Sugar Creek Country Club Reviews

Sugar Creek Country Club 2
  • katelyn

katelyn · Married on 06/01/2019

A Beautiful Venue for a Hassle - Free Wedding

My daughter's wedding was beautiful! Jennifer and the staff worked with us to have a stress-free seated dinner for 150. The food was delicious, the venue beautiful and the event staff very flexible in working within our budget.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Joann Lester · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic-beyond our dreams

We just had our daughter's wedding at Sugar Creek Country Club. I cannot tell you how pleased we all were with everything! From start to finish Jennifer Jenkins was so great to work with. She is top notch, a class act! She worked hard to accommodate our needs and desired. She was helpful with information on things we did not know and always greeted us with a smile, and was patient and kind.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2018

The staff & especially the director Jennifer were fantastic! We had our daughter's ceremony and reception at the club. It couldn't have gone better. As mother of the bride, I can honestly say they know how to host weddings. From the decor to the wonderful food. We've gotten so many compliments from family & friends on what a great time they had. I would definitely recommend Sugar Creek Country Club!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Belen · Married on 11/25/2017

Our wedding reception was a huge success! We were very fortunate to work with Jennifer Jenkins and the staff at SCCC! Jennifer is a great wedding coordinator and she was very professional, flexible, and attentive throughout the whole wedding process! She was present throughout the duration of the event and as a couple we were able to focus on having fun and spending a great time with our family and friends. The ballroom is elegant and we especially liked the large windows, that provided a view to the golf course, and the chandeliers. Thank you Jennifer and the staff at SCCC!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Grace · event on 11/11/2017

The Director of Catering & Events was so pleasant to work with. Her friendliness, flexibility & professionalism definitely have made a difference in the celebration of our grandson’s first birthday, making it a memorable one, thoroughly enjoyed by all our friends!
    The staff provided excellent service & the food was wonderful. All our friends agreed it was a great buffet!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Claire · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely impressed and incredibly thankful to Sugar Creek Country Club for helping us host our wedding reception! Our original venue was damaged during Hurricane Harvey, so we relocated to Sugar Creek Country Club. Jennifer was the best coordinator! She made the transition very smooth and was so kind the entire way. Responsive and quick with only 2 months to prepare. I like to think of her as our wedding fairy godmother! She is a true blessing. Sugar Creek Country Club was an amazingly beautiful venue with awesome views from the ballroom. We had a perfect night and are so fortunate to have worked with Jennifer and Sugar Creek Country Club. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2017

I hosted my engagement party at the Sugar Creek Country Club in April 2015. Kim, my coordinator, couldn't have been more helpful. Kim and her staff's attention to detail resulted in a wonderful evening.

She was responsive to all my phone calls and emails and ensured that the reception went off without a hitch. Wonderful location, venue, and staff for any wedding or engagement party.

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • O

Olbelina · Married on 04/29/2016

Kimberly and the staff at SCCC made everything run so smoothly.
    The ballroom looked beautiful and all of our guests were impressed with the food and the venue.
    They have good preferred vendors that have worked with them for a while which made for easy planing.
    Kimberly was accommodating and responded to emails promptly. She let us test our up-lighting ahead of time and was available to meet when I dropped by unannounced.

Our wedding had less than 90 people and so we had their best menu choices and it was delicious.

We only had our reception here so I cannot comment on the ceremony space.

Sent on 05/09/2016

malu · Married on 02/08/2015

Sugarcreek Country club provided us great service.
    Katherine was so helpful and accommodating . Whenever we have questions or request they came through. The wedding I envisioned became a reality. I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 03/02/2015

lauren · Married on 08/16/2014

I worked With Alison throughout the wedding process in regards to setting up my reception. Alison was very responsive and on top of everything. She was able to bring my ideas to light and was very helpful throughout the entire process. My reception was everything I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Alisha · Married on 05/10/2014

Sugar creek country club had given me the best wedding experience ever... It was perfect from the days of planning up to the actual event date. I truly can't express much in words on how grateful I am towards the staff at sugar creek. Chelsea I must make mention of, is such an amazing woman that loves her job and very easy to work with ...She is indeed professional and carries a great personality that makes you want to visit SCCC Every time . My guests loved everything about my wedding, the food was finger licking, wish I had eaten more. If I have to do it all over again I wouldn't change anything.... Thank you SCCC I love all of you, keep up the great work !

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2014

I started working with Chelsea at Sugar Creek back in April of 2013 for my January 2014 wedding and she was SUCH a huge help every step of the way! She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be at a cost we were comfortable with. Meeting with her every once in a while during the planning was like talking to a good friend and it was so nice to leave feeling so at ease with the decisions we were making. Chelsea was always able to give me suggestions on what would work best and look best after working other events and I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!! We also have received compliments on the food that we chose to have served so I recommend their catering staff completely as well. The country club itself is gorgeous and created a beautiful backdrop for our day but the service Chelsea provided over the entire planning process was truly what made it phenomenal.

Sent on 02/12/2014
  • sam

sam · Married on 08/31/2013

CHELSEA IS AN AMAZING EVENT COORDINATOR!!!! AT SUGAR CREEK COUNTRY CLUB. SHE DID A FABULOUS JOB. WE LOVED HER SO MUCH, I'LL BE STOPPING BY FROM TIME TO TIME JUST TO SAY HELLO. THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE MONEY WE SPENT. THE SERVICE AND FOOD WAS IMPECCABLE!!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Magnolia

Magnolia · Married on 08/18/2012

The staff at Sugar Creek was extremely friendly and very easy to work with! Their packages offer a lot, and the club itself is gorgeous! Thank you so much for making wedding day AMAZING!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ruthie · Married on 01/14/2012

I absolutely loved Sugar Creek! It is a beautiful country club and offers a great scene for pictures. We were on a budget and they worked for us and were able tailor a package for us. Jacqui is great to work with and extremely responsive, which was very important since I was planning our wedding from Georgia. Did I mention the food? Delicious!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Agustina · Married on 02/26/2011

The coordinator changed after we booked there and I began to freak out, but Kristina and Lisa were unbelievable and completely flexible and responsive to any of our needs. Sugar Creek is a beautiful venue and it was exactly as I pictured in my head. Thank you!!

Plus the food was awesome.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Jas · Married on 01/30/2010

Lovely place, awesome view, very elegant

Sent on 03/11/2010

LaQuinta · Married on 10/24/2009

My wedding turned out beautiful. The staff was great! Zoe and Erica were very helpful through the whole process. We had the fajita buffet and it was plenty of food and we received so may compliments on the wedding. I am so happy I choose them.

Sent on 11/11/2009
  • Katy

Katy Jones · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

I wish I could relieve our Wedding day over and over again! Jennifer and the entire staff at Sugar Creek totally exceeded my expectations for my wedding. The venue was beautiful, the price was affordable, the food was delicious, the servers were attentive, and my day went flawlessly! I highly recommend using Sugar Creek for all your wedding reception needs! It was an amazing day, thanks to an amazing staff and venue! I'm still smiling from ear to ear!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Sugar Creek Country Club 3
    Sugar Creek Country Club 4

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2017

Absolutely wonderful! We loved the venue and we loved our Coordinator, Jennifer! She helped us stay on top of everything that we needed to do, so by the time our wedding day came, we were prepared and ready to go, without any additional stresses! I would recommend Sugar Creek Country Club to anyone for their big day, or any special event!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/04/2007

Sugar Creek Country Club was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. The staff is so helpful and bends over backwards to accomodate your every need and request. Tania and her assistant Christina let me store all the stuff for the receptoin in their office two weeks before the wedding. They layed out everything on the tables, set up my guest book table, and reception decoratoins with as much attention to detail as I myself would have given it. They really made my reception beautiful.

My husband and I were on a budget for the wedding and needed to keep to the minimum reception cost at SCCC. Tania helped us itemize the packages and cut thing that we didn't really need to make the wedding fit in the budget. My husband also wanted a particular variety of beer served at the wedding with they special ordered for him. Their food is delicious also.

I only have a couple of problems with SCCC. First, the caterting department is a little difficult to get in touch with and tends to be very slow to respond to phone calls and rarely responds to email at all. They also had a few staff changes while we plannd our wedding. This lead to a sticky situation where we had been told a few things (most regarding the price of an open bar) by the first catering director only to have them change on us a month or so before the wedding. They took care of it very nicely though and made sure that we were still in the budget. It was a stressful couple of days, but it ended great.

Sent on 10/10/2007

Al · Married on 04/19/2003

Jennifer was the BEST planner ever! My wide handled most of the planning, but Jennifer made it a breeze. It was a dream day for us, and it could not have gone smoother. And WHAT a beautiful place!

Sent on 12/10/2007

Sherry · Married on 03/14/2014

We had a great experience with SCCC. GREAT VALUE, beautiful lobby, ballroom and overall look.
    Our ceremony was held outside and it was just beautiful. They have great packages with cake, DJ, food and drink included and it was all delicious and wonderful!!! We booked early and was offered 8 rounds of golf which later they renigged on, it wasn't in writing so I think we ended up with 2 or 4 free rounds of golf? Anyway, it was all great!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Stephanie · event on 06/04/2014

We started working with Lisa Bub at SCCC and that is the ONLY reason this venue didn't receive 5/5 stars. Had we worked with Chelsea the entire time, I would be able to give a full 5 stars. Lisa was very unresponsive and actually downright rude during one of our site visits. Once Lisa was no longer working for SCCC, Chelsea took over and made our event an enormous success. Chelsea was very friendly and accommodating. She went out of her way to make us feel welcomed and special. We were even late to our tasting, but she never got ruffled. No matter what we asked of her or changed, she took it in stride. We love Chelsea! The venue was GORGEOUS! we used the house decorations and they were stunning. The room was clean and tidy. Tables were moved moments before our event started to accommodate us. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. Food was delicious.

Sent on 06/17/2014

3.5

Sugar Creek was amazing. Chelsea, the catering manager that worked with us was incredibly helpful. She had a ton of good suggestions that ended up saving us money, and she was a very kind and genuine person to work with. The venue itself was beautiful, and the food was amazing. Overall a great pick for anyone having a wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2014