sugar creek carriages Reviews

8 | Nashville, TN

8 Reviews for sugar creek carriages

We rented a Cinderella carriage for a princess party. I could not have been more pleased. They were very professional, arrived early, responded to every email and phone call I placed and very easy to work with. The horses were friendly as well as the driver. I could not say enough nice things about them. Would highly recommend them for anything. AMAZING party.

Sent on 11/17/2013

bill · Married on 04/17/2012

I hired Sugar Creek Carriages for the grand exit at my daughter's wedding in Nashville in April. They were very easy to work with and very professional....everything went great..AAA, I can't say enough nice things...my daughter was very pleased and surprised!!

Libby · Married on 04/14/2012

Sugar Creek Carriages was Awesome And Were Professional....they made my Wedding Day Perfect . The tan carriage that was used was perfect and beautiful!!!.... Thanks you so so much - Libby Turnow

Steve · Married on 03/24/2012

friendly, knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. The carriage was clean and well maintained. and the horse was well groomed. Johnny even had on a tuxedo. Everything went perfectly - from getting the route approved to the quiet getaway for the bride and groom. Highly recommend Sugar Creek Carriages

Linda · Married on 05/02/2012

I Was Very Pleased With Sugar Creek Carriages And Would Highly Recommend Them The Horses Were Beautifully Groomed And I Loved How Elegant And Comfortable The Carriage Was They Did An Excellent Job Thanks!

tesesa · Married on 04/09/2012

They gave us the perfect fairy tale ending after a beautiful wedding and awesome reception! I am completely satisfied with the 5-star service we received, and I highly recommend Sugar Creek Carriages!! Teresa Roberts

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/12/2007

3.0

We had a horse carriage ride from our reception site to our hotel the night of our wedding and it was fabulous! Johnny was very responsive to all of our questions and he was early to our reception to ensure the horse and carriage were ready in time for our departure. We had a lovely ride through downtown Nashville on the way to our hotel and it was such a nice and romantic way for the two of us to end the day. Johnny, Brenda, and I believe it was his horse Max, made it such a special moment.

Sent on 07/27/2007
  • F

melinda · Married on 06/18/2011

0.4
      0.5

They are unprofessional idiots. Waited until two days before our wedding to tell us they weren't able to come to the part of town we were in. Took forever to get our deposit refunded.

Sent on 09/09/2011