they are ALL so delicious! We chose to make each tier a different flavor! She spends all the time you need to design the perfect cake! Questions were always answered fast through email/weddingwire or phone! The flowers on her cakes are gorgeous and she has mastered making the butter cream on the outside look so smooth that it has the look of fondant but with the better taste of real icing! This was by far the least stressful vendor we had which made wedding planning easier! Cannot recommend Sugarhill bakery more!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 10
    Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 11
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Logan and Adam Roberts · Married on 10/12/2018

Above expectations!

A friend recommended Vilma at Sugar Hill Cakes for our wedding. We knew from our first meeting that Vilma would take care of us. She was so very pleasant and accommodated all of our wishes. Actually exceeded our expectations. The cake was not only out of this world delicious, but the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. We had MANY compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend Sugar Hill Cakes!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Victoria Hutson · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing Cake experience

Sugar Hill Cakes is easy to work with! My cake turned out exactly or the picture I showed them!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Every bite was delicious!

My experience with Sugar Hill Cakes was wonderful. Velma was very informative about the styles of cakes, the flavors and the different fillings. My daughter and her fiance decided on a square 3 tier wedding cake with raspberry and lemon fillings. The cake was moist and delicious. The Bride wanted to surprise the Groom, so we also ordered a groom's cake with an outdoor backdrop and added a King of the Hill figure on top that my daughter had purchased. My daughter just ordered their one year anniversary cake!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jenna · Married on 07/05/2018

Selecting Sugar Hill Cakes to create our wedding cake for our big day was the best decision we made. Vilma and her husband are wonderful people who's cakes taste as good as they look! We had a vision for our cake and they exceeded our expectations while still staying in budget. I can't recommend them enough. If you want service you can absolutely depend on, and cake your guests will rave about, this is the vendor for you!!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 12
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Kallie Ely · Married on 06/29/2018

Most delicious cake ever!!

Most delicious cake ever!! Vilma was so amazing to work with! She did everything we asked and had a smile. The hardest part is picking a flavor because they’re all are so great!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 13
    Sent on 05/20/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2018

Vilma and George of Sugar Hill Cakes were wonderful to work with for my daughters weddding cake!! It was so delicious and stunning in design! The grooms cake was fabulous also! I would highly recommend this precious professional couple to anyone!!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 14
    Sent on 07/19/2018

Dionne · Married on 05/18/2018

Ms. Vilma ia by far the sweetest and most caring baker there is. She worked with my florist to ensure my cake was exactly how I wanted it. She also worked out a payment schedule that would work for me and my fiancée. Also everyone raved about how moist and delicious my wedding cake was. I knew that though...that's why I hired her. Thanks Ms. Vilma for everything!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 15
    Sent on 06/11/2018

Joycinth · Married on 04/21/2018

Sugar Hill Cakes is totally amazing. We met Vilma for our tasting and knew she was the one! She is one of the most kind and accommodating people I have ever met. She listened to our needs and worked to keep us within our budget. She was very professional and courteous. Love her and will use her again and again.

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 16
    Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 21
    Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 22
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Shawnita · Married on 04/12/2018

Ms. Vilma and Mr. George we’re amazing to work with!! They took my exact vision and bought it to life! Oh, and it tastes amazing as well!! Thank you Sugar Hill Cakes for making my wedding day that much more memorable!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 23
    Sent on 04/21/2018

Erika · Married on 02/14/2018

Broadus Wedding

Words cannot express the beauty, quality, and deliciousness of Vilma's cakes. My heart is filled with so much joy, love, and gratitude for Sugar Hill Cakes. Thank you so much for designing these perfectly beautiful wedding cakes. The wedding cake was the highlight of the night . Beautiful work. My husband and I will be forever grateful. You are the best!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Christine · Married on 12/15/2017

Just wanted to say thank you for doing such an outstanding job on our wedding cake!! It was amazing!!! You were so pleasant to work with, it felt more like family than a vendor!! You and your husband went above and beyond when you delivered my down payment for the venue to them when my husband forgot to drop it in the mail. I'm so thankful to have chosen you... many blessing to you and your husband!!

Sugar Hill Cakes LLC 24
    Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 11/17/2017

Mrs. Vilma is the sweetest lady anyone could ever meet and her cakes are amazing!!!! She was always available for questions and was always patient with us! We would recommend her to anyone and everyone we know!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2017

Ms. Velma did an amazing job on our wedding cake! She is such a sweet lady and definitely will work with you from start to finish!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Megan · Married on 06/30/2017

My naked cake was amazing! Ms. Vilma did an incredible job!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Nneka · Married on 06/24/2017

Vilma is hands down one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I went into the cake process not really caring about having a special cake or anything, but after meeting her and working to design a cake together, I left super excited to see what our cake would look like! Vilma told me that she puts all her love into everything that she does and I tell ya - it really shows! The cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, just like she promised. Our initial design was going to include ribbon. However, after not liking the kind she found, Vilma was honest with me on how she doesn't think this will look right. So we put our heads together and came up with an alternate design that was actually probably more beautiful than the original would've been anyway! All flowers on my cake were edible sugar flowers and, just as importantly, everything tasted great! We went with alternating layers of vanilla bean and french vanilla (my husband doesn't eat chocolate). We used her homemade strawberry and raspberry fillings, also alternating. Not only have we received compliments on how beautiful the cake looked, we've also received compliments of how great it tasted and how it didn't taste like "boring wedding cake". We are so happy that we went with Vilma for our cake. She is just such a sweet woman to work with and delivers top notch results with love.

Sent on 07/15/2017